Jessica's Change Management Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,318 Followers

"You alright? Hope I didn't go too far." The youngster whispered into my ear all sweet while softly massaging my boobies.

There he was! The sweet boy! He was really caring for me. He was really appreciating me.

"So what? Cha think cha a pipe layer, too. Eh? Ain't seen no proof yet. Afraid to put da dickdown on dat puta, boy?" Curly Locks sensed the schoolboy's weakness and instantly jumped at it.

Come on, girl! Don't you screw this up for the nice boy. You need to pay back all that delightful attention and admiration and appreciation. B.I.M.B.O reminded me.

"Gimme more, uh, ruff stuff, uh, lots!" I replied outta breath.

OMG! What the fudge! What was I doing here? I was talking without thinking. I was acting on impulse. I was pleasing dudes. I was helping out a boy in need. All in all, I was acting like a true bimbo. I was acting all B.I.M.B.O.

I guess, that was the reassurance Schoolio had needed. At least, he took my response as me offering him free reign. Consequently, he got back into gangster mode when he tugged my bleached blonde tresses way harder than ever.

"Where's 'em foul mouth, biatch!" He switched back to his gang slang. "What cha need from LGZ, barri-hoe?"

Oh boy! It was exactly the kinda thingie I had provoked. Still, it was totally overwhelming me 'cause I was acting on all feelings and no thoughts. Proceeding with his rude style, the schoolboy dragged me over to the old mattress that was lying next to my car.

Holy shoot! I didn't know how old it was. I didn't know how long it had been flying around out here already. I didn't know who had used it before. However, I didn't need to know. I only had to cheer the young recruit on, talk dirty, and take whatever he dished out.

No matter what, the mattress felt ultra damp and über-clammy. The cushion wasn't really white anymore, either. Instead, it looked yellowed and strewn with stains. Totally yuk! Totally gross! Come on girl, priorities! About that...

As I was kneeling on all fours on that vile makeshift bed, I tried to blend out the dampness and grossness and grime and stains, focusing on my dirty talk instead, which was easier said than done 'cause throbbing pussy and empty head and silly mumbling.

"Oh sirrr! Fuck, uh, shit outta me, uh totes!" I tried talking as foulmouthed as I could.

"Do whateverrr, sirrr!" I ramped it up another notch. "Claim, uh, bitch 'n wreck, uh, holes! I want it, uh sure, I need it, uh real, I love it, uh totes."

To emphasize my words, I reached back with my arms and spread my butt cheeks apart. Actions literally speak louder than words, right? Especially for a mumbling bimbo! Opening up my ass crack, it must have been a droolworthy sight. My long, fake, Leopard-print porno nails clawing at my juicy, fake tanlined buns and my bangholes gaping like craters. It must have looked like they were singing in unison: Swing open the doors, the gates go wide!

"Phwoa! Sonofabitch!" I heard the recruits shout.

The admiration was badly needed 'cause it distracted me from the fact that my ass was up in the air and my face in the yukky mattress, what with my cheek pressed into the damp, yellowed cushion. Still, it gave me the creeps and crawlies and goosebumps all over my body.

Whatever! I quickly and mercifully received another distraction as Schoolio went for my holes. I had already forgotten about it, but somehow, he had retrieved the zucchini and sank it into my cunny. Taking a page from Curly Lock's playbook, he rammed the thick green rod straight down my sex tunnel. Kinda like in-your-face, or more like in-your-hole! That was how the schoolboy laid pipe, as in steamrolling my pussy hardcore style. I really had to dig my pornclaws into my tan lined buns to keep from toppling over.

"Yesss, umph! Yesss! Pump, uh, drippy pipes, uh, hard! Oooh! Make, uh, me, uh, bitch, uh totes!" I spurred him on, talking like a sailor, or more like a seabitch.

The power-plowing was hardly any thingie compared to the youngster's next move. What that was? He kept the vegetable buried down my pussy while he stepped over my ass placing a foot on each side of my legs. Lowering his body, he thrust his young cock into me.

