Jessica's New Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Correct. Except in your case it'd most definitely be me that bred you first time out. Taylor said you were something special and I'd give myself your fertile womb as a little treat."

Jess just sat - staring into the dark sombre eyes of Levy.

The bleak little smile came again on the knife-scarred Black face. "I don't see you running way or fainting so Taylor was right again wasn't he. You're ready now."

Jess nodded.

"Well perhaps we ain't quite sure about you. Maybe we need you to show your commitment. So there are just a few little things we'd like you to do for us first."

Then Levy explained just what those 'few little things' were. Jessica listened and understood. Before Levy left her work station the first arrangements had been made.

Welcoming the boys home

Jessica shivered a little as she sat in the car next to Levy. Under her coat she was only wearing a thin and very tight black cat-suit with a front cut away to expose a generous display of cleavage that was obscured only by a single black lace criss-crossing between eyelets to hold the outfit together. The lace ended in a knot the ends of which hung down between her breasts.

Levy handed her a bottle-bag and a small parcel. He gestured across the street to a row of dilapidated houses. "Number fourteen, don't wait around outside and don't ring the wrong bell. Lots of sharks round here who'll smell a tidy profit in a pretty white woman like you. I should know." He flashed her a wolfish smile but, as usual, his eyes didn't join in the joke.

Jessica remembered all she'd ever heard about Levy. He was a dangerous man and when Antwan or Tyrone spoke of someone with respect then you knew that the reputation was well-earned. This was a man who really might kidnap you and send you to a Mexican brothel. She hesitated.

"The lady has brains," chuckled Levy. "Don't worry - you got Taylor's mark on you." He pointed at the jewellery in her ear. "That means you're safe - from me at least. The men over there will take you home. I got work to do."

Jess got out of the car and then took off her coat and handed it to Levy. The door slammed and Levy drove off without a backward glance. Jessica took a deep breath and walked across the street through the gathering gloom as evening fell. This wasn't the most fashionable part of the city but she'd seen worse, a lot worse. It'd be due for gentrification in the next few years and these buildings looked sorely in need of it.

She reached No 14, carefully checked the number again just to make sure and then rang the bell. There were a few anxious seconds waiting. What would she do if there was no-one here? She was just about to ring again when the door swung open.

"Damn," came an amused chuckle, "hey come see what we got here." A dark-skinned African-American man in an undershirt stood in the doorway. His eyes crinkled in a smile as he looked Jessica up and down. He ran his tongue over his teeth and then stood aside to let her enter. As she passed a hand gently slapped her rump.

A long whistle singled a second man and then a laugh identified a third. Three men, all as Black as the ace of spades and all, as Jessica quickly noticed, sporting the latest in criminal justice system ankle tags.

"See you with Mr Taylor," said one of the men. At her look of surprise he tapped his own ear. It seemed that Jessica wasn't the only one who could spot an identifying tag. The man nodded at the bottle bag, "That a house warming present for us baby."

"Damn, I was hoping SHE was the 'welcome home' treat," said the second man, a wiry little man barely taller than Jess herself.

"Hmmmmnnnn," rumbled the third man, as great a contrast with his friend as you could imagine. The purr-like grunt, which Jessica assumed singled agreement, seemed to come from deep within the big man's muscular chest.

"Less be polite an' introduce ourselves," said the first man. "I'm Trey and these two are my real brothas from another motha. The big man is Marquis and the runt is Dion."

"I'm Jessica," she replied but her attention was distracted by Dion who had moved behind her and looked out the door.

"Seems your ride has lit out," Deon observed as he shut the front door.

"Err, Levy said that you'd be able to give me a lift home."

Marquis chuckled and Trey pointed to his ankle tag. "We'll be glad to but there's a little issue with that. We under curfew from about now till seven o'clock tomorrow morning. Guess we'll have to think of something to fill all that time." The three men's looks were now predatory and Jessica had no doubts at all what was top of the agenda.

"How long have you gentlemen been away?" she asked.

"Five for us two," said Trey, "Deon for four."

Jessica gently placed her bag on the floor. She moved close to Trey and carefully cupped the bulge in the front of his trousers with her hand. "Why are we wasting time then?"

Trey smiled and nodded. "Best see what you'll be working with, girl, and be aware that I share with my brothas here."

