Jessica's Operating Room Gangbang Ch. 01

Story Info
Jessica gets gangbanged in the operating room.
3.8k words
4.36
37.1k
39

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 01/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrTony77
DrTony77
46 Followers

After her first exam, Jessica visited Dr. Thoren regularly. After a few months of 'exams,' Dr. Thoren started teaching Jessica to help him with other things. She learned how to weigh and measure a patient and take their blood pressure. Then she learned how to use a stethoscope and started listening to hearts and lungs and even hooking patients up for their EKG. Finally, Jessica started helping with more intimate parts of exams.

She enjoyed holding a patient's labia spread while Dr. Thoren worked inside their vagina. He taught her the various types of speculums like Graves, Pedersen, and Collin. Her favorite, though, was when he asked her to hold a patient's butt cheeks open for a rectal temperature or a rectal exam. The best was when they squirmed and she had to hold them down.

Another benefit of working with Dr. Thoren was being able to slip into empty exam rooms and explore. She was almost sure he had cameras in the rooms, but she didn't care. The thought of him watching her turned her on almost as much as playing with the equipment.

The first time she had played alone in a room was after about six months of regular sessions with the doctor. While he was doing paperwork she had snuck into a room. Just the feeling of sneaking around gave her a rush. What if she got caught? Soon, though, this became a regular part of her routine.

One day she went into a room, like she always did, turned on the lights, and picked a stethoscope from a drawer. After undressing to her bra and panties she put the earpieces in her ears and listened to her chest. She took some deep breaths, enjoying the sound of the air rushing in and out of her lungs.

Then she listened for her heartbeat, putting the stethoscope between her breasts like Dr. Thoren often did. Lub-dub, lub-dub. It was a soothing sound, and she listened for a long time. Standing there in the exam room, and figuring she was alone, she put one hand into her panties and began to play with herself. As expected her heart beat faster

She had never hooked herself up to the EKG, so she decided today was the day to try it. After making sure all the lead wires had electrodes attached, she slipped off her bra and sat down on the table. Carefully, she pulled the backing off the first electrode and stuck it to her chest below her left breast. Then she did the others, below the other breast, above her breasts, and one in between her breasts.

She turned on the monitor and it began a steady beeping in time with her heart. Her heart rate on the screen said 86, and the green lines traced a steady sinus rhythm. She put the stethoscope back in her ears and began to listen to how her heart beat in time with the monitor. Laying back she closed her eyes and relaxed to the sound of her own heart.

Then she had a thought. How fast would her heart rate get during orgasm, she wondered. She kicked off her panties, spread her legs, and began to touch herself again. The EKG picked up speed, so she began to play more aggressively with her clit. With one hand holding the stethoscope to her chest and the other playing with her clit she moaned in pleasure.

Deciding she needed two hands for her pussy, she took a piece of medical tape and fixed the head of the stethoscope to her chest. Now she had one hand for her clit, and the other one sent two fingers inside her pussy. This was heaven, and she began to get wet.

She recalled her first exam with Dr. Thoren and how he had used the speculum like a large metal dildo. It had made her feel fantastically full. Rummaging through the drawer at the foot of the table she found a large Collin speculum. Dr. Thoren didn't use these often because they were so big, but it seemed just right for her now. With one hand she spread her labia while the other hand eased the large instrument into her pussy. It took her a while to insert it all the way, but she finally got the entire speculum in up to the flanges at the front and opened it as far as she could tolerate.

She resumed stroking her clit with one hand while the other one played with the speculum. With her eyes closed she played and listened to her heartbeat faster and faster. Just when she was sure she was going to cum she heard a noise. Startled, she opened her eyes.

"Having some fun, Jessica?" It was Dr. Thoren. She hadn't heard him come in.

"I'm sorry, doctor," she stammered. She was too shocked to even take the stethoscope out of her ears.

"Don't be sorry," He said in a reassuring voice. "I don't mind you having a little fun, but since I'm here let's have fun together."

"Ok, doctor," she said, wondering what he had in store for her.

Without removing the speculum he flipped her on her side facing away from him, and spread lube on her back passage. Then something large entered her anus and moved upward. It was larger than a thermometer, and it wasn't the doctor's finger.

"What's that, doctor?" She asked, her heart racing.

