Jessie Ch. 04

Story Info
Ladies Come First.
6k words
4.85
7.2k
7

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lipstick stains down the front of my shirt

Your panties on the floor, my mind's in the dirt

You're two kinds of sweet, naughty and nice

If I get this chance again I won't think twice

- Ladies Come First, Hinder

###

October

###

"How's my girl?" I asked Ashley. The gorgeous Indian bartender was obsessively polishing the bar, letting the other two bartenders handle the drink orders.

"Which one? The cheerleader or the pirate?"

I rolled my eyes at her. "You know the answer to that."

"The cheerleader is doing fine. A little nervous, but better than last time. And the pirate is doing good too. Don't know if she told you, but she started work on her bartender's license."

I took a swig of my Wild Turkey. "Really? Good for her."

"Yeah, Jane plays in the store, Sienna plays with her when we're not busy, does her studying. As soon as she starts taking opening shifts, I can actually start getting some sleep."

I reached out and covered her hand with mine, gave her my warmest smile. "Thank you."

"Sure thing."

I turned and slid off my barstool, melted into the crowd, moving towards the stage. The room was hot and loud, lots of people packed into the bar, most wearing costumes, most with drinks in their hand. A few watched from tables, eating along the sides of the crowded main floor, watching the stage where costumed band members were just about to start singing. Jessie - dressed in a black and red cheerleader outfit was conversing with her lead guitarist who was dressed in a very distinctive red superhero outfit. I smiled. My girl was so gorgeous.

I excused myself as someone bumped into me, catching and steadying them by the shoulder as they hurried by. "See? How's it going?"

The redhead grinned at me. "Making a ton in tips. Drunk people like to give pretty girl money. Who would've guessed?"

She WAS pretty. In a bar full of women, the majority of whom seemed to be competing to see who could wear the skimpier Halloween costume, she was dressed extremely conservative. Brown pants tucked into high boots, ruffled white shirt under a cheap black corset under a frock coat. A tricorner hat hid most of her red hair, a few wisps visible around her ears and neck. Most striking of all was her face. After her awful week, week and a half of detox, she'd looked gaunt and exhausted, sunken red eyes and weight burned off with fever and vomiting and nearly seven days without food. Since then she added weight back, and though I didn't have much to compare to in the last three years, she definitely looked healthier than when she'd shown up on my doorstep, happier, more awake, vibrant in a way that wasn't chemically induced. She'd even put on makeup tonight, black mascara swept back and up.

Sienna looked like a happy, healthy young woman, finally.

"No surprise to me at all. You look great. How's Jane doing?"

The pirate bartender blushed at my compliment. "She's in the back playing with a couple of other kids. A couple of Ashley's employees have kids, so she's got a room set up for them."

"Nice."

Another waiter started jumping up and down and waving over by the bar, and Sienna rolled her eyes. "I think that's my cue. You'll wait till the end of my shift, take me home?"

"No, I'm gonna leave you and Jane here. Duh."

She punched me in the shoulder, gave me a brilliant smile, and started cutting through the crowd.

Microphone feedback stabbed my ears and I turned back to the stage as Ashley coughed to quiet the crowd, and started her introduction. "Thanks for coming out tonight for a very special evening, a very spooky, very creepy evening, All Hallows Eve." Her voice was low and dark, matching her long black witch costume. "We have a very special treat for you tonight, a local band, friends of mine, The RocketGirls, performing some new material! Get ready for some hot and heavy ROCK!"

The band opened up with a couple of power chords that I could barely recognize, and I cocked my head, trying to figure out the tune. Then Jessie started growling over music and I smirked to myself. A rock version of a very sexually aggressive rap song.

Oh, Jessie.

#####

Jessie was amped up when we got home. Despite the exhausting performance, she was riding high on adrenaline, and immediately after Sienna took Jane up to the bed, the cheerleader pushed me against the door for a vicious kiss, hand snaking down into my pants to grip and stroke. Then she broke away with a laugh, running for the refrigerator. "Ice cream?"

"Why not?"

I watched her maniacally sprinting around the kitchen grabbing bowls and toppings from cabinets and grinned. A couple of hours ago she was singing filthy, explicit rock, now she was acting like a little kid.

Oh, Jessie.

Footsteps on the stairs and a tired-looking pirate walked into the kitchen. "See, ice cream?" my girl called back.

