Jessica's Change Management Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blindsiding me, he had used his trip for more than taking a sip from his drink, as in grabbing an item from the garden table. Stepping up to me, he held the object behind his back, so I couldn't see it. I only got to feel it when he swiftly pulled it to the front. Too fast for me to see it, process it, and react to it...

What it was? A white candle! Remember Justin lighting them? Me, neither. Dang! No matter what, the new team leader totally exploited my duckface. As I was still posing for imaginary selfies, I had slightly turned my head upwards for a flawless angle. That posture was a perfect invitation to let some candle wax dribble right onto my puckered lips, wasn't it?

DOOM and GLOOM!

Shocked and startled! Staggered and stunned! I felt all of that and more.

Incensed and alarmed! Wrought-up and appalled! I felt all of that and more.

In response, I reared up from Lambert's lap. The surprise attack was way too extreme! For this reason, I reacted with all the expressions I had shown before. My feet pounded the ground rapidly and my right arm flailed wildly. Meanwhile, my left hand twirled a strand of platinum blonde hair and my boobastic boobies bounced around. Glinting at the senior consultant all furiously, I kept my inflated dinghy lips puckered all dutifully. What a contradiction! What a discrepency!

From all the turmoil and uproar, I barely heard the classy crowd erupting in cheers and jeers. Unsurprisingly, 'cause I was busy dealing with the intense impact. Fortunately, the candles were made of unscented, colorless paraffin wax, so they didn't really burn. Still, the drops hit a super sensitive spot! As a result, it felt scorching hot for a split second, literally like a lick of fire. Ouch!

No matter what, I didn't get a chance to get accustomed to the new punishment. Why? Cause Clark caught me off-guard once again. How? By handing the burning candle over to Lambert while keeping my head in the hair-grip. His old pal didn't waste any time to splash some hot wax onto my poor pout. Ouch!

"Mmmph! Mppphhh!" I winced with my kissy lips puckered.

"We all know how much Miss Bolt-on loves her selfies, right?" The geezer remarked after passing the candle back to his eternal tag-along. "Why don't we let her go on a spin so everyone can snap a nice picture of our botox barbie?"

Truth be told, it wasn't much of a question but more of an instruction. That was why Lambert followed it up by pushing me off his lap, so I was kneeling in the middle of the pavilion. Clark quickly put his buddy's words into practice. For that, he applied the hair-grip to my bottle blonde tresses and started leading me to the ex-colleague sitting closest to us.

Oh my god! Before I knew what was happening, I was getting led around like a pet duck. So depreciating! So objectifying! That moment, I almost asked my former co-workers to let me back onto Lambert's lap even if it had been super belittling to be put over an old man's lap and get spanked like a naughty schoolgirl. Gasp!

If I liked it or not, the new task appealed to me on some level, at least subconsciously. Remember? Selfie pro! Duh! That was why I kept my trout pout puckered like the bestest duckface while Clark led me over to Steve, another former subordinate of mine. As he had been the newest member of my team, he had always been more reserved than the rest of the dudes. With the current rambunctious, boisterous atmosphere, however, there was no need for restraint any longer. More than that, Steve had applied to join my team due to my reputation as consultant. Now, it was obvious that he felt duped. Even though he had always been the most respectful man in my team, he was seething with anger. Gulp!

For this reason, Steve didn't really hesitate. Pulling his smartphone out, he got ready. Meanwhile, I didn't need another prompt to get into position 'cause selfie. Duh! I knelt up, flexing my back to push out my ravishing rack and make my fabulous fakebags look amazing. Additionally, I slightly turned my head to give the bestest impression of my major trout pout and long neck. As the dude was taken the picture from above, he had the perfect angle to capture my duckface and silicone valley. Yay! As my upper lip was already covered with solidified wax, it obviously looked more ridiculous than sexy. Nay!

SNAP!

"Mmmppphhh!" I whimpered through my compressed lips.

Just when Steve had taken the picture, Clark had dribbled more wax onto my bulbous flesh tubes. The moment the hot wax hit my sensitive flesh, a sharp sting shot through me, so much so that my entire body jerked and trembled. Yet, I didn't move -- neither cheerfully nor resentfully -- 'cause selfie pro. After all, I was posing for the purr-fect picture here, right?

No matter what, I had to admit that my inflated dinghy lips were perfect wax catchers 'cause they were shaped like a fleshy ramp. That was why the senior consultant literally filled in the gaps, as in totally coating my upper lip. It must have literally looked like a glazed hot dog bun. Tihi! Anyhow, I didn't get much time for recuperation as Clark quickly pulled on my hair-grip to lead me over to the 'funbag boys'.

