Jessica the Newbie Reporter Ch. 03

Story Info
Team barbecue makes Jess and Willy descend further.
9.8k words
4.48
11.1k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Team barbecue makes Jess and Willy descend further.

Prologue

The strawberry-blonde is horny as hell. Sitting next to her devout husband and watching her indecent transgression on their screen is getting her blood pumping and her juices going. She can't help but play with herself.

She reaches her limit, and as soon as the report finishes, she exposes her raw, pink, and drooling pussy to her hubby. Running her hands through her wild, fiery pubes, she demands him to lick it.

He enthusiastically obliges, taking her to paradise. It's the first time she has gotten oral sex in her life.

'This is amazing... why haven't we done this before? We'll have to do this every time...'

Her bumbling partner's technique is haphazard and amateurish, but it's more than enough to guide the inexperienced wife into ecstasy. This is the greatest pleasure she has ever experienced.

As she drowns in lust and sexual gratification, her mind fantasizes about the events of the TV Program...

~~

Sander pulled out his meaty cock as I got naked... mmm... that was naughty... and then I set my boobs free... almost as if I was rewarding him for his dirty behavior... it was so intense...

He knows I secretly like it... he keeps doing it... I can't help but stare... it's so manly... I even told Willy I wanted to stare at Sander's big dick... that was so bad of me...

I'm not sure what's going on with me... I can't help it...

And then he bumped his cock into my waist... and he called me sugar-tits when I complained... fuck, it was so hot... Willy doesn't even seem to mind them calling me names...

I thought I was going to yell at him... or pass out... it was so overwhelming... but what I did.... wow...

I'm so indecent... I don't know what took over me...

I loved rubbing the back of my hand against his massive thingy... I couldn't resist... I didn't lie to Willy... I said I didn't grab it... it was just like bumping into it with my hand... Yess...

Doing nasty things with Sander is so wrong... It feels so forbidden to hide them from Willy... I love it...

But I can't go any further... that would be bad... I just need to do strictly what they ask me...

For my career, for my family's future...

~~

The strawberry blonde writhes against her husband's unskilled mouth. She moans over and over. Willy smiles, patting himself on the back to be able to provide his partner with new levels of pleasure.

~~

It was incredible knowing they didn't blur my bobbies... being on display like that... I felt my cookie gush... wow... I almost lost it in front of Willy...

And then Jack handed me those panties... I couldn't help but gasp... It was so exciting... showing them both my naked ass... and I think the editors got a quick glimpse at my sex... fuck...

I teased Willy about it, and he seemed to enjoy it... mmm... maybe I need to tease him more, but I feel kinda bad...

He did get shocked when he saw Sander stroking that huge dick of his... fuck... it gets me so hot how much bigger it is than my babe's tiny tool...

Mmmm... Willy is doing such a good job on my kitty.... it feels so good... Monica was right...

~~

"Babe, don't stop... it feels amazing..." Jess says, feeling her hubby losing steam.

He gives her a muffled groan and peels his face away. It's shiny and covered in drool. "Yes, honey," he says and continues to work on her hungry twat.

~~

And then Jack told me to get naked... he clearly wanted me to face forward this time... but nobody had ever seen my pussy before, not even Willy...

I thought I was going to pass out at the idea...

I was going to say no... but... I wanted to do it... I wanted to show my most intimate place to my coworkers... I wanted them to see my bush and my kitten...

Mmm, I'm so close...

Even with the blur... it's obvious that I got naked to them... everyone will know... how do you like that, Willy? Do you like that your naughty wife showed her sex to her coworkers, and EVERYONE will know?

Everyone... our friends, our families.... god... that's so intoxicating... to know I was acting like a slut on TV... and my husband saw all of it...

He came while I did it... fuck... I'm going to orgasm...

And to top it off... mmmm... Jack said I had a banging body... while naked in front of him...

Mmm, almost there...

And then my nipples and red pubes were uncensored under the sheer linger... the world saw it...

Gosh... I felt drunk like I was going to faint... like now...

I need this...

Yes... Willy.... yes...

~~

"Waahhhh!"

Paul's crying sound interrupts them. "It's Paul!" Willy exclaims, pulling away from her pussy. Jess whimpers, frustrated. She was so close.

"Wahhhhhh!" Paul wails from his room.

"Sorry, hon. I have to go," he says, wiping his mouth and getting up. Jess nods understandingly. With a sorry face, he rushes toward their child's bedroom.

Jess exhales, still content with the results: this was the closest she has gotten to climaxing with Willy.

