Jessica's New Life Ch. 05

Story Info
Jess has second thoughts - dare she go deeper?
7.4k words
4.58
24.9k
27

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,221 Followers

Regrets and Signals

The day after her trip with Antwan, when the rush had fully subsided, real life raised its ugly head. Jessica was at home when she was suddenly hit by an overwhelming wave of guilt and fear for her future. She was honest with herself - she hadn't been forced into doing anything out in H-town. She'd been felt up in a public restaurant, she'd sucked and fucked in a nasty porn store gloryhole, she'd been a stripper in a low-rent dive and then, the ultimate disgrace, had sold her body for sex with a succession of black strangers. All that - and she hadn't been forced into a damned thing. She'd got into a slutty exhibitionist groove and it had all just seemed to flow naturally. It was as scary as hell.

Worse, she knew she'd been filmed in many of her actions and that there was a website out there featuring her. She fetched her lap-top and typed in the title that she remembered seeing at Antwan's, 'High Society Snowbunny'. Google had lots of answers but none of them related to the site she had seen. That was a bit of a relief but she knew that exposure on a site like that would destroy her career and her life in seconds.

As she sat pondering her future her phone rang. It was Jenny from the club. "Damn, Jess, still waters run deep, eh."

"What do you mean?" asked Jessica nervously.

"Girl, Antwan said you were the wildest woman he'd ever met," the club manager gushed. "I'm here to tell you that man is not easily impressed. He says you might be the best he's ever seen. He posted on the boards and your site is getting a shit-load of attention from our sponsors."

"Oh my God, that can't happen. I can't afford for anything that I did to get out. I think this might all be a huge mistake." Jessica began sobbing.

There was a moment's silence. "Hang on in there, Jess, we'll come over and talk this out."

Thirty minutes later Jenny and a man were at her door. Jenny was dressed like any suburban housewife, a bit of a shock since Jessica had only ever seen her in her club finery. The blonde moved forward and hugged Jessica. "Poor baby, it's confusing isn't it. I told Antwan not to take it too fast but I guess he just got over-excited. Which, after all, was probably your fault." She gave a confiding little laugh and smoothed Jessica's hair with her hand. "Now let's see if we can sort this out. This is Mike, my husband."

The man smiled at Jessica and offered her his hand to shake. "I help out with the foundation's computer work on a voluntary basis. I'm here to explain how we work. Did you try to access your site?"

"Yes - but I don't have the right address."

"It wouldn't have helped. We operate on a specialised server system which requires bespoke software and a password to access. If you check your prospect card then the bottom line operates as your password. It changes each month and the same is true for sponsors so long as they are contributing in some way. Each clip requires a valid password to work and each downloaded clip is automatically coded to identify the member downloading. It might be possible, with work, to convert a clip and leak it onto the web but why would our patrons do so. They'd be immediately identified and have their password revoked. They'd lose access to the finest collection of interracial porn in the world and risk other consequences."

"Other consequences?" asked Jessica.

"Mr Taylor doesn't approve of his employees and associates being doxed. A few years ago we had one or two cases. They were quickly dealt with and the individuals concerned learned that we have a lot of friends in high places. The last guy also had a nasty accident. He broke all his fingers by slamming both hands in his refrigerator door. Funnily enough, we've had no problems with leaks since that news got around."

"Don't frighten her, Mike," scolded Jenny. "Set her laptop up to view her site."

It took only a couple of minutes and a small download. Then Mike showed Jessica how to navigate around the record of her debauchery. "Check every file and picture," he suggested, "you'll find our facial discretion software has blurred out all faces on prospect websites. At the moment you only have access to your own site but if and when you upgrade you'll be able to see the sites of all the other prospects, members and ex-members."

Jenny took Jessica's hand in hers. "That tech is all very well but let's get to the heart of this. You're scared that something might get out. Why? You might lose your job, your friends, your family. Your life might be changed completely and irrevocably. You don't think that we all felt that way once?"

"Even you?" asked Jess. Jenny always seemed absolutely comfortable with who and what she was.