"Fuck me! Gotta love that shit." Damon exclaimed like his brash self. "Look at the combination of classic stank eye and voguish duckface. Forget 'bout Miss Bolt-on! We should call her Miss Stankyduck! Hehehe!"

Oh my god!

"No shit! Can't help but love the duckface. It's just oozing desperation. Hehehe!" Eric followed Damon's example as per usual. "Would you get upset if I threw some pieces of bread at you, Miss Stankyduck? Hehehe!"

Oh my gosh!!

The boys had hit the nail on the head 'cause it was the perfect name for my contrasting emotions. More so, they had found the most humiliating name for my hybrid expressions. So degrading! So demeaning! So much so that a jolt flashed through my body and exploded in my loins. Pant!

Oh my gawd!!!

Extra obediently, I got into position in fronta my former mentees who were already holding their cellies in their hands. This time, I stroke an even cuter pose by putting my right hand under my chin to frame my slightly tilted face. I was basically doing the super trendy 'grace face', which purr-fectly showed off my long, pink stiletto nails and flashy rings along with my glazed pout trout. Yay!

Clark, however, didn't really care about my pose as he simply started to dribble several splashes of hot wax onto my puckered kissy lips while my former team members took pictures. Holy shoot! Every drop stung like hell! Holy fudge! Every drop made me tremble and shake in my ankle boots.

This time, however, the senior consultant acted on purpose. How? By forming vertical lines with the wax. This way, he basically glued my dinghy lips together, literally sealing up my pouty mouth. This way, the thin white ribbons totally looked like prison bars. As if he were putting my duckface behind bars for cosmetic crimes. Duh!

Without much ado, George, a member of Ortega's team, stepped behind the two junior consultants and snapped his picture. As I was barely able to keep still from all the squirming, I used both hands to push them under my chin, striking an even more innocent version of the 'grace face'. What a contrast to the super sinful wax coating!

Following my ex-colleagues were the high society members. A lump formed in my throat when I knelt in fronta the car dealer. Why? Cause the memories of me stepping into his car dealership dressed in my professional business outfit and having a sales talk with him flashed in fronta my eyes. What a development! The fact that he had a distant memory of me didn't really help. What a recognition!

With my upper lip completely sealed with wax already, Clark started focusing on my lower lip. The senior consultant didn't stop that approach when the land developer followed. Every drop of hot wax felt like a lick of fire. Every trickle of hot wax made my body jerk and tremble. In the end, my pouty mouth was fully coated with thin bars connecting my flesh bumpers. Oh sheesh! In a way, it must have looked like wax grillz. So ridiculous! So comical!

Eventually, the unknown booster was the last dude in line. With my pouty mouth completely sealed, Clark proved his creativity once again. Such a wasted talent! Duh! Anyhow, remember my outfit? Even if the wetlook stockings and ankle boots were the only items that remained of it, the new manager obviously recalled the clown's costume. That was why he used the last picture to trickle splashes of hot wax over my cheeks in a horizontal line, as in left and right from the corners of my mouth. Oh jeez! In a way, he was giving me a joker face, or more like a joke-whore face. Totally ridiculous! Totally comical!

Anyhoo, as the cunt-sultant crew and all the present high society members had snapped their pictures, the round was over. Small problem? My wax grillz left me unable to speak, so I couldn't continue with my advertising campaign. To solve that matter, Lambert gestured me to use my long, glittery stiletto nails to scrape the wax off my dinghy lips. Gulp! Another throwback that shook me to the core and made my coochie throb mercilessly. Remember when I sat in the restaurant after the failed project pitch with gangbangers' cum under my fake fingernails? Holy moly!

Whatever! In spite of that, or more like exactly 'cause of that, I obliged. Actually, my long, pointy nails were like tailor-made for the job as I could scrape off the hardened wax and scoop it up with the bottom side at on go. More so, the task allowed me to show off my nice manicure and flashy rings more than ever. Still, it was totally humiliating that I had to clean up the mess myself. Holy cannoli!

"Last but so not least?" I eventually piped up when my mouth was freed from its wax prison. "My babies! I mean, they're my bestest friends for a reason."

"All the ladies know what I'm talking 'bout!" I addressed my two female friends who had just returned from the bell tent. "Total moral boobsters. For realsies!"

"You're right, Miss Addams! That upgrade's truly special. It deserves its own showcase!" Lambert interrupted my presentation. "I bet that was a lot of pain for the gain."