The intrepid reporter smiles; her coworker Monica was right, 'This feels way better than his little wiener... I want more.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 1991

30 years before the Naive Teacher series

~~~~~~~

May 19th, Sunday

"Are you ready, baby?" Jessica Russet asks her husband, who is sitting on the couch.

The handsome, curly-haired man in his mid-twenties looks up at his wife. "You look lovely, Bottoms," he says, unable to take his eyes away from her gorgeous looks. He calls her Bottoms sometimes, her maiden name.

"Thanks!" she says. Jess is a stunning 26-year-old strawberry blonde. She is 5'6'' tall and has a hot gym body, with a toned ass and firm 36C tits. Her dark green eyes complete the wet teenage dream package.

"Ready for what?" Wilson asks, scatterbrained. He is 5'10 and well-built, a classic jock who peaked in high school.

She giggles and picks her son, Paul, from his crib. "To the mall, silly. Did you forget we were going to buy new underwear for me?"

"Uhhh..." the gullible husband stammers, not remembering.

"Remember the network Director, Mr. Winston-Phillips, saw me in my underwear and said they were granny panties!" She says, and he frowns. She adds, "You promised me last week we would go."

"Go, go, go!" Paul concurs.

Willy didn't recall such a promise; he has been misremembering things lately. His terrible office job has been consuming a lot of his thoughts. "Ah, yes.... Of course. Let's go," he says, getting up. "Bottoms, before we go, can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course, silly. Anything," she says, strapping their child to his stroller.

Wilson gulps, "I didn't like that you showed your v.... vaj..." he whispers, glancing at Paul, "to your coworkers. I always thought I would be the first to see it."

"Ah, babe. You saw it right after!" Jess chuckles.

"Not really... they saw it a few days before. I saw it at the same time as everyone else..." he mumbles, displeased.

She puts her hands on her hips and cocks her head, "Where is this coming from, Willy?"

"I... I just..." he stammers, having difficulty putting his feelings into words.

Jess caresses her husband's cheek, "You own her, silly. That's what matters. And you were the first to see her that close, doesn't it count?" she says sultrily in his ear.

Willy gets goosebumps, and his penis stirs. "I guess it does," he agrees.

She kisses his cheek, "And what you did after, nobody has ever done," she purrs, "it felt amazing..."

"Really?" He asks, dumbfounded. Jess never seemed to have enjoyed sex before until recently. 'This new job has been good for our sex life...' he reflects.

"Mm-hmmm, we need to do it more," the redhead wife says sultrily.

"Sounds great!" Willy says with a shit-eating grin. The raunchy scenes from the TV show flash in his head, making him conflicted. "Just be careful, honey. I worry about..."

She interrupts, "Don't worry, silly. You know it's part of my job," she smiles. The trustful husband nods apprehensively.

The Russet family spends the next few hours buying Jessica new underwear and lingerie.

~~~~~~~

May 21st, Tuesday

Willy is playing with Paul when Jessica exits their bedroom, ready for work. Her hair is tied in a loose ponytail, and she is wearing a black blouse, purple frilly knee-length skirt, and low black heels. She seems to have foregone the usual pantyhose.

"Wow..." he mutters, surprised. 'She's beautiful. I'm so lucky...'

"You like it?" She asks, doing a twirl. Her skirt flies up, almost exposing her panties. He gasps.

"It's very flowy..." the naive husband says. He gulps, "Wouldn't it be better to change?"

Jess frowns, "You don't think I look nice?"

"Of course I do," Willy retorts quickly, "you look stunning!"

"So, what's wrong, babe?" She questions.

"Maybe you can try a less flimsy skirt..." he suggests naively.

She inhales and crosses her arms, "Wilson, are you telling me what to wear?"

"Eh... N-no! I wouldn't... It's just..." he stammers, knowing that he's riding a fine line.

"I get it!" She huffs, "I thought it would be nice, but you think I look like a whore!"

"Not at all! You look lovely and super hot," Willy says, and she nods.

"So what's wrong?" the fiery redhead asks, tapping her left foot.

"Well, what if your Boss touches you?" He asks worriedly.

Jess blurts, "Jack... I mean, Mr. Stone?"

He nods, "With the long skirt was one thing, but this one is so flowy... he can easily slide his grimy hands under it," he continues, with genuine concern.

"Ah, babe. You're so silly. You worry about me so much!" She says, hugging her loving husband. "Mr. Stone already does it, so, not a problem there. There's not much of a difference."

