All Comments on 'Jessica Wants to be Her Whore'

by NYCbbwSUB

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
MORE

Please continue. My cock is soooo hard !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow...

that was awesome, please write more, that has my dick so hard, and besides, we want to hear about how Jessica finds a mistress or gets used!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

I am imagining Jessica with her tight ass impaled on mistress's big dildo! MORE! MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Ver Hot!

Please write more--I love hot nasty older women who dominate nasty young girls!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
MORE more more...

...please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Finding Mistress

Cannot wait to hear how she goes about finding the cruel Mistress she needs so desparately!

dreamerboidreamerboiover 17 years ago
Great story

Great story, as are your others. Hope you continue this and tell us what happens next, maybe when she takes it back to the store .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
You just have to continue this series!!!

You just have to continue this series....I just love lesbian Domme/lesbian sub stories that involve non-consent and forced sex. I want to hear what happens to Jessica when she finds her Mistress. Please don't stop here.

Sadistic_Fuck69Sadistic_Fuck69over 15 years ago
wow

this was a great story i my self as a dom enjoyed how well described this whore was used and abused by her mistress i think it would be interesting to have the woman at the video store end up being the mistress of jessica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
EXCITING

Very exciting story!! Continue???? Pleeeeaseeeeeee!

MrPayneMrPaynealmost 15 years ago
More Please

I always wished you would write the next part to this story.

jmiller2524jmiller2524over 13 years ago
My demand

Just what kind of sub. are you. You promise to continue the story (Jessica Wants to be Her Whore) but I find no such thing. It is lucky that you are not my sub as there would be trouble for you. I found this story to be one of the best I have read and want to see more chapters as you promised. I do expect an answer to my comment very soon. I will enclose two of my addresses below.

j.miller2524@ymail.com and sir.greystone@ymail.com

BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakeover 13 years ago
Hot

I would love for you to continue this story, there's so much potential!

kamperman45kamperman45over 9 years ago
OK! LOVE ! KEEP GOING!

Very good Older Dom and Younger Sub Story. Please continue and let us see her falling into her Mistresses' desires to humiliate her and give the verbal and physical abuse she needs for her sexual satisfaction.

huntsman29huntsman29about 7 years ago
Not bad at all.

I quite enjoyed the story. I would like better descriptions of how the sex feels to the protagonist in your writing, as it being missing is a trend. Also, I'd avoid the trap of giving the characters thoughts in this one, as the MC could not read the minds of characters in a movie, and so nor should the reader of your story.

huntsman29huntsman299 months ago

It's not bad, but a little rushed. Going from outright refusal to whore needing to be used. That and the sex could use more fleshing out with what's going on in their heads. Plus not sure I've seen to many virgins to fisting get someone shape a fist and fist them. Usually need to fold your thumb against the palm for insertion and open to a fist inside if you are going to. Small handed woman might be able to do the fist routine or on someone that has been fisted a ton of times.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Story has a lot of potential, could be really hot and full of suspense. Would like Jesicca's language progressively become more spicy and dirty as she becomes a top grade whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous