Jessica's Awakening Ch. 08

Story Info
Stacy asks Jessica an important question....
4.2k words
4.8
2.2k
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

Here is chapter eight of the Jessica and Stacy saga. As always, I encourage you to read previous chapters for context and to familiarize yourself with the characters. This chapter is once again more a setup chapter (I know, this f-ing guy, right.) because I felt I needed it for future storylines. I apologize if I upset anyone with this. As always please let me know what you think or if you have suggestions for future stories in the comments below. Standard legal stuff: all characters are above the age of 18, any resemblance to real life people and/or situations is entirely coincidental, I don't mind if you post this on another site just please acknowledge me somewhere in the post. Hope you enjoy the story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica awoke, for the second morning in a row, to the faint rays of sunlight coming from her friend Stacy's bedroom window. This time, however, she knew exactly where she was, and didn't need the collar lying on the bedside table to remind her of the two previous evening's activities. Jessica smiled, loving the sound of the blonde's soft breathing as she continued to sleep beside her. As Jessica thought back to the night before, where she had pledged herself to her new mistress, she remembered the rain check that she owed her mistress. Jessica herself had suggested the rule that required her to repay every one of her own orgasms with one for her mistress, so, remembering how much her mistress had enjoyed her wake up the previous morning, Jessica once again snapped the collar around her neck and maneuvered between Stacy's legs, careful not to disturb her.

Stacy felt her pet kissing and licking her thighs, bringing her from her slumber in the best possible way. She opened her eyes and looked down at her pet, a big grin coming across her face. "Good morning, my pet! You keep waking me up this way I might make it a rule!"

"I wouldn't say no!" Jessica replied, flicking her tongue against Stacy's stiffening clit.

"It's a deal then! Rule number 6, anytime we fall asleep together you will wake me up by eating me out!" Stacy responded, loving how giving her new pet was.

"Breakfast IS the most important meal of the day!" Jessica answered back, eliciting a laugh from Stacy.

"Well, get eating!" Stacy retorted, gently grabbing the back of Jessica's head and guiding it to her dripping wet pussy. Jessica began lapping at her mistress' pussy, quickly bringing the blond to the verge of an orgasm. "Fuck! This might be the best rule yet!" Stacy moaned. "You are SOOO good at that! Keep going! I'm going to cum!"

Jessica stuck two fingers from one hand in to Stacy's sopping pussy, pushing one from the other into the blonde's tight asshole, which, just like the morning before, sent Stacy over the edge, releasing a copious amount of sticky juices as she did. Jessica drank them all down, loving the taste of her new mistress.

Once Stacy had recovered, she pulled her new put up for a kiss, also enjoying her own taste on the brunette's tongue. "Thank you, my pet!" She said, breaking the kiss. "Your mouth is amazing!"

"You're welcome, mistress!" Jessica replied. "I still owed you one from last night!

"Yes, you did! But you owed me one in the manner of my choosing!" Stacy retorted, a wicked grin crossing her face. Jessica's eyes bulged at her mistress' words. She had forgotten about the little addition her mistress had made to her suggestion for a rule, specifying that Stacy got to choose the manner in which Jessica brought her to orgasm. Stacy laughed as she saw the look of recognition in her pet's eyes. "Don't worry, I would have chosen a wake-up call anyway! We're even, my pet!" She kissed the brunette one more time.

Jessica stared at Stacy. In less than two days Jessica had fallen madly in love with the woman lying underneath her. Stacy had shown more concern for her in two days than just about anyone else had in a lifetime. "I love you, Stacy!" She said to her blonde friend, knowing their bedroom antics had very little to do with her feelings.

"I love you too, Jess!" Stacy replied, staring at her friend with the look of love she had developed especially for her. Stacy pulled Jessica in for a more tender, yet no less passionate, kiss than the two had previously shared, not breaking until they were both out of breath.

Jessica flopped down next to her new mistress, spooning up against the blonde. "I wish we didn't have to work today. I just want to lie here with you all day!"

"Me too!" Stacy sighed next to her. "What time do you start?"

"Noon. You?" Jessica replied.

"Two." Stacy answered.

The two women snuggled together silently for a few minutes, both enjoying the feel of the others body against theirs. Finally, Stacy broke the silence. "We should probably get out of bed; you still have to go home and get changed. Do you want to take a shower here or at home?" She asked.

