Jessica's Change Management Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Da longer I'ma watchin' dem fake-ass bolt-ons, da more fuckin' options I'ma seein'!" Low-Key exclaimed, slowly coming to his senses.

Oh wow! The hater's concession literally acted like an adrenaline shot for me as I thrust my bootylicious butt backwards and pushed my boobastic boobies downwards.

DUNK! DUNK!

Oh gosh! I started dipping my monster melons into the soapy dishwater in rhythm with Checo's fingerbanging. Whenever he hammered his digits up my sex channel, I plunged my brimful beef balloons into the rinse water. Whenever he pulled his hand back, I lifted my fat, fake funbags outta the hogwash, letting the water dribble off my titty meat in drips and drops. Awesome action! Bitching bimbotainment!

"Ewww! Hihihi! Oh oh ooohhh!" My voice swayed between a myriad of emotions and feelings and pleasure and all that. "Ewww! Hihihi! Oh oh ooohhh!"

"Fuckin' plastic dummy! Maybe, dem big-ass bolt-ons got sum use after all." Low-Key remarked. "Ya still gotta be a special kinda attention-seekin' fuck cunt to get 'em tits inflated like dat 'n use 'em as a fuckin' meat mop."

Holy fudge, chica! Nastiest remark ever! Holy shit, diva! Most deserved comment ever!

DUNK! DUNK!

OMG! The lanky dude's comment was a total booster, so much so that I plunged my titterrific titties back into the rinsing water. Truth be told, that was a good thingie 'cause the smeary sauce was super sticky and ultra gooey, so it didn't wash off that easily. No matter what, the more I soaked my monster melons, the more I felt my pussy throbbing.

"Shit! Dat's sum customers walkin' in. Fuck!" Checo suddenly exclaimed.

With that, he turned around and hurried outta the kitchen. With that, my pussy was left empty and gaping. With that, I was left needy and edgy. Holy shoot! I was ultra close to cumming, so much so that my entire body was twitching and shaking ready to embrace the approaching orgasm. Holy fudge! I so needed a dude to grab me, pin me down, and fill me with every inch of his hard cock. Holy moly! The rest of the fast food workers had quickly gotten busy in the kitchen while I stood at the sink with my fabulous fakebags in the dishwater.

Doom and gloom!

See, diva! We totally managed to grin and bear it! We totally stuck it out! Wasn't so bad in the end, was it? Total cum-mitment! Total bimbo pride! So unbelievable, chica! Checo's leaving us hanging like that! He's leaving us on edge like that! No way, some random customer is importanter than us! No way, he's taking this shitty job more serious than using a brilliant bimbo barbie. So screaming for drastic action!

True that! I really was furious about literally being left out in the rain. Before I had a chance to do whatever, though, Chuy pulled me off the wash station. Once more, he grabbed my bulging beef balloons and kneaded them super roughly. This time, however, he had some kinda kitchen towel in his hand. Oh wow! He was so nice to dry off my boobastic boobies. More importantly, though, he was totally performing another rough and raw airbag test on them. In my ultra horny, über-needy state, I reacted by simply moaning and groaning to any touch. Ultra reckless, diva! Ultra desired, chica!

"Remember, biatch, still gotta earn dat fuckin' money! So get 'em fuckin' ass out 'n serve dem next customers, puta del barrio!" The parolee instructed me when my bosom buddies were dry.

Holy shoot! I had been ultra close to cumming, so much so that a simple touch to my clitty woulda been enough to make me climax. Pout! Instead, the burly Latino hung me out to dry, what with me being more on edge than ever. Pant!

No matter my feelings or emotions, it was obvious that the dudes wanted me to work like any other waitress. They really wanted me to take food orders from random customers. They really wanted to see me toil and grind away and work my socks off, like literally. Gasp!

Oh snap, damsel! Haven't they seen our hot body and hotter curves and hottest upgrades? What a waste of a brilliant bimbo barbie! They're so jealous! They're trying to devalue us! Steady, vulg-ho! This is our chance to prove our versatility and show our value. We can totally serve and tease simultaneously. Remember! Waitressing is a stereotypical bimbo job, for sure!

Anyhoo, I had promised to work the shift, and I would keep my word. For this reason, I tottered outta the kitchen and over to the counter. As Checo had just taken an order, my first job was to bring the food to the table. The rude thug didn't even let me work the cash register or pour the drinks as he only thought me capable of carrying the tray. Umph!

