Jessica's New Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly a thought flashed through her mind. What if he hadn't reminded her about her birth control. She'd be helpless now - seconds away from having her womb bathed in his potent seed. Millions of strong Black sperm seeking their target, seeking their destiny - her one vulnerable White egg. The meeting, the union and nine months later...

"Fuck yes, knock me up, breed me, make me yours for EVVEEERRRRRR!" Jessica came incredibly hard. She was gabbling, she didn't even know what she was shouting at him anymore, and seemed to have left that whole plane of consciousness for a minute or more. She was so lost in her own pleasure that she barely noticed Tone collapsing on her, his mission completed.

When she came back to herself Jessica was quiet. That had been the best since James months ago, when they had taunted her ex-husband that a 'Nigger' was going to knock up his wife. That couldn't be a coincidence. Jessica was honest with herself about that too.

Tone kissed her and then locked eyes with her and smiled. "Well that was unexpected!"

"I don't know what happened - I don't know why I said that."

"Yes you do - that was the real you. The one that social demands, fake morality and all that other bullshit has been working to deny. Well you're breaking out and breathing the sweet fresh air of freedom. The freedom to express who you really are, the freedom to be who you need to be."

He looked across and then had her stand in front of the big mirror on her built-in wardrobe. He stood behind her, his big Black hands softly massaging her soft white breasts.

"Look at yourself, Jess, do you know how many millions of years of evolution God or the universe or whatever used to produce something as wonderful and beautiful as you?" He watched the light blush grow on her cheeks and then continued. "Nature is real smart - it knows that beauty gets a certain male response."

Jessica felt a stirring behind her. She knew what it was. Tone apparently wasn't going to be satisfied with just fucking her once. She smiled into the mirror.

"A man sees you," says Tone, "and if he's a man like me or James or most of us at the Cock Pit, a real man, then he wants to take you and seed you and make a baby with you. Going ahead you'd better remember that and act accordingly. Meanwhile, I'll just settle for giving you the fucking of a lifetime this afternoon. That OK with you - or are you worried about that job you hate and the opinions of those people who don't really give a shit about you?"

"That's more than OK," she smiled and then turned, dropped to her knees and began working on getting his Black baby-maker back to full working order. She tasted their combined juices on him and immediately began to feel him stiffen at the touch of her tongue. Babies might be serious business but it seemed they were both agreed that working on making them was seriously fun and seriously hot.

Three hours later Tone was back in his overalls and Jessica was giving him a long wet kiss goodbye as they stood next to his van. She didn't remember, or care, that he was just supposed to be a workman visiting her.

"I normally hang-out at the Cock Pit," said Tone, "I hate rubbers," as if Jess hadn't got that idea already, "but I'll be there next week if you'll promise to come home with me. We need to step up your education." Jess didn't hesitate to give him her word.

Tone got into his vehicle, started up the engine and then cranked up his music to maximum volume. As the rapper chanted about his love for "EASY WHITE HOS", and her neighbors looked on from their windows, Jessica walked back into her house almost in a daze.

Caged Heat

Several weeks later at the Club, Jessica was sent to the cage. It was suspended half-way up one of the big old warehouse walls and had just about enough room for a dancer to strut her stuff. She'd seen some of the guys looking at the cage before but she'd generally been too busy with other things to take much notice.

Now, Jenny watched Tone fix a sign saying 'JESSICA' onto the cage. "Just consider it free advertising," she told Jessica, "they'll see you up there and all want a piece of that fine white ass. Besides, if you're in the cage that lets them all know you're a prospect trying to make it to the 'Cock Pit'."

Being good enough to qualify for the 'Cock Pit' - a desire which had exerted an increasing grip over Jessica's psyche and actions in the past few months. Her weekly trips to the Club and then her monthly challenges had moved to the centre of her life, had become the most important things that she did.

Her competitive and perfectionist nature had lost their old outlets of her marriage and her work. Now, almost imperceptibly, those most powerful elements of her personality had become laser-focused on making herself the hottest, nastiest, horniest slut for her Black sexual partners that she could possibly be. Strange enough for a woman from her prosperous Mississippi background. Stranger still that, as time passed, it had all come to feel totally natural to her.

