Jessica the Asian Size Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guys, this is my Mom and sister Rose," Rachel said.

"Nice to meet you ladies," Blake said with a smile.

"Likewise!" Rose replied.

Bethany smiled at them as well.

After introductions, everyone started chatting and Mei stood in the corner awkwardly eyeing the two large black men. Rachel walked up to Jessica and whispered in her ear.

"Sorry for the two extra white dudes, but I figured we could use some back-up if there were going to be five of us to please."

"Trust me," Rachel paused as she looked over at Blake and Drew, "They got what we're looking for."

Jessica giggled. "Oh boy I can't wait."

As the conversation continued, Jessica noticed her mom was staring at the two black guys again. She caught her eye and gave her a pointed look. Her mom looked away sheepishly.

Jessica then noticed Bethany sneakily checking out her Mom's sizable chest while they talked. She gave a knowing smirk and turned away.

The small party chattered and the drinks flowed. Jessica was surprised to see her Mom with a glass of wine in her hand (she rarely drank) and even Rose got in on the fun after her Mom said it was ok. Jessica realized about 30 minutes later that might have been a bad idea as her sister started to slur her words.

"You alright sis?" Jessica asked.

"Yea yea! Just a little tipsssy!" Rose slurred.

Jessica also noticed her mom was leaning against the couch, maybe having a bit too much wine. She was starting to rethink this whole party when Rachel suggested they play a card game.

"It's called strip poker," Rachel explained. "Everyone gets naked, loser has to take clothes off until someone wins. You can keep your underwear on if you want."

Jessica's eyes went wide as she looked towards her Mom. To her total shock Mei smiled "oh yes!"

"Mom?!" Jessica exclaimed.

"Don't worry about me!" Mei laughed, "This isn't my first rodeo."

"Really?" Jessica asked.

"Oh absolutely! I've played strip poker many times before. In fact, my last boyfriend before your dad was obsessed with it. He always wanted me to play with him."

"Hell yeahsss mom!" Rose cheered.

Rachel led the party to the living room where she instructed everyone to sit down in a circle. She explained the rules and began dealing cards.

"First person to lose a hand must remove one article of clothing. Second player loses one item and so on until only one of you is left with any clothes on."

Everyone agreed and sat down ready to begin.

Rachel explained that if you folded you didn't have to strip, but after the third fold, you forefeited and had to pick a clothing item to remove. The game proceeded quickly as Rachel dealt a hand and lost immediately. She removed her shirt. Then Bethany followed suit and removed her leather jacket. Next was Devin, who lost his shirt and then Blake who opted to take off his pants first. Ty lost next and ditched his shirt and then Drew did the same. They were four hands in and the Li women had done well. Jessica had won twice and Rose once. Mei was doing pretty good as well with 1 wins and 3 folds. However Jessica's sister and mom were out of their fold opportunities and so the stakes had risen.

Jessica was getting nervous as her mother was the last one in along with Rachel Mei was up and had a pair of nines. She needed to win this hand or she would be forced to remove an article of clothing. She stared at the other players nervously waiting for the flop. She picked up her cards and studied them.

"Flush!" announced Rachel.

Mei sighed. "Dammit!"

"What are youuuu gonna do, Mom?" Rose asked.

"I guess I'm out!" Mei said with resignation.

She reached under her dress and unhooked her bra. Everyone watched intently as she pulled the bra out and threw it on the floor. Her large breasts bounced slightly under her dress as she did. She then grabbed the hem of her dress and began pulling it up.

"Wait! Wait!" Rachel cried in protest. "You don't need to do that yet!"

Mei paused, seemingly disappointed "Oh, ok. Well next hand then!" she said as she tossed her cards onto the table.

The next hand was dealt and Jessica knew that either her Mom would have to strip basically naked or her sister would have to lose her bra. She thought about just folding her hand to give them a chance, but figured that wasn't in the spirt of the game. So she decided to go for it. She looked at her cards and smiled: Pair of Kings. The hand proceeded and all the guys had folded by the second card. One removed his hat, but the other three smirked and removed their socks.

"Hey...that's basically cheating! None of us girls have socks on!" Bethany shouted.

"Oh come on now!" Blake said. "That's not our fault!"

The next card went down and Bethany folded. She shrugged as she pulled her top off, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her tiny pierced tits jiggled as she dropped her top to the ground. Now naked up top, the group could see more of the girl's tattoos. Jessica raised an eyebrow as she spotted the blonde girl apparently didn't shave her armpits.

