Jessica's Awakening Ch. 07

Story Info
Jessica receives her punishment...
4.1k words
4.32
4k
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

Here is the seventh chapter in the saga of Jessica and Stacy. As always, I strongly encourage you to read previous chapters, for context and to familiarize yourself with the characters. This chapter is a little bit longer than previous chapters, and I think I am going to continue to lengthen the stories to keep the series from being a shit ton of chapters. Please let me know what you think in the comments below. Of course, story suggestions are welcome as well! Standard legal stuff: all characters are above the age of 18, any resemblance to real life people and/or situations is entirely coincidental, I don't mind if you post this on another site just please acknowledge me somewhere in the post. Hope you enjoy the story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica smiled broadly at Stacy, loving the last words her new mistress had spoken to her. Jessica was to receive a "punishment" for an earlier disobedience, one that was intentional on Jessica's part. Stacy had wanted to test Jessica's boundaries and had asked her to stop and get her a cold bottle of water on Jessica's way home to grab some things. Jessica had enjoyed being exhibited, so much so she had given the overweight clerk at the store a little show from her car before she pulled away. After returning to Stacy's, and Stacy leaving on an extended shopping trip, Jessica had prepared dinner before Stacy led her pet back to the bedroom that had been the scene of their first encounter. Here she had shown Jessica a number of boxes, all of them gifts for her new pet, before reminding her pet of her earlier disobedience.

"Yes, mistress! I'm sorry for disobeying you! I was a bad pet and deserve to be punished!" Jessica whined to Stacy, her pussy dripping with anticipation.

"Yes, you do my pet!" Stacy replied. "Now help me clear off the bed, but no peeking!" Stacy had only shown her new pet one of the gifts she had gotten her. She was going to show the brunette another in a moment. After clearing the bed Stacy instructed Jessica to lie on her back in the middle. From underneath the mattress she produced 2 sets of leather cuffs, both attached to the bed frame. She attached one set to Jessica's wrists and the other to her ankles, leaving only enough slack for Jessica to wiggle around. "Is that too tight?" She asked the now bound woman.

"No, mistress! It's perfect! And these sheets are so soft!" Jessica replied.

"Trinity suggested them, they are specially designed from women!" Stacy laughed back. "I learned my lesson with the ottoman!"

"I'm sorry again, mistress!" Jessica responded. "I deserve to be punished for that as well!"

"Yes, you do my pet! But seeing as it was both you and Katie that ruined it, I will wait until she and Trinity are here to punish you together!" Stacy said, a wicked grin on her face.

"That is fair mistress!" Jessica replied, once again not mentioning that it had been a previous "punishment" that had caused her and Katie to ruin the ottoman. Her imagination ran wild thinking about what Stacy and Trinity would do to "punish" their pets.

"Now for your current punishment!" Stacy began. "I told you to bring me a COLD bottle of water! It seems that you don't know what the word COLD means, so I am going to have to show you!"

Jessica's heart pounded as she watched Stacy reach over to a bucket on the nightstand that Jessica hadn't noticed before. Stacy withdrew an ice cube from the bucket and began to rub it against the bound woman's neck, while simultaneously turning the toys embedded in her pet's holes on. Jessica moaned as the frozen surface contacted her warm skin, instantly melting and running down her body. Stacy continued rubbing the ice cube around Jessica's neck until it melted, causing Jessica to squirm. She immediately grabbed another one and began to rub it against Jessica's nipple.

"Ohh fuck! That feels SOOO good mistress!" Jessica moaned loudly.

"You like it when I play with your beautiful tits?" Stacy asked, rubbing the ice cube harder against her pet's nipple.

"Yes, mistress!" Jessica continued moaning. "My nipples are very sensitive!"

"Good to know!" Stacy chuckled. She grabbed another cube and began rubbing her pet's other nipple, eliciting another moan from the bound woman. She continued to rub ice cubes around Jessica's breasts for a few minutes, driving her pet wild. She eventually began to move lower, taking an ice cube and dropping it into Jessica's navel to melt on its own. She grabbed two more and began rubbing the inside of Jessica's thighs, staying away from the brunette's overheated pussy. Jessica attempted to buck her hips to get a cube directly on her pussy, but Stacy pulled the cubes away as she did.

"Bad pet!" Stacy scolded Jessica. "You will NOT move during your punishment!"

"Sorry mistress!" Jessica moaned back. She took several deep breaths to steady herself.

