Jessica's Change Management Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The divergent display must have looked too absurd, so much so that the high society members joined in the cheers and chuckles! A reaction that literally acted like a fan, whipping my emotional whirlwind into a tornado. However, it also made sure that all eyes remained on me and my glowing ass!

But wait! This had only been five slaps!

"Owww... Owie ouch! Ooow... ooowww! I howled soon after.

Holy fudge! Lambert hadn't forgotten about the number he had defined before. Au contraire! The geezer had rested his throwing arm for a bit, so he could dish out the next slaps with extra oomph. Holy shoot! The following whacks were that much more savage, so much so that my body reared up with each slap. Abruptly lifting my shoulders made my bulging beef balloons bounce epically. As if my fat, fake funbags were leaping for joy! What an encouragement! As a counterpoint, I turned my head to scowl at the newly appointed exec. What a bitchface!

"Ow my gawd!" I gasped when Lambert made my poor ass feel like a piece of raw meat.

"Ow, ow, oh! We so can't forget about the tattoos. Like totes!" I hastily continued my list to keep the initiative.

Starting at my feet, I slid my hand up my body, reenacting the model gesture. Thereby, I showed off my ankle tattoos before pointing to my bimbo bows and tramp stamp. What a sweeping gesture! Exhibiting my kissy lip tattoos, however, was way harder 'cause my butt cheeks were glowing in the same red color as the tattoos. That was why I frantically nudged the inked spot, digging the tip of my stiletto nail into my smoldering skin in an attempt to direct the dudes' attention. What a fuss!

"Inked pink's, like, so super important, you know?" I professed. "Why? You gotta ask? Cause girls always wanna make a statement, right... aye... aye... aye..."

All of a sudden, my legs started kicking wildly. Holy shoot! I couldn't hold still 'cause the dude was putting my booty through the wringer. But wait! It wasn't Lambert as he was taking a rest to allow his arm some regeneration. In his stead, Eric had taken over as a replacement. Too bad, 'cause he was way younger and way stronger.

It seemed like the new assistant manager had to prove himself after his substitution during the carnival game. That was why every slap was extra vicious. That was why his strength didn't decline one bit. As a result, the tenth blow was just as severe as the first. Worse than that, my former mentee didn't show any kinda pattern, what with him neither proceeding from one cheek to the other nor alternating between my buns. Totally the opposite! Eric constantly kept me on my toes by randomly switching back and forth.

Truth be told, the lack of control totally tipped the scale! I couldn't restrain myself anymore. As a result, I leaped off Lambert's lap after the fourth slap. Hopping on the spot in fronta the cultured crowd, I rubbed my scalding booty with my left hand. Such antics! At the same time, I used my right forefinger to push the pink nailtip between my inflated lips. As if I was more surprised than anybody about my frenetic reaction. Such bimbazzle!

In response, the jeers and cheers were louder than ever. More so, another power player took notice when he left the bell tent, so he decided to join the group. What a success! What a soothing effect! Despite these positive aspects, I wasn't getting out of this ordeal. Instead, my former co-worker waited for me to calm down, flashing an extra wide grin at me. Pout!

When my outburst of contrasting emotions had subsided enough for me to get back into position, I bent down over Lambert's lap without another prompt. As I was resigned to my fate, I didn't have to make it worse for myself, right? For this reason, I dutifully stuck out my booty although my ass cheeks were beet red already. Despite my obedience, Eric waited for me to look him in the eye before adding the next spank.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Owww... sirrr! Owww... plsss, sirrr! Owww... myyy asss isss firrre!" I couldn't help shrieking after every blow.

"Doesn't look so hot to me, Miss Addams." Lambert instantly exploited my blooper.

"Looks rather battered 'n worn out." He commented from his special observer position.

SPANK!

"Sorrriiieee sirrr! Myyy asss isss on firrre!" I instantly corrected my mistake after the next slap.

"Well, at work you didn't manage to light a fire in your team members." Lambert weighed in with another mean mock. "As compensation, we lit a fire on your ass. Sounds like a fair deal!"

Oh boy! I couldn't really argue with that, could I? That was why I threw my dyed hair over my shoulder in a defiant gesture while flashing a fake smile to show my enthusiasm. So moody! So merry! In any case, it didn't stop Eric from bashing the flat of his hand onto my poor butt, which totally rocked my body and made my monster melons bounce along. Oh ouch!

SPANK! SPANK!

"Ow, ow, oh! Fourth? Totally no remorse! Hihihi!" I almost forgot my task as I was busy rubbing my scalding hot ass. "The piercings! Of course!"

