Jessica My Too Thin Twin

Story Info
All about Matthew's sudden interest in his twin sister.
2.7k words
4.26
51.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My twin sister Jessica finally gave in and agreed to have sex with me on the first day of the following month. Only three more weeks and I would be in heaven.

Sis and I shared an apartment during our college years as our parents live in a small town some two hundred miles to the north. Our rented apartment was in a large building close to our campus and included two bedrooms, a kitchen, a bathroom and a combined living dining area.

Jessica was a serious student and, at the time, had not shown much interest in boys. I had enjoyed the company of a couple of girls in the last few months but I had not invited them to the apartment. Since Jessica was my twin sister, I had never thought there would come a day when she would turn me on.

I'm an average guy, 5-foot-9 and 170 pounds but I work out and I'm in excellent shape. My sister is something like 5-foot-2 and very slim. My friends say she's beautiful but way too skinny, scrawny even. I never gave the matter much thought. Things were quiet between us until one day when I came back from school earlier than usual and horny as a stud and there was my sister, sprawled on our couch and watching some reality show in all her skinny glory, with almost no clothes on. A tiny cloth triangle barely covered the two-inch gap between her slim thighs and there was a narrow strip of fabric in the general vicinity of her breasts. There must have been boobs on her but I had never really noticed them. For some reason and for the first time ever, I imagined myself fucking her, scrawniness and all. I hurried to the bathroom and jerked off, ejaculating quickly as I thought of Jessica.

I showered and put on a tee with boxer shorts then I went back to our living area. "What's this, Sis, no class today?"

"Nah..." She looked up. "Feeling better now, Bro?" She smirked and I knew she was on to my having just jacked off.

"Don't you ever get horny?"

"Horny? What's that?"

"Yeah, right. You seem to be studying all the time but I saw you watching porn on your notebook the other night. Looks like you're horny too."

Jessica glanced at me briefly then went back to her soap. "I'm horny all right; my problem is I don't have a boyfriend."

I had looked around and found Jessica's vibrator but I had never heard her using it. Given my sudden interest in my sister, I saw an opportunity.

"I can help you with the sex, Jess, you're very pretty and you turn me on."

My sister looked at me and blushed to the roots of her wavy auburn hair.

"You would do it with me?"

"In the blink of an eye. You're hot. I get horny just thinking about you."

Jessica sat up straight, put her hands in her lap and crossed her slender legs.

"My twin brother, of all people. And how long have you had the hots for me?"

"A while now. I had a good look at you our last time up north and I had to jack off right away."

A month before this, we had driven north to celebrate our eighteenth birthday with our parents and it was a good thing they were out shopping early on the following morning because, upon getting up, I came upon Jessica barefoot in our parents' kitchen, making coffee while wearing nothing but a very short, almost transparent nightie.

"Well, I never thought I'd admit this to you Matt but one of the reasons I don't have a man in my life is you, it's because of you, in a way. I was only twelve when I realized I was getting turned on, and by you. What crap is that! I've often had to finger myself while thinking of you. I'm not a virgin but my few times with men were spoiled with thoughts of you."

"Now you've got me hard as a stud, Sis. I'm ready when you are."

"Take it easy. Talking about it and actually doing it are two different things. We can't do anything about it because it's incest."

"So? Who's to know?"

"I, for one. I can't. I'd never be able to do the real thing with you."

"Want to bet? I'm horny enough for both of us. Let's do it."

My member was rigid and made a big tent in the front of my shorts.

"I'll take you from behind. You won't have to see me."

Jessica sighed. "It's no use, Bro. Better just go jerk off again."

"Do me, Sis, just a hand job, then I'll take care of you. I need it bad, come on."

We were alone, our parents were at home hundreds of miles away and we were not expecting anybody. Nothing would disturb us.

"Tell you what, Sis. Watch some porn and get horny, better still, watch porn with me. All we have to do is get you in the mood, the rest will take care of itself. You get me off, I get you off, no incest, see?"