Stacy rubbed the remainder of the cubes into Jessica's sensitive nipples, eliciting another small shudder from the bound woman, but no actual movement. Stacy smiled; she replaced the cube that had melted in Jessica's navel, and grabbed two more, returning them to Jessica's inner thighs. This time Jessica stayed still, moaning loudly. Stacy traced the cubes around Jessica's thighs, getting tantalizingly close to her pussy, but never touching it. She repeated the process several times, causing Jessica to shiver from the constant frozen touch.

"Do you know what COLD means now, slut!?" Stacy snarled at Jessica, running two ice cubes across the brunette's stiff nipples.

"Yes, mistress!" Jessica squealed back.

"Do you think you have learned your lesson, my pet?" Stacy continued, now running two more cubes around Jessica's things.

"Yes, mistress!" Jessica replied, breathing heavily and closing her eyes to keep from moving.

"Well, I don't!" Stacy hissed, grinning wickedly. "I think there is only one way for you to truly learn your lesson!" She grabbed a large handful of ice, picking up her phone at the same time. She pushed the handful of ice against Jessica's pussy while simultaneously turning the toys embedded in Jessica's ass and pussy to their maximums. "Don't cum!" Stacy told her pet.

"UGGHH..." Was all Jessica could respond, the frozen touch of the ice against her steaming pussy, combining with the increased vibrations coming from her toys, driving her hurtling towards an orgasm. She managed to hold out until all the ice had melted, a feat that impressed her mistress. As the ice melted away Stacy followed it with three fingers, curling them up to reach Jessica's g-spot. This proved to be the nudge that Jessica needed, triggering a massive orgasm.

"FUCK! I CAN'T HOLD IT! FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" Jessica screamed as she slammed her hips as far forward as her restraints would allow. She thrashed around for a minute or so before she started to calm down. Stacy removed her fingers from the bound woman's pussy and shut off the devices. Jessica opened her eyes to see her mistress licking two fingers clean of her juices, moaning as she did so. Stacy presented the third digit to Jessica, smiling as her pet greedily sucked it clean.

"You did well, my pet!" Stacy said, after popping her finger from her pet's mouth.

"I'm sorry, mistress!" Jessica whined back. "I came without permission."

"It's ok sweetheart, I told you that you didn't have to follow that rule for now! Besides you lasted a lot longer that I thought you would!" Stacy replied, beaming at her pet.

"Thank you, mistress!" Jessica said, pleased by the compliment. Stacy stood up and walked into the closet, grabbing a towel and a bottle of water from the small fridge inside. Returning to the bed, she dried the still bound brunette off before opening the bottle of water and allowing her pet to have several large gulps.

"I half expected it to be warm!" Jessica giggled after Stacy pulled the bottle away, causing her friend to nearly spill the water from laughing.

"I already punished you once!" Stacy retorted. "You brought that back warm on purpose, didn't you?" She asked her friend.

"Maybe!" Jessica answered, putting on her best sad puppy dog face.

"You're SOOO naughty!" Stacy responded, reaching down to fondle the brunette's breasts. "What am I going to do with you?" She asked rhetorically.

"Well," Jessica started, "I have a suggestion for another rule, if I may mistress!"

"Go ahead." Stacy replied, intrigued by what her pet had in mind.

"I think that for every time you allow me to cum, I should have to make you cum." Jessica stated. "It is only fair that you should be able to feel some of the pleasure that I feel, although I can never pleasure you the way you pleasure me, mistress!"

Stacy didn't respond at first, except to mash her lips against Jessica's in a passionate kiss that lasted until she had to break away for oxygen. "Ohh Jess, you are sooo amazing! Such a giver! What did I do to deserve you?!?"

"Many wonderful things!" Jessica replied. "So may this please be Rule number 5, mistress?" She continued, adopting her begging voice.

"Yes, my pet! Rule number 5, for every time I allow you to orgasm, you will make me orgasm in the manner of my choosing!" Stacy said, hoping Jessica would pick up on the addition she had made to her suggestion.

"Of course, mistress! My body is yours to use as you see fit!" Jessica replied, still using her begging voice. She had indeed caught her mistress' subtle change to her suggestion, becoming aroused again at the thought of Stacy using her.

"You deserve a reward for being such a good girl!" Stacy said. "But first you owe me an orgasm!" Stacy climbed on top of Jessica, facing the brunette's feet and hovering her dripping wet snatch just above the prone woman's face, waiting to see what she would do. Jessica wanted to attack her mistress' pussy with everything she had, but somehow found the self-control to restrain herself. "Good girl!" Stacy said, groping her pet's breasts. "You may begin!"

