A Bad Day for a Flat Tire....

Story Info
Lynn bound by her husband is discovered by the delivery girl.
4.9k words
4.66
25.9k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan and Lynn had not had a weekend to themselves in almost a month, they had squeezed some sex in here and there but Alan always enjoyed the big events that he could plan out and surprise her with. He liked how he could control the flow and make it last longer for both of them. This one was going to be a good one, he had the perfect piece of furniture put together, he could strap her on it and have access to almost every part of her while she sat there without having to do a thing. No pain, no stress or exertion she was just stuck there and it was going to be awesome. He had been putting this together for a couple weeks; he had all of the toys, implements, clothing items, and a few other new surprises all laid out within arms reach so he could use them when the time came.

Lynn was also excited, he had been telling her about his idea without giving her too many details. Long story short, she was going to get tied up just like she liked, be played against her will, just like she liked, and she would get at least a couple orgasms out of it, just like she liked! And it helped that he had put her in a chastity belt a few days before to keep her from sneaking in any play time, because he knew she would try to cheat and get a little action before the big day. So she was almost as excited about it as he was.

He was walking in the house from his final supply run and he realized he forgot to buy one thing but the schedule called for everything to start in five minutes and he wanted to hold onto that time schedule. He could figure out the missing toy after he got her all bound up. He walked in and told her it was time. He started out by putting a blindfold on her, as she liked to get things started without her having any sort of control. After he had her blindfolded he stripped her down and put the collar on her that reminded her that she was no longer in control of her body. He then walked her into the main room where everything was set up, now that she was going to be fully restrained he took the chastity belt off..

He spoke with her a little to keep her engaged, he asked her a few things about what was going to happen and told her a few things that were definitely going to happen. He wanted to further reinforce the position she was in so he told her he was going to write some reminders on her body. He said these words written over her would keep the lines clear, that she was there to please him. He said he was going back-and-forth and wasn't sure what he was going to call her today he let her choose between slut, whore, or fuck toy.

She said she wanted to be his fuck toy today so that's what he called her and that is what he wrote in big bold letters across her back. Then he just started writing down the center of her chest into her navel he wrote "fuck me here" with an arrow pointing to her pussy, on one of her breasts he wrote "pinch these nipples hard" and across her low back he wrote "pull these cheeks apart and insert anything you choose" he read everything as he was writing it to her and then began to put a ball gag in her mouth.

Now that he had her body marked correctly he tied her into the device and she rested there comfortably. As always he was very tempted to just fuck her and get to the good part but he was disciplined today and he was going to make this last. He had the room full of toys and implements, there were so many good things that he was going to do to her today, but the last item was critical, he was going to get a nice big juicy cucumber and let her fuck it a little bit today so he was going to have to make a quick trip to the grocery store. But first he wanted to get her teased up a little bit so he reached behind her and probed her pussy to assess it's wetness, he was happy to find it very wet.

He told her he needed to run to the store and grab something for her to play with and that he would be back soon. She said something but he couldn't understand it because of the ball gag but that's OK. To further disorient her he put her noise canceling headphones on her so she would not be able to hear anything while he was gone.

He pulled up the grocery store app on his phone to make sure they had what he was looking for, he wanted a nice big juicy cucumber and he was trying to see what options were available, he put it in his cart and clicked "buy". That way he could grab it and go when he got there without delay. Little did he know, he had accidentally ordered the cucumber for immediate delivery, he didn't notice that he paid a five dollar delivery fee for a one dollar item, and he definitely didn't notice when it popped up on the screen and said your item will be delivered in the next 15 to 30 minutes.