"This is a proctoscope. It's used for examining the rectum, but it can be a fun toy." He guided her hand to the scope, and she began to pull in and out while her other hand did the same with the speculum in her pussy.

"I think we need to fill all 3 holes, don't you Jessica?" Wearing nothing but a lab coat he walked around the side of the table so he was facing her.

"Yes, doctor," she said and opened her mouth wide. He slid his cock in until the whole shaft was in her mouth.

With all of her holes occupied, two by medical instruments and one by Dr. Thoren's massive cock, it wasn't long before an orgasm built within her. The sound of her heart through the stethoscope mesmerized her while the speculum in her pussy and the proctoscope up her ass built steady heat within her.

"Cum for me like a good girl," he said.

With that, she orgasmed, screaming with her mouth still full of his cock. When she had finished he pulled himself out of her mouth and aimed his thick member at her face. With a few strokes, a giant load of hot cum flew out and covered Jessica's face.

She was startled by the shower of sticky liquid. Both her boyfriend, Ryan, and Dr. Thoren had cum in her mouth before, but she'd never had cum on her face. It was a little embarrassing, but hot at the same time. She liked it when he treated her like a slut.

"Am I a slut, doctor?"

"No, you're my special little girl. Only very good girls get that," he said.

"Thank you, doctor. I like being your little girl."

Despite being covered in the doctor's seed she turned her head to see the EKG screen. 160 beats per minute showed in the corner of the screen while the green lines were full of sharp peaks.

Once she was cleaned up and they were both dressed she turned to leave, but Dr. Thoren stopped her.

"The reason I came looking for you is because I need an assistant for a lecture I'm giving next week," he said to her.

"I'm not sure how I can help," she replied.

"Well, it's a lecture on examination and stimulation of young women who are fully developed but have never been pregnant," he started. "We had a model scheduled, but she bailed. I was hoping you might fill in."

She wasn't sure about this.

"Plus, it's a paid job. What do you say?"

She agreed and the following Friday she found herself in the 5th floor surgery center, 2 floors above Dr.Thoren's office. It was seven in the evening, and the center was closed, but a nurse met her when she entered.

"Hi, I'm Jill," said the young, blond woman. She was wearing scrubs and looked to be in her mid-twenties. "Dr.Thoren told me you'd be coming. Right this way please."

Jill led her through a door into a locker room and stopped in front of an open locker.

"You can put your things in here. Everything comes off, including your bra, panties, and socks. Jewelry too. Necklaces, earrings, piercings, everything. You need to be completely naked before you leave this room."

Suddenly Jessica felt butterflies in her stomach. Not even a gown. She wasn't sure about this anymore, but it was too late to back out now.

"Then walk through that door." Jill pointed to a door at the far side of the locker room. "That will take you directly into the operating room. There's a sheet on the table. Have a seat on the operating table and cover yourself with the sheet however you like. Dr. Thoren and the others will meet you in there." She paused and smiled. "Any questions."

She had many, but she answered with a meek, "No," and a shake of her head.

"Ok. Have a good evening." Jill left the room and Jessica set to stripping. Once she had everything off and in the locker, she followed Jill's instructions and exited the locker room through the door on the far side of the room. When she stepped through the doorway she found herself in an operating room, just as she'd been told.

There was no one in the room except for her, but she still felt a bit self-conscious walking around naked. On the operating table in the center of the room, she found a folded green sheet. She sat down on the side of the table and put the sheet over her front, tucking it securely under her arms. Then she waited.

As she waited she looked around. The table she was sitting on was long enough for her to lay on, but narrower than the tables in Dr. Thoren's office. There was a lot of equipment in the room. Some of it she recognized, but a lot of it she didn't. The EKG by the head of the table was nearly identical to the one in Dr. Thoren's office. There were trays of speculums and proctoscopes that looked familiar. A lot of the other things looked unfamiliar and scary.

After a few minutes, Dr. Thoren walked in from a different door. He was accompanied by three other men, all of whom were wearing surgical masks that hid their faces. She checked that the sheet was securely tucked under her armpits, and covered as much of her as possible. At the same time, she had a feeling she wouldn't have the sheet for very long.

"Hello, Jessica. How are you this evening?" Dr. Thoren asked.