At these words Jessica dove into Stacy's pussy, licking furiously. "Fuck! Your tongue is magic! Eat my pussy, slut!" Stacy groaned, grinding her hips against Jessica's face and pinching her pet's sensitive nipples. Jessica sped up her licking, stopping only to suck at the blonde's engorged clit. Her onslaught was quickly driving Stacy towards a much-needed orgasm. "Keep going! I'm sooo close!" Stacy continued. Jessica gave everything she had, wanting to taste her mistress' cream. "FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" Stacy screamed, a powerful orgasm rushing through her and coating her friend's face in juices. She spasmed for a minute before climbing off the brunette and turning around to kiss her. "God, your good at that! I almost want to keep you tied-up and ride you all day!"

"I wouldn't mind! I love the way you taste!" Jessica replied, slightly out of breath.

"Don't tempt me, you dirty slut!" Stacy retorted, laughing. "Here let's get you out of these cuffs, I'm sure you could use a break."

"Thank you, mistress." Jessica said, stretching as her mistress released her from the bindings.

"How are the cuffs?" Stacy asked. "The woman at the store said that her and her partner really liked them."

"They're not bad, they have a soft padding on the inside to keep from chaffing." Jessica replied honestly. "I just need to get used to being stretched out like that."

"Well, you won't always be tied down. I like it when you are mobile as well!" Stacy retorted, causing Jessica to chuckle. "Now I owe you a reward! Wait here!" Stacy jumped off the bed and walked into the closet again. She returned with another bottle of water and several white boxes, handing the water to Jessica and placing the boxes on the bed. "No peeking!" She said, before returning to the closet once again. She came back with another handful of boxes, including one of the elegant Victoria's Secret boxes, causing Jessica to gasp.

"Stace..." Jessica stammered. "I don't know if I can accept all this."

"You can, and you will!" Stacy responded forcefully. "You deserve to feel as sexy as you truly are!"

Jessica stared into her friend's eyes, seeing the look of love deep within them. The look that Stacy had developed especially for her new pet. "Thank you! I love you sooo much!" She exclaimed, hugging her friend tightly.

"I love you too, Jess!" Stacy said back, meaning it as much as Jessica did. "I want to spoil you rotten! Now here!" Stacy continued, breaking the hug and pushing the Victoria's Secret box into her friend's arms. "I've been dying to see you try this on since I saw it in the store!"

Jessica unwrapped the box, opening it to see an elegant green lace lingerie set. It had specks of pale gold, both colors matching her eyes perfectly, and Jessica was stunned at its beauty.

"You have such beautiful eyes, I thought this would bring them out!" Stacy said, nuzzling Jessica's neck. "Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful!" Jessica replied. "Thank you!"

"Well, don't just sit there and stare at it, try it on!" Stacy said, pushing Jessica to her feet and swatting her on the ass. "Now, my pet!" She added.

"Yes, mistress!" Jessica replied, beaming at Stacy. She took the lingerie out of the box and ran it through her fingers, admiring the incredibly soft material.

"I'm waiting!" Stacy whined in mock irritation.

"Sorry, my mistress!" Jessica replied, snapping back to reality. She put on the lingerie, loving how it felt against her skin. After getting dressed she did a little twirl, eliciting a wolf-whistle from Stacy. "How do I look, mistress?"

"Amazing!" Stacy responded, practically drooling. She stood up and grabbed Jessica by the hand, dragging her into the closet so that Jessica could get a look at herself in the full-size mirror lining the back wall.

Jessica's jaw dropped as she caught the first glimpse of her reflection. She almost didn't recognize the beautiful woman standing before her. The bra clung to her breasts, accentuating her cleavage perfectly. The thong panties were partially sheer, framing her delicious mound and leaving just the right amount to the imagination. There was also a set of thigh high stockings that hugged her legs and showed them off in a way Jessica had never thought possible.

"What do you think?" Stacy asked, slightly nervous at what Jessica's reaction would be.

"Ohh Stace! Thank you SOOO much!" Jessica whispered back, still stunned by her reflection. "I have never been this sexy!"

"You have ALWAYS been that sexy!" Stacy replied, coming up behind Jessica and grabbing her around the waist, snuggling up to her pet. "You just needed someone to bring it out of you!" She continued, kissing Jessica's neck and running her hands along the brunette's curvaceous body. Stacy fondled Jessica for several minutes, caressing every inch of her new pet's skin. "Now, while I could stand here and stare at you all day, I still haven't given you your reward! Come on!" Stacy grabbed Jessica's hand, leading her back to the bed. "Open the rest!" She said, pointing at the rest of the boxes on the bed.

