Jessica's Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica looked back over her shoulder as she rode his cock. She saw Jon had moved closer and was looking as her tight, white cunt stretched round the thick, black cock inside it. Jessica moved her hips slowly, making a show of it. Riding his big cock and tilting forward so Jon could see it moving in and out of her. She felt emboldened by Jon sitting and looking, up so close. Jessica told Jon, "Get in close baby. I want you to help. Tongue my ass. Like in the movie, get it wet for them."

Jon was shocked by this but he didn't object. He sat, thinking, wondering if he should object but wanting to follow her direction. Finally, after a brief hesitation he moved onto his knees and leaned in. Jon pulled her cheeks apart, watching her pussy moving on the black cock, then leaned in a bit closer and began to lick around her tight bud. His tongue swirled around her virgin asshole as she rolled her hips and rode the big, black cock. He could hear her saying, "That's it baby, tongue my ass. You know I'm gonna let them fuck both my holes tonight. Get me ready baby." Her words aroused him so much, he began to eagerly lick and press his tongue into her hole. Pressing his lips to it and sucking, then licking some more, he was overcome with a desire to please.

The other man put his hand on Jon's shoulder, pulling him back. As Jon sat back on the edge of the bed he watched as the man pushed his thick cock against Jessica's tight ass, rubbing the fat head against her tight hole, working in slowly. As his cock penetrated her ass, she let out a loud moan that almost sounded like a scream. He held his cock still just a few inches into her ass, letting her adjust to his size.

Jessica was mumbling as she felt the burning pressure of his cock stretching her ass. She was in pain but also incredibly turned on. The man in her pussy started to move his hips again, fucking his cock slowly in and out of her pussy. Her mumbles turned to words as she said, "Oh fuck. Give it to me. Fuck my ass with that cock. I want your black cock in my ass, deep in my ass. Please!"

Jon sat at the edge of the bed watching as his petite, white wife was sandwiched between two big, fit, black men. Their cocks buried in her pussy and ass at the same time. The men were thrusting harder and deeper as his wife begged for them to "give her more", "fuck her harder", "pound her slutty holes"... Jon couldn't believe the way Jessica was talking to them as they both fucked her harder and harder. He moved closer, to get a better look of their cocks thrusting into her pussy and ass.

Jessica looked past the men fucking her, to see Jon sitting close and leaning in to watch them inside of her. She moaned loudly as she asked him, "Do you like it baby? Like seeing your sweet wife turned into a black cock slut? Oh god, yes! They are so big, fucking me so deep baby... I didn't think I could ever be so full. It's amazing!" She went on and on as they kept going.

After a few more minutes Jon could hear the ragged and broken breathing as he saw both men thrusting harder and faster. He knew they were both about to cum. He knew Jessica had already had several orgasms but as they both started to cum deep inside her she had another orgasm.

Jessica was shouting out loudly as both men filled her pussy and ass with their cum. She had never had so many orgasms or for so long. Jessica was writhing wildly between as they kept thrusting and cumming. So much cum that it was leaking out of her, around their thick cocks.

The men finally finished and the man on top pulled his cock from her ass, leaving Jessica gapping and leaking cum. The other lifted her up off his cock and rolled her off him to lie on her back. She was left lying on her back, legs spread, with cum leaking from her gaped pussy and ass. Both men quickly dressed and left the room.

Jon was still sitting on the bed. He looked at his wife, lying there exhausted trying to catch her breath. He couldn't take his eyes off the cum leaking from her pussy and ass. Her ass was so gaped and leaking so much. Her pussy lips were so red and puffy with cum leaking from them and smeared over them. Jon couldn't reason it but she looked so sexy and desirable to him in the moment.

Jessica had pulled a pillow under her head and was watching Jon look at her. "There's a lot of cum isn't there?" She didn't wait for an answer, "They filled me up Jon. I see that look in your eyes... the look you get when you want me. You want to fuck your slutty wife? You'll have to lick my pussy first."

Jon simply nodded as he moved onto his stomach and moved between his wife's legs, licking her pussy slowly, dragging his tongue up and down along her cum coated slit. He kept licking as he tasted the cum, pressing his tongue into her folds as he licked and sucked. Jon sucked on her puffy lips and swollen clit until he felt another orgasm wash over her, the force of it pushing more cum from her pussy into his mouth.

Jessica pulled Jon up to kiss her, tongues twisting together as they shared the taste of the cum in his mouth. She guided his hard cock into her well fucked pussy. Jessica's hands then moving to Jon's ass, gripping him and pulling him into her as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Jon began to thrust hard, fast, and deep. Fucking her like he'd never done before. Jon's passion was so strong in the moment that he was taking her harder than ever. He didn't understand why his desire was so strong in the moment. He just knew he wanted her to feel him like she felt them so he had to fuck her harder and harder.

They were both holding each other and moving their hips together, fucking each other with a new sense of passion. Each of them reached their limit quickly with Jon cumming first but Jessica quickly reaching orgasm at almost the same moment.

Finally they slumped together, Jon staying inside her until they had both drifted off to sleep. They talked about the experience the next day as they packed to head home, both agreeing it was a wonderful experience they would have to have again.

12