Shocked, Wilson is about to complain, but he looks at his wife's face. 'She seems so confident and happy. I can't start a fight now,' he sighs. 'Nothing I say will change her mind. That's Jess for you.' Willy thinks, 'She needs my support instead,' he take her hands. "I guess. Just be careful in this place, okay?"

Jess smiles lovingly at her hubby, "Always! And besides, you said we need my job, right?"

"That's true," Willy nods. "Only until I can sort things out at work, and then we can move somewhere else." She nods.

"I love you, baby," the redhead says, embracing her curly-haired man.

"I love you too, Bottoms," he replies.

~~~

Later that day...

"Hi, hon! How was work?" Willy asks casually from their cheap and stained couch as Jess arrives home.

She removes her jacket and purse, "Good, not that exciting. But I do have something to discuss during dinner."

The handsome husband nods, trying to give his wife some space. He can't help but wonder, 'Jess didn't mention her boss... should I ask? Ah... I'm curious,' the husband shuffles on the couch. He mumbles, "Hmm..."

She arches her eyebrow, "What's wrong, babe? You seem antsy."

Willy tries to sound casual, "Ah well... did... uhh... anything happen?"

"Like what?" She asks, sitting on the couch next to him.

"With Mr. Stone, you know?" He says and motions to her garments, "And the skirt."

Jess finally catches on, and she opens a wide, playful grin, "Ahhhh, you naughty boy!" She says and leans toward her hubby, "You want to know if my boss touched me inappropriately?"

He gulps and shakes his head, "I just want to make sure he's not stepping out of line!" He explains.

The redhead shrugs and changes her tone, "Well, he didn't do anything he hasn't done before."

"So he didn't touch you?" Willy asks, slightly confused.

Jess sighs and puts her head down, "No, he did. You were right, babe. Sorry," she says earnestly.

Noting she seems a bit sad, he gives his wife a supporting side hug, "That man..."

The busty wife nods, visibly ashamed, "It was awful..."

"Uhh... What happened?" Wilson asks, trying to be supportive but unable to hide his curiosity.

Her voice becomes almost like a raspy whisper, "He touched under my skirt, in front of Sander..." Weirdly enough, there is something else in her voice that Willy misses: a hint of desire, of sultriness.

Willy almost chokes, "O-oh, no!"

"I hated it," she reveals, gritting her teeth, "but it was not that much different when he touched me when I was wearing only my undies..."

"When!?" the trusting husband blurts out.

She rolls her eyes, "I told you last week..." she reminds him. She adds, "You understood it was needed for my job."

He sighs, not precisely remembering this conversation, 'Must've forgotten..., he thinks, incapable of distrusting his wife. "Ugh... I hate this," he admits.

"Me too, babe, but what can I do?" The strawberry blonde asks, indignant.

Willy thinks for a second, "I don't know, maybe complain?"

Jess shakes her head, "We've been through this. He is my boss and extremely senior on the network. I would probably get fired. Not only from WinstonTV but from the local job as well," she argues.

"That's true..." he agrees, "It's a good opportunity, and we need your job."

"We do, for our future," she says, squeezing his hand. They exchange smiles. "So, I have to grin and bear it," she concludes.

He nods and sighs. They get up to get dinner ready.

As they go about their tasks, Willy is still torn. He turns to his wife, "Argh... I don't like this man. There must be something we can do!" He says exasperated.

Jess ponders and comes up with an idea, "Can you talk to his wife Linda for me? You can do it during the barbecue this weekend."

"Good idea, honey. I can do that," he agrees. "Knock on wood, he will stop," the curly-haired husband adds naively.

Jess concurs, "Hopefully..."

Wilson stays quiet for a few minutes; his mind can't help but keep hammering about the incident. 'Why am I so obsessed with this? Makes no sense... I get a weird feeling whenever I think about these things happening... argh...' he reflects.

After another minute, the curious man can't hold back anymore. "Hmm... how... did it happen? Mr. Stone touching you..."

Jessica gives her husband a sly smile, "Oh.... hmmm... Sander, Mr. Stone, and I were in a three-way, I mean... a meeting," she says, and Willy nods, "and suddenly he touched my butt under my dress." Willy groans, "Since I did my best to not react, he kept caressing it for a while, right against my new panties..." She lets that hang in the air for a couple seconds before continuing. "After a few minutes, my boss slid his fat fingers down and caressed my kitten!"

Willy gasps, "He didn't!"

"He did," the redhead admits, "Jac-err, Mr. Stone is so bad..."

"And then?" the curious husband inquires, feeling a pit in his stomach but also a stir down under.

Jess grimaces, "He kept doing that the rest of the time we were in the threesome, err... meeting." She shrugs, "I didn't know what to do, babe.... so, I just... kinda let him..."

Willy's eyes almost plop out of their sockets, "You let him?!"

"Well, yes... what was I supposed to do? I couldn't make a scene or get angry," the busty redhead explains.

"I guess..." the gullible husband mumbles unhappily.

The strawberry blonde throws her arms up in frustration, "My boss is shamelessly sexually harassing me, and I have to just take it!"

"Ugh..." Willy groans. He's upset but knows she needs his support in this challenging time. 'Jess, seems truly unhappy with it....' he decides, "That must've been horrible, Bottoms!"

They hug and exchange some much-needed serotonin.