Jessica got up, stretched, then crossed her hands behind her head and pushed her chest forward as she did so. I got behind her and put my arms around her waist, bringing them up slowly. I let my hands hover around my sister's breasts but I did not actually touch them. Her hair smelled of something fresh, like spring flowers. Well, I couldn't help myself; I pressed my hard-on against her bum. My cock was pointing straight up inside my shorts and it molded itself vertically between my sister's cheeks. Jessica remained motionless as I pressed against her for fifteen, maybe twenty seconds. She finally turned around and looked at my shorts.

"I wish something could be done about your condition Matthew but you can't count on me to help you with it."

"Come on, Jessie, why not? Can't you see I'm going crazy with lust for you? You have to do me."

"Well now... Let's see... October first, that'd be Sunday in three weeks, right? We'll do it then. Unless I chicken out. It's incest, Matt, you know it is. We need to think this thing through."

Those three weeks were the longest of my life. I masturbated furiously every day.

I got up early on that Sunday morning. This was the day. I sang loudly as I showered, then prepared coffee and took it to Jessica's room. She sat up and stretched, smiling sheepishly.

"I see you haven't forgotten about our deal, my dear, horny brother."

"Glad you didn't say ordeal. I've been dreaming of sex with you eighteen hours a day."

"I've thought about it too. It will be easier if you do me from behind, as you said. After breakfast, then, we can have a go at it."

Wow! Had I heard her correctly? She was talking about actual penetration, not just the mutual masturbation stuff we had discussed earlier.

She got up and we went to the kitchen. We had a quick breakfast then I waited for Jessica. When she finished, she got up and stretched her arms languidly. I took my sister by the hand and led her to her room. I cleared the top bed sheet away then wrapped my arms around Jessica. She shivered as she snuggled against me and I knew this was not a simple matter for her. I caressed my slim little sister all over and told her I loved her. After a little while, I removed her nightgown and had a look at her tits for the first time. They were barely rounded but they were definitely breasts, with pointy shapes and small, dark areolas. I touched my sister's nipples and caressed them lightly until the tips pebbled. Bringing my mouth down, I sucked each tit greedily, giving each one about a minute. My sister's body seemed to heave and twist with lust as I fondled her small tits. Finally, she sighed, turned and got on the bed on her knees and moved toward the headboard, letting me have a look at her slim backside. Reaching the headboard, Jessica grabbed it and rested her head on it between her hands, pushing her bum back slightly and spreading her thighs. She was ready for me.

Jessica had said she was on the pill so there was nothing that could worry us. Still, I figured I had better not fuck her right away. This was my sister, after all, we would feel less incestuous if we just got each other off, right?

I kneeled between Jessica's legs and leaned over her. This brought my stiff rod close to her ass. With my left arm around my sister's body, I caressed her tits as my throbbing shaft pressed against her cheeks. I reached around with my right hand until I found the little love nub at the top of her lips. I fingered her clit gently, front to back to start then with side-to-side flicks of my fingertips until Jessica began breathing rapidly and moaning loudly as her pleasure began. I continued fondling her clit slowly until she cried out as an orgasm took hold of her body. With my member lodged between her cheeks, I felt her spasms and I almost came with her. I let go of her, finally, and Jess stretched out on her back beside me. I wrapped my arms around her and told her I loved her.

A few minutes later, Jessica rolled against me and, putting a leg over me, she pressed her body to mine as much as she could manage.

"That felt so good!"

"You don't say! My turn now, Jessie. I want to fuck your mouth."

'Save that for your lovers, Matt dear. It's gross and I've never had it done to me. I don't think I want you to do that to me. Let me jack you off."

"Come on, sis. You've never given head?" She shook her head. "Never have."

I got on my knees and moved Jessica until she lay on her back in the middle of the bed, then I placed a pillow beneath her head.

My rod was like a steel bar by now. I straddled Jessica's body, placing my knees on each side of her chest and, leaning over her, I brought the tip of my dick to my sister's mouth. She shut her eyes tightly and opened her mouth wide so I pushed my shaft in. However, because my sister was still holding her mouth wide open, there was not much contact and I had to explain things to her.