"Unless you're coming to my place with me, then here!" Jessica replied, giggling.

"Here, it is!" Stacy responded, giggling herself. She stood up and pulled Jessica towards the bathroom.

The two women shared a shower, gently caressing each other's bodies as they washed, but nothing more. After toweling each other dry they walked back into Stacy's bedroom naked, Jessica reaching for the toys that her mistress had mandated she have inserted at all times. Stacy stopped her, saying "You don't have to wear them for a couple days, Jess. I want you to rest, you've had a hard weekend.".

"Are you sure, Stace?" Jessica asked. Truthfully, she was a little sore, but she would never tell her new mistress this fact.

"Yes, I'm sure. I plan to have a lot of fun with you, and don't want to wear you out in the first week, my pet!" Stacy answered, a wicked grin once again coming across her face.

"Yes, mistress!" Jessica replied, becoming aroused at the thought of what her mistress had in store for her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica sang softly to herself on Tuesday, smiling as she walked out of work after her shift. Several of her co-workers, ones that had not been at the pajama party the previous weekend, had remarked how much of a better mood she seemed to be in. She told them that she had developed a new outlook on life, imagining what they would say if they knew the truth. She quickly realized that she didn't care what they thought, she was happy and that was all that mattered. This epiphany was liberating, causing her mood to soar. Jessica had also seen several of her co-workers that had been at the party, and even Alissa, one of the three women she didn't work with that had been at the party, none of them having to ask about her increased mood. They all gave Jessica big hugs, whispering in her ear how much fun that they had had with her. She thanked them all for their efforts, hinting that it might not be a one-time event. She hadn't seen her fellow pet Katie, or Katie's mistress Trinity, yet, but she knew that she would be seeing them more than any of the other women. She had seen Stacy the most, as she worked in the same department at the store, causing Jessica's heart to skip a beat every time.

As Jessica drove home, she received a text from her mistress. "You should have a couple packages waiting for you when you get home! Hope you like them!" It read. Jessica was intrigued, wondering what they could be. There were indeed two boxes, and a small card with Jessica's name in Stacy's handwriting, waiting for her in her mailbox, both, gratefully, a nondescript brown. She took the boxes back to her tiny apartment, deciding to take a shower and get something to eat before opening the packages. After doing the dishes Jessica went back to her bedroom, picking up the card and opening it.

"For you, my love. You deserve to feel as sexy as you are, wherever you are! Open the bigger box but leave the smaller box until I call you tonight! Love, Stacy!" Jessica smiled as she finished reading the neat handwriting. She opened the bigger box to find another elegant set of lingerie, this time in a light blue. Jessica gasped as she saw the underwear, her vagina instantly moistening. She quickly removed her pajamas, replacing it with the lingerie. Standing in front of the mirror, Jessica marveled at her figure. Her mistress had a way of making her feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.

Jessica jumped on to the bed, grabbing the other package and shaking it slightly. She wanted to open it and see what her mistress had sent her, having a sneaking suspicion of what it was, but also didn't want to disobey a direct order. She decided to be a good pet and wait, Stacy had sent her two presents after all. She reached over to the nightstand beside the bed, pulling her diamond studded collar out of the drawer and snapping it around her neck. She began to lightly caress herself imagining it was her mistress' hands instead of her own.

Her phone vibrating on the nightstand jolted Jessica awake, her daydreams having turned into actual dreams. She picked up the phone, instantly becoming aroused when she saw it was her mistress calling as promised. Jessica answered immediately, putting the phone on speaker. "Hello, mistress!" She said.

"Hello, my pet! Did you get the gifts I sent?" Stacy asked.

"Yes, I did, mistress!' Jessica answered. "Thank you SOOO much! The lingerie is beautiful! I can't believe how sexy I feel!"

"It is you who are beautiful, my pet!" Stacy replied. "The lingerie just brings it out of you! Are you wearing it now?"

"Yes, mistress, I love the way it feels against my skin!" Jessica answered.

"Good. Send me a picture, I want to see you in it! Then wait for me to call you back!" Stacy said, abruptly ending the call. Jessica was a little taken back, but complied immediately, taking several photos in the mirror, covering every angle she thought her mistress would want to see. She sent the photos to Stacy, lying back on the bed, her pussy dripping as she contemplated what her mistress had in mind.