Pun intended! I mean, not intended! Unintentionally, I got cheeky with the rhymes again! That was why I hastily reached down to pull my cunny flaps apart to distract the spectators. Defiantly raising my thinned eyebrows, I showed off my most special piercing that really set me apart from all the other bimbos out there, as in my zipper piercing. What a provocation! Even though my ass was super sore, I also shook my booty extra enticingly while I played with the zipper. What a cheer-up!

"See? So necessary!" I acted über-bubbly. "Cause jewelries are, like, a girl's best friend. So bling bling... ungh... ungh... ungh... ungh..."

My presentation was once again cut short when my words turned into grunts. After the first thud, I frantically bumped my feet, or more like my pink ankle boots, into the ground. With the second thud, I hectically crossed my lower legs to shut my loins. Why? Cause Eric had passed the spank job on to Damon. Oh gulp! The real reason was different, though, 'cause the brash dude wasn't slapping my booty. Oh gasp! He was focusing on my pussy instead! Oh sob!

SHOCKER! STUNNER!

The 'funbag boy' slapped my cunny! For real! He wasn't really using lotsa strength, mind you. Still, it was enough to literally pierce marrow and bone. For sure! The unexpected impact totally bowled me over, so much so that it left me thunderstruck! The sheer disbelief made my mind freeze, which resulted in me staring blankly with my mouth agape. Totally bimbazzled! Meanwhile, my feet were already back to pounding the ground with the third thud. Totally incensed! What a contrast! What a dichotomy!

Truth be told, it shouldn't have come as such a surprise. The straight shooter acted as bluntly and shamelessly as ever. This was about my twat adornment, so logically he was focusing on my pussy. As the spotlight was on my zipper piercing, he stopped when I protectively clasped my legs after the third tap. Extra deviously, he waited for me to realize my mistake and correct it on my own. Dang it! Ultra reluctantly, I reopened my legs really slowly. Even though the blank stare remained, I clenched my fists, ready to pound the ground. Still, the contradiction! Still, the discrepancy!

No matter what, the new deputy team leader let me stew in my nervousness for some more moments. He made me wait and wait some more. Darn it! This was totally driving me frantic! This was totally throwing me off balance! This was confusing me to the point that I couldn't anticipate the next slap anymore. Just then, the next thud hit me. Damn it!

Instead of rude slaps, Damon dished out soft but well-placed taps, which were that much more effective and impactful. In any case, he totally hit my most sensitive spots, so much so that the thud flashed through my entire body. It exploded in my coochie first and surged through my crotch, literally like an electric current. From there, it rippled all the way up my spine to my head, exploding in a ton of sensations. As a result, I basically saw stars dancing in fronta my eyes. Oh gawd!

The intensity made my booty shake while my body fidgeted on Lambert's lap, so much so that I lifted and lowered my shoulders with each impact. In response, my blown-up beef balloons basically bounced on the sleazebag's leg, literally like basketballs. Tihi! The continuous squeezing and distending of my fat, fake funbags must have been a sight to behold. Oh gosh!

Even if the pussy taps kept my body in their grip, the intensity started overwhelming me. When the fifth thud rippled through me, I couldn't keep it together anymore. While my shoulders reared up and my fabulous fakebags bounced on Lambert's leg, I reclasped my legs to shield my poor pussy. Oh god!

"Pu-lease, Miss Addams! Don't you know? Beauty knows no pain." Damon responded, his question dripping with sarcasm. "Aren't you proud of your upgrades? Don't you want us to pay extra attention to them?"

Holy shoot! He had a point! Once again, the cunt-sulting crew had me trapped! Of course, I wanted to show off my extra expensive, extrawhordinary enhancements. Duh! After all, they were way too pretty and way too high-priced to be ignored! What was a little pain for the gain! After all, there was no pleasure without pain, right?

Despite this self-motivation, I couldn't deny how much the intensity had rattled me. My poor pussy was that much more sensitive than my bootylicious butt. I so couldn't tell how much more I could take. At the same time, my cunny was still pulsing from the reverberations. Despite my sore booty, each tap to my clitty had brought me close to cumming. I was literally about to climax on the spot. Gulp!

Whatever! As if I had a choice here! As if I wanted to have a choice here! Actually, I wanted the dudes to take the lead and treat me like a submissive slut, no questions asked. I wanted them to bring me in line for all my misbehavior and antics and hissy fits, no matter the punishment. I wanted them to ride me hard and put me away wet, no matter my feelings. Gasp!