He ran outside, his fingers still wet from her pussy, in such a hurry that he didn't latch the front door, he hopped in the car and started towards the store. At the same time Justine, who worked part time doing grocery delivery, got the notification for the very small order and began working on getting it together. She was a health food fanatic and grabbed the best cucumber she could find. She thought it was very weird for somebody to order something like this, but she had been doing this for almost a year now and found there was always something surprising going on. Everyone ran into the same problem, cooking a big meal but missing one ingredient. She was just happy to be out doing something and always seemed bored at home. She pulled out of the parking lot and drove down the street not knowing that she had just passed the owner of the home that she was driving towards. Alan was driving the opposite direction and turned into the parking lot driving around a small construction area where they were working on something and pulled into a spot. He didn't know, but that construction area had a lot of scrap metal laying around and he picked a piece of it up in his tire and when he pulled into the parking spot the piece of metal had cut just a big enough hole so that when he got out to drive home, his tire was going to be completely flat.

Justine finished the five minute drive and pulled into the house on the address. She walked up and went to set the bag on the front stoop when she realized the door was not closed fully and actually propped open. She peaked inside seeing nothing and called out saying she was here with the delivery, expecting a busy cook working in the kitchen she figured they must not hear her, she then heard some movement in the main room but nobody said anything

At that time, Lynn who was sitting there waiting for Alan to get back thought she heard something but the headphones made it sound like there was no sound at all so periodically she would think she heard things that weren't really there.

Justine walked around the corner where she expected to find a kitchen, and gasped a little bit when she saw the beautiful woman in the middle of the room surrounded by sex toys. She was blindfolded and appeared to have something over her ears and a gag in her mouth. Written on the woman's body were different phrases, all of them basically saying the same thing. She tried to figure out what was going on but the dirty part of her mind decided this kinky woman had set this up to have somebody come over and deliver a cucumber to her house while she was pretending to be tied up, hoping to be taken advantage of. It made sense in Justine's mind, she was a little kinky herself but had never really gotten a chance to explore it. She walked up and laid the grocery bag on the floor in front of the woman.

She was very torn, she felt like she had been manipulated a little bit, almost taken advantage of by being put in the situation but she also couldn't deny it was very sexy and she was definitely very turned on by the sight of the woman who happened to be just her type, thin, long dark hair and great tits. She decided she would just play a little bit and then leave. The first thing she did was read the words on the woman's breast that said to pinch her nipples, Justine was no stranger to this, she also loved her nipples being pinched. She swears she could cum if somebody played with her nipples just right. So she gave them a feel, she grasped the large breast with her hand And it gave her a little tingle between her legs as she started to pinch the nipple and it instantly got hard which turned the tingle between Justine's legs to more like a buzz as her pussy began to get a little damp.

Lynn waiting patiently was hoping Alan would not take too long to get home, but she really wasn't sure how much time had went by so far, but when she felt him begin to pinch her nipples she smiled as she loved it when her nipples got played with and she was glad that their playtime was going to start finally. He was not as rough as usual but it still felt really good and her pussy began to ache a little in anticipation of what it knew was coming.

Alan walked out of the grocery store with the cucumber in hand, he had to pay for it because apparently his order didn't go through or something, when he got into the car and turned it on, immediately the flat tire symbol popped up on the dash and his heart sank, Lynn was tied up so he couldn't even text her to let her know, he would just have to get this fixed as soon as possible and get home

As Alan was sitting in the parking lot with a flat tire, Lynn was being fondled by another woman and had no idea. Justine was mesmerized as she watched Lynn's second nipple begin to get hard without even being touched, it was definitely getting her very excited she didn't know what the other woman expected from her, of course it said right there in sharpie written on her body that she wanted her nipples played with, her pussy fucked and it also said she wanted to have some thing in her ass. The more she played with Lynn's nipples the more she wanted to do all of those things and more. She didn't know if she was supposed to just do those things and leave or if she was allowed to play with herself at the same time. She let her hand follow the letters down Lynn's navel to the arrow that pointed towards her pussy and she slightly brushed across the top of Lynn's clit and she could see her try to move her hips to get more of a touch. She flipped her hand over and began to rub the mound with her fingertips, this elicited a moan out of the gagged Lynn. That moan was enough to get Justine all the way on board. She knew that the woman was getting exactly what she hoped for with her little grocery delivery ruse.