"Nope, I've got dinner in the car." She walked past me out the side door. "Hey, Gary,

We sat around the kitchen table, Jessie and I chowing down on ice cream, Sienna digging into microwaved spaghetti from the bar. My girl was pounding out text messages and social media updates, tagging pictures and posts from that night's performance, and I smiled as I watched the cheerleader's fingers flying over her screen, cold electronic light glowing over her smiling face between bites of dessert. I glanced over at Sienna and noticed her smiling softly at me. I had to fight not to glance guiltily down at my food. "How are you liking the job?" I asked.

"It's good. I'm making some money, Ashley's nice, and the customers beat serving horny oil drillers in Dakota."

"Jane doing ok?"

She shrugged. "I'm sure the restaurant isn't her favorite place in the world, but there are toys in the office and Ashley lets me stop back and see her pretty often. It works."

"She is a good person."

"You sleep with her too?" Sienna was grinning at me, no judgment on her face at all.

I shrugged. "No kissing and telling."

"You slut."

Jessie looked up from her phone, gave me a sultry, predatorial smile, and waggled her fingers at me in a slight wave.

Sienna just rolled her eyes, sighed dramatically.

"Working tomorrow?" I asked.

"Day off," she sighed. "Laundry, taking Jane to the park if it's at all warm out. What are you up to?"

"Absolutely nothing. Lazy day. Groceries and working out."

"And I've got another concert tomorrow night," Jessie interrupted excitedly.

"Oh yeah. It's actually Halloween. So they're playing again. People apparently really like Alice Cooper this time of year, who'd've guessed?"

The black-haired cheerleader giggled. "And they really like seeing hot girls in costumes perform it."

"You're funny." Sienna rose and threw out her styrofoam to-go box. "I'm gonna go pass out now. Long day."

"Sleep well," Jessie called after her.

"See you tomorrow."

We sat there for a while finishing our ice cream, then Jessie grabbed our dishes and took them into the kitchen. I watched as she grabbed a cookie from the jar and hopped up on the counter, looking out at her rocket. I watched her chew and contemplate, and then walked over. "Everything alright?"

She nodded. "Yeah. It is. Just thinking."

"About?" I leaned on the counter and started idly kneading the muscles in her drawn-up legs.

"Stuff. Like... Are you ok with her being here?"

"Yeah. I guess. I mean, having a kid in the house for the past three months has been weird. And a little inconveniencing... You don't walk around naked outside of the second level anymore."

Jessie giggled. "But it's not been BAD having her around, right?"

"Right..."

"And you're not having any problems with Sienna?"

I thought about it. "Not really. It was kinda weird, but now she's out of the house a lot, working, and I...we just don't have the same relationship we did back then. I don't even think it's possible." I laughed harshly. "There was more sexual tension with McKenna living here for a week than there is with See."

"Seriously?"

"It's like living in a hotel." I shrugged. "We usually all eat meals together, that's it. Other than that, she's at work or upstairs or taking care of Jane. She's just... Here. It's not like we're having big, deep conversations about how she loved me and how I fucked her."

"Ok." This seemed to satisfy the raven-haired beauty, and she took another bite of her cookie.

"Why do you ask?"

"I just wanted to make sure you're ok... And I wanted to ask them to stay longer. I know we didn't put a time limit on it but..." Her voice trailed off and she stared at the baked good in her hand like it could give her strength.

I tilted her chin up gently, forced her to meet my eyes. "But what, darling?"

She blew out a heavy exhalation. "The spring semester starts in January. I wanna sign up for nursing classes, and I was thinking...I was thinking we could let them stay here in exchange for taking care of the house. They get a nice place to live rent-free, pretty much free food, no real need for a car cuz Ashley's store is right down the street, free childcare for Jane when See is out... And all she'd have to do is clean up around here two, three times a week."

I laughed. "You want Sienna to be our live-in MAID?"

Jessie gave me a "you dumbass" look. "I wanna offer her options. When you met me, freezing my ass off in that shitty apartment, this would've seemed like a sweet deal. Work part-time, do some laundry, get an apartment. And if I'd had a kid..."

I thought about it. My former lover being underfoot and around a bit more often. For indefinitely longer. It seemed too close to the arrangement I'd had with her after Tori and I had been accused of murder back in Minnesota, and Tori had retreated from the world of the living. But then again, I was in a relationship now, I was of sound mind, and I wasn't going to be sleeping with her, using her to replace the woman I loved.