In any case, I felt my heart beating in my throat. My nervousness was as high as my excitement. More so, my emotions were totally escalating. In reaction, I was even more reluctant than before, so much so that I needed some time to pull myself together. With my arms trembling like aspen leaves, I reached back and spread my ass cheeks apart to open my loins and present my pussy in an even better light. Motivation or not, it was ultra hard to keep still! Pant!

"Uuummmppphhh!" I yelped out a second later.

The next tap had landed squarely on my pierced clitty. It wasn't strong in any way, but the precision did the trick. Like a lightning strike, it made me jump. In my prone position on Lambert's lap, a rippling motion went through my body from hands to feet, literally like a groundswell. The ripple made me lift my arms before rearing up my shoulders and finally raising my ass. As if I were hailing each slap with a laola, as in a Mexican wave. Holy moly!

TAP! Caterpillar! TAP! Caterpillar! TAP! Caterpillar!

Oh my god! The irony! The absurdity! I totally lost control over my body. Every fiber tingled to the max and every neuron fired at top speed. As a consequence, each tap sent a ripple effect through me that made my body dance the worm. Holy cannoli!

TAP! Caterpillar! TAP! Caterpillar!

Oh my gosh! I totally lost count! All I knew was that I was on edge. All I knew was that I was about to reach my climax. My excitement was audible by the wet, smacking noises that erupted from my crotch. My arousal was visible from the gushes of liquid that squirted from my pussy after every tap. In reaction, I opened my legs wider and spread my buns further than ever. Holy fudge!

"So, Miss Addams! What 'bout the fifth upgrade?" Lambert asked when I had finished the next worm dance.

Oh my gawd! Damon was done with the pussy taps. I hadn't even noticed him stepping away, what with me being way too occupied with the sensations beleaguering me. I was so close! I was too close! That was why I desperately wanted a do-over, as in getting another round of coochie slaps. Even if it were crazy, I pondered if I had another pussy embellishment on offer. Holy shoot!

"Um... the sixth beautification?" I hesitated still kinda dazzled. "So easy! Cause dye job!"

To highlight my two tone 'do, I threw my black undertones over my right shoulder ultra theatrically before twirling my bottle blonde tresses around my left index finger completely innocently. What a drama queen! What a girly girl!

Whatever! I was in for another surprise. Why? Cause it was Clark who had taken over from Damon. However, he didn't pick up where the 'funbag boy' had left off. Totally the opposite! He stepped right up to my face. An action that startled me, so much so that I fell silent.

"Don't you look like a deer in the headlights, Missy!" The old dude told me, sounding über-paternally. "It's all 'bout the highlights, isn't it?"

Oh jeez! I guess Damon had created a trend here. Of course, the rest of the cunt-sultant crew was only too eager to jump on the bandwagon. Duh! There was a hook in the case, however. With the pussy decoration, it hadn't been hard to figure out how it would get exploited. With my dyed hair, it was an entirely different story.

Anyhow, it wasn't my job to come up with an idea, was it? Actually, I didn't have to waste any cognitive resources on it 'cause Clark had already taken the initiative. How? By grabbing my dyed 'do and pulling on my hair until I had to look up to him. As if he was testing my tresses tensile strength! Duh! Even if Clark's aggressive streak was new and really intimidating, I knew I had to continue my presentation, no matter what.

"Come to think of it!" I picked up where I had left off while looking the senior consultant straight in the eye. "Blondes have all the fun... ungh ungh...

STUNNER! SHOCKER!

I didn't get to finish my advertising campaign for cosmetic surgery. Why? Cause the new team leader slapped me in the face, giving each cheek a resounding slap. For real! With my head held tightly in the hair-grip, the bitchslaps totally made my jumbo juggs sway from side to side. For sure!

Oh boy! I should have expected this, right? Shoulda, coulda, woulda... I was slightly distracted after all those pussy taps. Duh! Anyhow, it really staggered me, to the point that it left me stupefied. Unwittingly, I looked daggers at the old dude with my eyes squinted. Unconsciously, I continued shaking my boobastic boobies, literally like jiggling jugganauts. What a contrast! What a dichotomy!

"Don't you know, Miss Addams?" Damon tossed in as bluntly as ever. "Hair dyed in two boldly contrasting colors? The 90s called, they want their style back!"

"True that! What a fashion faux-pas!" Clark hastily seized back control. "Here I thought you wanna be a fashionista. Looks more like a trashionista to me."

"I'd say you need to learn from your mistakes, don't you agree Miss Bolt-on!" He went for the kill before anybody hijacked the discussion again. "It's all 'bout learning-by-doing nowadays, right? So slap yourself!"