So, the 28-year-old corporate lawyer spent thirty minutes locked into a small cage gyrating in a tiny bikini while groups of Black men came to stare at her and swap comments about her. She couldn't hear them over the music but she guessed they were either talking about how hot she looked or discussing just how much of a slut she was. The fact she was even in that cage told them just how deep she was ready to get into the life-style. Just thinking about it soon had Jess feeling aroused and she knew her pussy would be warm and wet for whatever Black stud or studs fucked her tonight.

She'd taken Antwan's advice and spent a time watching and then imitating dance moves she'd seen in videos on the web. Some videos of showgirls but mostly they were of strippers or booty shakers. Her ass was nowhere near twerking size but she had just enough to jiggle if she moved it right. Something told her the men would love that.

Now she found she could move almost seamlessly from dance move to dance move and tailor her choices to the beat and intensity of the music. It was very different to dancing with men, this was dancing FOR men. Dancing to make men want her, dancing to make dicks get hard. Dancing to make EVERY Black dick in the club hard and ready to fuck her.

The thirty minutes went quickly and another of the girls took her place after Tone had changed the sign. She knew she'd be dancing in the cage again later that night and, to her surprise, she found herself looking forward to it.

Special Delivery

The text message came a few days later.

'Pick u up at 7 tomorrow. Darius'

Darius. She'd seen him about at the club, usually supervising the bar. Another of the big confident Black men that she loved so much. He'd fucked her of course, but she didn't really know much else about him. This was the first time he'd taken charge of a Challenge for her.

The following day she was just getting ready to leave the office after another tedious day when her phone pinged.

'Change of plan. Pick up at 5 from work. Darius.'

Fortunately no-one seemed to give a shit when she left nowadays so she got her desk in order and was ready to go just before five. She assumed she'd just quietly leave. She also assumed that Darius would park on the road out front and be ready for her.

She assumed wrong.

First her good friend Emily, really the only close friend she had left at the office, decided to leave with her. Normally a joy but today possibly not so much. Then they reached the foyer to find the new uniformed reception, a buzz-cutted ex-military redneck asshole prowling about and staring out the glass front doors. She didn't really need to look to see what had got him excited. There was Darius stood across the sidewalk staring at the main door of the office building. He was wearing shades and a long black trench-coat. He couldn't have been more conspicuous around there if he'd lit a flare.

'Oh shit,' thought Jessica, 'well here goes nothing!'

"Oh, my ride's here! I'll be seeing you Emily." She almost ran out of the main doors and as good as collided with Darius who had moved forward as soon as he saw her.

"Do I get a kiss baby," said Darius.

"In the car or you'll get me fired," hissed Jessica and kept going. Darius moved between her and the office so that only Emily, following Jessica out and feeling some confusion, saw his big black hand cup Jessica's ass-cheek.

***

Darius was driving them. "You like that job."

"I used to, now I fucking hate it." Jessica was still annoyed with him and didn't like having to go on a challenge without getting changed out of her work clothes.

"You got skills, why ain't you using them."

"It's not as simple as that," she snapped.

"Doesn't seem more complicated than that. Anyway I doubt you'll be able to hide who you are much longer."

Jessica was quiet. She knew that he was probably right. She was getting the stink-eye from all her neighbours already and Darius' little display might soon be all over the office.

"What's the challenge?"

"You're going to be a birthday present for a man. Simple as that and time to tell you your next rule. That's simple too. What the Black man wants a good white slut provides. Got it?"

"Sure," responded Jessica. Wasn't she doing that already? Seemed pretty routine.

Darius took her to a bar and she wasn't surprised to walk into a birthday party made up entirely of black men.

"Here's your present, Don, happy birthday man."

She looked for the birthday boy and momentarily froze. She knew him. She should do, she'd walked past him nearly every day she'd been at work. Don Parsons, the old uniformed reception at the office. He'd retired only last week.

Which meant he was 65-years old, old enough to be her grand-dad. Which meant he had a beer-gut half the size of Alaska. Which meant he knew exactly who she was.

But, against all that, he was Black and her challenge was to be his birthday treat.

All these things flashed through her mind in a half-second and then she walked purposefully across to old Don and kissed him full on the lips.

