Jessica's Operating Room Gangbang Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the silence that followed she again became aware of the sounds of the heart monitor and BP cuff.

"Peak heart rate of 174, BP 124 over 86. I'd say she was definitely stimulated," Dr. Thoren announced as another doctor cleaned the cum off her face. "We'll let our patient rest a bit and we'll reconvene in an hour."

The four men filed out of the room and Jessica was left alone, naked, splayed, and restrained on the operating table. As she wondered what she had gotten herself into, Jill, the nurse from earlier in the evening, entered the room. Lifting her head, Jessica could see she was carrying an IV set up.

"Dr.Thoren ordered something for you so you could take a little nap," she said with a pleasant but no-nonsense tone in her voice. With that she took Jessica's left arm, which was still strapped down, cleaned it, and inserted the IV needle. Then she injected something into the IV port. Jessica felt burning in her arm and tried to fight against the sleep that was overtaking her, but couldn't.

To be continued...

12