"It's your call. I'm ok with it if you are."

"You're not weirded out by it? This doesn't make you uncomfortable or anything?"

"It's not any weirder than the rest of our lives."

"True dat." Jessie thought for a moment. "Ok. I'll talk to her. Or do you want to?"

"Whatever you think is best. But if I say this is getting strange, or I'm starting to feel off about it, we're putting the brakes on."

"Absolutely."

I watched her nibble on the cookie. Her habit was to bite off as much of the dough as she could first, leaving the chocolate chips behind in greater concentrations.

Cute girl.

I leaned in and kissed her, tasted chocolate and dairy on her breath. She inhaled deeply and relaxed as I put my arms around her, letting me kiss her with the force and depth that I wanted. There was a pitifully needy look in her eyes when I pulled away. "Did you do what I asked?" I inquired.

Jessie nodded earnestly, black hair swaying around her face. "I did."

"Good girl." I kissed her again, and we parted in a series of quick, yearning pecks. "I'll be right back."

I headed upstairs, paused outside the door to the second floor quarters, and walked up to the next landing. I could see the door to Sienna's apartment, could see that it was closed. Good.

I stopped into our bedroom just long enough to grab some leather, then headed back down to the kitchen. Jessie was still sitting on the counter, and when she saw me, she popped the last piece of cookie into her mouth. I held up the leather and she held out her arms, and I gently buckled the black on black cuffs around her wrists. Her eyes followed my hands the entire time, a look of serenity on her face.

"Please get down on the floor and kneel."

She slid lithely off the counter, settling onto her knees on the tile floor before me, folding her arms behind her and tilting her head up to me. Collar in one hand, I hooked a finger under her black hair dragging it out of the path of the leather as I slid it around her neck. Jessie stifled a giggle, bit her lip as I fumbled with the clasp, finally getting it slipped through the eyelet and then through the loops to secure it. The snaphook of the leash clicked into place, loud in the still, warm kitchen.

"I love you," Jessie said softly. She looked up at me calmly, adoringly.

"I love you too." I stepped away and gave a gentle tug to the lead, and she crawled forward very precisely on her knees and forearms and hands, pale skin almost glowing in contrast with the dark, wood-style ceramic tile on the floor.

My cheerleader on a leash.

What a beautiful woman.

I stood next to the broad dining room table and took the slack out of the leather, bringing her to her feet, again, gently. "Bend over the table."

Jessie folded herself over the edge of the table, arms outstretched, and she sighed when I gathered her wrists together and snaphooked them together behind her back. She turned her head, blew black hair out of her face a couple of times. "Do you need some help with that?"

Another earnest nod, cheek against the table, and I skimmed hair back from her milk-colored cheek, tucked it behind her ear so she could watch what I did with her.

What I did to her.

I moved to stand directly behind Jessie, slowly grinding my crotch against her bent-over ass as I massaged her back with clawed fingers. "How did you feel, obeying me tonight?"

She shuddered, arched, pussy against my groin, back against the deep muscle kneading. An almost exaggeratedly pensive look crossed her face and then receded for seriousness. "The same as I always do, daddy. You've asked me to do that before."

"Never after a show though, when you've got to spend the next hour walking around talking to people."

"That's true. But it wasn't really any different than the other times. I know what it feels like to be on the edge in public. I like doing that to please you."

"Good girl."

Jessie twitched her bottom at me and damn near purred.

"Should I take a look?"

"Yes, master." She modulated her voice for a girlish squeal, nodded emphatically.

I moved to her side and slowly dragged the black and red skirt up over her pale glutes. Beneath, she was wearing lacy, gauzy panties, the crack of her ass visible through the translucent black polka-dot fabric. I glided my hand over those curves, enjoyed the way she shivered at my touch. Then I hooked my fingers under the gusset of the garment, pulled it to the side.

Those pale, muscular cheeks were firmly parted by a stainless steel plug, a round onyx stone set in the metal. Lower, a loop of cord protruded from wet, pink lips. Another shiver as my fingers grazed them, and I tugged on the cord. Jessie jolted as the first ball popped free of her pussy, and I applied gentle pressure until it slid back in. "You're mean," she whined.

"You say that now..." I pulled and pushed on the balls, easing them almost free then guiding them back into her juicing tunnel. "You're going to think I'm worse later."

