Jessica's Awakening Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica ground her hips for a moment, loving the full feeling she got from the large dildo. She felt Stacy's hands leave her ass, before she suddenly felt the toy in her vagina buzz to life in a wave pattern, sending a shockwave through her body. She felt Stacy's hands grab her hips as she said, "Ride me, slut!". Jessica began to raise and lower her hips slowly, Stacy's hands guiding her. She continued at a slow pace for a minute, savoring having her ass stuffed.

"That's it!" Stacy said, in mock irritation. "I don't have all night!" She strengthened her grip on Jessica's hips and began driving the dildo at her waist into the brunette with all her might.

"YESSS, MISTRESS!" Jessica whined. "PLEASE FUCK MY SLUTTLY LITTLE ASS! STRETCH ME OUT WITH YOUR HUGE COCK!"

Stacy reached over and turned the toy in Jessica's pussy up a notch, sending another shockwave through the brunette. She reached up and pushed Jessica forward as much as the bindings would allow, wanting to get a better view of Jessica's asshole stretching abound the strap-on.

Jessica could feel her orgasm fast approaching, the vibrations from her pussy coupled with the hard anal pounding she was receiving from her mistress pushing her to the edge. "PLEASE MISTRESS, MAY I CUM?!?" Jessica screamed. "I'M SOOO CLOSE!"

"Not yet, my pet!" Stacy panted back. "I'm nearly there and I want to cum with you!" The toy attached to the inside of her harness was driving her towards her own orgasm. She slammed her hips upwards a couple more times before pulling Jessica down hard and grinding against her. "FUCK! I'M CUMMING!" She screamed.

Jessica's orgasm hit a moment later, her mistress' convulsions below her sending her over the edge. She spasmed hard, pulling against the straps binding her to the bed. Neither woman heard the loud crack that came from beneath the mattress, both too engrossed in their orgasms to notice anything else.

Once both women had recovered Stacy removed the strap-on from Jessica's ass, crawling out from beneath the brunette and coming around front. She kissed her still bound pet passionately, before standing up and presenting the still glistening dildo to Jessica's face. Jessica began licking and sucking the dildo clean of her own ass juices, loving the taste. Jessica had become addicted to girl cum the night before, and Stacy had picked up on this fact. She loved watching her pet worship the fake phallus at her waist, knowing any man would kill to be in her position. Once Jessica had finished cleaning the dildo, Stacy kneeled, kissing her pet and tasting some of Jessica's left-over juices on her pet's tongue.

"Does that count as your cum too mistress?!?" Jessica asked, giggling as she did.

"Trying to weasel your way out of your own rule?" Stacy replied, laughing.

"Of course not, mistress! It's just..." Jessica hesitated.

"What Jess? Did I do something wrong?" Stacy responded, mortified with herself.

"No! No! It was amazing!" Jessica said. "I'm just kinda tired. I don't think I've fully recovered from last night yet!"

"Of course, Jess!" Stacy replied, reaching up to undo one of the cuffs that still bound the brunette to the now broken bed. "I'll take a rain check on that one!" As she unhooked the second cuff, she noticed the extra slack in it and bent over to investigate it further. She saw the crack in the bed frame, bursting out with laughter as she realized what had happened.

"What?" Jessica asked, confused. Stacy pointed at the ruined bed, Jessica also realizing what had happened before bursting into similar laughter as her mistress.

"Guess you can't stop ruining my furniture!" Stacy said, after both women had recovered from their laughing fit. "Although I guess it was as much my fault as yours. Can't really punish you for that!"

"You could if you wanted to, mistress!" Jessica replied, a hint of suggestion in her voice.

"Don't tempt me!" Stacy answered back, giggling. "You still owe me one, remember! God, I unleashed a little sex demon, didn't I?"

"Yes, you did, mistress!" Jessica responded, a huge smile on her face. "And she's all yours to command!"

To be continued...

12