Stacy made her pet wait for nearly an hour before calling back, getting herself comfortable in her own bed. She had drooled over the photos Jessica had sent, loving how the lingerie accentuated the brunette's natural curves. She finally called her pet.

"Thank you for calling mistress!" Jessica answered the phone, once again putting her phone on speaker.

"Do you have any of your toys in?" Stacy asked, too horny for pleasantries.

"No, mistress, you told me to leave them out." Jessica answered, nervously.

"Good girl, I guess you learned to follow orders after your punishment?" Stacy asked, giggling.

"Yes, I did, mistress! I want to be a good girl for you!" Jessica replied, adopting her begging voice. She was hoping to push her mistress' buttons and get her to the other box, which Jessica suspected was another toy, as she too was incredibly horny.

"You still have one more punishment to pay for before you fully get back in my good graces!" Stacy retorted, reminding her pet of their current balance. "Now open the other package!"

Jessica tore the previously forbidden package open, finding a bright pink sex toy as she suspected, but not one she had ever seen before. It was roughly 7" in length, about 6" being rubber and an inch being comprised of a small plastic handle. It had small flexible arm coming from where the rubber met plastic, arcing up and back about halfway towards the head, ending in what looked like a tiny forked tongue. "Thank you, mistress!" Jessica said, somewhat puzzled.

"Have you ever seen one of these, my pet?" Stacy asked.

"No, I haven't." Jessica answered. "Does the arm go in my ass?" She asked.

"No, silly!" Stacy laughed over the phone. "It tickles your clit! You're a little anal slut, aren't you?!?"

"It was the only place I ever felt my ex's tiny dick!" Jessica retorted, causing both women to laugh now.

"Well, those days are over!" Stacy said. "We are going to reach heights of pleasure together that you can't even imagine!"

"I can't wait!" Jessica replied. She adopted her begging voice once again, saying, "Please use my body for your pleasure mistress!"

"Take off your panties!" Stacy commanded, driven wild with lust.

Jessica quickly complied. "Off!" She said simply.

"Push it all the way in, and then adjust the arm until the forks are on either side of your clit." Stacy instructed.

"Done, mistress!" Jessica replied, moaning as the wavy toy penetrated her. The forks applied pressure to her clit but not much pleasure. Suddenly, she felt the toy come to life and begin to rotate inside her, the forks tickling her clit from both sides. "FUCK!" Jessica screamed.

"You like that, my pet?" Stacy said. "They call it a rabbit! Probably cause woman want to fuck it like their rabbits!" She pushed a button on her phone, shutting the toy off.

"Nooo!" Jessica squealed. "Please mistress!"

Stacy turned the toy back on again, this time at a slightly higher level. "Are you sure you don't like it?" She asked her pet.

"Ugghh..." Was all Jessica could manage to articulate, the sensations from her pussy sending her hurtling towards an orgasm. Stacy turned the toy off, stopping Jessica short of her release.

"Why don't you like it?" Stacy said, knowing full well that the brunette had been too aroused to respond properly.

"I don't like it, mistress, I LOVE IT!" Jessica replied, breathing heavily. "It felt SOOO good!"

"I thought you might!" Stacy giggled. "This will be your first personal toy; one you can use when you are away from me. I will have ultimate control with my app, but there should be a remote in the box that you can use to control it yourself."

"Thank you, mistress!" Jessica responded. "But I hope I don't have to use it very often!" She hoped Stacy picked up on the hidden meaning.

"Me either, my pet!" Stacy replied, having picked up on the true meaning of Jessica's words. "However, you will have to earn this gift. You are not allowed to touch yourself or cum until you are here with me again!" Stacy instructed her pet.

"Yes, mistress." Jessica groaned. She had been extremely close to orgasm and was annoyed that she wouldn't get the release she needed.