Her breath caught at my words, and a slight look of fear crossed her face, and I felt happy, powerful, primal JOY. I slowly pulled one of the thick, heavy beads free, then the other, set the kegel toy on the table. Jessie tried to crane her head back to watch as she heard me take down my zipper, and then I was easing my erection through my fly, teasing her with the tip gliding against glistening, sensitive labia. "Please..." she begged.

"Please what?"

"Put it in me."

"Why should I? Tell me." I dragged the angry red crown up and down her entrance, collecting moisture.

"Because... Because I've been going crazy with those toys in me. Because I've been looking forward to this ever since you told me to put them in. Because it'll feel good. Because you're driving me crazy...please..."

I slid slowly into the bound cheerleader bent over before me, savoring the hot, slippery passage made artificially tighter by the heavy bulb of the plug pressing against her channel from above. Jessie groaned as I filled her. "That's it, daddy..."

Hands-on her hips, I began thrusting, dragging out, pushing back in, changing the angle of entry to push along one vaginal wall or another. The sight was fantastic, my prick emerging glistening below those plug-parted cheeks, pushing back in, her head tossing and cuffed hands reaching futilely, the sensation too much for her to stay still. She ground her hips back at me, shifting, stirring her insides with my dick even as I thrust and ground against her.

Jessie came quickly, body stiffening and a plaintive little cry escaping her lips as she alternately humped the edge of the table and my pelvis. I held still, savoring the orgasmic aftershocks tightening her core, then leaned down over the pale cheerleader, stroking hair away from her face as she trembled. "You like this, don't you, Jessie? Being tied up, bent over, used for my enjoyment? Fuck, that little cunt of yours feels fantastic..."

She whimpered and nodded, cheek against the table.

I pushed her ankles wider apart with my feet, and she shifted on the table to get comfortable once again. "Ahhhuhhhh" Jessie yelped as my hand came down stingingly hard on one pale asscheek.

"Did I tell you to move?"

"No..."

I began hammering into her, seeking my climax aggressively, interested less in the experience of fucking my vampiric lover and more the sensation - my achingly hard cock carving back and forth in squishing hot flesh. So close...so fucking close...

I gave Jessie's ass another hard slap and bent over her, holding myself barely off her back, hips pressed against her glutes as I crammed one more millimeter into her... My body contracted, released, muscles jolting as I came, prick pumping hard, each tensing of my core releasing another rope of hot spunk into my lover's waiting snatch.

Breathing heavily, I leaned down and kissed Jessie's black hair. "I love you, woman," I whispered.

"I...I love you too..."

I withdrew and the warm air was cold against my wet, sensitive skin. A tug on the leash brought Jessie to standing, and I walked her a few steps away from the table. "Kneel."

Her legs were still shaking and her hands were bound, so I stayed ready to assist in case she lost her balance, but she lowered herself to bent feet, then knees. The face she turned up to me looked exhausted.

Wired.

Excited.

Feral.

Adoring.

Like she was trying to tame the inner storm of lust and submit to my commands because she knew what I wanted would slake her need for pleasure and pain and violence and degradation and love.

I tugged her head toward my crotch with a pull on the leash. "Suck."

Jessie inhaled, moved to nibble at the head of my deflating prick, lips gently kissing and sliding against skin, cool and electric and almost painful on nerves hyperstimulated by wet friction and release. She opened her mouth wide and took me to the root in one slide, resting for just a moment with my glans buried in her throat and her nose pressed to my abdomen, then closing her lips tightly my shaft and sucking forcefully as she slid back. She ended every withdrawal with a toss of the head and a swirl of her tongue before going right back down to choke and gag on the deep penetration.

I held her back at arm's length after a while, looking at her face. Hair wild, makeup running with tears, saliva glistening around her lips and chin. She looked beautiful.

And happy.

"You like this, don't you, daddy?" Jessie asked, low and lustful. "You like gagging me with your cock, making my eyes water and my mascara run, seeing me drool all over."

"Open your mouth."

She did, and I held her head in place while shoving my erection between her lips, thrusting deep into her mouth, holding until she started to cough and retch, then withdrawing, driving it home again.

The kneeling cheerleader was even messier by the time I found my release a second time. Saliva was dripping off her chin and her makeup was smeared across her cheeks. She probably would've liked to swallow my spending, to taste it spurting across her tongue, but I wanted to add to that mess on her face. When the rising heat in my groin neared its peak, I pulled from her mouth and started pumping furiously, trying to keep the arousal, the need to cum boiling.

12