All Comments on 'Jessica's Change Management Ch. 21'

by Cathartico

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Great work, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very nice !!!

I loved how Jessica is evolving...she is slowly but surely seeing that her ''consulting-Jessica'' is making her life more difficult, bothering her with annoying things like self-respect. Fantastic !

I hope she really gives ''Bimbo-Jessica'' all the place in her character very soon; her internal battle should be over by now.

Please make her act and think like a dumb bimbo bitch all the time ! It would be awesome.

My favorite part on this chapter is when she's giggling at the same time of being viciously slapped on her stupid face. INCREDIBLE.

She should now always think of smiling and giggling stupidly and be happy that she's surrounded by ''real'' men. She would ALWAYS think it is normal for her to get trashed, ridiculed and humiliated for the amusement of those ''real'' men.

Well, keep up the good work !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic niche fantasy tale

incredibly innovative plot ideas and further evolvement of Jessica dominate a few flaws. Strong erotic appeal; off the sane mainstream.

Thought the stick gymnastics were a bit far off (unreal penetration; potential damage, bend forwards ... spit into opened mouth). So I was a few times somewhat lost. ´

Thank You, again for sharing and all the best

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCathartico@Cathartico
1332 Followers
Viva la Smuttisphere! This is Smuttsurdistan - a land of kink and horny business. So, welcome to a town called Smuttbury! Enter for free but at your own risk. ---Tales from Smuttsurdistan--- Here in Smuttbury, you'll find three different types of action going on: (1) Smutt...