"Mistress, you are too kind!" Jessica said. "I don't deserve all of this!"

"Of course, you do!" Stacy replied, getting slightly annoyed at her pet's continued self-denigration. "How many times do I have to tell you that?!? Besides, I have a feeling I am going to enjoy these as much as you are!"

Jessica beamed at Stacy, amazed at how sexy this woman made her feel. She began opening the boxes, giggling as she understood what her mistress had meant. They were filled with sex toys. There were multiple dildos in varying lengths and thicknesses, as well as gleaming silver butt plugs ranging from around and inch in diameter all the way up to a massive 3-inch plug that Jessica wasn't sure would fit inside her pussy, let alone her ass. There was also an insanely long double-headed dildo, a harness similar to the one Stacy had worn the previous evening, and a collection of handcuffs and soft ropes. Jessica's pussy instantly became wet at the sight of all the toys. "I don't know! I have a feeling that I'm really going to like these!" Jessica replied to her mistress.

"I bet you will!" Stacy responded, giggling. "Now for your reward, you can choose one toy for me to fuck you with!"

Jessica beamed as she looked over the toys, trying to decide which one she wanted to have used on her. She decided on a thick 9-inch flesh colored dildo, complete with realistic veins and a large set of fake testicles. "Can you please fuck my ass with this one, mistress? I loved the way you wrecked my slutty little ass last night!" She begged Stacy.

"You are SOOO naughty!" Stacy responded. "Remove the bra and panties and get on your knees in the middle of the bed, facing the foot. Leave the stockings on, you have such sexy fucking legs!" She directed her pet, clearing the unchosen toys from the bed. She grabbed a couple of pairs of cuffs and attached them to the straps already secured to the bed, extending the length to allow for Jessica's kneeling position. She attached one to each of Jessica's wrists, putting her into a "T" position and restricting the brunette to a small amount of vertical movement and even less horizontal movement. She attached the harness to her hips, fitting Jessica's chosen toy into it, before reaching around and pulling the plug from her pet's ass. She stuck the plug in her mouth, savoring the taste of Jessica's ass. "Yum!" She said, moaning. "Your ass is delicious!"

"Thank you, mistress!" Jessica replied, highly aroused by Stacy's words.

Stacy popped the plug out of her mouth, setting it on the bed. "Now your turn!" She said, standing up and lining her strap-on with Jessica's mouth. "Get it nice and wet for your tight little asshole!" She continued, before slamming her hips forward and burying the toy in Jessica's throat. Jessica took the toy with ease; her ex having always complimented her on her blowjob skills.

Stacy bucked her hips forward and back, marveling as her pet continued sucking and licking at the large toy, never breaking eye contact. "Watching you do that almost makes me wish I was a guy!"

Jessica backed her head off the fake cock, letting it fall from her mouth, before dropping her head forward as far as she could, really stretching herself against her bindings, and lapping at Stacy's exposed dripping wet pussy. "I prefer you with a pussy, mistress!" She said.

"Ugh...Me too, my pet!" Stacy groaned. She let her pet lick her for a minute before stepping back and out of Jessica's reach, not wanting to orgasm too soon. "Since you don't want to suck my cock anymore, I guess you think it is wet enough, my pet!" She said, walking around Jessica and lying behind her. Stacy shuffled forward until her strap-on was nestled between Jessica's butt cheeks, putting Jessica in a reverse cowgirl position. She reached forward and slapped her palms on to Jessica's ass, spreading Jessica's cheeks and placing the head of the dildo at her tight opening. "Don't move, slut!" Stacy instructed. She began pushing her hips upward, stretching Jessica's asshole slowly until the head of the dildo popped past her sphincter. She paused for a moment, giving her pet a chance to get used to the size of the dildo.

"Please, mistress, fuck me with your cock!" Jessica groaned, wanting more of the fake phallus to penetrate her.

"This is your reward, my pet! You control how you get fucked!" Stacy replied, giving Jessica a spank.

Jessica responded by slamming her hips down and burying the toy balls deep in her ass, grinding her hips as she bottomed out. "FUCK! THAT'S SOOO GOOD!" She screamed. Stacy just groaned at Jessica's action. Unbeknownst to her pet she had placed a small toy into a slot on the inside of the harness. The toy was only about 2" long but was curved upward to contact her g-spot, giving her a huge jolt of pleasure when her pet slammed into her.

12