Seriously?!? My former co-workers had to be kidding! My hairstyle was super cool, as in ultra bold and über-flashy. But wait! At the top of my head, I didn't know too many current superstars sporting a similar style. Uh-oh! The dudes might have a point there.

Whatever! Clark's suggestion sent a chill down my spine. Why? Cause throwback! Remember Sir Da-Rod's punishments in the office? It seemed ages ago, but it was still fresh in my mind. Actually, it had been the most intense correction my man had ever dished out. All the same, it had been the most effective in turning me into his office pet and hoodrat hussy. Ya-nay!

Anyhoo, I wasn't here to argue. I was here to lull my ex-colleagues into a sense of security. After all, I hadn't seen Justin execute his part of the plan, so I had to continue with this dirty distraction. No matter what, the entire situation was way too absurd, so much so that I giggled stupidly. Meanwhile, I squinted at the old dude as if looks could kill. What a contrast! What a dichotomy!

"Umppphhh! Unggghhh!" I grunted soon after.

After deciding to get this over with as quickly as possible, I had lifted my hand. Without wasting another thought on it, I had slapped both my cheeks. Even though I had really planned on toughing it out like a strong girl, the sting still made me grunt through gritted teeth. Nonetheless, I continued looking daggers at the senior consultant while forcing the fakest smile ever.

Totally unfazed, Clark kept my tow-tone hair in his vice grip. Gasp! As a result, my head barely moved with the next slaps, which made the blows lotsa harder than anticipated. Gulp! With my head immobilized, the impact made my monster melons sway vigorously from left to right instead. Pant!

"You know, my 'do's still a hit!" I told the new team leader defiantly. "Why, you ask? Cause peroxide causes all the fights... aye... aye..."

Maybe, the senior consultant didn't know the song. Certainly, he disliked my attitude. Just like he had always disliked my work ethic before. That was why he didn't let me finish my sentence. Instead, he landed another bitchslap on each cheek, totally adding to the glow! Ouch!

"You see, Miss Bolt-on, it's an additive task." Clark mansplained to me. "The softer your strokes, the harder my slaps in return."

"Why you ask?" I mimicked my bimbo babble. "Because I have to compensate for your lack of effort. Just like old times at the office when we had to compensate for your misperformance."

Holy shoot! That left me between a rock and a hard place. What a dilemma! What a predicament! What would I do? The suspense was sky high! Even the elite audience was on the edge of their seats and stunned into silence.

"Ummmppphhh! Arrrggghhh!" I grunted that much louder this time.

Holy fudge! I had reacted like my usual competitive self. Once challenged, there was no stopping me. That was why I had slapped my cheeks extra hard, so much so that I had totally gone overboard, as in hitting my face harder than Clark had ever done it. As a result, my palm left immediate handprints on my soft cheeks, giving them a deep red glow.

"My 'do's still totally awesome!" I remained defiant. "As a blonde, I always have an excuse, like totes. Blondies get away with everything... ungh... ungh..."

Of course, Clark didn't let me finish before putting the final touches on my cheeky make-up. Nay! However, he remained true to the additive task. For a wonder, the new team leader slapped my cheeks softer than before. Yay! With that settled, Clark turned to grab his whiskey for a winner's drink. Job done, I guess! Outstanding job at that, I suppose! At least, the high-class spectators were quick to drink a toast to him. Dang it!

Anyhow, I needed some time to gather myself after this round. Even though my face stung like hell, it had been more of a mind fuck. The dominance of getting slapped in the face was intense. The dominance of getting goaded into slapping my own face was way more intense. No matter what, I totally refused to rub my glowing cheeks 'cause pride. Darn it!

"Oh wow! Not the last but the sixth." I eventually continued my bimbofication list after trooping up. "So, no need to get it fixed... 'cause it leaves men transfixed. Hihihi!"

"It's the trout pout!" I hastily added to cover up my cheekiness. "No doubt!"

As a highlight, I posed with a major duckface as if shooting a selfie. What a contrast to that smart-ass rhyme! What a spectacle for the spectators! I would be an awesome instastar, wouldn't I?

"I mean, have you seen my selfies?" I added. "They're so like every chick's envy.... eeeh... eeeh..."

My duckface quickly turned into a grimace 'cause Clark managed to catch me on the wrong foot. How? By being extra creative. If only he had been that creative with project ideas and such. Duh! Anyhow, the senior consultant had clearly been mindful of his surroundings, 'cause he totally exploited them.

1...34567...10