"Damn those are some nice tits. Love the piercings" Ty remarked.

Bethany blushed but put up a fake fight "Oh stop it you pig!"

The Li's and Rachel were still in the game as the last card was flipped. It was a King. Jessica knew she had one which mean Rachel had to lose her pants or her top, Rose had to lose her bra, and her Mom....well she was about to show her tits or lose her panties. She felt her heart beat faster as she flipped her cards.

"Three Kings! I win bitches." Jessica exclaimed.

"No way!" Rose cried.

"Yes way!" Jessica laughed.

Everyone else flipped their hands and no one else was close to matching Jessica's cards. As the other contestants groaned and complained, Rachel stood up and removed her pants. She stepped out of them and revealed a tight pink thong underneath that just barely covered her pussy.

"Phew, glad I kept my panties on," Rachel said.

"Well you should have taken off your bra too," Drew said as he looked at her still covered tits.

"I'll get to that in a minute," Rachel said with a smile.

The group turned their attention to Mei and Rose who also needed to lose a piece of clothing. Mei was the first to go. She was about to pull her dress off when she remembered her panties, so she reached underneath and pulled them off. It was about what Jessica expected, boring, white, and baggy, but the thought of her Mom now being pantyless did tingle something in her.

Rose was next to go and she looked around nervously. "Well, here goes nothing" she said as she grabbed the bottom of her tight blue dress and pulled it over her head. There was an audible gasp as it was revealed that Rose wasn't wearing anything underneath. Her tiny breasts bounced slightly she threw the dress on the ground. Everyone stared in silence as Rose stood in front of them completely naked. Her shaved pussy was fully visible and Jessica thought she saw some drips of liquid running down her sister's legs.

"Wow..." breathed Bethany lustfully

"Holy shit!" blurted Rachel.

"Whoa...you're so hot," Drew commented.

"You're fucking gorgeous," Blake added.

Ty let out a whistle and Devin grunted in satisfaction.

Rose was beat red and blushed. "Oh thanks I guess?" She said as she sat back down.

Jessica leaned over to her sister. "You're not wearing anything other than your dress? And you were calling me a slut!" she teased playfully.

The only one who didn't react was Mei who just stared at her now naked daughter. She didn't say a word as she turned back to play the next hand.

"Well," Rachel started, "Rose you're out since you're out of clothes." She giggled. The model-like girl paused for a moment. "Hmmm, you can play another hand, but we'll have to think of what to do with you if you lose." Rose looked nervous, but just nodded in agreement.

The game continued, and soon it was time for the next round. Jessica was the only one who hadn't lost a piece of clothing yet, meanwhile her sister was sitting next to her completely nude. She felt bad so she folded her hand. At least on the next round she would have to lost a piece of clothing. The hand continued and pretty soon the men started folding. One by one they stood up and dropped their pants. Blake wore a pair of boxers which still hid his package, but the rest of the boys had on tight briefs. Jessica felt her mouth water as she saw the bulges and the clear outline of their long thick erections.

The boys just laughed as they saw all the Asian girls in the room staring at their crotches. Even Mei was slackjawed and unconsciously moved a hand to her breasts and gave a squeeze. Rachel's hard nipples showed through her bra, Bethany's pierced tips were starting to grow taught, and Rose had sneakily slid her hand to her pussy and started rubbing her clit.

The hand wasn't over though, all the girls other than Jessica were still in the game. Rachel looked at her cards and frowned. "Ok, well I'm just going to fold again."

Drew chuckled. "Oh please! You know you're gonna lose on the next card!"

"Fine! I'll skip my last fold" Rachel said as she took off her bra. She threw it to the ground and stood there naked as everyone gawked.

"Where'd you hide that sexy body?" Ty asked.

"I don't know! Probably in the kitchen somewhere!" Rachel joked.

Rachel's perky breasts bounced as she sat back down, her hard brown nipples stood straight forward in the cold air.

Mei was next up. She looked at her cards and blushed. She didn't think she could fold as all she had on was her dress, but if she lost... well she would be naked either way she supposed. She stayed in the game, but knew she was going to lose.

Bethany still had on her leather pants and also had a good hand, so she stayed in. Rose was of course nude and she wasn't sure what would happen if she lost or folded, so she stayed in awaiting the inevitable.

The last card flipped: 8 of hearts. Bethany and Mei groaned, knowing they had lost and Rose turned over her cards showing a straight.

"Oh crap I'm out!" Mei said.

"It looks like I am too," Bethany sighed.

"Alright losers you can remove whatever you want," Rachel said with a smirk.

Bethany stood up and started removing her tight leather pants. It soon became apparent that, like Rose, she wasn't wearing any panties. That wasn't that shocking, but the trim bush of black pubes, which contrasted with her bleach blonde hair, got the guys hollering. You could just barely make out the words of a tattoo under her hair: "DRAGON SLAYER"

"Fuck yeah! I'm so fucking wet right now!" Bethany moaned as she slid down the leather pants until she was standing completely naked.

Next up was Mei, who slowly peeled her dress off. It revealed unshaved (though trimmed) pussy and surprisingly tight stomach given her age. Finally her sizable breasts hung free.

"Wow...." Ty started "You are one fine woman Mrs. Li!"

Mei blushed something fierce, "Oh you're so nice!" But then she noticed Ty's cock was growing in his pants as he started at her bare figure. She felt herself warm in response and that deep desire she had pushed down for so long started to rise rapidly.

"Yeah, I definitely have a thing for Asian MILFS," Ty confessed.

Mei smiled shyly, "Thank you."

Jessica looked at her sister and mom, now both totally nude and yet Jessica hadn't dropped a single piece of her clothing. Bethany was butt naked too and Rachel just had her panties left. Unfortunately the boys still clung on to their undies.

Rachel dealt the next hand to everyone left in the game. Rose was still in, willing to take the risk of whatever awaited her, but Mei and Bethany sat out. While everyone else looked at their cards, they looking lovingly at the hunky men whose meaty cocks were held back only by the thing fabric of their underwear.

No one folded when they received their cards and the trend continued through the flip of the river. Everyone looked around nervously as Rachel flipped the last card. It was a 7 of clubs.

Rachel threw down her cards showing a 2 of hearts and a Jack of Spades. "I guess I'm out." She stood up and peeled off her panties, revealing a neatly trimmed pussy, just like Mei's. She tossed the cotton thong aside and sat back down naked.

The boys in turn, flipped their cards. Not a one among them with a hand worth having. They all stood up grinning and in unison stripped out of their underwear. Blake was the first to drop his shorts, followed by Drew, Devin, Ty, and finally Blake. Their large erections popped out and jutted towards the ceiling. Each man had a different size, shape, and color. Blake was the smallest among them, but that wasn't saying much. He was still easily 8 inches long by Jessica's guess. Ty was the bigger at maybe 9 inches, but even he was dwarfed by Devin's monster, which might have been the biggest cock Jessica had ever seen in person. She immediately thought of how it would feel inside of her and she felt her own pussy start to drip.

"Ohhhhhhh my...." Mei moaned.

"Holy fuck they're huge!" Bethany exclaimed.

"Jesus Christ!" Rose whispered, seeing real life cocks for the first time.

All the girls were shocked and aroused at these massive cocks. It was almost comical to see the Asian girls stare wide eyed at the enormous phalluses before them.

"Rose, Jessica, you never flipped." Ty butted in, breaking the silence of awe as the women stared in adoration.

Rose looked down at her cards and showed them to the group. She had nothing either. Jessica smirked and showed she had a pair of Queens, which was the highest hand.

"Looks like I win," Jessica said cheerfully. What she didn't notice was the look of terror and lust covering her sister's face. Rose knew she had to do something now that she lost and looked at Rachel pleadingly.

"What are we going to do with little Ms. Rose?" Rachel asked.

"Um...well..." Rose stammered.

"I have an idea" Devin chimed in. "Why don't you come give my dick a kiss?"

Rose's eyes widened as she looked at the thick penis sticking out of Devin's pants. She quickly glanced at her mother who seemed to be too lose in her own arousal to acknowledge Devin's comment.

"Umm...okay..." Rose mumbled.

Rose crawled over to the guys. Her body was on fire as she approached the cocks looming over her. She reached up and wrapped her soft small hands around Devin's shaft, feeling its heat and thickness. She felt a tingle spread from her hands to her body as her skin made contact with his cock. She hesitantly leaned forward. She could smell the meaty rod in front of her and it made her mind go wild. She paused as her lips were an inch away from Devin's erection.

"Go ahead baby," Devin encouraged.

