All Comments on 'Jessica's Saturday Morning'

by On_Top_Of_Things

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
too damn short

too damn short. it needs a sequal desperatly, maybe something involving the parents hearing these screaming orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good Start

You are off to a good start. I certainly agree with the comment about needing to be more. It was too short. I was well on my way to a good time and then it ended. Need more. Ignore the comment about too long and it being dumb. You did a great job and definitely am looking forward to more.

-Jamie

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
unbelievable

Completely unbelievable. Poor job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Total load of Rubbish

Total load of Rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i recall when i was like 17 i walked into my 14 yr old sisters room by accident she was fingering her pussy i said well.well lil sis what ya doing she went nothing i said wrong and i went over to her bed i said looks like your having fun she goes i was i said well let's see this fun and watched her finger herself for a few i said lil sister let big brother help i took my middle finger and fingered her pussy she was omg,omg( i had been having sex with girls since i was like 13 i started early)i then said i will show you what pissy esting is and sterted licking her pussy she was again going omg. she came all over my face i said now lil sister time to fuck your little pussy she goes i'm not sure i'm ready i said sister i know your a virgin but it's time i slide my cock real slow into her virgin pussy and popped her cherry blod was all over her sheets i took my time in her twat i could see her fsce was lite up she was enjoying this as much as i was,i sped up a bit she goes it hurt a bit but don't stop i love you so much i fucked her for about 15 more minutes knowing i'd be cumming in few but it felt so good i just didn't want to pull out and boom i blew my load into her pussy, i was sort of scared i might get her pregnant when i did she went omg that was so good i said,i pulled out and looked at her told her what happend might lead to her being pregnant she goes i can't mom put me on the pill about 8 months ago when we talked about sex and that hormones thing ect....me and little sister have been having our sex session for many,many.many years now...and the best part is about 4 yrs ago our other sister found out what was going on and joined into our fun.

madmax2010madmax2010about 6 years ago
wished it was longer

maybe a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

could develop this more; maybe make them stepsiblings might be better. I wish she went down on him first to really draw it out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous