Jessie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sore.

I hurt.

But I was alive.

I'd gone toe-to-toe with a warrior who was not only well-trained at killing, but enjoyed it, and I'd limped away with bruises and a few stitches.

Not bad.

I toweled off and went back to the bed, flopped down and instantly regretted the sudden jarring motion. Jessie walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later, a towel wrapped tightly under her armpits and another in her hands, furiously scrubbing her wavy black hair dry. She finished and I chuckled at her drowned-rat appearance. "You're so cute. I love you."

She blushed and shrugged, a smile climbing her cheeks as her shoulders climbed towards her ears. I sat up and reached out, took her hand and tugged her to stand in front of me. "Yes, daddy?"

I gave the hem of the towel a pull and it dropped to a pile around her ankles, leaving her standing beautifully naked, the little triangle of black fuzz over her slit highlighting her milk-white skin.

Dammit, she was gorgeous.

I pulled her down and she acquiesced, bending over my lap very precisely in the way we were both familiar with. I ran my hand over her back and she shivered at my touch, the edge of my finger sliding through droplets of water and spreading them over her skin. Lower, and she gasped as I slid my hand between warm thighs, motioning them apart. "Spread your legs, young lady."

The look she gave me over her shoulder was almost embarrassed. It was mostly submissive, expectant, patient, peaceful, a little fearful, more than a little aroused.

My hand lingered on the curves of her bottom for a moment, enjoying the warmth and softness, and then I pulled back and gave her a hard slap.

Jessie let out a deep groan and looked back and up at me, her eyes hooded, her lower lip between her teeth. She wriggled on my knees, rubbing her pelvis against my lap as she pushed off the floor with her toes, lifting her bottom for me again. Another slap, not as hard, and she shifted, enjoying the way my hand lingered on her ass.

"You said you were cruising for a spanking earlier, is that why you stopped sucking me off?"

She shook her head earnestly. "Nuh-uh. I was gonna ask for this. I wouldn't trick you like that."

I dragged my fingernails hard down her back, leaving red streaks on her porcelain skin, and she rolled her shoulders in a cat-like motion. She loved having her back scratched. All the way down to her butt, then another long drag of fingernails on skin, and I spanked her a third time, harder.

Her breath caught, and the look that she gave me was so devastatingly needy and sexy I almost pushed her to the floor so I could take her right there on the hardwood.

I brought my hand down again and again on her bottom, kneading pink flesh, throwing in long, hard scratches from her neck to get tailbone just to vary the sensation occasionally. I trailed my thumb down the crack of her ass, teased it over plump pussylips, slipped it into her boiling wet tunnel. "Are you gonna be a good girl for me, Jessie? You gonna behave, do what I tell you? Or am I gonna have to keep spanking you until you learn?"

That got me another earnest nod, and I rewarded her with a firm slide of my thumbprint against the ridged front wall of her twat. "Get up on the bed," I told her.

Jessie practically bounded off my lap and onto the bed, crawling to the center and rolling to her back, stretching her arms and legs out above and below her, a long line of pale flesh on the blue and green plaid sheets. She grinned at me and ground her thighs together, stimulating herself as I watched. "Are you gonna fuck me, Gary?"

"Oh yeah." I knee-walked over to her and roughly pushed her legs up and wide, hooking her knees with the crooks of my arms. I looked down at her, watching me, waiting for whatever I chose to do next, and it felt like my heart was going to break.

I needed her.

I unhooked one of her legs for a moment and reached down to angle my straining erection into her. Just inside, and I picked up her leg again, stretching her out, increasing the tightness of her already tight sheath, giving both of us an incredible visual as I drove forward, rocking my pelvis to spear deep into her again and again. She gripped me exquisitely, hot and slick, and she propped herself up on her elbow so she could watch my movement in and out of her sensitive hole.

Jessie's eyes lifted from our joining to my face, a look of wild excitement and enjoyment flashing across her face. I growled, shrugged off one of her legs, seized her black and red and green hair, and dragged her face to mine, roughly pressing my lips to hers, driving my tongue into her mouth and making her submit to my kiss. We parted after a long while and she laughed beautifully.