She looked up at him with her puppy dog eyes, searching for reassurance. And then she closed the gap and gave the head of his dick a kiss. The mere contact with her lips sent waves of pleasure through her entire body. Those urges she had been having for weeks were suddenly her entire being. She knew she needed this. She needed this big cock. This big black cock. She needed it in her mouth, her pussy, even her ass. She wanted to be owned by it.

"Damn that feels good," Devin moaned.

"Mmmmm...yeah...that's it," Jessica agreed excitedly. She was proud of her sister for taking such a huge step, but she knew it was just the beginning of the night's fun.

"That's right Rose, suck that big black cock!" Mei shouted encouragingly.

That comment drew everyone's shock (except for Rose who was in her own world). "Mom!" Jessica gasped.

Mei was just as surprised that she had blurted out what was on her mind. She felt embarrassed but also felt empowered by the reaction.

The distraction was quickly put aside as they heard Devin moan. Rose had started bobbing up and down his cock like a crazed woman. She was grunting, licking, and jerking with both hands eager to get Devin's cock into her mouth. She was practically drooling as she sucked on his cock.

What happened next was chaos as the Asian women overcome by the sight or Rose's sloppy blowjob leaped towards the other three men. Bethany quickly jumped between Drew's legs and began furiously sucking him off. Rachel had pushed Blake on the ground and squatted over him, guiding his white cock into her dripping Korean cunt. Jessica jumped at Ty, but he pushed her away as he approached Mei, his eye on the beautiful Asian MILF. Desperate not to be left out, Jessica looked around and saw that each of the guys had one of the other women sucking or fucking them with abandon. She finally decided Devin had enough for two and she crawled over by her sister and began licking the black man's balls.

"God damn..." Drew groaned as he watched Bethany bob up and down his cock. She had a strong grip and took great care in making sure every inch of his meat was covered in her spit. Despite her small stature, she was able to take a surprising amount of the white boy's cock in her mouth, her throat bulging to accommodate his size.

Blake was laying on his back now, watching as cock disappeared into Rachel's pussy over and over as she rode him like a cowgirl. His cock was rock as it slide in and out, the sounds of their flesh slapping filling the air, but drowned out by the slurping of Bethany's tongue on Drew's cock.

Ty was busy with Mei. He had bent her over the couch and was pounding into her with abandon. She was moaning loudly, her face red and her hair matted to her forehead with sweat Every time Ty slammed his hips against her ass, she would cry out in delight.

"Oh shit...fuck me you big black boy!" Mei screamed.

"Fuck yeah!" Ty cried out in agreement. "Take that black cock Ms. Li!" he shouted as he grabbed Mei's hair into a wad and pulled back hard.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhh!" Mei shrieked as Ty bottomed out again and again. He kept slamming his hips into her, driving his cock deeper and deeper into her quivering pussy. It filled her so full that she could feel his cock pulsing and throbbing inside of her. She hadn't had a big cock like this in ages and felt a pleasure she hadn't felt since college.

Devin was in heaven as the Li sister's worshiped his massive black rod. He could feel their hot breath on his cock as they licked and kissed it. There was something erotic about the way they looked up at him, their eyes glazed over as they concentrated on getting his cock as deep as possible. Jessica had taken over from her sister, throating the rod halfway into her mouth, something the virginal Rose couldn't dream of achieving. Rose has shuffled behind Devin, her tongue darting between his heavy balls, his taint, and his puckered asshole. Before tonight the most Rose had done was makeout with one of her "boyfriends" after class and here she was rimming a black man with a cock bigger than her arm. She was overjoyed. She felt content. Like this was her purpose. To serve this big cock.

The mini-orgy continued with the men and girls shifting through several positions. The ladies had reached their peaks multiple times, but the guys had continued unabated. Their cocks were still rock hard and ready for more. Eventually all the women except Rose were bent over on their knees facing each other in a circle as the guys rammed into them doggystyle.

Rose kneeled in the middle between all the women, rubbing her clit while she watched the action and taking turns making out with the women one-by-one, even her mom and sister. Her body was on fire. She had sucked three of the men, but had yet to take any of the guys in her snatch and was the only woman who hadn't cum yet. She knew she wouldn't last much longer.

"Oh god...I'm gonna cum soon," Jessica whined. She bouncing her ass back in unison with Ty's rapid thrusts.

"Yeah! Fuck me Blake...give it to me!" Mei screamed. She had her back arched as Blake pounded into her from behind and slapped her ass repeatedly.