Jessie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie made a sound that was both grunt and moan, bucking back as my hand came down even harder on her upturned ass. "Fuck!" She ground her pelvis sinuously against my bare leg, trying to stimulate her throbbing pussy.

"Hold still." I wrapped my other arm around her waist, holding her tightly so she couldn't move, and she cried out over and over again as I kept spanking her, the milk-white skin of her bottom and upper thighs turning a gorgeous shade of pink.

Finally, I let up, and I sprawled backward, pulling her to my chest. Jessie trembled in my arms, chest heaving with breath as she fought to relax after the physical and emotional exertion of the punishment I'd given her, particularly harder and more painful than our usual-semi-nightly maintenance spankings.

"You ok?" My voice felt loud in the dim, silent room.

"Yeah. Just coming down. Just processing. Enjoying."

We crawled up to the head of the bed and slid under the covers. I wormed one hand under Jessie's pillow and turned on my side to look at her, just a few inches away, far enough that we weren't sharing the abundance of body heat. "I love you."

"I love you too, Gary." She rolled to face me, bicep pillowing her head. "Good night."

"Sleep well," I replied. I didn't close my eyes. I just wanted to look at her, her extraordinary beauty shadowed in the gloom.

I could see her shoulder muscles twitch, felt movement in the bed. I reached out to rest my hand on her arm, felt the slight shifts under the skin. "What are you doing?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Playing with my cunt." Her innocent voice was at odds with her words.

I pulled the sheet down to our legs, rolled away briefly to switch on the bedside lamp, rolled back to watch my now illuminated lover masturbating. "If you're gonna do that, I'm gonna watch."

Her eyes squeezed to slits as she concentrated on the sensations she was causing. "Ok..."

Two fingers of one hand worked frantically at the top of her slit, while two on the other hand were pushed inside her, wrist flexing.

"Look at me," I commanded.

She didn't, and I reached out and gave her cheek a very light slap. That got her attention, and her eyes bored into mine as she worked to get herself off. I couldn't tell if the blush on her cheeks was embarrassment or excitement. "Enjoying the show?" Jessie asked, her voice tight.

"Oh yeah."

Her entire body was shaking with the ferocity with which she was rubbing her clit and fingering herself, flushing deeper pink the closer she got to climax. And just when it seemed like she was about to go over the edge, I reached out and firmly grabbed her wrist, pulled her hand away. "Jessie, stop."

She whined and gave me a piteous look. "Please...? I was close..."

"Roll that way." I directed her to roll away from me, then curled behind her. With one arm under her neck, I had access to turn her head towards me, as well as to fondle her breasts. I slid my right arm over her hip, slowly inching my fingers towards her pubic mound, drawing out the tension. Slowly I traced her delicate labia, wet with arousal, my finger slipping further downward to draw out more moisture from her hot, tight tunnel.

Jessie moaned and shifted in my arms as I penetrated her, trying to squeeze me, trying to buck my digit into her with rolls of her hips. "Be still," I whispered in her ear.

I slowly stroked the sensitive, heated flesh before bringing my finger back up to rub gentle circles over her clit. When her breathing ramped back up, and she began shifting in my arms, I slowed back down, moving my hand to her hip and holding her close and still while she cooled off. She looked back over her shoulder at me, an expression on her face that was simultaneously cute and erotic and worried. "I was close, daddy..."

I tilted my head down and our kiss was open-mouthed but gentle, even as Jessie tried to shift against me and grind her ass into my groin. "I'm not gonna let you cum," I said, enjoying the look of shock and concern that crossed her eyes. "I'm gonna MAKE you cum when I want you to."

Jessie whimpered and I relocated my hand to her cunt, stroking more of her leaking wetness up her delicate lips, gently penetrating her, teasing her, driving her wild over and over before bringing my slippery fingers up to begin pressing and rubbing her clit again. I held her tight, my left arm wrapped around her shoulders, my right leg trapping hers together while I worked to stimulate her past the point of no return.

My raven-haired lover looked at me from the corner of her eye, a worried expression on her face. "Can I cum, Gary?"

I was silent, holding her gaze.

"Please, I'm close. Please let me, please!"

"Yes, Jessie, cum." I covered her mouth with mine, forced a violent kiss upon her while my fingers picked up pressure and speed, and she cried out, even as our tongues and lips moved against each other. I held her close, watched her face as she came, pale skin flushing, head arching, her eyes drifting far away with sensation.

I let go of her and gently rolled her to lay on her stomach, moving to hover over her. She turned her head, looked up at me tiredly. Happily.

"Open your legs, babygirl."

Beneath me, Jessie's legs scissored apart. I lowered myself to her body, my left arm under her neck, my other hand fisting my erection as I guided it into her snatch. She inhaled as I stretched her open, groaned and shifted as I pushed forward to fill her. "I thought you were too tired..."

"You woke me up." I pulled back slowly, pushed forward again, flattening her completely to the bed.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm not." I slowly adjusted my supports, putting my right arm down so the crook of my left elbow could close around her throat. "I think using my personal whore will be a great way to relax tonight."

