Jessica's BiGroup at a Lesbian Club

Story Info
Jessica licks 20+ biwomen, plus makes new lesbian friends.
1.4k words
4.47
10.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers

Our bisexual women's group got together monthly, mostly for pool parties. On some occasions, we went out for an adventure. There were 80 women in the group, but really only about 30 of us were regulars. There was no pretense about the group. We were all comfortably bi, and the goal was always sex when we got together.

Tonight was a bit of a new thing. We met at Diva's house for drinks, and she had rented a party bus to take us to a bar across town that catered to the LGBT community. All in all, about 25 of us boarded the bus. It was a beautiful night in Tampa, with our typical perfect weather.

By the way, I am Jessica, 40ish, 5' 7", shapely body, half-Asian, tan with long dark hair.

We were in a party mood. The drinks flowed along with the laughter and singing. There were several newbies on the bus, and one, in particular, caught my eye. She was attractive, super friendly, and looked very Latin with a dark rich tan and long curly hair that fell down over her barely-there black cocktail dress. She was definitely putting the moves on me from the very start. This was going to be a good night, I could tell.

The only concern I had going to this lesbian place is that sometimes lesbian bars are not thrilled to have bi-women because we are only looking for sex, whereas they are looking for love, and we are in the way. However, this was a huge dance club, so we wouldn't stand out.

When we arrived, the club was already packed. Some of the other girls who arrived separately had a few tables waiting for us when we walked in. Everyone was in a good mood. More drinks were ordered, and before long, we were all into the vibe of the club.

Drinks and conversation rolled.

The club was dark, and the music was pumping. I could not resist, so I jumped on the dance floor and began dancing wildly with several girls. We were all enjoying bumping and grinding to the music. The floor was so packed I soon found I was pressed tightly against a gorgeous woman who was not with our group. She had a cowboy hat on with long blond hair flowing down to the waist of her loose miniskirt. Our eyes locked as we ground on each other's thighs. Before I knew it, our lips met, and we kissed each other deeply. Bodies were packed so closely together, and it was so dark it was impossible to differentiate one body from the next. The blond slid her hand down inside of my pants and started rubbing my already swollen clit. I returned the pleasure by sliding my hand under the woman's miniskirt and pushed her panties aside to rub her pussy. I wasted no time and slid two fingers into the soaking wet pussy. We both finger fucked each other while dancing until we almost collapsing in hard orgasms. We both smiled and kissed one more time before joining our respective groups.

Before long, a group of girls snuck back to the bus in the parking lot. By this time, everyone was feeling no pain. Diva, my dominatrix and our group leader, stood up towards the front of the bus in the aisle and danced. She pointed to me and beckoned me with her finger. As I approached, the rest of the girls slowed down to sit on the soft benches around the bus. I fell into Diva's arms, and she planted a deep kiss on me. We started making out, pressed up against each other as everyone watched. Diva whispered in my ear, "You've been naughty with your little cowgirl friend on the dance floor. I'm going to bend you over, pull your panties down and spank your ass before I fuck you with a nice big dildo." I gasped and was instantly wet.

We continued to make out as I felt her deftly removing my clothes in front of everyone until I was naked. With 20 hot women looking on, several of them touching themselves, Diva bent me over until my hands touched the ground. She retrieved her bag and pulled out a large wooden paddle. She spanked me hard, but the sting of the paddle only made me wetter and caused several more girls to slide their panties aside and "enjoy" the show. After several hard swings, my ass was bright red, and my juices dripped down my leg. Diva stepped away for a second as I held my position. Moments later, I knew where she had gone when I felt the tip of her massive dildo pressing against my lips. "You," I heard Diva bark at someone on the bus. "Bring that bench over in front of my naughty girl." And they did.

Diva buried herself deeply in my aching pussy and began pounding me hard from the first. She called out to someone I couldn't see bent over as I was. While Diva continued her assault, a skinny white girl much younger than me slid onto the bench in front of me with her legs spread. I didn't need instructions and was instantly on her clit. My tongue danced all over her button while, at the same time, Diva slammed into me. My first massive gushing climax hit at the same time my expert tongue drove the young girl over the edge. She ground her shaking pussy into my face, and the waves of orgasm wracked my body.

The skinny girl slid off the couch, but Diva's assault continued. I felt her fingers slide into my ass while the second girl, a curvy redhead, slid onto the sofa in front of me on her stomach. My tongue went right to her ass first and slithered inside her. She pushed her big booty up, so I had access to everything and made full use of it. My tongue went up and down like a house painter. I lapped at her, drank her juices, and penetrated her with my tongue until I got her off in my mouth. She collapsed on the couch, soaking wet and exhausted, before she was able to pull herself off and make space for the next woman. A gorgeous black woman named Bet whom I had played with several times in the past, laid her thick and beautiful 40-year-old body in front of me so I could fulfill my task.

Meanwhile, my pussy was filled with Diva's cock, as one, two, then three fingers penetrated my wanting asshole. The double penetration was more than I could stand as wave after wave of hard orgasm tore threw me. Soon she slipped her cock from my pussy, into my ass and thrust into me without hesitation. I happily took it with a slight squeal. She moved between my holes for the next hour, hitting me as hard as possible the whole time. Not the most hygienic thing, but the sensation was well worth the aftermath.

For all of the rest of the time, I was lost between an unending series of orgasms and pussies to service. Finally, with all the other women sitting around pleasured and happy, Diva finally slid from inside me to take her place on the couch. I was so thankful for the opportunity that I sucked and fucked her with my fingers and tongue with total abandon. I was so pleased and excited when after just a few minutes, my mistress exploded in my face with a monstrous squirting orgasm that left me soaked and dripping from her juices. She slid off the couch and ordered me to dress while the other girls applauded my performance. We left the bus and returned back into the club.

To my surprise, the Latin girl from earlier was still there and made her way right to me. As spent as I was, her beauty was so intoxicating I was thrilled when she approached. She wrapped her arms around my waist, staring me in the eyes, "I want you so badly. I want to take you home with me and ravish your body! I'm a lesbian, I know you are bi, but I want to make you realize you are a lesbian tonight. Leave with me."

I was so tired and not sure if I was up to the challenge of an all-nighter, but I felt something more for her than just lust. As we walked hand in hand to the door, I thought, "Well, maybe I am a lesbian."

hesse1
hesse1
165 Followers