"I think you'd better - just in case you've forgotten how."

Deon and Marquis both roared with laughter and Trey nodded again. "Don't you worry, snow-bunny, you gonna find out that we got a lot of catching up to do. It's gonna be a long and busy night for you."

Jess dropped to her knees and quickly pulled out Trey's cock. It was already fully hard and clearly ready for action. She barely had it in her mouth before two more Black cocks were competing for her attention. They were all generously sized but it perhaps wasn't surprising that Marquis seemed built to scale. He had a serious weapon pointing menacingly at her. If he wasn't the biggest she'd ever had to handle then he was damn close to it.

She grasped Marquis' cock and opened her eyes wide to show her appreciation. "You might have to go careful with this - you could hurt a girl with it."

The big man chuckled again. "Don' worry babe, it'll fit real fine."

"Fuck," said Deon, "I knew Taylor had girls but I thought they'd be crack hos or land whales not a fine piece of merchandise like this. Seems we made the right decision."

Trey looked at the white woman as her head once again bobbed up and down as she sucked his hard cock. "No shit, Deon," he agreed, "no shit."

Marquis' big hand grabbed the lace at the front of Jess' dress and pulled. The dress fell open exposing her beasts and both were swiftly mauled by eager Black hands.

Jessica withdrew the cock from her mouth, "I don't think you boys need any fore-play. Care to show we what you can do."

"'Boys', huh," said Trey with mock annoyance. "I think you need teaching a lesson or two in how to behave. Get in there and we'll get started on your education."

As Jessica stood to follow Trey's instruction Deon's arm circled her and lifted her off her feet and onto his shoulder. As she was carried towards the main room Jess reflected that Deon was the little guy of the trio and yet he was man-handling her as if she weighed nothing. It certainly promised to be an interesting night.

She was quickly out of her few clothes and the men weren't far behind. "Ain't got no condoms so we gonna be raw-dogging ya," said Deon with a smile showing his sharp white teeth.

"We know the rules," interrupted Trey, "and Uncle Sam was kind enough to give us a free medical exam prior to release. Clean bill of health and a license to fuck white bitches bareback."

"Bitch on the pill?" asked Marquis, "Ain't payin' no child support."

"I'm not on birth control," said Jessica, "but you don't need to worry. You can cum when you like and where you like but, just so as you know, I like to feel a man's seed deep inside me. Especially when I'm fertile." The men seemed to like that.

"Spin," ordered Deon and when Jessica turned round his hand pressed her against the wall. "Assume the position, slut." His foot pushed between hers and eased her legs further apart as she put her hands high on the wall. She felt his hand at her pussy and a satisfied chuckle. "Bitch ain't foolin'. Ready and eager to be bred by a brotha. This pussy is dripping."

"Quit talking - start fucking," rumbled Marquis. Jessica realised that he was a man of few words but worthy of attention when he did speak.

Deon clearly knew that as well. No sooner was the suggestion made than his cock was pushing its way into Jessica's body. It took only two quick thrusts for him to go balls deep in warm, wet and welcoming pussy.

"Fuck," he murmured, "that's good." Deon knew his friends were waiting and so he didn't bother with patience or finesse. His hands grabbed Jess' waist and he began to hammer away with eager, urgent thrusts. This fuck wasn't about romance or desire. It was pure lust. The simple and age-old need of a man to shoot his seed deep into a female he desired. Deon's face set in a look of determination as he continued his fast frantic fucking of the woman he had just met.

Jessica felt the need in those thrusts. She felt it in those hands that were grasping her sides so hard that they would probably leave little bruises. She even felt it in the panting breaths of the man as he worked for his climax. His need and his thrusts set off the desire in her own body and she arched her back and clung to the wall with her fingers.

"Uggghhh," Deon grunted, pushed his cock as deep into her as it would go and held it there. He shot powerful spurts of his cum deep into her and his hands finally relaxed their grip on her sides. She felt him kiss the small of her back and then withdraw. "Thanks baby."

Those two little marks of appreciation and affection registered with Jessica. These three men were Black ex-cons, the lowest of the low as far as her family would have been concerned. Scum of the earth to be kept down and preferably incarcerated again as soon as possible. If they as much as looked at a white woman then ... well, in the old days they'd had ways of dealing with that. But Jessica now knew just how much bullshit that all was. These three were, at the base of it, just men and after 'being away' they were clearly in real need of female company.