I didn't go fast. I rocked in and out of her, withdrawing almost completely, then surging forward to fill her as deep as possible, enjoying the feel of my hips against her upturned ass and the straining for just a millimeter more depth, then the slow, wet slide back.

"I've got some great ideas about how to use her tomorrow," I growled in Jessie's ear. "I'm thinking a rope harness with her anal hook and a vibrator, later some door restraints and a nice long session with my flogger. Taking breaks in each activity to use her holes whenever and however I want. Doesn't that sound fun?"

Jessie couldn't respond, not with my arm clenched around her neck, cutting off her air, but she whimpered quietly, whether, from my words or a particularly deep thrust, I wasn't sure. I let up on her windpipe and she gasped in oxygen, tried thrusting back against my body. "That sounds fucking amazing..."

I picked up the pace slightly, turned her head so she could look at me. "I'm gonna be rough with you. I want to show you EXACTLY who is in charge."

She moaned at the thought. "Hurt...me..."

I drove forward harder as a memory floated unbidden to the top of my mind... The blonde just a few floors down, beneath me in a bed in a Minnesota cabin in the middle of winter.

Jessie groaned at the more violent push, and I felt her whole body tense, joints and muscles locking. "UHHHHHHNNNN!" I held deep inside her, reveling in the feeling of power, the sensation of her body reacting with quivers and clenches as I forced pleasure upon her.

"I will," I whispered in her ear. "I will."

I resumed thrusting, even as she continued to climax around me, rougher this time, harder, straining to drive deeper into that tight, wet, channel, arching back or, driving forward again with a hard slap of skin against skin. I was close, and I tightened my arm around her neck moments before I let go. Our bodies tightened and locked at the same time, and I bit Jessie's shoulder as I came, one more point of contact, one more sensation I MADE her feel, all while my erection throbbed out pump after pump of semen to coat the depths of her convulsing snatch.

I growled mindlessly in her ear, my breath hot and fast, the release of sexual tension erasing my powers of speech and thought. This was animal, plain and simple.

Jessie collapsed flat on the bed when I released her and rolled away, and the one eye I could see above the mattress she was pressing her face into danced with mirth. She giggled when I reached out and pulled her to my chest, and then sagged into me, relaxing as I stroked my hands up and down her lean back and flat butt. "

I love you, Jessie," I whispered.

###

Keannadiid came for me in my dreams. It happened so often I should expect it, anticipate it, but his appearance always frightened me.

Three years ago I'd been living in Minneapolis teaching economics at a local college and living a happily nonmonogamous life. Then violence had exploded into my life, the brutal murders of three people, one of them a childhood friend of mine, another a long-time friend of Tori's and mine, a Somalian woman named Nina. She'd been ritualistically killed by a fundamentalist terror group comprised mostly of her extended family members...finally finishing the job they started in her childhood. Then they tried to murder Tori and I, along with others they thought might've "defiled" their sister.

They missed us several times but finally caught up with us at a cabin in far northern Minnesota. Tori and I had survived, but with great injury - she walked with a cane due to a bullet punching through her leg, I'd been shot through the side and my right arm had been shredded by an AK47.

Keannadiid was one of Nina's cousins. He worked security - physical and IT - at the college where I had taught and had fed his family members info regarding my whereabouts. Of all the people I'd pulled the trigger on that fateful day in the woods, his was the face I remembered.

And whenever the stress of combat and terror and loss - long-buried and repressed in my psyche - decided to push forward into my dreams, it always manifested as him.

We were sitting around my office desk. Jessie and Sienna and Don and Jane and Ashley. The broken, blown-out window in the corner of the office gusted cold air into the room, chilling my skin so cold I felt like I was burning. Keannadiid walked into the room and said "You cannot see the tapes" in an uncharacteristic southern drawl and tossed a grenade onto my desk. I looked at the lumpy metal bomb and wondered what to do. I wondered what Sidney Carton would do

I was still wondering when it blew, and I jerked awake in unfamiliar surroundings. The room was spartan, industrial, and it wasn't my bedroom. Jessie wasn't on my chest, and worry exploded through my soul like shrapnel. I pushed myself up to sit against the headboard, reached for my SIG 320 sitting on the nightstand. A glance to my left showed Jessie sleeping soundly half under a pile of sheets, and I remembered the previous night, where I was.

Maybe I should talk to somebody about this, instead of trying to drink and exercise it away. Maybe I should move Jessie and me out to the middle of Wyoming.

With a long, slow, shuddering sigh I let my hand drop on top of the gun. I sat there and watched darkness turn to orange glow around the curtains.

###

"You look so beautiful when you're tied up, baby." I looked down at my handiwork and smiled.

And got harder.