Menial task or not, seeking attention by showcasing my new-and-improved hardware was still my top priority! That was why I totally catwalked through the taco joint as if it was a model runway, or more like a stripper stage. Gyrating my hips and moving my shoulders epically, my killer knockers almost knocked the cups off the tray. Tihi! Whatever! The dining dudes would totally appreciate it...

... which they didn't! Cause the customers turned out to be a wholesome family, complete with granddad, father, twenty-something son, and mother, unfortunately. Duh!

Damnit, vulg-ho! Look at the wifey! Totally shooting daggers at us! Dang it, damsel! Just another jealous hater! Look at the hubby instead! Totally leering at our ravishing rack while trying to maintain a low profile. He totally digs our extra expansive, extrawhordinary endowments!

True that! While placing the tray on the tables, all males tried to catch a glimpse of my fabulous fakebags one way or the other. That was why I abruptly bobbed up, so much so that my jumbo juggs bounced and almost caused a nip-slip. Oopsie, no oopsie! Even though I giggled innocently, the men of the family barely reacted. With wifey present, they didn't dare doing more than take a quick peek. More than that, the woman stared at me as if she expected me to apologize. Sorry, not sorry!

Totally incited, I used my right hand to toss my bottle blonde streaks and lowlight strands over my shoulder super dramatically while tapping my left fingers on the table. Actually, it was the tips of my long, pink stiletto nails that drummed on the tabletop with a fake clattering sound to show my impatience. As if I was waiting for tips. As if I was waiting for one of the dudes to push a bill into my silicone valley. Despite my huge efforts, the men of the family didn't say a word or make a move. Dang!

In the end, I didn't get any kinda tips. Pout! On the bright side, the night was still young. Phew! Anyhow, Checo stopped me when I returned to the counter, 'cause he had a little helper for me.

"Hey puta, ain't cha forget cha snack!" The Latino handed me the cum-filled cup. "For every order, ya take a sip. Gettit?"

Oh wow! I finally got my slut snack. Actually, it was more like a supersized sperm snack 'cause there was a substantial amount of spunk in the cup. Yay, diva! Getting our reward for our cum-mitment! Nay, chica! Totally cold and dried-up leftovers!

First thingies first, though. I had to bring another tray to a table. This time, it was a 40ish trucker wearing a cap and plaid shirt. As he was on his own, the odds were totally in my favor, weren't they? Too bad, the dude looked really ordinary, as in super faithful and boring. Ordinary or not, no man could withstand my assets, right? We just needed to get the ball rolling here.

"Sirrr! The tips, like totally, depend on how you rate the waitress. For real!" I told the trucker when I put the meal on his table.

See, chica! Good thingie, we chose the flashy racetrack outfit. It totally looks like a breastaurant uniform, doesn't it? Definitely maybe, diva! Still, totally trashy and tacky even if it earns us some tips.

Motivated to earn the biggest tip ever, I leaned over the table until my fat, fake funbags nearly toppled outta their flimsy spandex confines. Surprisingly, though, the ordinary guy didn't react. Strangely, the dude avoided peeking into my silicone valley, opting to focus on his tacos instead.

Getting impatient, I used my cum-filled cup to catch his attention. Ultra hammy and super noisily, I slurped and sucked on the plastic straw, totally showing off my inflated trout pout in the most epic way ever. For a moment, I flirted with the idea of letting some of the spunk dribble off my dinghy lips and into my silicone valley.

"Could you stop that?" The trucker told me really stiffly. "I'm stressed out from work. Not looking for a lot lizard here."

Oh my gawd! Lot lizard? What a slur! Oh my gosh! Stressed out? What a flop!

"Oh baby! You, like, so don't know what you're missing, like totes!" I replied super huffy.

With a major sulk, I turned around. However, I didn't walk away just like that. Instead, I slightly bent forward and made my booty shake massively. I was totally twerking like the bestest stripper here! As if showing him what he was missing out on. As if proving the lot lizard label right! With that done, I walked away with my head held high. Too bad, Checo saw the entire dispute 'cause he was getting weary of me bothering the customers.

Damnit, diva! Cut the drama. We're screwing this up. As if, chica! LGZ can totally use our outfit as a template. If they turn this place into a breastaurant, they'd literally be raking in the dough. No need to thank me. I'm just a visionary. Duh!

Misunderstood or not, the rude thug was obviously fed up with my antics, so much so that he sent me over to work the drive thru instead. Truth be told, I didn't really know how to feel about it. On the one hand, it allowed me to do more than carry trays, as in doing real waitressing stuff. On the other hand, I didn't get any more attention from the eat-in customers.

