All Comments on 'Jessica's Honeymoon'

by TX_Dude_

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mmmm, yummy!

I loved it soooo much. Reminded me of the first time I was spitroasted by my swim coach and his army buddy. They weren't black but coach was hung very similar to the men in this story. His friend was a couple of inches shorter and not as thick. That made it quite a bit easier to deepthroat him tho. Coach filled my boi pussy so much I thought their cocks would meet. Heehee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And then

after thinking about it Jon realized what he had done. He had no dignity after forfeiting his manhood so after asphyxiating his whore wife with a giant black dildo he castrated himself with a fingernail clipper and slowly bled to death. The End

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ignore the haters!

Great story! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

great story. done in good taste without a bunch of humiliation and bullshit. please write another chapter of Jessica and Jon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The Honeymoon She Deserved

This was a well-written, highly erotic story that both my wife and I enjoyed. Please keep writing!

We lived together several years before getting married so, our sex life had slowed down considerably well before our honeymoon. Our circle of friends were other young couples, who either lived together or were newlyweds.

As we began to discuss our pending wedding and honeymoon, it was obvious that the other wives held strong opinions on where we should go for our honeymoon. At our backyard barbeques and parties, the girls would always peel off, in a pack, to discuss honeymoons. There was lots of giggling and blushing going on.

In the run up to our honeymoon, my wife (then fiancée) increasingly chose interracial porn, which we watched together. She is a petite, 4’ 11’, blue-eyed, blond knockout that weighs about 95 pounds. I noticed a pattern in the videos she was choosing for us to watch. They were mostly of petite girls being fuck toys for large-cocked black men. Over the course of several months, she began to stroke me, suck me and talk dirty about “blonds & blacks”, as we watched these videos. (I later found out that her married girlfriends had recommended she “groom me” by doing this!) It was very erotic, so I followed her lead.

The girls compared notes, about their own honeymoons, and made suggestions to my fiancée. They zeroed it right down, to the exact island and resort we should stay at. Plus, they helped my wife put together a list of beaches, restaurants, and night clubs “that we just have to experience!” We were to have 10 days on the island.

The first night, as we were getting ready to go out dancing, my wife had black-on-blond porn playing on the TV in our room. She stood in front of the mirror and slowly, sexily, put on her lingerie consisting of a half-cup bra, garters, silk stocking, high heels, and sexy panties.

Then, she pushed me back onto the bed, stripped off her panties, and mounted me. She rubbed her juicy pussy lips, up and down my penis. Then, she used my penis as a dildo and worked on her clit, until we were both about to cum. Then, she stopped! Once we had cooled off, she repeated this several more times. We were both hot as firecrackers. However, she purposely denied me sex and got up to finish dressing.

Her dress was sexy and barely covered her lingerie. She said, “Do you like? My girlfriends helped me buy my entire wardrobe for this trip. They told me, ‘The sexier you dress, the more men will ogle and hit on you. And, your jealous husband love you even more!’”

The night club was elegant, dimly lit and we began dancing. Soon a handsome black man asked her to dance and I agreed. They were soon all over each other. On her way to the bathroom, she whispered in my ear, “My girlfriends told me this nightclub would be great for a blond, blue-eyed wife like me!”

That night, my wife discovered what BBC felt like. She even had me shoot several videos of her cumming on that black snake. In the morning, she sent them to her married girlfriends back home. They all replied, “Welcome to the White Wives BBC club, we knew you would enjoy your honeymoon as much as we enjoyed ours!”

Our room at the resort had both a queen bed and a king bed. During our 10 days on the island, I never once slept in the king-sized bed. She spent her nights there, just a few feet away from me, while I watched her go black. She loved screaming out with orgasmic delight, to each of the 15 men she fucked, “Yes, yes bore out my tight, white married pussy with that big black cock!”

I never got to consummate our marriage on our honeymoon; however, my wife was very well served! We appreciated your story; that is the way a honeymoon should. Honeymoons are really all about the wife. Jessica got her honeymoon; so did my wife and her girlfriends!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
I AM NOT SURE

Nicely written..erotic..and I admit to asking my wife to allow me to invite a black gentleman to fuck her while I watch...she's always said a big NO... but on your honeymoon ??? I don't think so...too disrespectful

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
slippin in stupid phrases that can ruin otherwise good writing...

"Each looked at Jon, almost a sneer on their faces as they watched him jerk his comparably little dick" seeing stupid phrases like this slipped in disapoints ne.

QOSwifeQOSwifeabout 2 years ago

My wife fucks who ever she wants, I often come home to see men fucking her pussy, ass and mouth, I love watching her take other mens cocks, she is currently pregnant with a strangers baby and is not sure who is the father child, she loves fucking without condoms and making them cum in her pussy

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Moją 19 letnią żonę , krył w miesiącu miodowym wielki , czarny jak kruk ochroniarz hotelowy już od pierwszego dnia naszego pobytu . Żona moja - 176 cm. i 63 kg . wagi była ruchana przez całe trzy tygodnie przez wielkiego , 47 letniego murzyna który był prawie dwumetrowego wzrostu i wagi ok . 130/140 kg. Jego chuj miał 9 cali długości i ok . 8 grubości a łeb jeszcze szerszy . Wiadomo , że wróciliśmy z jego dzieckiem w brzuszku mojej pięknej , młodziutkiej żony . Ruchał ją prawie codziennie i zalewał swoim gorącym , afrykańskim gęstym juksem . W czasie naszego pobytu , gdy nie ruchał mojej żony , to krył inne młode mężatki i niektóre równierz w ich miesiącu miodowym . Myślę , że wiele z nich wróciło do domu zerżnięte przez niego . Fama głosiła , że on naruchał mnóstwo dzieciaków młodym , białym małżeństwom . Żona moja urodziła dużego łobuza z jego chuja , a teraz rucha ją w naszym miasteczku również wielki i czarny jak smoła pomocnik murarza , z którym mamy już trójkę dzieci i to na pewno nie koniec . Jesteśmy bardzo szczęśliwi tak , jak kilka innych młodych mężatek rodzących dzieci tego wielkiego , czarnego '' niedźwiedzia '' który ma obecnie 51 lat , gdy moja żona 26 lat .

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My , jako młode małżeństwo przywieźliśmy czarne dziecko w brzuszku mojej młodej , pięknej żony z Jamajki , które dał nam smolisto czarny wielki ogier , ochroniarz tutejszej dyskoteki . Jest to wielkie chłopisko z wielkim chujem i jądrami pełnymi afrykańskiego gęstego , gorącego i płodnego juksu . Wiele młodych , białych żon puścił do domu z jego dzieckiem w młodym , białym brzuszku , no i moją żonę też . W czasie naszego pobytu na Jamajce - około miesiąca , on ruchał mi żonę już drugiego dnia i od tego czasu krył ją codziennie a nawet kilka razy spał w naszym pokoju ruchając moją nowo zaślubioną żonę , a w nocy , po pokryciu jej , zasypiali z jego chujem w pipce mojej żony . Rano , po porannym wyruchaniu jej młodziutkiej pipki , zlizywałem jego czarny , płodny juks z zapłodnionej pipeczki mojej żony i nawet mi smakował . Żona moja urodziła dużego chłopaka z jego jąder , i teraz , po 13 latach naszego małżeństwa , mamy piątkę dzieci z jego chuja , gdyż co roku jeździliśmy na Jamajkę na urlop i zawsze wracaliśmy z ciążowym brzuszkiem mojej żony od tego samego murzyna , który jest starszy od mojej ślubnej o ponad 20 lat .

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 2 months ago

Oh to find a husband who enjoys seeing me be the BBC whore that I am ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTX_Dude_@TX_Dude_
I'm a 51 year old laid back sort of guy. Good with my hands and like to go for long rides on my bicycle. It's a fun time away and great exercise to boot. Here to have a bit of cyber fun with women who might share my kinks. I am generally a pretty friendly guy so anyone is welc...