Trey put a towel down and gestured to Jess. "You ready 'cos I need to road-test that fine white pussy of yours."

She knew what he wanted and took position on her hands and knees. "Likely to be quick again," said Trey as he pushed his cock to her well-lubricated pussy, "sorry but I need to get my nut. We can get to know each other a bit better later." As he spoke he set the rhythmn of his fucking.

Again she felt the urgency and force of a man's long pent-up lust. The hard flesh pushing in and out of her, his hips against her butt as he tried to force himself as far into her as he could on each stroke. "That's it Trey," she cooed, "get yourself off in me. That's what I'm here for. To welcome you to your new life."

His hands were on her too, fortunately not holding her in quite the same place. "That your wedding ring?"

She smiled to herself. Yes, these three were just like a lot of the other men she had fucked in her own new life. They surely did like the idea of fucking a white man's wife.

As she thought about it his hand landed on her bare pink buttock with a crack. "Answer me slut - that a white man's ring on your finger? What's he think about you fucking niggers?"

"Its a white man's ring but I had to choose between him and Big Black Cock."

She heard his grunt of satisfaction. He clearly liked her decision. Then his hand smacked her ass again. "You really not on the pill?"

Jessica smiled again. Experience had taught her that while Black men liked fucking a little white wife they REALLY liked the idea of knocked her up when they did. "That's right, I'm fertile and unprotected and all yours."

She'd have bet money on that doing the job and it did. Trey grunted and pushed his final stroke home. Again billions of sperm enriched with African DNA were released into her body. And it would only take one...

She enjoyed the warmth of her little climax at that thought. She was probably just out of her really fertile window but a girl could dream.

"Ready for the main event?" The deep voice signalled that it was Marquis' turn.

"I guess we've opened her up enough for ya," laughed Deon.

"Not where I want to fuck her." said Marquis. He saw the woman tense a little at the prospect. "Don' sweat it, thass for later. Now I want me a chance at that fine white pussy. You can ride."

Marquis sat himself in a battered armchair which creaked a little under his bulk. His big Black Cock stood proudly up and the invitation was obvious. Jessica moved over and straddled him. She grasped his serious girth and moved herself into position to take him. Maybe the other two had re-seized her after all. Or maybe the combination of her own and two men's cum was excellent lube. Either way the big head eased its way into her cunt and she began posting up and down, taking a little more of him with each downward movement.

"Work that dick," rumbled Marquis and Jessica tried her damnedest to do just that. He was filling her up just the way she liked. Every movement of their bodies registered on the sensitive flesh of her pussy and she was felling very good about the prospect of doing this all night.

She looked at the big man and grinned as their eyes met. Marquis smiled too when he saw the pleasure she was taking. Then he gave a mock scowl. "Hey, you supposed to be my present not the other way round. Now work hard on that cock and prove you deserve my baby-making seed."

Jessica felt it again. That reaction of her body when a powerful Black man said such things while they were fucking. When he claimed the right to seed her and have her raise his babies. The idea had always had a potency for her. ever since it had first come into her mind, but she knew that the desire was increasing inside her. Was it the legendary 'biological clock'? She didn't know the cause but she was damn sure of the effect.

As she had been thinking she had been working hard on Marquis' big thick cock. Pushing herself up and down, her long red hair flying where it wasn't plastered to her face by the sweat of her efforts. Suddenly her whole body seemed to quiver and she moaned. She slumped forward onto Marquis and grasped his big shoulders with her hands. Her lips found his ear. "Give me my baby, Marquis, do it," she whispered.

The big man took over and began to rhythmically push his hips upwards as she clung onto him. It didn't take long and soon his seed joined that of his friends in Jessica.

***

One bottle of champagne didn't go far between four people. "Just a taste," explained Trey, "Taylor knows we on curfew for six months or until our new employment is confirmed. Fail an intox test and we go straight back."

"Just as well our man Taylor has arranged jobs for us," said Deon, "couldn't stand six months with this fucker." He gestured angrily at his ankle tag.

