Jessica's New Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,218 Followers

"Just in case," said Antwan as he turned to another flat screen, "we also get funding from seven States and several non-profits. Didn't I tell you Taylor is a real smart man. Do you need to ask why we've never featured in the media and why none of our activities ever attract law enforcement?"

Jessica didn't need to. She also no longer had to wonder why Levy and others came here to learn the tricks of the trade from Taylor.

Antwan touched a screen and a recording from the main hall began playing. The sound was down very low but Jessica didn't need sound to know what she was watching. She saw Emily go on stage and then the whole ritual of the unsealing of the pregnancy test, the taking of the test itself and then the wait for the result. Even with the sound so low the cheer from the crowd was clearly audible as the image of two clear lines showed on the wall-screens.

"Going to be real popular is young Emily," said Antwan, "especially when her baby-bump is good and obvious. For every one of us who wants to knock you girls up there's another who REALLY likes fucking a white girl who's got a Black baby in her belly. They get it tough tho. Some of you girls don't wanna be near a man of any colour when you are knocked up - not that I blame them for that necessarily. Fortunately, the hormones raging seems to make the rest of you horny as fuck. A brotha ain't really fucked till he's had a white girl who knows she's growing a Black man's seed in her womb."

Antwan stood up and gestured Jess over to the window that ran across the far room at eye-level for anyone between about 5'3" and 6'3". "A view-point pretty high on the back wall of the Cock Pit." said Antwan. "See the guys at the bar nearest to us?"

Jessica saw maybe ten old Black guys at the bar - and she meant old. They might have been anywhere from sixty to eighty but it was hard to tell in the dim light. They sat drinking beers and apparently just talking together in the back of the club.

"They're about all that's left of the old neighborhood that they cleared thirty years ago. This was their bar and Taylor said any of them could come down any time we was open. They mostly just drink free bear and enjoy the best floor-show in this or any other town."

Jess giggled. Beyond the men she could see the club itself. Black men with the occasional white woman interspersed among them. White women staffed the bar and white women danced for the entertainment of the crowd.

"Know what it is you looking at?"

Jessica didn't answer - she knew Antwan would do so himself.

"You looking at your future, Jess, your future serving the needs of the Black man and, I hope and trust, this Black man in particular."

She felt her long skirt lifted and then his hand found her slick wet pussy. She didn't need to think about it. She automatically moved her feet apart to allow him easier access.

"That's how I like my pussy," purred Antwan, "real easy and available."

Jessica felt her body reacting to him.

"You been out fucking again tonight, Miss Big-Shot Lawyer? Who you been putting out for this time?"

"I don't know," said Jessica huskily, "I didn't ask his name. I just spread my legs and let him fuck me and seed me."

"Why'd you do that, a fine Southern girl like you?"

"He was Black and he was hard and I..."

"...and what?"

"...and I want to have a baby."

"That's right - and you soon will won't you?"

"Yes," moaned Jess as his fingers started working their way in and out of her. She still looked out in the Cock Pit and still felt his breath as he spoke low into her ear.

"What about all those men out there - you'd let any of them have you wouldn't ya."

"Yes," admitted Jessica, "I'd let any of them have me. I'd let ALL of them have me."

"In time you most likely will," said Antwan, "and meantime you'll be the star of the show next month. You'll make your presentation and then we'll initiate you and Emily. You just watched her presentation on the recording - maybe your one will be the same but I think we might just be a day or two early. Doesn't matter - if not tonight then next month or the one after. From initiation your pussy will be full of potent Black seed every day you're fertile. In our experience, and we've had a lot, you'll soon be well-and-truly Black Bred."

"UUUggghhh," moaned Jess as she felt a little climax courtesy of Antwan's fingers in her pussy and his suggestions in her brain.

"You know he wanted you don't you," purred Antwan. "Levy, I mean, he asked Taylor if he could take you back and make you his bottom bitch. Have you running his stable and recruiting new white pussy for him. Taylor owed him a solid so he might have said yes if I hadn't said that I wanted you too."

Jessica just stared forward as the words kept being poured into her ear in the dark velvety tones of Antwan. "Taylor had Jenny and, when the time comes and Taylor wants to retire, then I'm going to have you. You gonna be MY top girl and we gonna do things even old Taylor could only dream about. He got years in him yet - and those years you gonna be breeding. First this one - then your second's gonna be mine. No doubt and no dispute. Gonna keep you exclusive and well fucked till that second little nigga, my little nigga, is growing in your belly. Then there'll be more till it's time to work alongside me and bring who can tell how many more White girls into their own new lives. Sound good, baby? You ready for all that?"

"Yes," said Jess quietly as she felt her body reacting to him again. Antwan knew just how to play her. But then suddenly...

Her phone rang.

The mood was broken and Antwan pulled back from her. Everything was still as the phone rang twice more and then Antwan laughed. "I 'spect that's your boss wanting to know where you got to - best you be a good girl and answer it."

Jess fumbled in her bag and pulled out her phone. She answered it only to have Antwan hiss 'Speaker'. Jess didn't hesitate or wonder whether to obey him. Instead she turned on the speaker and laid the phone down on the small sill below the window she was still looking through. As she did so she felt Antwan push back up close behind her body. This time, however, she didn't feel clothing on her bare butt. Instead she felt warm flesh and a hard cock pushing against her. It was so typical of Antwan - he wanted to fuck her while she talked to her white boss. Just the thought of it set her heart pounding. How did Antwan ALWAYS know just how to turn her on?

There was silence for a few seconds and Jessica suddenly blurted out, '"Hello?"

"Um, Jessica, er Jess, is that you?"

It wasn't her boss. It was a female voice - the voice of the woman she'd grown up with in Shelby County, the woman who'd sometimes almost played the role of an older sister for her. The woman she'd last seen being hurried away from her door and the menacing sight of a huge and aroused Marquis.

Antwan was just holding her and gently moving his hard cock up and down to stimulate her pussy lips. Jessica knew he was waiting...

"Jessica, er Jess, I thought that I should call...

Just as she realised who she was talking to Jessica felt Antwan's hard Black cock push its way into her wet pussy.

"GiGi - uh - what's up - uh."

"Jess, we need to talk about... You know to talk about what happened when Charli and I came over to your new place."

"Uh - Yes GiGi we - uh - should talk ab - uh - about that - uh."

That bastard Antwan was really enjoying himself. He was thrusting into her hard and making her gasp every time.

"Jess - are you alright? You sound... funny."

"Don't be sil - uh - don't be silly GiGi - uh - GiGi don't be silly it's - UH - everythin - UH - all OK - UH."

"You're not alone are you, Jess, is it him - that man, that Black man that was at your house?"

"UH - no it's not him - UH - its Antwan who's an even - UH - better - UH - UH - UH."

"Oh..."

Antwan spoke, "Your friend is busy baby - taking my big Black cock. Ring her tomorrow and you can have a real nice talk."

"Oh, er, yes, OK, I'll ring tomorrow, er..."

Antwan ended the connection. "That the one Deon and Trey told me about? The one that came round your house and then ran away?"

"Yes, she's my cousin," admitted Jessica.

"Your cousin, eh, well I'm guessing it might just run in the family."

"Oh God," whimpered Jessica.

"Yeah, didn't run away screaming this time did she. I'm thinking I know what she's gonna be curious about when you talk tomorrow. If she rings you at all then I'm betting she'll soon be getting to learn just how good getting Blacked feels for herself. What you think Jess?" Antwan was teasing her - as if he knew what she was thinking herself.

She felt a slight scratch from the bristles on Antwan's chin as he leaned in to kiss her neck. His arms were round her and his hands fondled her breasts as he continued to pump his hard cock in and out of her. He knew when to tease her and he knew when to pound her hard. There could be worse things than being his top girl.

Suddenly Jessica gasped as Antwan kissed her neck hard. Her legs quivered with her body's reaction to his lovemaking and Antwan suddenly gripped her hard as he came inside her.

"Get your presentation sorted, Jess, you're good and ready to finally become one of Taylor's girls."

Jessica suddenly had a wicked thought. She realised just what she needed to REALLY make an impression on the Cock Pit regulars...

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,218 Followers