Jessica's Awakening Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I do, mistress! I was a bad pet and I deserve whatever punishment you give me!" Jessica responded, adopting her begging voice.

Stacy was hard pressed to keep from ravishing the brunette, but restrained herself, knowing how much fun her and Trinity had in store for their pets. "Come on, I should give you a proper tour of your new home!"

They stood up, Jessica remembering Rule number 1 and stripping, before Stacy led her through the house, showing off its amenities. Jessica's mouth gaping constantly at all the luxurious rooms. The house had everything. In addition to the large swimming pool and hot tub that Jessica had seen earlier, her new home contained a sauna, a small gym, and a home cinema, complete with popcorn machine. "You can choose any bedroom you want!" Stacy told her friend as she showed her around the second floor.

"Whichever one you are in!" Jessica replied, giggling.

"If you think that's where we'll be fucking, your wrong!" Stacy retorted, also giggling. "I have something special for that, but I want to wait until later to show you."

"You can have me anywhere you want me, mistress! My body is yours to command!" Jessica replied, dropping her head and adopting her begging voice once again.

"Patience, my pet! It will be worth it in the end." Stacy responded. "Did you follow my command?"

"Yes, mistress, I have not touched myself or cum since Tuesday." Jessica answered.

"Good girl! Now let's get something to eat, you need your strength for tonight!" Stacy replied. "Do you just want to get some takeout?"

"Not a chance!" Jessica said. "I'm cooking, I intend on earning my keep!"

"I think you'll earn your keep in other ways!" Stacy retorted, causing both women to laugh. She and Jessica went downstairs where Jessica set about preparing dinner for the two. After eating and cleaning the dishes, Stacy took Jessica back into the living room where she ordered her pet to kneel. Jessica complied immediately, beside herself with lust. "We should have just enough time for me to show you our new playroom before our guests arrive. Close your eyes!" Stacy said. She clipped a leash to Jessica's collar, leading the crawling woman towards the bedroom that had been the scene of their first experience together. "I have made some upgrades since we broke the bed!" She said as she opened the door to the bedroom, leading Jessica in and stopping her in the middle of the room. "You can open your eyes!"

Jessica gasped as she looked around the transformed room, barely recognizing it. The broken bed had been removed and replaced with a larger version of the ottoman from the living room, this one with leather straps. One wall had been transformed into recessed shelves, filled with all manner of sexual instruments, while the ceiling had been covered with mirrors and had ropes attached to pullies hanging from it. Once corner of the room had what appeared to be a weird hammock dangling from it, Jessica thought, never having seen a sex swing before. Another corner had what appeared to be a large wooden X, while a third had a cage. The walls between had shackles in various locations.

"What do you think, too much?" Stacy asked, somewhat nervously.

"This is going to be fun!" Jessica replied, grinning. "But why do we need a hammock, there's like a gazillion bedrooms in this place?"

Stacy laughed at her friend's naivety. "That's a sex swing, Jess! God your asshole ex didn't know anything did he? Don't worry we'll get to that, but I want to show you the closet!" She grabbed her pet's hand and dragged her towards the aforementioned room.

Once inside Jessica gasped again. Th walk-in closet was filled with sexy clothing. Various lingerie sets lined one wall, while the other had enough kinky outfits to satisfy an army. "I wanted you to have more than two sets of lingerie, and, well, I got a little horny when I was shopping!" Stacy said to the stunned woman.

"Ohh Stace, this is amazing!" Jessica replied. "First moving in, and now this! I don't know how I can ever repay you!"

"I can think of a few ways!" Stacy responded, grabbing her pet by the waist and bringing her in for a lustful kiss. They made out passionately for a few minutes, before the sound of the doorbell broke them apart. "Looks like your playdate has arrived!" Stacy said, pulling Jessica towards the front door.

To be continued....

12