The other guys whooped and hollered as Jessica moved her hand to the bulge in Don's slacks. "Can we go somewhere so you can unwrap your present?"

The bartender pointed to a door, "Use my office. Got a cot in the back room there. Enjoy yourself, Don!"

Jessica almost dragged Don into the back-room to another chorus of whoops and hollers. Once inside she closed the door and got Don to sit in the office chair. She dropped to her knees between his legs, undid his slacks and then got down to business worshipping his cock. A little over five inches, maybe average thickness, a nice size for deep-throating.

"Oh shit..."

She recognised the danger signals and pulled back off his cock.

"Damn" gasped Don, "never believed this would happen. Sure glad I got this card like Darius said. Been admiring them titties and the swing of that little white ass for years."

"There's no hurry, babe," cooed Jess, "I'm all yours tonight." She took off her jacket, undid her blouse and then wiggled her chest as she undid her bra. As soon as she was topless she felt his hands on her 30D breasts. He roughly squeezed them as he moved his mouth forward to lick and suck at her long nipples. Jess ran her hands through his short grey hair until Don finally turned his attention to the rest of her.

She was soon naked and Don had her lie face-down on the desk with her pussy exposed at the edge. With a hefty slap on her ass, which drew a surprised yelp from Jess, Don moved up and slid his dick home. He fucked pretty well for an old guy and he pounded away almost transfixed by the jiggling white buttocks in front of him. Jess squealed and moaned and urged him on - making sure that all his friends would hear what a stud Don was.

It was never going to last long. Don was out of shape and the intensity of being

balls-deep in a long-time fuck-fantasy soon had its result. He jabbed a last few frantic thrusts and then came deep in her pussy.

Jess giggled. Don looked at her and then laughed too. "Was I everything you dreamed of," asked Jessica, shamelessly angling for praise.

The man looked uncomfortable. "Well, I don't really like to say."

"Go on."

"That husband of yours was a real bastard. Used to look at me like I was something he'd scraped off his shoe. For years he'd strut by me with his nose up in the air. Never spoke a word to me unless he wanted something done, and then did I get a 'thank you,' like fuck I did. I'd see him walk past me with his trophy wife and I'd think, 'Damn I'd like to show that bastard. Take his pretty white wife and fuck her in the ass'", he slapped an ass cheek in front of him, "this pretty white ass."

"Oh..." said Jessica, not sure how to respond.

"Hey but this has been great and I ain't complaining," Don hurried to explain. "Anyway it'd take me a while to recover nowadays."

He got up and Jessica followed. Soon they were dressed and rejoining his friends.

One of them, a man of about sixty, said, "Damn fine present there, Don, like to see her unwrapped myself." A chorus of hoots and whistles signalled agreement with him.

"Move that table to make some space and then let's have some music," said a man in a suit who was stood at the bar, "if that's OK with you Don."

"Shit, she ain't my wife and I ain't got no objection. How about it baby?"

"Sure," said Jessica and demonstrated her new stripping skills before another appreciative and noisy group of Black men. She moved until the men were surrounding her and felt their warm black hands on her body. She rubbed her breasts against men's backs and used her teasing fingers on tense faces and straining bulges. She knew they all wanted her and revelled in their attention. She felt empowered by the men's obvious lust for her.

The music stopped and she kissed the man nearest to her as the rest cheered and whistled. She saw Darius talking to the man in the suit. Darius waved to Jessica to come over.

"You generally deal in fine bitches Darius," said the man, "but this one is a cut above. Got all the makings to look at, but takes a lot more than just good looks..."

"True that," said Darius.

The man looked her over from top to toe and Jessica felt his eyes scan every inch of her flesh. He turned his finger and she slowly spun round for him. "This is good," he slapped her ass, "this is good," he squeezed her right breast, "and this is good," he pointed at her pussy, "but none of that matters if," and he touched Jessica's temple with his finger, "this isn't right. You a slut, girl?"

"Yes," Jessica said, knowing she was being tested in some way, "I'm a slut."

"You the thing your family and old friends looked down on most. A white slut who goes with niggers. You that, girl?"

