Jessica's New Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,223 Followers

Trey saw the fight go out of the big man's eyes. He fished into his pocket and pulled out a marker pen. "Put your digits on this slut and tomorrow you'll get a call. Soon have your cock in her and, most probable, some of the other girls too. Then there'll be a lot more premium white pussy on tap."

Daquan wasn't about to believe that shit. "Man, you fucked with my night and I'm taking it - no call for disrespect."

Trey spoke with a little smile, "You never heard of a man named Taylor?"

"You with Taylor?" asked Daquan suspiciously.

"Damn sure, put your digits on the ho and you will be too. Saw the way you stepped up to take the little snow bunny - those kind of moves set most girls running but makes our prospects all wet and ready."

"She with Taylor," Daquan asked as he wrote his phone number in huge numerals on the exposed buttock of a severely pissed off Emily.

"Not yet, if she'd been marked we wouldn't be being so friendly."

The big man held his hands up. "No disrespect to Mr Taylor. I know better than to mess with his girls."

Trey nodded, "We'll ring you tomorrow and we'll have a drink when you come down to his club. That is - if you can make time for one between fucking all the fine white bitches."

There was a small blonde explosion from just about a foot below the two men's eye-line. "What about me, you bastards. I was about to get fucked."

It wasn't outrage at the liberties taken by Daquan, it was fury at the fact that Trey had cheated her of their fruits.

Deon spoke up as he tossed Emily her severely crumpled skirt, "Who said you weren't gonna get fucked ho - our party just starting. Get some clothes on so we can get back to the crib."

Marquis, always a man of few words, rumbled out, "Bitch you gonna whine or we gonna roll."

Emily looked at the three men and the intensity in their eyes as they looked back at her. She fastened the one remaining button of her shirt and smiled. The night was looking up again.

***

Jessica was pleased that she hadn't had any more of the weed or alcohol earlier that night. She couldn't help feeling responsible for what had happened. It could have gone horribly wrong without Antwan's intervention. She almost self-consciously touched the tag in her ear. Antwan had probably just been protecting Taylor's investment of time and energy in her and Emily. However, she had always felt a special something for Antwan - that mix of attraction and danger that she found so potent.

Now Jessica dropped two of the girls they had met back at their residence. Krista and Caitlin had both wanted to call it a night - it had been sensory overload for them. Jess couldn't help noticing though that Emily had got a promise out of them to come out to the Zebra Night next Wednesday. It seemed their blackening might only be delayed a few days. Especially if their other two friends gave them some positive feedback and encouragement. Jess smiled into her rear-view mirror. Something told her that the three men would be working hard to ensure that was the case.

***

Maddy was looking at Emily's new tattoo with drunken concentration. "But what does it mean? What are the rules you keep?"

"The Black man's rules of course," said Emily turning her arm so that Megan and Tammy could read the script of her tattoo more easily.

"But what are they?" insisted Maddy.

"You may get to find that out sooner or later," teased Emily, "but mostly it's all about keeping these fine men happy." She signalled to Deon who strutted over and stood in front of her. "If you keep them happy," Emily continued, "then they have just what it takes to keep you happy." She pulled down the front of Deon's pants and exposed his boxers which barely concealed an excited bulge of male flesh. "Want to see?" she asked the girls.

"Oh shit," giggled Megan, "we're not virgins. We do know what a dick looks like!" Her friends joined in the laughter.

Emily pulled down the briefs and with practised skill took gentle hold of the hard black meat which tried to spring forth. "Seen one like this," she chided the girls, "a big beautiful Black cock." Deon was a little over average size, maybe, but Emily knew that the contrast with her white hand would help him look impressive. Besides these girls had only seen preppy white dicks - a powerful Black baby-maker had a whole different dimension of attraction for those girls, like her and Jess, who could appreciate them.

"Oh shit," repeated Megan, but she wasn't laughing any more. Her mouth hung open as Deon removed his shirt to reveal his dark chest with its multiple tattoos. Maddy's eyes were riveted on the black cock and Tammi was blushing deep red.

"You aren't playing with little white boys now," explained Emily, "this is the real thing. Big Black cock and a man who really knows how to use it." Deon was almost preening himself now and Emily enjoyed his pride. "Since you're so experienced," she said to Megan, "you'd best get over here and show us all how a girl should worship a beautiful cock like this."