"Did I!" said Jenny. "It was before I ever knew Mr Taylor. Nothing makes you consider where things are going like that first time you miss your period after being with a Black guy bareback."

Jessica didn't know what to say.

"Mike and I had to face where this lifestyle can lead and decide if we wanted to go there, perhaps to go all the way. Mike loves to see me getting fucked and I'm one helluva exhibitionist but in the end my love for Mike meant I had to leave the decision to him."

"That's not quite how it is," gently rebuked Mike. "I worship Jenny and I find nothing more arousing than the sight of her gaining pleasure. She has a high sex drive and we both are rather kinky so I pretty soon realised that on my own I was never going to satisfy her."

"Blame that on a highly conservative religious family and education," said his wife. "Once I first got a taste of that forbidden fruit I just couldn't get enough."

Mike continued, "We discussed things - just how much was going to change. We agreed to go ahead, to raise the child as our own and to recognise who we were and just how strong our bond was with each other and with this new life. We decided all that and then three weeks later we lost our baby."

"Oh no..." said Jessica as Mike moved to hold his wife.

"That was very bad - as bad as anything can be," he said. "We pulled out of the lifestyle completely for a time. Six months in we began trying for a baby. Maybe it was fate but it just didn't happen for us in those first few months. If it had then we might have tried to make a go of it as a vanilla couple..."

"...I don't think that could ever have worked," interjected Jenny. "We are who we are. After ... it ... happened we had to take a break but with hindsight I think we would always have come back. The first time we went back to a swingers event we met up with an old African-American friend of ours and he told us about the Taylor Foundation for the first time. It sort of seemed like a sign."

"I still believe it was," nodded Mike emphatically.

"I told Mike that he had two months to start our family. If he failed in his duty then I'd have to find stronger, fitter, more potent men who COULD get our family started. After all I was into my thirties and I decided I wasn't going to stop at one."

"Such a turn-on," beamed Mike.

"My lovely husband tried so hard, " smiled Jenny, "but the fates were against him! Now, courtesy of the Taylor Foundation, we have four beautiful children and if anyone is crass enough to ask then we tell them that they are adopted."

"You don't have any children together?" asked Jess.

Mike said firmly, "We have our four children and they are equal. They all have both of our love, unconditionally. When Jenny became one of Taylor's women then she had to play by the rules and you know what that means."

"No white cock," said Jess.

"Unless, of course, it is from a husband who has taken the appropriate measures," Mike made a snipping gesture with his fingers. "My wife had found superior biological fathers for our children, they certainly never had a problem getting her pregnant. Besides, we both hate condoms and I love fucking my wife so..."

Jenny pecked him on the cheek. "You see how lucky I am to have Mike. Most white marriages don't survive this but ours has just got stronger. Anyway, that's one thing you don't have to worry about."

"But there are other things. My job..."

"Do you love your job?" asked Jenny.

"I used to..."

"Yes or no?"

"Well ... I don't..."

"With your brains and qualifications you couldn't find another job? We have women with all sorts of skills. We always need teachers, nurses, accountants, whatever, and there are plenty of sponsors in a position to employ them if they are qualified and we don't need them. We have four criminal lawyers associated with us but no corporate ones. You think our community doesn't have lots of businesses who need top-class legal advice at a reasonable price. You might earn a little less but you'd be helping decent hard-working people. How often do you do that at that partnership you're with now?"

Jessica took the point and began to consider. Could she go it alone or perhaps start up with a partner or two? It'd be a big step but it would be a damn sight more fulfilling.

Jenny went on, "How about family and friends?"

Jess was quiet. Her father had chain-smoked himself into an early grave soon after she had married. He mother had died in a car accident after falling asleep at the wheel, probably due to stress at the death of her husband. She had one surviving grand-mother but she was in a residential nursing home and usually was of the firm belief that it was 1957.

Who did she now consider friends, let alone close friends? Her divorce had devastated her social network - most of her 'friends' had chosen to follow Christian's rising political star. She had colleagues at work but only Emily was someone who she'd really trust. Then she had acquaintances but how many could she talk to like she was talking to Jenny and Mike now. Take Emily out of the picture and the people she now saw as her closest friends were pretty much all associated with Jenny's club.