"Yes, I'm a white slut who...er, fucks black men." Jessica could hear the buzz of talk as Don and his friends talked but somehow she, Darius and this man seemed to be in a bubble removed from the others.

"So you a black cock slut - there's a lot of them about. Plenty at that club you go to. You want to level up, be a black man's woman, a real black-owned white slut."

"Yes," the answer was instant.

The man looked at her and he saw her tits moving as she took shallow rapid breaths in her excitement. "You think you're sure but you a long way off that yet. You don't even know what it means. Sammi!" he clicked his fingers.

The white woman who was tending bar came round to join them. Jessica hadn't even noticed her before but saw she was a petite woman in her early 20s with a full bust, shoulder-length dirty brown hair and a cute pixie-ish face.

"Sammi's a favourite of mine. Wanted the dark meat and now showing the signs of becoming a black-owned white slut. "Show her your hand, Sammi."

Jessica saw that, like some of the women at the club, Sammi had a tattooed ring finger. It was essentially a ring design. Then Sammi turned and pulled up her hair to reveal another tattoo where her neck met her back. It was a large black 'T' surrounded by a black-and-white floral motif that extended over her shoulders.

"You getting any more ink?" asked the man.

"I'll be finishing this one in time," smiled Sammi, "but no more for the next few months anyway".

The girl turned to show her profile to the man and lifted her baggy T-shirt.

Jessica gasped. The contour of the girl's belly was unmistakeable. She was clearly in her second trimester. Jessica realised that Sammi was watching her reaction with an amused smile.

Sammi walked to the man who softly caressed her swollen white belly with his big black hand. "You a black man's woman, baby," he cooed.

"Not yet," said Sammi, "but soon I will be."

The man switched his gaze to Jessica, "You understand?"

"When she has her baby..."

"No, any woman can get drunk at a club or have a condom split and wind up with a belly full of a black man's baby. You know a black man's woman when she's got one in her arms and another in her belly." He patted Sammi's belly again, "That's why we love this little piece so. Well on the way and never turning back."

"Oh..." said Jessica.

"It ain't for everyone - maybe not for you. But you been doing real well up to now. At least you had been - what was the rule you got today?"

"Basically - what a Black man wants a Black man gets."

The man nodded, "Don looks pretty happy over there - he get what he wanted?"

"Er, I guess so"

"He get ALL that he wanted."

"Well..."

"Sammi, help Jessica here obey the rules. I'll send Don back there in 20 minutes." The man dismissed the girls with a wave of his hand and then turned back to Darius.

As soon as they were in the back-room Jessica asked, "Who was that guy?"

Sammi grinned in a predatory manner, "He's the man just gave you to me for 20 minutes. Let's get started!" She opened a small bag and started unpacking her equipment.

Tyrone had tried to prepare Jessica for anal sex once before but now she was in the hands of a real expert. Sammi had taken a lot of black dick in her little white ass and knew just what needed to be done. She took Jess into the small toilet and showed her how to clean herself thoroughly. Then she began work with her skilled fingers, lots of lube and a small anal plug. "This tight little anal ring of yours just needs a little persuasion, she needs to be teased into opening up. Give me enough time and I could get things into here a lot bigger than any cock."

That wasn't totally reassuring but Jessica knew that, at this moment, Sammi was just what she needed.

It was in fact thirty minutes later when Don was summoned into the back room. "Damn!" the old Black said in delight. Mrs Jessica Clarke was naked on her knees facing away from him. Her head was lowered to the dirty carpet and she was pushing her sweet white ass up towards him. Sammi kissed Jessica's asshole and then touched her there. The asshole winked invitingly as Don hauled off his pants. "Happy birthday," said Sammi as Don slid into Jessica's ass-hole like a knife into warm butter.

It was a strange feeling. Jessica couldn't say that she enjoyed it particularly but it also hurt much less than last time. She just felt very full and whenever Don's attentions made her start to tense up Sammi would start to work Jessica's clit with expert fingers.

Finally, Sammi breathed, "Go on Don, she's ready, take her ass." Don started to pull almost all the way out and then slam home as hard as he could. For his second coming he could hold back much better but this was still a very tight ass that he'd wanted to fuck for years. Soon he was showing signs of nearing his finish.