She started working her hand faster and the moans got louder. Justine was getting excited so she stripped her clothes off and threw them off to the side, doing so she caught a glimpse of a toy that she felt was just screaming to be used. She grabbed the dildo and drove it deep into Lynn and she anxiously welcomed it. Justine worked the dildo in and out as she watched Lynn's face enjoy the toy. Justine was feeling left out so she decided she would find a way to get something out of this little event.

Lynn was glad that Alan finally decided to grab a toy because she was enjoying having her clit rubbed but she was ready to have something fuck her. When the dildo started working in and out of her she could finally start working towards an orgasm. She thought it felt a little different than usual, he was being timid not really going at it like he usually would but that was nice, it's always nice to have a change of pace. She was so happy that he decided to start fucking her with something. She had been tied up wanting to get fucked and finally he was making it happen.

In reality, Alan was actually kneeling next to his truck about 5 miles away working on his flat tire, in his head he was about 10 minutes from being done, and he was ready to get home and play with Lynn. But that was optimistic, changing a tire in 10 minutes was an aggressive time frame, if only there was a way to let her know he was running behind he thought.

Justine, the person that Lynn thought was Alan, was trying to decide how to get some sexual satisfaction. She figured a good start would be to get this lady to start rubbing her pussy, she thought after a little attention from this woman she would be able to justify more work on her end, basically she had been putting a lot of work into this chick and it was her turn to give back a little. Justine undid the strap holding Lynn's right hand and guided it to her pussy excited for what was coming next.

Lynn was excited when she felt the strap around her wrist being undone, she was hoping that meant she was about to be released so she could return some of the attention Alan had been giving her. As her hand was freed, her captor grabbed it and directed it to a site Lynn could not see with her blindfold on. When it landed she was completely surprised and a little terrified when she realized it appeared to be a woman's pussy. It was very warm, very wet, and very bare. The person in control of her hand began grinding Lynn's open palm up against the wet pussy and she just sat there frozen. At that time, someone began rubbing at Lynn's pussy, giving her that electric feeling and getting her back on track. After a few seconds of her hand being used to masturbate this unknown person, biology kicked in and overrode all of the questions in her brain. At that point she began working her hand into the stranger's pussy. Someone was still holding it there firmly but it was no longer against her will.

At the very moment Lynn was just about to work her fingers into the delivery girl's pussy Alan was just finishing up getting the tire changed on his vehicle. In his mind he could be home and walking in the door in 5-10 minutes he was hoping Lynn wouldn't be upset for having been there so long. Little did he know that would just be 10 minutes further into the interaction Justine and Lynn had begun.

Justine was so happy to finally be getting some attention from the bound and beautiful woman she discovered earlier. The woman had loosened up a little and was now eagerly rubbing at Justine's pussy with her one free hand. Justine had moved a little to give a better angle so that the blindfolded woman could get her fingers up inside her, as soon as that happened Justine started riding the woman's hand and pulling it further inside her with her own hand. Justine was enjoying it as she rode the hand that was working up inside of her but she knew for this to feel really good she was going to need to release her captor so she could use her more fully. Noticing that she was already wearing a collar and that there were many leashes and chains laying on the floor she chose to grab one of them and hooked it on to Lynn's collar.

She pulled one of the earmuffs off and said sternly into Lynn's ear, "I am going to release you from this device but you are going to be on a leash and you will not resist. You will not get off of all fours unless I tell you to you and you will be my pet" do you understand.

Lynn, completely unaware of what was really going on, was trying to figure out the situation in her mind. Obviously this person was supposed to be here, was this something Alan put together, was he on the other side of the room watching? Maybe this was something he set up for his own enjoyment. If so she was going to make sure it was quite a show and play along completely. After coming to that decision she nodded her head in affirmation and Justine began undoing her bindings. With the leash firmly attached to her neck Lynn was led away to the center of the room where Justine took her headphones off completely. She was still blindfolded and gagged but could now hear everything clearly.