Whatever! In the end, cashiering didn't turn out as easy as expected. I mean, it looked super basic, but it wasn't. Duh! Above all, I was totally unfamiliar with the products and had no clue how to operate the cash register. On top of that, my long, glittery stiletto nails mighta looked super fancy but weren't designed to push small buttons. In addition, my bottle blonde hair mighta been a dye job but I so wasn't used to memorizing stuff anymore. Beyond that, my pussy mighta been throbbing epically but that wasn't helping me focus on my work. Gulp!

As a consequence, my first order took extra long, so much so that the young couple asked for the manager to raise a complaint. Dang it! Fortunately, the manager was Checo although he wasn't too pleased having to deal with some complaint stuff. I guess he already started regretting that tryout offer. Tihi! Anyhow, just like that I earned my first demerit or verbal warning or whatever, which wasn't good 'cause I was still in LGZ's debt.

Worsen than that, my hunt for accolades as the sexiest service sweetie ever suffered another setback when the next customers turned out to be two super fat women who basically ordered any product ever. Holy moly! How was I supposed to memorize two menus with sides and extras and drink and dessert? How was I supposed to get it right without another complaint for delayed service?

"Ewww! Umph!... Hrumph! Hrumph!" I mewled and grunted in response to hearing their orders.

Why? Cause I was trying to hide my grossed-out reaction by dramatically clearing my throat. Remember the bestest part of my job? I had to take a sip for every order. Even though I was super happy about getting my sperm snack, I so couldn't hide my face of disgust, 'cause I had to take way too many gulps at once. Not to be an ungrateful bitch but the spunk in the cup had started to go dry, so it was totally thick and viscous. Ugh!

"Oh my dear! You don't look so well. You feeling well?" The driver asked me with real concern after steering her car up to the drive-thru window.

"You want us to inform the manager?" The female passenger inquired.

Oh no! Oh no, no, no! That was the last thingie I wanted to happen. No way, I could risk a second warning with my second customers. As if! You wouldn't believe how fast I was able to run around on my sky-high crocodile print boots to gather their order and stuff it into a paper bag. Actually, so fast so that I had a nip-slip when handing the bag through the window. Of course, that wardrobe malfunction didn't remain unnoticed with the two ladies. Umph!

"Oh dear! You sure this is the right place of work for you? Or any woman for that matter?" The fat driver asked me with increased concern.

"These scanty uniforms look so backwards 'n outdated. These types of businesses really don't suit our times." Her passenger added encouragingly. "Go with the times, lady!"

See, vulg-ho! I'm not the only one calling the outfit over-the-top. Told you, damsel! It makes a purr-fect breaustaurant uniform. Bath in the glory and the spotlight.

Bottoms up to that! As a reaction, I took another sip from my cup although it wasn't an order. Au contraire, I so didn't want these nice women to see me rolling my eyes at their opinion. For sure, their concern couldn't be more misplaced. For certain, the outfit and establishment weren't suited to our times but a perfect fit for me.

A buncha more orders and a buncha more boring customers followed. Time was really crawling here. This menial work stuff was way too dull and tedious. Another order and another complaint happened. Oh shoot! These grievances were literally starting to bite me in the ass. The only good thingie about this pesky job? The sperm snack! Even though it gave me a gross-out face with each sip 'cause dried up, viscous goo. Ugh!

As a result of the second complaint, Checo was really getting fed up with me. So he ordered Low-Key to help me out despite our mutual protest. Why? Cause the lanky loser hated babysitting the plastic dummy and I hated the fact that I had failed to tease him to climax.

Shoot, chica! What a blemish on our bimbo card! The hater totally violated our honor! Gotta teach the dude a lesson! Steady, diva! See it as an opportunity! This might be a chance for redemption if we go about it the right way.

How the right way looked? By coming up with a clever idea first. After serving the next customer, I had formed a beautifool plan. For this reason, I slugged down the rest of the dried spunk in one gulp. It was too much and too fast, so I totally choked on the semen and sprayed it all over the cash register. When I hastily tried to wipe the keyboard clean, I pressed all the buttons making the register malfunction. Oopsie no oopsie! In fact, it allowed me to call for the lanky dude to help me out. See? Beautifool plan in action!

"What da..." Low-Key exclaimed when he started operating the machine.