Arms around my neck, my vampiric lover pulled me down on top of her, legs climbing up my back to wrap around me, pelvis tilted up to change the angle of penetration. She held me like a spider, tight, close, cocooned in her limbs, hot skin against hot skin and faces scant millimeters apart.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too."

I reared back to sitting up again, breaking the clinch she had on me, and I cut off her laugh with a hand on her throat that made her gasp and her eyes go wide. I rolled my hips, harder and faster, slamming into Jessie over and over and over, and I couldn't tell if the way she was opening her mouth wide was a cut-off gasp for air or a silent scream of climax.

It was the latter. Her body locked up and her back arched off the bed and I could feel the convulsions rippling through her body all the way down through her wet cunt. I held still to savor the feeling of her orgasm and her lips pulled back over her teeth like she was growling at me, and she arched even harder against my body, grinding my cock deeper up into that spasming hot tunnel.

I let up from choking her, and she panted in air, a feral grin stretched across her flushed face. "You fuck me so good, Daddy."

"Yes, I do. Flip over."

Jessie gave me a pouty face and pulled off my dick with a slight squelch, then rose up on her hands and knees, arching her back up to offer me my choice of orifice, looking back over her shoulder to watch as I entered her.

"Not like that, darling." I gently pushed her flat to the bed and then pushed one knee up to her side, stretching her out like a sunning lizard. Straddling her other leg, I guided my prick to her wet, open box and thrust inside. Propped up as she was with her arms locked straight and her pelvis on the bed, Jessie rolled her shoulders at the sensation of penetration, tilting her head back. I reached around to turn and cup her chin, holding her face so we could make out while rolled my hips, slowly, steadily filling her and then withdrawing.

I could feel the rising excitement boiling in my abdomen, the impending release building strength, spurred on by the straining press of my hips against Jessie's firm, muscular ass, and my pumping picked up speed. I sought my own orgasm aggressively, groping and roughly kissing my gothic lover, hammering into that slick tunnel again and again until... "FUCK!" I held still, buried deep inside my woman as my cock twitched and recoiled and spat semen deep up inside her, adding to the liquid already coating her pussy. Jessie kissed me violently over her shoulder, reaching back with one arm to clutch me to her, maintaining the skin-on-skin closeness as my climax drew to a close.

Weakened, I slumped to the side, pulling her with me, holding her tight. "Dammit, I love you," I breathed into her ear. She giggled at her hair tickling her ear and turned her head to look at me in her peripheral vision. "I love you too."

"We should probably get up at some point. I think there's a holiday today."

"Maybe." She sighed, inhaled deeply, tried to slow her exerted breathing. "Which one? I forgot."

"Fourth of July?"

Her laugh was musical, and she rolled away, hopping off the bed and running for the dresser. "Yay presents!"

#####

"How are you feeling today?" Sienna asked as we sat around the dining room table. I'd made eggs and sausage and toast for breakfast and as the meal went on it was getting tougher and tougher to keep Jane from running into the living room and tearing into her gifts.

"Head hurts like a - " I looked at the child. "It hurts."

"You look awful."

"Awww, thanks," I said humorously. "I'll put on a hat."

"I'm just... I'm sorry. Sorry I'm the cause."

I sighed. "No worries. I'm alive. That's pretty lucky, all things considered."

Jessie reached out and squeezed my arm. "My man beat up a Marine. Let's not forget how impressive that is."

I could feel myself blushing.

#####

Opening gifts was fun. Jane's squeals of laughter and babbles of attention-seeking sometimes-speech were provoked by every loud tear of wrapping paper, and the two women seemed to delight in making her shriek with enjoyment. I just sat back and watched, a smile on my face, even though the change in facial expression made my head ache.

It did my heart good to see them happy. To see Sienna smile and laugh at her child's antics, to feel Jessie sit back by my side after retrieving or distributing this or that gift, warm and solid and alive and MINE under the arm I draped over her shoulder. This was happiness - watching others be happy.

I might start and focus my hearing with every shift and creak of the old house in the winter wind, might have the side of my head stitched together, but for right now, I was enjoying life.

It was a beautiful day to be alive.