~~~

Jess brings up the topic she wanted to discuss with her husband during dinner.

"So, the Director of WinstonTV, Edgar... I mean, Mr. Winston-Phillips called me into his office," she retells.

Willy looks up from his food, "Oh, what did he want?"

"He didn't get to it right away," she explains, "First, he hugged me..."

"Hugged?" Wilson interrupts.

"Yes, everyone hugs. It's Winstonstead's culture, silly," she says impatiently, "Stop interrupting."

"Sorry," he mumbles, looking down at his plate.

She continues, "Then, he said how good of a job I'm doing and that the ratings have never been higher. Everyone is singing my praises around the network and the town."

"Wow, that's great," the naive curly-haired man says.

The redhead beauty nods, "I know. Then he said I should be ready for the next level."

Willy arches an eyebrow, "And that is?"

Jess shrugs, "He didn't explain, but he said the first step is to change my stage name."

He's taken aback, "Your name? What's wrong with your name?"

"Jessica Russet..." she mutters, "Mr. Winston-Phillips said it's not catchy or has any pizzazz."

Wilson scoffs, "What does he know? His name's weird." He briefly thinks, "But I can see it's a little common. What did he have in mind?"

She says delicately, "To use Jessie instead of Jessica..."

The husband agrees, "Sure, that's cuter."

"And use my maiden name," the busty wife concludes.

"Bottoms?" He asks.

"Yup, Jessie Bottoms!" she giggles.

Willy frowns. "But then it doesn't even look like we're married," he complains.

"Ah, babe. It's not real," she holds his hand. "It's just for the TV Show segments. The Director was adamant about it," she adds.

"Uhhh... I don't know..." he mutters, uncertain.

Jess smiles, "But here's the best part, baby!" She says excitedly, "He said that my future is bright, and if all goes well, I'll be offered a permanent role with a significant raise and a huge house in Winstonstead!"

"Really?!" Willy exclaims enthusiastically.

"Yes!" And they hi-five in celebration.

Willy stops momentarily, "Wait, we would have to move there?"

"Maybe? Who knows," Jess shrugs. "That's if all goes well. We can always say no."

"I guess..." he grumbles. He reminds himself to support his partner. 'It would not be terrible to move there. I could get out of my job. Maybe get a better one there. That might be for the best,' he considers. He raises his wine glass, "Well, here's to you, Jessie Bottoms!"

She clinks her glass with his, "Thanks for being so encouraging, babe." Their 2-year-old son, quiet until now, blows raspberries, "Both of you!" She chuckles.

~~~

Later, after Willy has put their son Paul to bed, he's returning to their bedroom when he overhears some sexual noises from the inside.

He peeks through the open door and sees Jessica masturbating. The blankets are tossed to the side, along with her pajama bottoms, and she's openly playing with her sex. She is moaning unintelligible words as one hand rubs her swollen clit and the other teases her vaginal opening.

For a second, he feels emasculated and confused. However, that only lasts a fleeting moment, as horniness and lust take over.

Wilson starts to jerk off his 3.5' penis while spying on his wife. They orgasm only a few seconds apart.

~~~~~~~

May 23rd, Thursday

Jessica leaves early in the morning with her hair loose, a bit of makeup, and wearing a short-sleeved pink button-up blouse, a shapely black skirt, and low tan heels. Once again, no pantyhose.

When she returns from work, Willy notices she is wearing a gray WinstonTV t-shirt.

"Welcome home, darling. What happened to your shirt?" He asks curiously from the couch.

She looks down, "Ah!" She exclaims, almost surprised to find herself in a different top. "I had to change since Bill and Jack spilled stuff on it."

"Uhu..." her husband mutters.

She approaches him and lifts a plastic bag to his face, "The soiled one is here!" She smiles.

A lightly sour odor wafts from the bag.

Willy almost chokes with the unexpected smell, "What is that?!"