Trey was opening the other little package. "Shit," he exclaimed and pulled out a note, a small bottle and a little camera. "Seems we were supposed to film the action for Taylor's site"

"That's no problem," said Jessica, "we'll just film the second round and maybe the third if you men are up for it."

Deon chuckled, "Now thass what I call problem solvin'!"

Trey was reading the note - a look of surprise all over his face. "This true? What this Levy guy has put down here."

"I don't know - what has he written?"

"Sez you're a lawyer, not no ambulance chaser neither. Working for the big corporations. Sez something here about your daddy and grand-pappy too. That all true?"

"It's true that my father and grand-father were County Sheriffs."

"Ah," said Marquis.

"And whereabouts was that, Jess, cos I'm hearing a little accent there." Deon was looking at her hard now.

"Shelby County," she said.

"Which state would that be in?"

"Mississippi," Jessica finally admitted.

"Well we know how you got to be a lawyer then," said Deon grimly. "They funded you through college by putting people behind bars. I'm guessing your pops was particularly keen on putting certain people, people like us three, behind those bars. That true?"

"His views weren't very enlightened," admitted Jessica.

"Your grandpappy or him still with us."

"No."

"Shame - I'd like to send them the footage we about to shoot. Show them what their little white princess gets up to."

"Easy man," cut in Trey, "can't blame someone for their family. You should know that - your pappy wasn't exactly a model citizen."

"True, true," admitted his wiry little friend, "see why Levy let us know though. Gonna put a certain edge to every time I fuck you girl. Consider that ass of yours our reparations for any innocent Black folks your people locked up."

"Thass right," said Marquis, "but you should be using your skills to even those scores." Again the big man was talking sense but Jessica put the thought aside for the moment. Just now she had more than enough on her plate.

***

Jessica was starting to feel real fatigue. It was alright for the men - they were going turn and turn about. With the exception of two short breaks she seemed to have been fucking for hours. The second round had been much more relaxed than those frantic first efforts. Long bouts of sex with the men occassionally tagging each other out when they felt close to cumming. They'd wanted it to last and to enjoy her body to the full. It had been great, like nothing Jessica had ever experienced, but now she'd taken two loads from Trey and Marquis was working on his second. Her tired body was just about hanging in there with him when...

Suddenly Marquis moved from missionary to roll onto his back. Jessica was left on top of him and mentally cursed her luck. She liked to ride a man as much as any girl but not just at this moment. Then she felt Marquis' arms on her shoulders holding her body to his. She flinched as a trickle of cool liquid ran onto her butt. She fought the desire to tense up as fingers began to work their way into her ass.

"You can thank Levy for supplying the lube," cackled Deon. "Now I'm gonna get me some lawyer ass."

Jessica hardly had time to process his comment before he began making good on it. Almost before she knew it she was having her first experience of being fucked by two men at the same time. She now had plenty of experience of anal but it certainly made a difference having Marquis' big cock in her pussy at the same time. Deon, despite his harsh words, was hesitant and careful at first. Only once he knew Jess was ready did he start to fuck her in earnest. Marquis was moving as little as possible - just enough to keep himself hard while he held Jess in position with one hand and grasped a tit with the other, his finger rolling over her pierced nipple.

"Oh fuck," was all Jessica could blurt out. Then Deon was fucking her ass hard, enjoying her tight hole. His hand cracked down on her buttock leaving a livid hand-mark on her pale skin. Sweat dripped off his chin as he worked on fucking the white woman as hard as he could. Plenty of lawyers had fucked him in the past and now he was enjoying returning the favour!

"Fuck YEAH," he triumphantly declared as he rammed home one last time and came in Jessica's ass. He took two deep breaths and then smacked her ass again. "That was damn good. Why weren't you fucking her hard too brotha?"

Marquis just replied, "Tell she wasn't used to DP. 'Sides now you've opened her up back there."

He lifted her off him and lay her on the bed. Then his big body was towering over her and he grasped her legs pushing them back to leave her butt exposed. Jessica knew what was coming and not so long ago the idea would have terrified her. She'd have thought a man like Marquis would tear her apart. Now it was just a matter of feeling herself stretch around the big head of his cock and then waiting for the rhythmn to start. It might never be her favourite activity but she could ride with it. If she kept her men happy then they would keep her happy in other ways. All part of being a slut for the Black man.