Jessica the Asian Size Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Fuck Fuck FUUUUUUCK" Rachel screamed in pleasure as Drew hilted himself entirely. He was panting as he held his cock deep inside the tightest hole he'd ever fucked.

"Gahhhh...I'm cumming...I'm cumming," Bethany moaned. "Give me that COOOOOOOOCK" she screamed out in orgasm as Devin buried has massive foot long cock in the tiny Asian girl's pussy.

Soon all the women except Rose were exhausted, having cum multiple times. Only Rose remained. Her body was shaking uncontrollably as she continued to rub her pussy in the middle of all the women. They were amazed at how she never stopped pleasuring herself with her fingers. She was like a sex-crazed animal. The men tossed their girls aside and approached Rose.

"Jessica here says you haven't taken a cock inside your pussy yet. Is that true?" Devin said, grabbing Rose's hand and placing it on his cock.

Rose nodded frantically. "That's right sir."

"Well, let's fix that shall we?" Devin said, laying down on the ground and gesturing for Rose to mount him.

She straddled him and slowly lowered her pussy on his massive rod until just the head was at her lips. Then she slowly sat down, taking him inch by inch inside of her. She down at Devin with eyes full of lust, unable to believe what was happening.

"You okay Rose?" Devin asked, concerned that her inexperience might hurt her.

Rose smiled and nodded.

Suddenly with one upward thrust, Devin buried nearly his full length inside the young girl's pussy. Rose's eyes shot open as she felt his cock stretching her insides. "SO BIIIIIIIIGG!!!!" She shouted at the top of her lungs. She had never experienced anything like it before. Never in her life had she imagined a cock this size could fit inside her. But somehow it did.

"Ahhh fuck...that's it baby. Fuck that big black cock!" Devin moaned.

Rose was lost in ecstasy as her pussy was stretched beyond belief. She could feel her walls squeezing Devin's dick, trying to hold onto it as tightly as possible. The other men watched the tiny girl get impaled by their friend's massive cock and they decided to join the action.

"Come on guys...let's help her get used to it," Devin said excitedly.

Blake lined up behind Rose and aimed his cock at her tight ass. He held it there for a moment, letting the tip of his dick tease her asshole.

"Okay Rose...here goes nothing," he said with a smile.

He shoved his cock into her ass and Rose's eyes opened wide as she felt her virgin asshole being invaded. She felt like she was going to burst with the two huge cocks filling both her holes. Her pussy and ass were trembling as she tried to adjust to the massive intrusions.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK ME!!!" Rose yelled.

Blake began fucking her ass, pumping in and out of her with furious speed. Rose's eyes rolled back into her head as she came. Her body was racked with tremors of pleasure as Blake's massive cock pumped in and out of her ass and Devin's rod filled her pussy to the brim.

"OHHHUUAAAHHHH" she screamed, her mind no longer able to form coherent words.

"Let's see if you can handle this too," Ty smirked as he stood over Devin and pushed his cock into Rose's drooling mouth.

Rose was overwhelmed as she felt another cock enter her mouth. This cock was larger than Blake's, much thicker and longer, but she managed to take it without gagging. Just as she had grown use to the three cocks surging inside her, she felt someone grab her arm and pull it away. Her hand soon felt another meaty cock and she started jerking off Drew. By now she was completely lost in the frenzy of fucking and sucking.

"Holy shit," Ty said when he saw that Rose was stroking the other guy off.

"You're amazing Rose," Devin said as he felt his cock slide in and out of her pussy.

Rose didn't hear them. She was lost in the overwhelming sensation of having four cocks attack her at once. She loved every second of it and wondered why she had never thought of doing this before.

Jessica and her Mom had slightly recovered and sat back against the wall watching the spectacle in front of them. They couldn't believe what was happening. Their sweet little Rose was being fucked four different ways, her pussy shooting out juices as she came over and over. The two women just smiled, so proud of their girl.

Bethany and Rachel were watching too and started cheering the tiny girl on. "Rose! Rose! Rose!" they chanted as she continued to be impaled over and over. Soon Jessica and Mei joined in and then the boys. They were all cheering Rose on, but she couldn't hear a thing as her mind had gone blank with lust and pleasure.

A couple of minutes later the men were clearly struggling and holding off the inevitable. "Guys..." Devin grunted. "Let's give this girl a nice filling and glaze for her first time."

"Hell yeah!" the rest of the men shouted.

A moment later Devin started moaning. "Fuck! Here it comes, be ready!" he warned.

Everyone braced themselves as Devin's cock exploded deep inside Rose. Rose's eyes went wide as she felt a torrent of sperm fill her womb. It filled her up so full that she felt like she was being split in half. Then Blake shot off in her ass, his cum filling the deepest reaches of her bowls. Ty and Drew were next, aiming their cocks as the girl's flushed face and letting loose.

Rose felt like she was drowning in cum. She felt like she was swimming in it. It poured out of her pussy and ass, covering her face in sticky gobs. She felt like she was pregnant with four babies. The very thought brought her to another orgasm as she squirted hard on Devin's cock.

The last thing Rose remembered before blacking out was someone screaming "COOOOOOCK" at the top of their lungs. She was too far gone to realize it had been her.