Megan didn't need much invitation. Soon her small white hand was stroking Deon and feeling the warmth and power of his hard cock. Her mouth opened and she dipped her head to begin sucking him. Deon gently put a hand on the side of her head and gestured with his other to Emily. She kneeled before him too and he placed his other hand on her head. Now he used his hands to signal what he wanted from the women as they sucked and licked him.

Tammi and Maddy were both watching with eyes like saucers. They hardly noticed Trey appear with another of the beers they had bought on the way home. "Enjoying watching, babes, you don't need to just watch you know." He stood with his legs apart and beckoned to them. A moment's hesitation and then two girls were busy removing his clothing and releasing his own hard Black cock.

"Shit, his is just as big," gasped Megan as she looked over.

"These are just average size but the guys know how to use them which is what really matters," said Emily as she stroked Deon's cock, "now Marquis has something really special in his pants."

"Yeah," chuckled Trey, "you girls gonna need to eat your wheeties before you try and take him on. But don't worry we all old friends and we share the wealth."

"Which is what we have today," added Deon, "a wealth of pretty white girls and I'll bet some fine white pussies."

"Jesus," came a squeak from the next room.

"Well, well," said Deon, "I do believe Kathryn has just proved we ain't liars. Now you girls stop gabbing and get to sucking that dick." He looked down in satisfaction as Emily and Megan resumed work at making him feel the luckiest man alive.

***

"Well, it seems you lot didn't wait for me," scolded Jessica as she took in the scene in her living room. Deon and Megan were clinched in a soul kiss with her arms and legs wrapped around his sinewy body. His hips thrust forward setting the rhythmn of their love-making. Jess was momentarily alarmed until she saw the slight flash of a condom. These girls seemed OK but you couldn't be too careful.

Emily was sitting on the couch sharing a joint with Maddy. They both had a well-fucked appearance but only Emily showed evidence of going bareback. Someone's semen was evidently in her pussy. Probably too late though, thought Jess, if all Levy's claims had been true. She couldn't see the other two men so Jessica decided to take matters into her own hands.

Jessica knelt between Emily's legs and began to clean her friend's spunk-filled pussy. Maddy's eyes were almost out on stalks but Jess took a strong lick of sperm and then moved over to the blonde student. Maddy seemed transfixed as Jessica approached but as Jess came very close Maddy's mouth opened to take her kiss. Their tongues inter-twined and when Jess pulled back both girls giggled.

"I never did that before," admitted Maddy, "I mean I've kissed a woman but not with a man's..."

"We call it snow-balling," said Emily, "pretty white girls get to do lots of new things if they hang round us."

"I've kind of worked that out," admitted Maddy. She looked over to see Trey admiring the view and stroking his cock back to hardness.

"Care to try that," said Jess, "you won't regret it,"

Maddy's bright blue eyes were fixed on Trey as he moved into position. Emily moved across and expertly applied a condom. She saw the momentary flash of annoyance in Maddy's eyes. The girl was going to be a natural. "Don't worry, soon you'll be able to take him bare like you want. Just like Jess and I do." The blue eyes fixed on Jess for a moment and then were back on the smiling face of Trey as he pushed his cock home into her waiting pussy.

The Morning After The Night Before

The morning found a house full of slumbering bodies. Each bed had at least two occupants and each bed was fully racially integrated as they would have said in the old days.

Deon stretched and yawned. Now that had been a real party to celebrate his newly restored freedom. But damn, even after sleeping he still felt tired - six women took a lot of pleasing and the three men had been kept hard at work in more ways than one. Maybe they should have called in reinforcements? Nah, he smiled to himself, but it was lucky Jess and two of the girls had kept themselves amused some of the time. Cut the work-load a piece and watching them go at it helped recharge a man for the next session.

He put on his boxers and a T-shirt and stumbled through to the kitchen. He rolled his eyes as he heard the rhythmic noise coming from another of the bedrooms. Already - who the hell was ALREADY wanting to fuck again...

Thump, thump, thump, thump, thump. - Well, that was a head-board smacking against the wall. He hoped the bed was of sturdy construction because someone was really laying pipe in there.

"Fuck yeah - take it ho" - that was Marquis, which probably meant...

"Harder, harder, harder! - I love FUCKIIINNNGGGG!" - Yup, that was Kathryn. She'd seemed such a shy little thing. Well, she wasn't shy no more! She'd taken a shine to Marquis and was learning just how good being Blacked could really be.

A pair of hands landed gently on his waist and he felt a soft female body nuzzling his back. "Enjoy your party?" breathed Jessica into his ear.

"You know it baby - but I'm only human. You girls wore me out."

"Hmmnnn, you did just fine - I've no complaints. Marquis is still going..."

"Yeah, he runs on the Duracell and just like the bunny he does love to fuck."

The door bell rang.

Deon did what you do when the door bell rings - he went and opened the door.

"Jess - what on earth?" The speaker was a woman in her late 30s. With her was a much younger woman who bore a strong resemblance to her - presumably her daughter.

Jessica was in shock but took a grip. Thank God she'd thrown some clothes on before she came to find Deon. Oh shit - Deon, what could she say about Deon. She might be supposed to be a proud Black-owned snow bunny but that was easier said than done when you were face-to-face with your cousin and her daughter, pretty much the only blood relatives you had left in the whole wide world

"GiGi, Charli - oh my God, why didn't you let me know you were coming. It's been so long!"

Her cousin was looking at Deon. Deon was looking at her cousin. Deon was only clad in a T-shirt and boxers.

"GiGi - this is Mr Charles - he's working on the boiler down in the basement and its so hot, its stuck on full power."

"Yes, thass right, I'm here, er, fixing the boiler." Deon's acting wasn't improving.

Jess saw young Charli raising an eyebrow. Sceptical might be the word for her expression. But GiGi was the one that really mattered and Jess could tell that GiGi really desperately wanted to believe the story.

"Jess, we've spent two days trying to track you down - your old number isn't working any more. We knew about Christian and you splitting up but we could only get this address from your work."

Jessica quickly wrote her new number down and gave it to her cousin who tucked it in her purse. Now, she had to get them away from here before...

Thump, thump, thump, thump.

"Boiler still playing up." Bless Deon, a head-board crashing against a bedroom wall didn't sound much like a boiler but GiGi might not know too about machinery so it was worth a try.

"TAKE MY NIGGA NUT YOU LITTLE WHITE FUCKIN HO" was followed by a long girlish scream of pure unadulterated pleasure.

There was a long second and then GiGi screamed too. A wail of anguish and shock. Charli moved to her mother and took her shoulders.

At that moment a door burst open and Marquis emerged at the run. Marquis had heard the scream and was coming to protect his women. He was always a man of action and hadn't perhaps considered that he was totally naked with a seriously big and still semi-hard cock proudly pointing his way.

When he saw there was no immediate threat Marquis stopped. His cock gave one last bounce and then a long drool of semen slid from its head.

"OH MY GOD," said GiGi. Her daughter's eyes were like saucers - transfixed on the huge naked African-American. Then she shivered and got a grip. "We have to go, Aunt Jess," she said and quickly guided her mother back to their car.

Jess just watched them leave. There wasn't much else she could do in the circumstances.

"Little piece was fine," said Marquis. "Other one her momma?"

"Yes," said Jess, she suddenly felt tired.

"Any mo' at home."

"No, she's an only daughter."

"Thass a real shame - but momma's still young enough, I'd help her make some mo'."

Jess half-laughed in shock but when she turned she saw there wasn't a trace of a smile on Marquis' face.

For the Attention of the Householder

To - Mrs Jessica Clarke

From - The Hayacinthus Drive Charter Committe

Subject - Recent Disturbances

Mrs Clarke, it has been brought to the Committee's attention that your activities are out-of-keeping with our family neighborhood. Repeated instances of the playing of loud music and lewd displays are not in accordance with the regulations of this community. It has also been drawn to our attention that you have been attracting undesirable elements on a regular basis. These activities must cease immediately or we will begin proceedings under the terms of our community charter.

Signed

Marcia Walters (Mrs)

Chairperson

Hyacinthus Drive Charter Committee

"Fuck them!" said Jess and threw the letter in her trash can. If they still wanted to use her married name then that would buy her some more time legally before any eviction. Not that she really cared - this had never been a real home for her. Just a place to sleep and, more recently, to 'entertain'.