Finally she said, "I have one very close friend who I couldn't bear to lose. Otherwise..."

"Worth thinking about," smiled Jenny, "anyway you can take time out if you need. Just consider things and maybe wait for a sign from God or from fate, whichever you believe in. No-one will persuade or force you to progress. The want, the need, has to come from inside you. Otherwise you're still very welcome at the club. Or you can start dating again."

Jessica almost cringed at the prospect.

Was it divine intervention? Was it fate? Did she just notice things that otherwise would have passed her by?

Two days later Jessica was enjoying her coffee when she noticed a young couple across the shop. The man was African-American and the woman was white, beside their table was a high-chair with an infant in it. She was an adorable little girl with curly hair and a light-coffee complexion. The couple were chatting and smiling, the woman occassionally tending to her child's needs. When they left the man picked up the child and kissed her. The little girl laughed and beamed at him before the little family left. Jessica stared after them...

That same afternoon Jess was at her local farmers market. As she checked the produce she glanced up and saw a man across the stall. He was well-dressed, handsome and very dark-skinned. He glanced up and saw her looking at him. Their eyes locked and he smiled. She just knew that he'd be incredible in bed and she felt the warmth of desire in her. At that moment an African-American woman arrived with a shopping bag and the man turned to her. The contact was broken but Jessica knew that it had been there.

The following day Jessica was half-asleep in front of the TV News when she suddenly jerked fully awake. Her ex-husband was on the screen next to his second wife, the daughter of a Senator. She listened as the reporter stated how the golden political couple had announced that they were expecting their first child. Christian Clarke was being tipped for Congress, the Senate, maybe even higher. His landslide victory for Attorney General had not been a surprise but his campaign had drawn attention.

Jessica's ex-husband was speaking on the TV, "We will fight to preserve the integrity and pureness of this fair state and to reclaim this country for its true American heritage against the forces of liberal multiculturalism and urban decadence. We will fight for conservative Christian values and the sanctity of the family against the homosexual conspiracy..."

She hit the remote. What an asshole. She had to smile remembering him offering to suck a Black man's cock so that that same Black man could knock up his wife. Hypocrisy, it was all hypocrisy.

The next morning, after sleeping on it, she texted Jenny, 'I'm back.'

Setting the Tone

Thirty minutes later her door-bell rang. A handsome young African-American man in overalls stood on her doorstep with a clipboard in his hand. "Mornin', my name's Tone, I've been sent to give you your regular service." He showed her his clipboard and she wasn't surprised to see his Cock Pit card attached to it.

"Come in," she smiled.

"Hear you've been having doubts," said Tone once he was inside, "I think I can help you with them." He kicked off his shoes and began unbuttoning his shirt to reveal a fit muscular frame without an ounce of excess fat. Jessica's eyes drank in the sight of what was probably the most beautiful male body that she had ever seen.

"There's been a lot of talk and thinking, but I have one argument that I think can convince you that you've made the right decision." He began removing his trousers and revealed a bulging pair of boxers. He took her hand and guided it down the front of them so that her fingers closed around his warm cock. His mouth found hers and he gently kissed her. "Where's the bedroom, Jess, we need to get you out of those clothes."

Soon, the said clothes were discarded on her bedroom floor and she stood naked before him. Tone nodded his appreciation and then took her in his arms. As they kissed deeply he eased her until her back was to her bed. Then his arm cupped under her buttocks and he picked her bodily off the ground as if she was no heavier than a bag of sugar. Jess locked her legs behind his muscular back and shared a fantastic deep soul kiss with him before she broke off and giggled her pleasure. Tone nodded again and then eased her down onto the bed. His arms released her only to then grasp her legs above the ankles. He pushed her bent legs back and apart to reveal her pussy to him. He bent and breathed deeply, enjoying the slight scent of her excitement. He teased her with the tip of his tongue for a moment, making her wriggle her encouragement.

"What I have I found here?" he asked.

"Pussy," she giggled, "I think you've seen one before."

"Just a few," he admitted, "but not too many as wet and ready as this one. Now what does this one need?"