"Unnnggghh! Ummmppphhh!" I gasped as all air left my body.

Wrong hole! Wrong fudging hole! How? He wasn't piercing my ass to double plug me. As if! Instead, he wriggled his hard dong into my coochie alongside the zucchini. For real! For sure! For fudge's sake!

I gasped and grunted as my poor snatch got stretched wider than ever. Being a sweet boy and all, he was really carefully slipping his tool inside, piercing my pussy inch by inch. When his cock was fully up there with the zucchini, though, my vaginal opening felt like it was distended to the bursting point. I screamed and yelled as he started fucking my twat. First, he alternated between cock and vegetable, as in one in one out. I shrieked and squealed as he began double fucking my hot box. Now, he synchronized dick and greens, as in both in both out.

"Puta de madre! Dat cunt looks taut as fuck!" Flaco exclaimed.

"Dat's a fuckin' piece of elastic, man! Still 'bout to snap like 'em crack of da whip!" Curly Locks added.

Oh my fudging gawd! The degrading comments made my pussy throb sensationally despite the merciless stretching. I so couldn't believe that this nice boy had it in him like that. I so couldn't believe that he packed such a punch. Only a dude as fit as a fiddle could bulldoze my pussy like that. Only a dude as strong as an ox could dick me down like that. He was giving a whole new meaning to that 'stomping the bitch into the ground' thingie.

"Showing off, uh, SOS! Showing off, uh, stretched-out-snatch! Uh fuck, uh boy, uh give me... wreckage of, uh, fuckhole!" I shouted out when Schoolio gaped my pussy for the other recruits to admire.

Actually, I shouted loud enough for the words to be clear and distinct. Ya-nay! Frankly, it was some awesome foul-mouthed dirty talk only a rotten filthy whore could utter. Ya-nay! Apparently, it totally proved what a tough pipe layer the schoolboy was 'cause he repeated double stuffing my poor pussy and gaping it for all gang member to see a buncha times. Ya-nay!

"Ooohhh... uuuUUUNNNGGGHHH! uuuUUUMMMPPPHHH!" I suddenly shrieked harder than ever.

Why? After the last gape break, Schoolio changed the game. Instead of drilling both his dick and the vegetable up my coochie, he plunged the zucchini up my butt. Good thingie, my bunghole was already worn out from the previous double penetration. However, it wasn't prepared for the next thingie that made me screech fudging murder.

Oh, you want me to totally spell it out for you? Okie! He double penetrated my asshole. For real! For sure! For fudge's sake!

Once again, he carefully wriggled his young prick up my sinkhole alongside the vegetable. He still had to shove and push and press with all his might to get his meaty tool through my anal ring. Oh shoot! When my bunghole was fully double plugged, my ringpiece got stretched wider than ever. My ass chute got filled more than ever.

Remember the squealing as if I was a stuck pig? Yeah, those noises were back, only higher and louder at that. Apparently, the schoolboy was a stickler for rules, 'cause he proceeded the same way as with my cunny. First, he alternated between cock and vegetable, as in one in one out. Then he synchronized dick and zucchini, as in both in both out.

In response, I was screaming my head off. Had there been any residents living close by, they woulda come out to see what was happening. Lucky me, or more like stretchy me! Tihi! Anyhow, I only got a break from squealing when Schoolio presented my anal gape to his gang bros.

"Showing off, uh, SOS! Showing off, uh, stretched-out star! Uh fuck, uh like, uh give me... wreckage of, uh, sinkhole!" I continued my dirty talk.

I was way too much outta my mind to realize what I was doing anyway 'cause fucked senseless. I was just acting and bubbling on impulse. By now, the schoolboy had totally demonstrated that he was a real gangster who deserved his place in the gang. Still, he continued to alternately plug and gape my dilated bunghole as if I had some thingie to prove. Actually, he was simply following my demands, totally wrecking my sinkhole. Duh!

