Jessica's Change Management Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,332 Followers

I wasn't done with that, though, as I started jumping on the spot whenever a vehicle came close. I got really good at this, 'cause I quickly managed to have a nip slip whenever some wheels passed me.

An SUV honked. Yay! A truck honked. Yay! Yay! A minivan stopped. Yay! Yay! Yay!

The front side window rolled down while I walked up to the vehicle. To my surprise, there were two women sitting inside. They looked about my age. Not only that, they also looked like they could be straight outta my neighborhood 'cause their clothes looked expensive.

"See! That's why we need to continue fighting for gender inequality." The driver told her fellow passenger. "So the women from the trailer parks get a fair chance, too."

Another failure! Another setback!

Oh wow! Those words literally struck me like bitchslaps! I had expected some male wolf-whistles or stuff like that. No way, I had reckoned with that kinda debasement. In shock, I literally turned into a pillar of salt, or more like a display dummy. For the moment, I was kinda glad that my face was partially hidden underneath the peak of my pink cap. Anyhow, before I could recover, the female driver revved the engine and drove off. Oh jeez!

This was really frustrating! This was really dissatisfying! This had been the opposite of what I had expected. Even though it hurt, getting disrespected from some chicks was way less hurtful than getting disregarded by men. Actually, it should be a batch of honor 'cause envy, right? These jealous bitches!

In a way, it was a huge motivator to get some dudes to stop for me, kinda like to compensate for the women's contempt. So I got back into position, holding the cardboard sign high above my head and bouncing up and down whenever a set of wheels drove by.

Nip slip! Car passed. Duh! Nip slip! Truck honked. Yay! Nip slip! Car passed. Duh! Nip slip! Van stopped. Yay! Yay!

Just then I noticed that it was the same white van that had driven by and honked a coupla minutes before. Whoever it was, he had returned. This was turning into a success story after all. I was feeling really giddy when I saw the slide door opening. And then I felt super stunned.

"Heyyy!" I screamed in outrage.

For good reason! For very good reason! Cause a longhaired dude with a skateboard in his hands had jumped outta the back of the van. He had jumped on his deck, skated past me and knocked my pink cap off my head.

As I turned around to shout after him, my sign got ripped outta my hands. Another skater dude had jumped outta the van and skated past me. Un-fudging-believable! He rolled a coupla yards down the street before stopping. Turning around, he started dancing around with the taco sign in the most ridiculing way. Totally goading me! Totally mocking me!

Of course, he wanted me follow and totter over to him. I shoulda known or suspected that he was luring me into a trap but candy brain. Anyway, I couldn't resist this kinda male prompting and taunting and goading even if I had been aware of it. Duh!

No matter what, I didn't have much time to digest or reflect upon the situation 'cause sign holder job. I hadn't managed to drum up any customers yet, so I couldn't risk losing time. That was why I marched over to the cocky skaterboy as fast as my white knee-high platform boots allowed. The moment I reached the blond dude, he did the most douchbag thingie ever. What that was? Not obvious? He lifted the cardboard sign and threw it. That way, it went right over my head. Tihi!

As you guessed, the longhaired skater was standing behind me to catch the taco sign. Oh my gawd! These men in their mid-20s behaved like little boys who got their hands on a ball. That way, they actually behaved like men. Oh dang! Throwing the cardboard back and forth, they made me twist and turn and run around between them. Oh jeez! They were totally playing 'Keep away' with me! These douchebags!

"What... uh... fudge! What... uh... doing, boys?" I cried out in protest.

The dudes only laughed in response and continued. Oh darn! I so couldn't make sense of it. Anyhow, pondering complex questions wasn't a bimbo job. Drumming up customers by my looks and titties was my job. As the street was literally dead as a morgue, these skater douches were the bestest thingie happening.

While I was busy running from one to the other in my stiletto boots, I heard more sneering laughter. By now, there were three dudes laughing at me 'cause the driver had winded down his window to watch the absurd scene.

"Boys, uh... not fair. As if! I'm... uh... working here. Uh... shure!" I pouted massively.

"Uh... like my taco... uh... boys?" I purred while wiggling my hips and thrusting out my crotch. "Uh... get lotsa taco... uh... in there!"

Now, if that wasn't an awesome pitch! Super clever! Super amazing! Nobody could ever say no to that, right?

"Dunno! Looks like nothing special." The longhaired dude shouted from the back. "What you sayin', Lance?"

"Beats me, broman! That hussy looks like the only thing above average 'round here." The blonde hipster responded from my front.

Oh woah! Above average? Say what? Above average wasn't pretty or hot or sexy. it was more like run-off-the-mill and cookie-cutter and basic. This was totally frustrating! This was totally dissatisfying!

"Maybe, you're more than a pair of tits, though. Maybe, you're a cool chick. You join our game 'n we might get hungry." The blonde skater suggested with a wink.

Oh Lordy! Just a pair of tits? He said it like it was the most normalest thingie to sport perfectly shaped fleshglobes. As if! Besides, I was way more than just titties. I was a total pavement princess! Fer shure! So sure that my frustration was really growing here!

"Promise? For real?" I asked despite sulking majorly about the slight.

Frustrated or disappointed or whatsoever, it didn't matter in the end. What mattered was that I had to literally grab this chance by the horns, or more like grab these skater boys by the dicks. I had to do my job properly, like literally fish or cut bait. I had to get their full attention!

"Fine, boys! What... uh... want me... uh... do?" I inquired when all three dudes nodded.

"Yo, thot! We've been on our way to train for our annual brolympics, hussy." The hipster dude explained giving the longhaired skater a fist bump.

"Aye! Chad here had a sick idea 'bout how you can help us train cuz you make an awesome target, pair-of-tits." The longhaired skater elaborated.

"Yo, dude's right! We're pros. So we need a tough target!" The hipster, who was obviously Chad, added. "That booty's better thicc as fuck!"

Oh really? I guess I shoulda been impressed by that, shouldn't I? Anyhow, I didn't really know what they were going for. Taking a wild guess, I suspected they wanted me to dance and move. That I could do. That would be totally bimboy after all.

"Turn around, hussy!" Lance, who was the longhaired dude, prompted me after they were done with their bro celebration.

"Uhkie boys! But... uh... only if... uh... grab a bite... uh... taco joint after! Deal?"

When the dudes agreed, I turned around. Actually, I was kinda glad that somebody was taking the reins and telling me what to do. Bending forward, I stuck my juicy butt out. When the skater boys walked behind my back, I started twerking. Oh wow! My ass was shaking and bouncing epically. But wait! Where were the douches gone?

BANG!

"Uhwiiieee!" I screamed outta the blue.

Just when I had looked back to search for the skater boys, a super severe stroke hit my butt, or more like my left ass cheek only. What had happened? Holding the cardboard, the Hipster dude had skated towards me. Passing my ass, he had bashed the taco sign over my booty. Oh my gawd! They were trying to hit my ass while skating! My butt was basically their dartboard or bullseye or target or whatever!

"Uh! Uh! Uhwie!" I literally cried wolf.

The sudden whack stung as fudge, so much so that I had to rub my burning butt cheek to soothe my flesh while sulking monumentally. These total douchebags!

"Aye bro! That was sick, dude!" I heard Kyle, the driver, cheer and fist-bump his buddy.

"Yo, thot! Where's my target!" Lance quickly urged me when I continued feeling my poor left bun.

Grrr! These skater boys really wanted to go all the way, didn't they? They really wanted to make this customer acquisition as hard as fudge for me, right? After all, they couldn't have acted more like douchebags in their obnoxious broness. At the same time, though, they were paying me way more respect than all those consultants, co-workers, or businessmen combined. Groaning in reluctance, I got back into position, bending over with my ass stuck out 'cause customer satisfaction.

This time, I looked over my shoulder from the onset. I saw Longhair Lance getting on his skateboard with the cardboard in his hand. Building up momentum, he was skating towards me fast and faster. I shouldn't have looked, but I couldn't tear my eyes away 'cause trainwreck. Umph!

Seeing the skater racing towards me, I felt my heart thumping in overdrive. The pressing urge to run and move away and get into safety seized me. I so couldn't do that! I so had to secure them as customers! My body was trembling massively, so much so that my juicy juggies were quaking. By default, I was shaking my booty like an inviting target.

BANG!

"Uuuhhh!" I shrieked out harder than ever. "Shooot! Fuuudge!"

The pain shooting through my backside was that much harder as well. The impact had been as forceful as the first blow, but the spot had been different, making it way more fierce and intense. How so? Cause Lance had been a bad marksman and hit my upper thighs instead of my ass.

Oh jeez! The skin on the back of my upper legs was way more sensitive, so much so that the blow stung that much more. It made me jump on the spot while I felt like cursing these super douchebags. Instead, however, I praised them for their efforts 'cause attention. The need for appreciation aced out all of it. Duh!

Anyhow, I so didn't want to go for a third round. I so didn't want to be a target anymore. I was sulking so iconically! I was huffing so epically!

"Yo, coug! You want us to leave or what? Get that ass in position or we're outta here!" Kyle had to remind me when he was getting ready.

Oh Lordy! Client acquisition, client satisfaction. I thought I had left that behind when resigning as consultant. I guess some stuff follows you to the grave, right? Anyway, it was the right approach 'cause empty street. It was the right strategy 'cause desperate. That was why I hesitantly got back into position. Gulp!

With my body bent over and my ass stuck out, I grit my teeth and looked straight ahead. I so wouldn't look back! I so wouldn't watch my public disgrace! I so wouldn't watch my public spanking! Instead, I would blank it out and focus on happy thoughts and concentrate on my sexy twerking.

One second passed. Two seconds passed.

I didn't hear a sound. I didn't feel a breeze. I couldn't take it no longer. Turning my head, I looked back and saw Kyle crouched on his deck racing towards me. I continued watching like glued to the scene. Oh no! Oh trainwreck!

BANG!

"Uwiiieee!" I shrieked and yelled and yelped.

"Uuuhhh..." I groaned more from astonishment than from pain.

Why? Cause the driver dude had squarely hit the cardboard across my booty, as in landing a striking blow to both my buns. The hefty impact had been way beyond forceful, so much so that it made me stagger. More than that, it made me stumble forward and fall right onto my face, or more like big soft flesh pillows 'cause they actually stopped my fall and took the brunt of the collision. Ouch!

"Aye bro! That strike was nasty!" I heard Lance congratulating the driver.

"Yeah dude! That was sick as fuck! Guess you smashed our dartboard!" Chad added with an obligatory fist bump.

Oh my gawd! I needed a few moments to get on my knees. Truth be told, the slaps weren't harsher or stingier than any other spanking I had received over the course of the last coupla weeks. However, the public disgrace was burning on my cheeks as fiery as the sting on my buns. No matter what, I really tried my bestest to sound cheery and happy although I was rubbing my burning butt.

"So... uh... boys! Uh... ready... uh... fresh taco after... uh... smashing this taco?" I mumbled all enticingly.

SKRRRTTT!

Instead of a response, I heard screeching tires. The van was speeding off. Seriously! No kidding! The skater boys had used the time to jump into their vehicle while I was picking myself back up.

"Yo, man! What a stupid bitch! You really thought we'd step into that shithole? What a shoddy place! What a dumb-ass bimbo!" The driver shouted back to me.

Holy moly! These douchebag bros had totally jerked me around and taken me for a ride, or more like for a spanking. Duh! I had been way too greedy for their attention. I had been way too greedy for their dominance, so much so that I had totally misjudged the situation. Oh dang! Worse than that, I still hadn't managed to drum up any customers, not a single one. Oh shoot! Worst of all, I was totally disappointed, so much so that I really doubted my bimbo skills. Oh fudge!

This was super frustrating! This was super dissatisfying! This was so bad that I felt a steely determination. I was deadset to force the issue and compel success no matter how. For this reason, I put my pink cap back on my head and got into that bent over position. Holding the taco sign over my back, I shook my booty harder than ever.

Twerking ass off! Truck passed by. Dang!

Twerking ass off! SUV passed by. Darn!

Twerking ass off! Car passed by. Dang and darn!

Twerking ass off! Bikes stopped. Wait!

This showed promise. This looked bright. Why? The two dudes were real bikers, as in chopper riding motorcycle club members wearing black leather cuts. Finally, decent people! In my determination, I was quick to totter over to them.

"Ain't you standin' at the wrong place, sweety?" The younger, super buff biker addressed me. "The strip club's down the road."

"Um..." I was startled for a moment. "Uh... way too early... uh... ain't it? Oh, baby!"

Despite my short hesitation, his words made my heart skip a beat. He had taken me for a stripper at first glance. Yay! Finally, some appreciation! After all, stripping was a prime profession for a bimbo.

"Need... uh... full belly first... uh... don't you agree?" I hastily tried to circle back to my assignment. "Food... uh... totally awesome... uh... here. Honest!"

"...or not!" The older, big bellied biker replied unconvinced. "You coulda taken us on a tour through the strip club. You coulda taken a ride on my lap for what it's worse. But those tacos? Not my thing!"

"Could... uh... take ride... uh... your bike... uh... parking lot. Uh shure!" I mumbled in response, not giving up that easily.

What an invitation! The bikers still didn't look convinced, though. Totally the opposite! They seemed ready to drive off. So not going to happen! So not on my watch! I desperately needed the sense of achievement. I desperately needed some kinda appreciation.

"What... uh... can... uh... do... uh... convince boys?" I gave it another try while stepping in fronta the young biker's chopper.

"All... uh... totally new 'n... uh... totally tasty. Uh shure!" I added, innocently pointing at my freshly augmented lips and tan.

To emphasize my point, I leaned over and basically draped my boobies over the handlebar, literally presenting them on a platter. The buff biker had those super high ape hangers, so I totally squeezed my juicy juggies in between the handlebars. With my big, ole funbags bulging from getting compressed, the pink 'fake' top got stretched super thin, as in close to the bursting point. This way, my nippies poked through the fabric literally like diamonds cutting stone. As I said, I was really forcing the issue now.

"You really wanna show off those nipples, don't you?" The young biker inquired. "You sure you didn't get lost on your way to the strip club?"

I didn't react to his repeated stripper talk, instead nodding enthusiastically when he was talking about my nippies.

"This top... uh... constricting 'n... uh... confining 'n all. Uh know?" I purred while shaking my titties in between the ape hangers. "Boobies... uh... free spirits. Titties need... uh... libertyl!"

"But... uh... can't... uh... let 'em loose... uh... out here. Like... uh... no way!" I pouted epically. "If at all... uh... could... uh... in there."

"Yeah! I bet you could do some major damage to a stripper pole." The big bellied biker responded.

"You show us some fresh moves, we might believe they got some fresh tacos, sweety." The older biker tempted me.

Okie! Challenge accepted. In a way, it was kinda presumptions to demand a free sample first, wasn't it? In fact, the dudes literally wanted to get buttered up before entering the taco joint, right? So cocksure! So arrogant! However, as you know, cocky gets my juices flowing!

Anyhow, I couldn't let that dare go unanswered 'cause resolve. I was way too bound and determined. Especially, as the big bellied dude gave me a hint by nodding to my cardboard sign. He wanted me to use it like a pole, didn't he? He wanted me to give them a strip show in broad daylight, wasn't he? So scandalous! So lewd! So whatever! Who cared about the place or surroundings or publicity? I only cared about the appreciation.

That was why I turned the taco sign and placed the short end on the ground. The way the cardboard reared up from the pavement, it could be seen as a makeshift stripper pole, sorta. Anyway, the pole wasn't the main attraction here, right? As if! Super motivated, I started strutting around the cardboard while shaking my ass, lifting each foot all the way until the heel of my boots hit my butt flesh. So sassy! So saucy!

Sliding down the makeshift pole, my body was totally bent over and my booty was sticking out to the max. With circling motions, I presented my juicy ass meat hanging outta the hot pants. Slowly, I increased the speed of my circling motions until my butt cheeks were bouncing and shaking epically. So zealous! So devoted!

HONK! HONK!

A long-haul truck honked and stopped next to the bikers. The driver leaned outta the window and whistled appreciatively. Finally! The first wolf-whistle of the day. So amazing to hear! So encouraging to know!

"Hey, you got more of that action going on in there?" He shouted down from his driver's cab, nodding towards the taco joint.

Oh yay! This was my opportunity! Kinda like a chance of a lifetime. For a moment, though, I hesitated 'cause I was busy dancing for the bikers. I was too single-minded to react quickly.

"Sorry pal! The Red Rose strip club's down the street. Just look out for the red neon sign. Can't miss it. You get all the action your heart desires." The buff biker replied in place of me.

I opened my mouth to object! I opened my mouth to protest. But the truck driver had already restarted the engine to drive off to the strip club. Oh no! Oh dang! I had literally worn blinders here. I had lost a potential customer. Too zealous! Too devoted!

Another failure! Another setback!

These mishaps were really piling up! The frustration was really piling up! The only lesson from this dilemma? I had to concentrate that much harder on convincing the bikers. After all, I had invested way too much to lose them now.

That was why I was more determined than ever when I turned and strutted around the cardboard to face the MC members. Leaning forward, I pushed my juicy juggies against the cardboard, or more like, I pressed the edge deep into my cleavage. Cupping my fleshglobes from each side, I made them bulge around the makeshift pole, so the pink fabric got stretched thinner than ever.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,332 Followers
123456...9