Jessica's Change Management Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What da fuck happened to you, hot coug?" The familiar voice asked me. "I leave you on your own for a few weeks 'n this is the result, lil hussy?"

Oh wow! Did you notice the nicknames, vulg-ho! I totally did, damsel!

What a happy ending! What a lucky outcome! It was D-Rod! It was Sir Da-Rod! He had returned!

Oh my god! Oh my gosh!! Oh my gawd!! I was ultra elated and über-happy and extra joyful, so much so that I cheered and clapped while I was still sitting on the filthy trailer floor in the dirty bathroom with my back against the yukky toilet bowl. Yay, diva! Yay, chica!

Doing thingies in style, my man extended his hand to help me up onto my feet and lead me outta the bathroom. As the cop and guard were gone, we were alone with the gang lord. However, we got his full attention now.

"Evidenced by its antics, the pet's not a street-smart bitch by a long shot. More problems than money letting it walk the streets." Perez gauged me.

Oh shoot! Oh fudge! This couldn't be his closing words! This couldn't be the end result! Hadn't he seen my super slut show? Hadn't he heard the cop's praise?

"As Sosa confirmed, however, the hucow does in fact stand out quite a bit." The LGZ boss conceded kinda grudgingly. "And it put us in contact with Mr. Ortega, creating whole new business opportunities."

"Danny tells me, this hucow got more connections in the local business world that could be useful for us." He acknowledged. "In fact, that seems like a better application of its skills."

Oh wow! D-Rod had just arrived and had already put in a good word for me. My real guardian angel! My real knight in wifebeater, which he actually wore along with a pair of khaki pants. Tihi!

See, vulg-ho! My beautifool idea hit home. El Rey sees value in us as deal sweetener or bitchy broker or filthy facilitator. Don't forget, damsel! He only noticed our suggestion 'cause we provoked his attention and made a lasting impression.

In fact, both were right. What they say? Teamwork makes dreamwork! Cooperation wins championships! Yay! Yay!

"Don't get a wrong idea! This is the last opportunity or rather the last event." Perez was quick to explain. "The pet proves unruly again, then it's out 'n gone."

Oh wow! I was getting another chance! I so wouldn't let that opportunity slip. I so would make the 'Rey del LGZ' proud. But wait! He had said event as in business event, right? Totally inconvenient 'cause I had just left the local business world behind once and for all. Actually, I had been glad to leave it forever, especially after my latest run in with the police captain.

"So what sort of event can the hucow put together for the weekend?" El Rey asked kinda expectantly.

Um... beg my pardon? What sorta event? Holy shit, diva! He's talking about a business event, as in cocktail party or stuff like that, isn't he? He's expecting us to host a party to put the gang leaders in contact with our business contacts. The pressure! The expectations! Hoo-ray, chica! He knows we can pull this off. We're gonna throw the raunchiest and naughtiest party this town has ever seen! Look, he's waiting for an answer. No time to let him wait.

"Oh yay, sirrr! We can, like totally, have a pool party! You know, so all the girls can show off what they got, like totes. So amaze!" I babbled head over heels.

Holy fudge! Worst idea ever! Worsest approach ever!

We were talking about a business event with high society members, not a spring break party with co-eds. After the sexcess of provoking the corrupt cop, I was still following my daring impulses even though this was too important to act rashly. Remember? Teamwork was dreamwork. So I needed a beautifool plan first before presenting it in the most salacious way ever.

Problem? In my bimbo bliss, I was way too unfocused. Lucky me, D-Rod had returned just at the right moment. Perfect timing! In response to my outburst, he grabbed both my shoulders and turned me around, so I was facing him. Shaking me, he tried to tear me outta my pink, bubbly bimbo haze and stop me from saying any more stupid stuff.

"You can do this, lil hussy!" He whispered into my ear, talking all eloquently with his uncle around. "Looks like you lost something, fuckdoll! You remember this?"

Oh my god! Oh my gosh!! Oh my gawd!!

Sir Da-Rod pulled a thingie outta his pocket. It was a necklace, but not just any trinket. Dangling in fronta my face was a golden necklace with a 1" golden ruler as charm. Remember the old bracelet? It had been D-Rod's present and sign of ownership! It had been my slut token that had always given me strength and comfort. Now, it was instantly having a calming effect on me.

After Ortega had taken over as my boss and master, the charm bracelet had somehow gotten lost in the shuffle. Now, it was back, renewing Sir Da-Rod's ownage over me. It had even gotten upgraded from silver to gold, just like me. Tihi! When my former intern put the necklace around my neck, the golden ruler purr-fectly came to rest in my silicone valley. Not only did the new token calm me, it also cleared my head. With Sir Da-Rod at my side, I could be submissive and docile but also bold and brave without being vulnerable and defenseless. Yay!

"Just imagine you're standing in your office giving a pitch to a potential client." D-Rod suggested with another whisper. "Like a rich-ass businessman who wants to open up a store in town 'n needs your contacts."

"Okie... Like honestly... there's a regular business network lunch, you know..." I said hesitantly. "Bestest thingie 'bout it, all these elitist entrepreneurs 'n powerful players who attend it totally know me.

I needed to be careful here. After all, mixing my business and bimbo world was dangerous as I had seen with the police captain. Remember? I had barely managed to dupe him and thwart my exposure. It had worked once, but it so wouldn't work twice. Could you imagine my business acquaintances and fellow entrepreneuses seeing me as a fake-ass, silicone-stuffed bimbo bunny? As if!

I needed to be bold here. After all, it was my last chance of salvation! To prove my worth as most valuable puta ever, I had to broker lotsa contacts. Remember? I had convinced Perez once, so it would work twice. Could you imagine any businessman worth the mention saying no to attending a cocktail party with a hot-ass, cosmetically upgraded bimbo barbie? As if!

"I could, like surely, hit them up 'n invite them to a cocktail party. Fer shure!" I pondered with my forefinger on my pouty lip. "Though, it needs to be super fancy 'n extra exclusive, you know, to get them interested 'n all. For realsies!

"Oh, the pet shouldn't worry! I won't let it plan and host the event all by itself." Perez was quick to intervene. "I'm giving the hucow a chance here. Doesn't mean I'm trusting it with important stuff."

"The pet provides the contacts." He decided. "I got my men to do the rest."

Snap, damsel! He still mistrusts us. Honestly, vulg-ho? We deserve that after our recent antics. We gotta be glad to get this opportunity at all.

Good point! That was why I simply nodded my head in approval before the LGZ lord sent me outta his trailer with a dismissive wave of his hand.

That was it! The big finale!

It was make-or-break time! My final appearance in the business world! My final chance to prevent getting traded away like a piece of meat! My last opportunity to forge my own path!

Over the course of the day, I had totally failed to be more of a beautifool and less of a bimbecile. Instead, the voices of restraint and temptation had constantly squabbled with each other. Only in a worst-case-scenario, I had found the formula for sex-cess, what with my new best friends working together as team titty. Achieving the necessary willingness to cooperate was the hard part, though, which wasn't boding well for the business event. With D-Rod back, however, he might be the trigger to keep me balanced, so I could be the vain, vapid vulg-ho on the outside and the ditzy, docile damsel on the inside, making me a blissful bimbo babe on the whole.

But who knew what might happen at a fancy cocktail party, right?

*to be continued*