She was told by the unknown woman to sit there on all fours while she got ready. Justine took this moment to search all of the toys laying around them and she saw a couple that looked like they would be fun but first she wanted to experiment a little. She put a strap on dildo on herself and got behind the woman on all fours. She slapped at her ass a couple times saying that she needed to warm it up before she fucked it. She reminded Lynn of what she had written on her back and she told her she would soon be spreading her ass cheeks just like she wanted.

After getting a handful of hard slaps on her ass Lynn felt as someone grabbed her hips and pulled her back, at that moment she felt her asshole expanding and being invaded, it was startling but very exciting the woman behind her was fucking her in the ass and doing it quite roughly, she enjoyed this position and quickly dropped her chest to the ground to create a better angle and allow the dildo to work in and out of her ass more easily and more quickly. She began pushing back into the invader trying to get it as deep as possible inside her. Justine liked how Lynn had raised her ass up making it easier to fuck, to reward her as she was doing it she reached around and in front, putting her hand in Lynn's crotch and began working at her pussy with it. The combined sensation of having her ass fucked and her clit played with instantly brought Lynn near her orgasm, as the woman kept playing with her clit she felt herself squirting on the strangers hand and she could feel the muscles around her asshole squeezing tightly at the dildo as it fucked her. Every impulse of her orgasm got stronger until it ended and she collapsed down. The woman pulled out leaving her asshole open and apparently waiting for more.

Justine watched as Lynn collapsed in front of her, she had never given that sort of pleasure to another woman and this was the most exciting way she could've ever envisioned something like that happening. She looked down at the dildo with Lynn's juices all over it and it got her so much more turned on. She decided it was now her turn to cum. And to do so she was going to need the blindfolded woman's mouth.

Justine had always found it difficult to cum through normal sex and if it wasn't a vibrator it was going to have to be oral, her current excitement level led her to believe it wasn't going to be hard and as she looked at the woman in front of her unable to see or speak it got her excited to see what it was going to feel like when her mouth got to work on Justine's hungry pussy.

She told the woman that she was going to remove the gag in her mouth but she did not want to hear any words come out of it unless she was asked a question. She said the only thing her mouth was necessary for right now was to give Justine pleasure and that she better do it and do it well or she would be punished. Justine laid down in front of her and roughly grabbed Lynn's head pulling the gag out of her mouth she then interlaced her fingers behind Lynn's head and pulled it roughly into her crotch. Lynn could feel the woman's thighs on her ears and quickly tasted the woman's wet and very excited pussy in her mouth. Lynn could barely breathe As her head was held tightly in between the woman's legs. She was distracted by what was going on and apparently wasn't doing what she was expected to as the woman slapped at her back and said she expected her to get to work. Lynn, not exactly sure how to start, began licking timidly at the pussy in front of her.

The woman slapped her harder and said "you know how you like your pussy eaten. I expect you to do that to mine." With that Lynn began to work her tongue more precisely and found the woman's swollen clit just where she knew it would be. She rubbed the clit forward and back, side to side with the tip of her tongue. The noises the woman was making led her to believe she was enjoying it. Hearing the woman moan and feeling her grind into her face got her more excited and more motivated to do this job very very well. She continued licking at the pussy but brought up her hand and inserted a finger inside the woman who yelped excitedly as it was exactly what she was hoping for. Lynn worked the finger in and out, getting it very wet because she intended to slip it into the woman's asshole as Lynn very much enjoyed her asshole being played with while her pussy was eaten. As her finger slid inside Justine's ass she could feel the woman's body clinch up but it quickly relaxed and the woman's noises and body language made it clear that she liked the new addition. It only took a couple minutes and Justine was cumming in Lynn's mouth. The excitement of it all had Lynn very close to an orgasm herself so she secretly slid her other hand back and began playing with her pussy, causing herself to reach orgasm just seconds after Justine began hers.

12