Oh wow! Another wild guess, another correct assessment! Remember the pain from the cosmetic surgery and the strain on my back from the silicone implants pulling on my shoulders? Minor effects, to be honest! Totally worth it, to tell the truth!

Apparently, the old sleazebag agreed that my fabulous fakebags were worthy to show off. As I was still kneeling in the center of the pavilion, he got off his lawn chair and stepped over to me. In greedy anticipation, I responded in the most forthcoming way ever, as in leaning forward to let my jumbo juggs dangle off my chest like the heavy hooters the surgeon had created. When I saw the rest of the cunt-sulting crew getting off their chairs, I straightened up. Clasping my arms behind my back, I shook my shoulders to let my beef boulders bounce in all their epic glory.

"Owww!" I screamed when Lambert slapped my left plumped plush pillow, making it wobble vigorously.

"Ouchie!" I shouted when Steve slapped my right fat, fake funbag, making it jiggle massively.

"Owie ouch!" I yelped when Damon spanked both my jumbo juggs from below making them bolt upwards, so much so that they almost slapped me in the face.

"Ouchie owww!" I whined when Erik tagged along, slapping both my jiggling jugganauts from the sides to make the inner fleshglobes clash and my silicone valley collapse.

"Aaarrrggghhh!" I shrieked twice as loud when Clark took his turn.

Why? Cause he was still holding the burning candle and making use of it. How? By dribbling several drops of hot wax onto my right nipple.

"Aaarrrggghhh! Aaarrrggghhh!" I screeched, literally like a banshee, when he let an even bigger gush of scorching hot wax splash onto my left nipple.

As a result, I doubled over in pain. Too many sensations exploded in my body. Despite the unscented paraffin, the wax was still ultra hot, so much so that it was barely tolerable. Despite the rapid cooling, the first sting was excruciating, so much so that it made my body thrash around. The fact that it was my former subordinates punishing me, however, was more potent than any kinda pain. The fact that former underlings were disciplining me like an inferior servant was that much more powerful. Too degrading! Too agitating!

No matter what, Clark had really gotten into a groove as Lambert's sidekick who wasn't above doing the dirty work. Far from it! For this reason, he continued trickling drops of hot wax onto my boobies. Actually, he was splashing the scalding stuff over my titteriffic titties in heaps. As my jumbo juggs offered a bigger target than my flesh tubes, they obviously needed more wax. It figures! In the end, my boobastic boobies received three doses of wax that completely covered the upper side of my titty meat. Oh sheesh!

Every splash made me squirm and convulse epically. Every splash made me roll on the floor with the posh guests laughing. According to the feedback, it must have been some bitching bimbotainment! According to Clark's treatment, I must have deserved it for being a hard-ass manager and overcharging business exec. Nonetheless, I was really glad when the candle session was finally over. Truth be told, it had literally been the final straw. I so couldn't have taken another round of punishment. Oh phew!

Anyhow, I didn't need a request for the next step. Just moments after my monster melons had gotten coated in wax, I had to clean them up again. So pointless! So preposterous! Actually, the irony was so thick that it made my skin prickle. Anyways, I started by shaking my shoulders until my ravishing rack was swaying and quaking massively. Even if it was an awesome sight, it didn't work 'cause the wax was way too sticky to simply fall off. Too bad!

That was why I had to get back to using my glittery hoe daggers. Once more, I found myself scratching at my soft, sensitive skin to scrape off the solidified wax and scoop it up with my fake stiletto nails. With my titty meat all sore and glowing, however, I couldn't help but wince when my sharp nails dug into my titty flesh. Totally bad!

When I was eventually done with my second clean-up operation, the elite audience had really grown large. To be honest, there was only Ortega missing who was still sitting in the card game tent engaged in a debate with a final power player. Apparently, he was really working hard on establishing those contacts for LGZ. Duh!

By the way! With all the posh guests crowding around me, the rest of the games were totally unoccupied. Nobody was paying any attention to the carnival stalls. That was the perfect situation! That was the golden opportunity! Apparently, it wasn't just me seeing the chance here 'cause I spotted Justin returning to the garden and heading for the 'Wheel of Fortune' booth. Totally crucial! Totally vital! Totally why I had to help my conspirator as much as I could. How? By hogging the spotlight and making sure that all eyes were on me.

"Oh sir! You won the game. Fer shure!" I quickly addressed Lambert. "You so don't wanna forget to cash in, do you?"

To be on the safe side, I cranked up the tease, as in fluttering my long fake eyelashes and raising my high-arched eyebrows provokingly. Could you imagine anybody resisting that sight? For sure, Lambert couldn't! Quelle surprise... not!