As the customer was already waiting at the window, the Latino hastily swallowed his cry of astonishment. Why? Cause I had cheekily opened his pants and pulled his cock out. Finally, I could use my long, fake glitter nails as they were intended, which was tickling nut sacks and teasing hard meaty tools. Still, I had to be quick about this before anybody noticed it.

That was why I was really jerking and wanking the lanky dude's cock hard and fast under the window. As he could barely stand still, Low-Key had a difficult time operating the cash register and handing the change outta the window. Fortunately, it was a middle-aged dude sitting in the car who wouldn't complain about the wait, 'cause he was enjoying the sight of my barely confined jumbo juggs.

"Oh baby! Told you, like totes!" I purred when the customer had eventually driven off. "I'm, like really, gonna teach you that plastic's fantastic. Fer shure!"

Of course, that saying held true for my monster melons and meat bumpers. This time, however, I was mostly alluding to my long, fake stiletto nails that were mercilessly teasing the dude's balls. Anyhoo, Low-Key only responded with a deep grunt, so I quickly lowered the cup to his cock. Yay! Another cum reward! Yay! Yay! The hater's cum reward!

I felt his hard shaft throbbing in my hand when he began filling the cup. First, my jerky hand felt his dick getting warmer. Then my left hand felt the cup warming up. Oh wow! His meaty tool was spurting for a really long time, so much so that it had to be a huge cumload.

STUNNER! SHOCKER!

When I looked down to inspect my fresh new slut snack, a major gasp slipped outta my mouth. The dude hadn't cum into my cup! Not at all! Instead, he had pissed into it! No kidding! The Latino hadn't given me a spunky thank-you gift but a degrading disciplinary penalty. Shoot!

"Told cha, fuckin' hoe! I ain't need no fuckin' plastic dummy to cum!" Low-Key simply responded with a shit-eating grin on his face.

"Remember, puta! A sip an order!" He reminded me while packing up his dick and walking away.

Holy moly! I totally had to sniffle when I was looking at the yellowish result pooling in the cup. More than that, though, the rejection was a total disappointment, so much so that my performance at the drive-thru suffered with the next buncha customers. No surprise 'cause piss sipping and pussy throbbing and nail tipping and whatever!

With every boring customer, my frustration escalated. With every disgruntled customer, my neediness and desperation soared. All I got were complaints and snide comments when I yearned for flattery and vulgar remarks. After the failure of my previous beautifool plan, I totally needed a sexcess to make up for it. More than that, I needed some adulation more than ever!

Problem? Even though my new best friends agreed on the goal, they argued about the method, as in planned performance versus daring impulse. With my bimbo pride in free fall, the continuous squabbling got me all worked up to the point that I was getting totally exasperated. As a result, I dove headlong into action when I heard a male voice through the speaker.

Come on, damsel! Shift's almost over. We can't go home unappreciated like that. No more holding back! Now or never! Fine, vulg-ho! But let's follow our beautifool plan.

What plan exactly? Wait and see!

"Hiya! Oh wow! We, like totally, got a special offer today. So amaze!" I told the customer when he drove up to my window.

"You, like honestly, know our scratch card rewards? So awesome!" I continued asking without so much as taking a swift glance at the dude.

"It totally goes like this. You scratch off this top 'n you get a reward! So easy!" I explained, pointing at my racing jacket. "What reward you ask? So wow! You can, like totally, splash those sauces, you know, all over these plum 'n pretty patties. So yay!"

To really walk my talk, I leaned outta the window so my jumbo juggs were hanging over the frame. From the sudden movement, my boobastic boobies totally bounced in their flimsy spandex jacket. You could easily see the packs of ketchup and guacamole and salsa I had stuffed into my silicone valley as rewards.

What a bitching offer! What an awesome invitation! What an amazing reward!

"What the fuck?!? Didn't you get the message, you dumb cunt? I told you to keep away from the barrio. I warned you to stay away from my precinct." The customer yelled at me.

Doom and gloom!

It was Sosa! It was the corrupt undercover cop! No kidding! Worst possible coincidence ever! Maybe, he had been patrolling the district. Possibly, he had planned on meeting Checo to discuss some LGZ business. It didn't matter! All that mattered was that he saw me slutting it up in the barrio. Gulp!

The moment, I recognized Crooked Cop with his gelled back hair and moustache, my eyes went wide in shock. All the other thingies happened way too fast and way too sudden for me to realize what was going on. All I noticed was Sosa parking his car, stomping into the taco joint, handcuffing me, marching me outta the restaurant, and placing me in the back of his car.

What a déjà vu! So much for my beautifool plan... What a flop! So much for more restraint...