Jessie: A Practical Demonstration

Story Info
Jessie learns another lesson.
1.1k words
4.31
8.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You finished rinsing and shut off the shower. You run your hands through your shoulder-length hair and the excess water runs down your back, a few droplets tickling their way between your pert arse cheeks. You step out and turn to face him as he holds out the towel, spread wide between his arms and waiting to fold you into its warm embrace.

You step forward and he wraps the towel around your shoulders, "That's much better. All clean and shiny." and he starts to dry you off as you stand there. His hands methodically work the towel, rubbing the soft material across your skin until he's satisfied all the water has gone. He discards the damp towel and steps back to admire your naked body. His eyes wander as he takes in your pert c-cup tits, nipples poking out from the chill of the air after the hot shower, drifting downwards as he moves around you, examining every inch of your body. A hand reaches out and he lightly traces a fingertip around the two small freckles on your hip, raising a small tingle in its wake. He stops behind you, his hand runs across your hip and around your stomach and you feel him pulling you back against him. You can feel his hard cock pressing against your arse through his jeans. He leans down and you feel his breath on the back of your neck as he speaks softly, "Perfect. I think you're ready for the next lesson." He releases the arm around your waist and taking your wrist leads you to your bedroom.

He walks you to the foot of the bed and stops. He turns you to face him and your eyes flick between his and the items laid out on the bed: the crop, a single length of rope, and that's it. You didn't know what to expect but now you have no idea. He watches you as your imagination chases possible scenarios. He let's go of your wrist and reaches down to the bed. You watch as his fingers close around the crop handle and he lifts it from the covers. Your eyes fix on the little tab of leather as it slowly approaches you. It strokes across your stomach and slides up between your breasts coming to rest at your throat.

"Don't you look delicious standing there like that. I'm going to enjoy this lesson." He steps in and his hand drops to grab a handful of your arse and squeezes. Hard. He steps behind you and reaches around to your tits. He pulls you back against him as he gropes them and you feel the head of the crop slide down your body and between your legs. Pinned against him you feel his cock pushing against you as he teases your pussy with the crop, teasing out your hard nipples with firm fingers. "We already know a little bit about how your body reacts. It's timed you learned a different lesson." The head of the crop is now gently tapping at your clit and you can feel your arousal building.

His fingers release your tits. "Kneel down." You carefully get to your knees and he steps in front of you. You can see the outline of his cock pressing through his jeans right in front of your face. The head of the crop is back between your legs and is stroking gently, backwards and forwards. "What are you waiting for?" A sharp slap lands on your inner thigh and you yelp at the shock. "Take it out." Another swift slap to the other thigh and you reach up and unzip the fly. Reaching in you take hold of his cock and pull it out. "Let's see what you can do with that. Start with your hands, and remember, this isn't a sprint." The head of the crop settles on your pussy and begins to stroke slowly as your hands reach out and take hold of his cock.

Your slide your hands up and down it's length slowly at first, trying to match the stroke of the crop between your legs but when it starts to concentrate on your clit you lose the rhythm and start to speed up. A series of sharp slaps with the crop sting your thighs and you cry out. "I told you it wasn't a sprint. Let's try something else. While you've still got the use of your hands why don't you grab hold of those gorgeous tits and we can try them out." You squeeze your tits together and he holds his cock while you watch it slide along your cleavage leaving a slick trail at each stroke. He rubs the head against your hard nipples, sliding it from side to side before pressing the head firmly between your tits and holding it there as you rock gently backwards and forwards. All the time the crop is teasing gently, sliding between your wet lips and urging you on.

After a few minutes he stops you with another flick of the wrist and another stinging slap. "That was very good, but we're not done yet." He steps back to the bed and picks up the coil of rope. He kneels behind you and takes your wrists, pulling your arms back and tying them quickly. His hand reaches around your throat and he pulls you backwards against his chest. The fingers slowly increase the pressure as he speaks, "You won't need your hands now...but while I've got you here..." and his other hand slides down your body and two fingers slip easily into your wet pussy. The hold on your throat makes your head pound and you can't resist the sensation of his fingers hammering your pussy hard and fast. Your orgasm hits and he feels your body twitching deep inside. He holds them in place as you cum hard on his hand.

Releasing his grip he pushes you back upright and steps in front of you. His fingers take hold of your hair and you feel the head of his cock pushing through your lips and into your mouth. He holds your head in both hands and starts to fuck your face with long, deep strokes, the head of his cock sliding down your throat. Your hands bound behind you all you can do is wait until he's finished with you. With a grunt he pulls his cock from your mouth and you feel the cum hit your lips and chin and begin to drip onto your tits.

His fingers still in your hair he tilts your head back to look up at him. He smiles, "An excellent lesson. Good girl, Jessie, but now I think you might need another shower."