"Hello, doctor. I'm ok. Just very nervous," she replied.

Dr.Thoren addressed the group behind him. "Jessica has agreed to be our model for today, but she's never done this before," he told them. "You can understand her being nervous."

They nodded and murmured their agreement.

"Ok, Jessica," he said, turning back to her. "First thing we need to do is get you on the heart monitor." With a quick move, he yanked the sheet from her, leaving her exposed to the strangers standing around. She covered her large chest with her hands. "Lie down on your back please."

She did as he asked and he moved her hands to her sides. A light came on above the table, blinding her a bit. She could feel herself turning red from embarrassment. She was barely paying attention as Dr. Thoren fixed 5 EKG electrodes to her chest and wrapped a blood pressure cuff around her arm.

As she lay there she could feel the four men staring at her naked body. She imagined their eyes working down her body from her full breasts to the tuft of red hair between her legs. While she contemplated what might happen next, she heard the sounds of equipment being moved into place. When she looked down towards her feet she could see that Dr. Thoren had set up leg holders on either side of the operating table.

"Let's get her in position," Dr. Thoren said. A doctor grabbed each leg and lifted it gently into the holder, then secured it with a wide strap. Her legs moved wider as the holders were positioned to Dr. Thoren's liking, then the bottom of the table was folded down. Then the group of men gathered between her splayed legs and Dr. Thoren adjusted the light so that it shone directly on her exposed sex.

There was a snap of gloves, then fingers parted her labia. She was startled by the sudden, unannounced touch and might have jumped straight off the table had her legs not been strapped to the holders.

"Our first topic this evening will be inserting a urinary catheter into a female patient. You can see that the urethra sits well inside the labia, so the labia need to be retracted during this procedure. There are several ways to do this, but I prefer to use a Collin speculum opened horizontally." There were clinking noises before he continued. "I've selected a medium for Jessica so we can hold her open without excessive discomfort."

"Are you ready, Jessica?" Dr. Thoren asked.

"Yes, Doctor," she answered. Cold metal touched between her spread lips.

"Just relax," Dr. Thoren said soothingly. The speculum slid inside her causing a familiar feeling of fullness. "Opening it now," he said and the device began to widen inside her. Being opened horizontally instead of vertically was a different and somewhat uncomfortable sensation and she squirmed a bit. Just when she was sure it was going to start hurting, the speculum stopped getting bigger.

"As you can see," Dr. Thoren addressed the group eagerly peering inside Jessica's now open pussy, "the urethra is now exposed enough to insert the Foley catheter. The key to a successful insertion is using plenty of lubricant."

Something touched her pee-hole and she jumped. She had never had anything in there, and the idea of Dr. Thoren putting something up there was scary.

"Ok, Jessica. I'm inserting the catheter now. Just stay relaxed."

That was easy for him to say. It felt to her like a slimy worm was crawling up inside her. Then came a warm gush and she realized she was peeing. She tried to stop the flow but couldn't. She peeked her head up off the table, trying to see what was going on.

"It's alright, Jessica. You probably feel like you're urinating now, right?"

"Yes, doctor."

"With the catheter inside you won't be able to control your bladder. Just lie back and let it do its job."

She did and after a minute or so of embarrassment, the flow of urine stopped.

Dr. Thoren addressed the group again. "Note that the patient was not instructed to empty her bladder prior to the catheter being inserted, so she was quite full."

Jessica wondered if he would take the catheter out now. To her relief, he removed the speculum, but the catheter remained in her bladder.

"And now for the fun part of the evening, we will stimulate our patient to several orgasms," Dr. Thoren announced. There was an excited murmur from the other doctors and Jessica figured this was the part they had been waiting for. It sure sounded better to her than the catheter that was still in her bladder.

More pressure as more cold metal entered her pussy. She recognized the sensation of a speculum being inserted even before Dr. Thoren said anything. When she was open as wide as the instrument would allow Dr. Thoren spoke to the other men.

"This is a standard Graves speculum, which I have modified to carry an electrical current," he said.

Jessica wasn't sure she liked the sound of that. Electricity and her pussy weren't things she normally thought went together.

"Jessica has never had this done, so this will be a new experience for her," he continued. "I've attached the speculum to a device that can give varying types and intensities of electrical pulses."

A tingle went through her pussy and the walls contracted involuntarily against the speculum. It was an entirely new, but pleasant sensation.

"Observe the vaginal walls contracting with each pulse."

She was vaguely aware of the four men staring into her, but she focused on the steady pulses rushing through her pussy and causing it to contract around the unyielding speculum. Already she could feel wetness building within her.

"We can, of course, change the intensity for maximum stimulation," Dr. Thoren said.

A burst of electricity shocked her womanhood with nearly painful intensity, causing her to cry out. "Ouch."

"Every patient will have a setting that feels comfortable," he said. The stimulation returned to a more pleasant level, and Jessica relaxed as her muscles contracted over and over.

Her reverie was interrupted by something pushing against her butt.

"Just relax, Jessica," Dr. Thoren said. "This is a rectal probe that does exactly the same thing as the speculum." With a grunt, the probe slipped inside her anus and settled into place. Soon she was feeling two perfectly synchronized pulses. She very much wanted to play with her clit, but she was sure Dr. Thoren didn't want her hands down there right now.

As the devices in her pussy and ass continued their work, two of the doctors came and stood by her, one on each side of the table. Each man was naked except for a surgical mask that obscured most of his face. A large erection pointed towards her from each man.

Unsure what to do, she reached out and took a cock in each hand and began to stroke it. The men moaned and she stroked a little faster.

A third man, also naked except for his mask, stood behind her head. She figured he was about to put his cock in her mouth, instead, he reached for her left nipple, pinched it, and then put a clamp on it. He then did the same with her other nipple. Before long her nipples began to pulse in time with the contractions of her pussy.

She knew was going to cum. Her back arched with each pulse from the clamps as she continued stroking the two cocks.

"Let us know when you cum, Jessica." Dr. Thoren said.

With that, she let go and came hard. "I'm cumming," she screamed.

To her surprise, the devices in her holes didn't stop pulsing. Another orgasm began to build within her.

Her head was pulled backward, and she saw a cock by her face. She opened her mouth wide and the naked doctor shoved the whole length of his shaft into her mouth and down her throat and pumped in and out. Behind him, she could see the green lines of the heart monitor racing by as the machine beeped ever faster in time with her thundering heart.

Just as she was about to cum again the cock inside her mouth erupted, spewing thick hot cum down her throat. She swallowed as another orgasm, this one more powerful than the first shook her whole body.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed, half choking on cum.

"As you can see," Dr. Thoren narrated, "Jessica has just orgasmed a second time. Would you like to keep going, Jessica?"

"Oh, god. Oh, Yes. Please, doctor. Please make me cum again." She panted. The speculum closed and she felt it slide out of her. Then there was a tug at her butt.

"Push this out for me please, Jessica," Dr. Thoren instructed.

It wasn't easy, but with some effort she expelled the probe from her ass. Almost instantly Dr. Thoren's enormous cock was thrusting into her well-lubricated pussy. Once he was fully inside, he worked very slowly in and out. It was an exquisite feeling, and Jessica moaned with pleasure.

She was so busy riding Dr. Thoren's cock she almost didn't notice the clamps being removed from her nipples. Once the clamps were off, though, her nipples throbbed as blood rushed into them and they stood erect.

"From my previous experience with this patient, I know that she likes to be restrained," Dr. Thoren said. With a rush, Jessica remembered how he handcuffed her and bent her over the table to fuck her. "Doctors, if you would like to help with that."

The doctors standing near her sides took her hands from their cocks, pulled extensions out from the sides of the table, and laid her arms on the extensions. Then they placed a strap around each of her wrists.

Unable to move she was helpless as they began slapping her face and breasts with their erections. She moaned and tried to get one of the cocks in her mouth, but they continued slapping her with their enlarged members

The sensation of fingers on her clit made her buck harder against the thrusting cock in her pussy. She moaned with delight.

"I--I'm gonna cum!" she shouted and let forth a third orgasm. As she did, Dr. Thoren grabbed her thighs hard and blasted his load inside her.

The doctors standing beside her stroked their cocks as they watched her cum while strapped to the operating table. As soon as she finished they approached her head and stroked themselves until they shot their loads onto her face. She could do nothing but lay there as two hot, sticky loads of cum covered her face.

DrTony77
DrTony77
46 Followers
12