That was when Schoolio proved his sweetness once again as he reached down to rub my clitty more often than not. Every time, he touched my happy button, I almost jumped in joy 'cause a jolt of pleasure surged through me like an electric current. It was overpowering me. No matter when I had cum. No matter how much my holes got stretched. No matter how gross my surroundings. I was about to climax for a second time.

Just when I felt my second orgasm building up, Schoolio pulled his young cock from my ass. Still following Curly Lock's playbook, he jabbed it back into my pussy and gave my coochie a coupla long hard strokes. I was really close to edging now!

Close! Closer! Cum!

Not me, though. Shoot! It was Schoolio busting a nut and shooting his thick, creamy spurts of spunk deep into my twat. Oh gosh! The third dude of the day to inseminate me. The third LGZ gangster to claim my pussy. Had D-Rod been here, they woulda never dared doing so. That realization abruptly brought my nearing climax to a halt. Too bimboy! Too dangerously!

With all his sperm spent and all his power drained, the young recruit basically collapsed on top of me. No wonder, what with the power-plowing he had dished out. For a few moments, we rested on the stained, yellowed mattress before Curly Locks pulled Schoolio up.

Through glassy eyes, I saw Flaco giving each recruit a handshake. It looked so formal. It looked so non-thug-like. It was the first time the initiates had officially fucked an LGZ hoe. It appeared like a formal event and made me feel like a checkbox that needed to be checked, or more like a hot box that needed to be plugged. Tihi! Anyhow, it was definitely some thingie to be proud of.

Whatever! With their balls drained and their semen spread, Flaco let the two dudes back to the corner. They simply picked up where they had left off, pushing dope. Just like that. Without another word. As I said, checkbox! Darn!

As clumsy as ditzy, I picked myself up from the yellowed mattress. I so didn't want to spend more time than necessary on this vile makeshift bed. Throwing a few more looks over to the corner, I realized that the gang members didn't pay me any more attention. The bimbo hoodrat had served her purpose and gotten discarded.

With a groan of desperation, I felt my pussy throb at the unfulfilled desire. I had been so close, so much so that I was still on the edge! With another groan of exhaustion, I climbed into my sports car. Driving off, I blew the boys a kiss from the palm of my hand. Still, no attention. Dang!

On my way, I kinda got lost in thought. Over and over, the scenes replayed in my head. I didn't even realize that I was driving around the barrio kinda aimlessly. Stopping at a traffic light, however, I noticed another group of young dudes standing at a corner. They were dressed in the same gang style as Flaco and his boys. Obviously, they were LGZ, too.

The sight alone was enough to make my pussy throb again. So edgy! So needy! Passing the corner, I noticed a banged up, old car parked several yards down the road. The two dudes sitting inside the vehicle totally looked like stereotypical Latino thugs. They musta been the full gang members observing and mentoring another group of recruits.

I only hesitated for a second. Then and there, spontaneity took over, or more like my greedy pussy took control. I acted on impulse, like a true bimbo, or more like B.I.M.B.O. That was why I stopped and parked my car down the road. After getting out, I sashayed over to the old vehicle with total swagger, like strutting my stuff. Reaching the driver's door, I bend forward until my cleavage was basically jumping the dudes in the face.

Of course, the driver wound down his window with a creaky sound. Batting my long fake eyelashes most seductively, I introduced myself as the reigning bimbo hoodrat. More than that, I offered them some awesome amusement and bitching bimbotainment for their overdue break. This was happening! I was getting my relief. I was earning my stripes as LGZ hoe.

CLICK! CLICK!

SHOCKER! STUNNER!

Before I knew what was happening, I felt handcuffs clicking. Oh no! Oh no, no, no! I had picked the wrong car and the wrong dudes. They were undercover cops. Holy fudge! They were arresting me and taking me to jail for booking. Holy shoot!

*to be continued*

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,318 Followers
1...456789