It had been a notable day even before she'd found that delightful missive tucked into her mail box. The third morning running in which her access to the bathroom had been blocked by a closed door through which came the sound of someone being ill. That had to be either a highly selective form of food poisoning or ...

Morning sickness. She and Emily hadn't talked about it up to that point but, at heart, she knew they both realised what it meant. Not just for Emily but for their whole future.

When she'd emerged from the bathroom her friend had flashed Jess a rueful smile. All she'd said was that she was sending her apologies for the Founders' Dinner tonight. That was all she had to say. You didn't work where they worked and then fail to attend the biggest event in the firm's year. Sending your apologies was pretty much the same as submitting your resignation. The clock was ticking on you going out the door.

It was almost certainly Levy's child growing in Emily's womb. The calendar was right for that. You could say that getting Black bred would get Emily fired but, in reality, their firm was a very conservative one. Just getting pregnant while unmarried would get her dismissed, the 'miscegenation' was just a cherry on the supposed shit sandwich.

Jess went to Emily and placed her hand on her friend's belly. Then she kissed Emily on the cheek and smiled. Emily hesitated and then gave a little smile back. There might well be hard times ahead but they would get through it.

One thing about Emily, she was an irrepressible soul. Her eyes suddenly twinkled with mischievous glee. "Do you know where I'm going while you are at that dinner?"

"No."

"I'm going to have my pregnancy test, live and on air. That's a little something you can think about while that old fart is boring you to death."

The Founders Day Dinner

"...and this last year has once more been a year of achievement and of efficiency for this firm in the best traditions of its founders. Our portfolio of blue-chip clients continues to expand and our bottom line responds as one would expect. I would like to thank my fellow Partners and Directors for their sterling efforts..."

Jessica Lyons stirred in her seat. Her boss had been droning on for it seemed like hours. The dinner had been perfection as ever, the firm never stinted on events like this, but she felt uncomfortable and warm in her outfit. She'd always have kept her arms bare at previous events but this time she wore full sleeves. Her tattoo, though healing nicely, branded her as a 'Black man's woman' and that had to be kept out of sight. She saw another of the crustier old lawyers looking reproachfully at the empty seat beside her. They were all thinking that Emily had finally gone too far. Little did they know!

It couldn't go on - that was clear. This life and their other life were utterly incompatible. The smash was coming and it was coming soon. Hell, if she had a drink or two too much tonight she might soon be flashing her tattoo off to anyone who wanted to see it. Just to get the crash out of the way. The last ties to her old life were suddenly being cut away - her marriage, her family, her home - and this one, her job, was perhaps the last of any consequence still standing. It could go at any moment.

Meanwhile she would have to endure the event after the meal with almost every pasty-faced lawyer who hadn't brought his wife trying to hit on her.

Where was Emily now and what was she doing? Well, Jessica knew that really - it hadn't been out of her mind for a second. Quite apart from the obvious, Jessica was well aware that she was just about to enter peak fertility herself. Last week or next week might be 'safe' but this one was increasingly not. Maybe it was because of what was happening to Emily but she couldn't help having a funny feeling that this month ... well it might be the one. The one that REALLY counted, the one when... Of course she'd felt the same before, even just last month, and ... it ... hadn't happened. She realised her initial thought had been, 'she'd been unlucky.' She felt the signals of her sexual excitement and just as they registered her phone chirped.

A message. A text message. Probably not from Taylor - probably just some phone-plan deal. She checked her phone and her heart almost stopped a beat.

'E = 2 lines. 2 celebrate u have last proof. Hunter and Prey. 2 nite. Confirm acceptance.'

She read the message and then read it again, accepting its meaning. E was Emily and her 2 lines were a positive pregnancy test. Emily was going to have a baby and to celebrate the event Jess had been assigned her last task. To be achieved tonight of all nights. It was hunter and prey, a 'game' she'd only heard about before.

To put it simply her details were sent out to an undisclosed number of Cock Pit members with a password. Any member who located her within a specified time and gave the password could do what they liked with her then and there - or at least as soon as they could find a spot where they might not be arrested!

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,223 Followers