"Suck me, Sis. I need to feel your mouth tight around my dick and I want some suction too. I want to finish in your mouth, are you okay with that?"

Jessica mumbled around my dick and I think she meant to say she'd rather I didn't come in her mouth. I decided I would pull out in time and I began fucking her mouth. I soon stopped when I saw she was agitating her hands, so I pulled out and she mumbled that I could come in her mouth after all, if I really had to.

That sounded really good. I put my cock back in Jessica's mouth and continued fucking it, sometimes holding onto the headboard with both hands, sometimes holding my sister's head up with one hand under her head and pressing it tightly against my cock as I pumped into her face. I worked her mouth gently to start with then fucked her mouth faster and harder as my orgasm neared. Realizing I could be hurting my sister, I slowed down and established a kind of steady rhythm.

Jessica's mouth felt heavenly, and, of course, the idea of fucking my twin sister's mouth had aroused me tremendously.

Too soon, my cream jetted out wildly and, fearing it would fill Jessica's mouth and make her gag, I pulled back a bit, leaving room for her to swallow. I pumped three or four ropes in my sister's mouth and she swallowed the whole thing. Her eyes were shut tight the whole time but she was brave about it and later told me she felt proud to have done this rather intimate act of sex with me her first time.

"Thank you for this wonderful sex, dear sister. Your turn to experience heaven."

I kneeled between my sister's legs and spread her slim thighs apart. I brought my mouth to her pussy and inhaled her sexual aroma. She was very wet but her scent was not as sharp as I expected. I liked it and looked forward to tasting my sister's juices often.

As soon as my tongue touched Jessica's clit, the moaning began. I circled her nub with my tongue then licked within her cunt lips and around her love tunnel as I fingered her clit side-to-side. Pushing two fingers inside my sister's tunnel brought rapid breathing and heavy panting and Jessica pulled my head hard against her parts as her orgasm surged. She wailed and moaned as she came, her head trashing wildly right and left and her pelvis thrust upward against my mouth until she finished coming.

I was ready for more, after Jessica's sexy, noisy release.

"I need to fuck you now, Sis."

Jessica opened her eyes dreamily and smiled.

"You know we can't. It would be incest for real, then."

"I don't care. You don't care either. You can't stop me from fucking you now."

Jessica just smiled and sighed. "I give in; I'm too excited now. Just get me to orgasm if we do it, Bro."

I got over her and brought my dick toward my sister's pussy. She grabbed my cock and fitted it within the entrance to her love passage.

The fact we were about to commit incest turned out to be extremely arousing. Jessica's cunt was very tight and her body tensed as I pressed my dick into her folds and penetrated her vagina. I went in slowly, only halfway to begin with, then with long, slow full strokes. The feeling in my rod as it slid in and out of my sister brought me intense pleasure. Being inside my Jessica's too slim body brought me sensations that I wished would never end. Once we established a rhythm that pleased us both, we just screwed and our releases built up rapidly. I heard a sort of keening sound as my sister went into orgasm, her body arching and twisting with the force of it. I could not restrain myself any longer, I let go, my head went back and I pressed my pelvis against my sister's parts, releasing strings of jizz deep inside her slick yet deliciously tight passage.

"I love you Jess, and I always will."

I rested my chest against my sister and we remained together a few moments. I finally rolled off her and we both lay on our backs close to one another as we rested. I believe we had climaxed more or less together. I had never experienced such an exquisite cum as that first time inside my twin sister's love tunnel, with our love play enhanced by the odor of sex floating in my sister's bedroom. Jessica, for her part, once she finally stopped coming, told me she had experienced something truly magical and so delicious that she decided, then and there, that I would have to service her every day from now on.

This is how our story has gone, so far. Jessica and I apparently love each other dearly and we are looking forward to spending some years together as lovers.

We hold hands every chance we get and we've apparently stopped wanting to have sex with other people. Our parents and our friends are bound to start wondering about us but everything has worked out just fine for us so far.

Well, I just have to wind up my story at this point as I'm beginning to feel a familiar urge, the pressing need to fuck my scrawny twin sister once more.