"She needs you," admitted Jessica, "she needs your big Black cock in her."

"So that's who this sweet little white pussy belongs to is it, big Black cock?"

"I guess so."

"You don't need to guess it, you need to acknowledge it. Are you going to accept who and what you are?"

His tongue darted out to tease her again. He'd raise her excitement momentarily only to pause for another question. Jess knew what he wanted and decided to give it to him.

"I'm a slut for big Black cocks. My body and pussy belongs to them. And just now, at this moment, I need your big Black cock as deep in me as you can get it!"

"You'd better put it in then." He moved up and rested the big head of his solid nine inches against the moist lips of her needy cunt. Her hand found him and pulled him into her. At the first pressure he took over and drove home. She grunted and felt the power of him. His body came down on hers and she felt the weight of his strong young body. Their lips met and she stretched her legs out in joy at the sensations coursing throughout her body. Then her feet met behind his muscular back as he rhythmically thrust home.

"This what you need?" he demanded.

"Yes," she grunted.

"Then say so," he demanded.

"Yes, Yes, Yes. I need big Black cock in me. I need it all the time..."

"You want my Black seed in you?"

"What? ... Oh shit! ... my diaphragm."

He thrust twice more and then pulled out. "Get it," he ordered.

She rushed to the bathroom and carefully put her diaphragm in. Then she came back into the bedroom and saw him standing stroking his hard cock, a cock wet with her juices. As she tried to pass him and get back onto the bed he caught her wrist.

"You'd best understand that next time you give me your unprotected pussy I will make sure to seed it. A lot of our women like the fantasy, and some the reality, of pregnancy-risk sex with a Black man. Sometimes they like to protest a bit, play the innocent little white wifey. So you can beg and plead and deny it all you like it won't make no difference. Your man will just take that as encouragement to bust as big a nut as possible in you."

His other hand found her smooth flat belly. "This would look really good with a strong Black baby growing inside it. Look even better if that baby's mine. If I put my hand here and could feel my son kicking, that would be so fine. Next time I won't deny myself that chance, you understand."

She looked into his eyes. They were focused hard on her and she knew they were full of lust for her body, full of the desire to breed with her and make the children that could only be amazingly beautiful coming from two such parents.

He released her wrist and slapped her ass. "Get back on that bed. We've wasted enough time."

She scampered onto the bed on her hands and knees but his big hands grasped her waist and held her on the edge of the bed. She hesitated and then felt his big cock pushed into her again. She exhaled and then he began a brutal assault on her. He was hammering home just as hard as he could, apparently venting his frustration at being cheated of his chance to knock her up.

"This is what you need ain't it slut."

She gasped her approval and then let herself ride the sensations coursing through her body. She thought that he would just keep fucking her until he came but after a while he suddenly withdrew leaving her feeling empty. Then his hands pulled her hips up and his face buried itself into her wet pussy, his tongue probing fast around her sensitive lips.

She squealed in surprise and pleasure before he stepped back and taking all her weight left her hanging almost upside down.

"OH MY GOD." she yelled and then noticed what was bouncing against her cheek. His big hard cock. Grasping his muscular thighs she took the end of his Black dick into her soft wet mouth. He seemed to like that to judge by his renewed efforts on her pussy.

Tone was amazing - he seemed to able to manhandle her like a rag doll. Jessica knew she was just being used to satisfy his lust but that was alright by her so long as it felt so good. After a couple of minutes, though, perhaps even Tone was tiring of holding her in that position. When she paused to lick the head of his cock he suddenly swung her round to land back on the bed.

As she hit the mattress she expelled the air from her lungs and almost before she knew what was happening he was on her like a famished beast satisfying its hunger. She felt her legs pulled up onto his shoulders and then his big meat was back in its new home. He bent forward until his mouth could reach hers and their lips and tongues could trade deliciously exquisite contacts.

Bent into that position there really was nothing Jessica could do but - enjoy. Tone was pounding her again, she could feel the heat of his body and taste the sweat dripping off his face - a face set in concentration. She knew he was getting close to coming.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,221 Followers