"Trust me, my pet! It will all be worth it in the end." Stacy said, soothingly. "Make sure you wear your vibrators for the rest of the week, and remember a good pet cleans her toys before she puts them away!" Stacy finished with a flourish, hanging up the phone and leaving Jessica mad with lust.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica walked into the store break room on Wednesday, a little on edge from her lack of release, but still in a generally good mood. As she entered, she saw her fellow pet Katie sitting at a table by herself, the two women's faces lighting up as they made eye contact. Jessica hurried over and sat down, eager to speak to her fellow submissive for the first time since the party. "Hi, I'm so glad to see you!" Jessica said. The break room was deserted, meaning the women could speak relatively openly.

"Me too!" Katie squealed back. "Trinity told me about you and Stacy! I've always wanted to have someone to share with, and now I have the sexiest woman in the store to play with!"

"You're too sweet!" Jessica responded, blushing. She still wasn't used to all the compliments she had been receiving. "But every woman at the party was better looking than I am. I guarantee they all wanted you more than me."

"Are you kidding?!?" Katie replied. "There was nearly a brawl over who had next on you! I wanted to chew my arm off to get a piece!" Jessica blushed deeper at Katie's compliment. "I'm just glad I will get to play with you more often!" Katie continued, leaning over and kissing Jessica. An instant later the toys that both women were wearing began to vibrate, causing Katie and Jessica to release identical moans. Their phones also vibrated on the table in front of them, each woman receiving a text from their mistress. Katie and Jessica ignored the phones for a moment, enjoying the vibrations racking their bodies, before the toys shut off as abruptly as they started.

The two women looked at their phones, both having received the same message that read, "No playing without us!". Katie and Jessica stared at each other, bewildered as to how their mistress' had known they were kissing. The two women went back to eating their meals, both smiling as the imagined the depraved things they were going to do together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica was beside herself with lust by the time she woke up on Friday morning. She had an early shift that day and was eager to get through her last workday before the weekend. She wanted to spend more time with her mistress, and hopefully Katie and Trinity as well. She got out of bed and took a shower, not having a lot of time before she had to be at work. When she walked out of the tiny bathroom, she saw that she had a text from her mistress.

"I don't work today, so I want you to come over after you get off. I want to talk to you about a few things. Love, Stacy!" Jessica was a little worried as she read this, what could Stacy want to talk about, she wondered.

Jessica was still preoccupied with the text message as she left work hours later, getting in her car and beginning to drive towards Stacy's. Her phone lit up with a text, at the same time as the toys she was wearing began to vibrate.

"Are you on your way?" read Stacy's text.

"Yes, mistress! I can't wait to see you!" Jessica replied.

"Me either, my pet!" Stacy quickly responded.

Jessica drove the rest of the way to Stacy's house, the toys vibrating inside of her driving her wild. She rang Stacy's doorbell, snapping her collar around her neck as she did so, and jumped into her mistress' arms as soon as the blonde opened the door. The two women passionately kissed in the open doorway; both having missed the feeling of the other's lips. Stacy dragged Jessica into the living room, pulling her on to one of the loveseats. Jessica noticed that the ruined ottoman had been replaced with a larger version, covered in what looked like the same material as the special sheets Stacy had purchased for their lovemaking.

"I want to ask you something Jess, and I want YOU to answer, not the pet." Stacy said to Jessica nervously.

"Of course, Stacy!" Jessica replied, equally nervous. She had no idea where Stacy was headed. Stacy handed her a small box, wrapped in a bow.

"Open it." Stacy said. Jessica unwrapped the box, finding a key inside. "I want you to move in with me." Stacy continued. "I know this is really soon, but I missed you SOOO much this week. Of course, if you don't want to, I completely understand."

Jessica was too stunned to talk for a moment. "Are you kidding?!? Of course, I want to!" She finally replied, before diving on the blonde seated next to her and passionately kissing her. "I love you so much! I want to spend every minute I can with you!" She panted between kisses.

"Ohh Jess, I love you too!" Stacy responded, returning Jessica's kisses with equal ferocity. Jessica's hands drifted south, beginning to work at the crotch of Stacy's jeans, trying to unbutton them. Stacy grabbed the brunette's hands, stopping her progress. "As much as I would love to feel that amazing mouth again, Trinity and Katie are coming over tonight, and I don't want to use you up before they arrive."

"They are?!?" Jessica squealed in delight.

"Yes, my pet, they are. You and Katie still have a punishment to account for!" Stacy replied, loving how excited Jessica was to be shared.

12