"I guess somebody needs to test the barbie doll's spare parts." The old sleazebag stated, not gallantly at all.

Oh gosh! What a vile comment! Even though it really drove home the message that the local high society considered me nothing but a manufactured sex doll, it didn't stop me. In a way, it filled me with gushy glee, 'cause it really stressed that my extrawhordinary, extra expensive endowments made the first impression. Oh yay! At the same time, it made me furious 'cause it was obvious that the guests had never heard about not looking a gift horse in the mouth. Oh nay!

Just then, I saw Justin reaching the 'Wheel of Fortune' tent. For this reason, I basically lunged forward and grabbed Lambert's elegant suit pants. Opening the zipper, I fished his meaty member out. As I needed to capture all the attention, I didn't have time to linger. Even though my inflated lips were still tender from the waxing, I puckered my dinghy lips and slid them up and down both sides of the old dude's shaft.

To keep the crowd captivated, I started gobbling down his rigid cock with max motivation. Who cared about his dickhead hitting my uvula? Who cared about my gag reflex? Like it mattered. Letting my tongue scrape along the bottom side of his shaft, I pushed and shoved until his meaty tool was embedded all the way up my mouth.

"Ungh... ungh... ungh..." I made myself gag hard and harder.

Starting to move my head back and forth, I basically began fucking my skull until the choking noises were loud enough to drown out any other sound. Going for the kill, I drove the senior shaft all the way down my throat. Taking the next step, I pushed my tongue out to lick his ball sack.

„Uuurrrgggghhh!" I gagged hardest.

Letting Lambert's cock plop from my bulbous lips, I puckered my inflated pouty mouth while looking up to him. Snapping his dick down, I let his senior shaft hit against my plumped-up pucker. The repeated taps caused wet, smacking noises to erupt. Did you need any more awesome advertisement for lip augmentation? Didn't think so!

Putting my hands on the back of the senior consultant's thighs, I pushed him close and closer while keeping my meat bumpers open. That way, his hard dick got back where it belonged, as in the wet and warm treasure trove. In my enthusiasm, however, I pushed too hard, so much so that the dude's cockhead abruptly slid past my uvula.

SPLUTTER!

Uh-oh! My gag reflex kicked in! Along with it, a thick squall of drooly slobber gushed from my dinghy lips and dabbled into my silicone valley. Oh jeez! Had I overdone it? No way! Cause all eyes on me and no eyes on Justin!

"Ungh... ungh... ungh! Uuurrrgggghhh!" I continued fucking my face with gusto.

I was totally focused here. I mean, it looked like a duck 'cause duckface, right? So, it needed to sound like a duck, as in quacking noises, too. It figures! Did you need any more prime promotion for lip enhancement? Didn't think so!

SPLUTTER!

Umph! I was totally overdoing it! Why? Cause I was basically slobbering all over the place, or more like all over my fat, fake funbags. Remember when Justin had cleaned me with the water hose? He had also given me a bottle of water to drink which I had eagerly taken 'cause thirsty from exhaustion. Now, I was basically fucking all that water out again. Totally nasty! Totally kinky!

Gush after gush squalled from my inflated lips and showered my blown-up beef balloons with thick slobber. What a drooly mixture of mineral water and throat slime! Gross? Kinda! Degrading? Sorta! Necessary? Totally! After all, it kept all eyes on me. Despite his age, Lambert demonstrated real stamina, especially as he didn't help me out in the slightest. Instead of grabbing my two-tone hair to push my head up and down his hard shaft, he put his hands behind his head in the most relaxed gesture ever.

"Quack... quack... quack..." I literally sounded like a duck now.

SPLUTTER!

Oh Lordy! I had spat and slobbered a full bottle of water, or more like a ton of slimy drool, over my titterrific titties. Oh boy! I had basically exchanged the wax coating with a drool glazing. Oh wow! I was actually wearing the glistening glaze with a proudly puffed-out chest, or more like proudly pushed-out puff pillows. Tihi!

No matter what, I didn't let such minor details distract me. Au contraire! I literally made short work of the old dude's meat tool, which was already straining. Some more slip-and-slide action down my throat was all it took. Moments later, Lambert's balls boiled over. His body convulsed really hard, so much so that I feared him having a heart attack. It didn't distract me, though, as I pushed his spasming cock from my mouth. Directing it downwards, his jizz splashed all over my ginormous gazongas. There were at least three individual cumshots for each jumbo jugg, adding a nice cum-coating to the glossy glaze.

1...45678...10