Jessie had made herself up for me in a style we both liked - dark, to match her hair, contrast her skin. Almost black lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara. It stood out shockingly against her paleness, like the restraints and rope she wore. I'd tied a soft, black rope harness around her, lifting and outlining her breasts. Her wrists and ankles were cuffed together, and a short spreader bar attached to the cuffs just above her knees kept her legs open and her twat accessible.

Her asshole was unusable due to the shiny steel anal hook curving up from her pucker to her back, tied via rope to the ring at the back of her black leather collar.

There was enough tension on the rope to keep her head up, despite laying on her front, and I was really looking forward to getting sucked off by my girl in this position.

"One more piece, darling."

I knee-walked down to her legs and squeezed out a liberal amount of lubricant on the wireless vibrator, rubbing the slickness all over the already-soft exterior. Jessie giggled as I pressed the device to her entrance, tried to turn to watch, decided against it and turned her head to face forward again.

Her lips parted and her tunnel stretched around the vibrator and she sighed when it slipped in, disappearing into glistening pink flesh, a little loop of antenna cord protruding from pale, hairless lips.

I knee-walked back up to her head, and picked up my phone from the bed, pulled up the app. Jessie squealed with laughter when the vibrator buzzed to life in its highest setting, and I dialed the intensity back down.

"You did that on purpose."

"Just testing," I replied. I settled back on my haunches, and shifted to get my prick within reach of her mouth. "We'll leave it on low until you earn a reward."

"And how do I do that?" My gothic lover loved up at me with pretend innocence and fluttered her eyes at me.

"Suck my cock."

"Ohhhhh..." Jessie made it sound like this was a surprise instead of my intention all along. Leaning forward just a hair, she lavished the angry red crown of my penis with delicate kisses, barely touching it, soft wet brushes of lips against superheated, straining flesh. "Like this?"

"That felt fantastic."

Her lips closed over the head and she supplied gentle suction, even as her tongue swirled around me. Pulling away, she swallowed and lifted her eyes to mine. "Or like that?" Her voice was bewitchingly submissive.

"You figure it out."

"Yes, daddy." She lowered her eyes and returned to her task, laving my prick with her tongue, flicking it quickly with the tip before taking it in. She licked at the underside, rocking her head forward as much as she could with her posture and movement adjusted by the hook lodged in her bottom. Jessie whined around my meat, frustrated by her inability to take me as deep as she wanted. Pulling back, she looked up again. "Move forward?"

"Oh, I think we're good where we are."

That earned me a sad look and she lowered her head once more. I upped the vibration on her toy one level, and my lover inhaled sharply, the buzzing inside her surprising her with the increase in intensity. Figuring the best way to please more of my length was to use her tongue, she sealed her lips around the head of my dick, snaking her tongue along the underside, bathing it with warm, wet softness and the slight scrape of tastebuds.

I let her do that for a while before increasing the vibrations to level three of five. The sounds she made were less gasp and more moan, and I thought I detected her pulling her head forward fractionally to add slight pressure to the hook. More suction, more tongue action, and she twisted her head slightly side to side, adding to my stimulation and hers. When she pulled back, her eyes smoldered with lust and need. "Would you rather fuck my mouth instead?"

I stroked her hair. "That sounds delightful."

I inched closer, and Jessie opened her mouth, waited. She closed her lips around me and I put my hands on her head, firmly holding it in place as I thrust. Slowly at first, savoring the warmth, the way her cheeks hollowed as she sucked, the slide of my shaft against her tongue. I let her have a breath, then picked up the pace, deeper, harder, straining to push my cock as far down her throat as I could. Jessie bucked and jerked against me, and I could feel from the spasming in her throat that it wasn't orgasm, she was gagging. I held still a few beats longer, then withdrew to give her a breath.

Jessie's gasp for air stroked a dark part of my ego, and thrust back in again, rocking my hips, rocking back and forth like my pecker was lodged in her twat instead of her gullet. She'd suck me, tongue me, pleasure me the way she wanted, and then I'd start moving, fucking her face until the gagging and choking and retching was too much for her, then pull her away.

I turned her vibrator up to five of five, and she twitched and groaned, humming and smiling, looking up at me with a red face stained with tear-smeared mascara. "I like that look on you," I told Jessie. "Looks like we've really put in some work."

She sucked in oxygen, slurping at the drool running over her lips and down her chin as I stroked her hair. "I'm really close. Trying to hold it off, but I'm gonna cum soon."

"Open up." I was even tougher this time, and Jessie went over the edge with a shriek muffled by my cock in her throat, grunting loudly almost in time with the convulsions rippling through her. I felt a surge of enjoyment and lust watching her pull at the restraints, as her body twitched. I was making her feel this. She wanted it. She LET me do what I wanted TO her. "OH FUCK!" I held her head tightly in my hands as my dick throbbed and recoiled and pumped out hot semen into her mouth, wet and warm and closed around me.

Jessie whimpered as she felt me let go, and I could feel her throat working as she swallowed, again and again, gulping down my cum like it was water in a desert.

Dammit, that felt good.

I pulled back, and she released me from her lips with a pop, looking up at me with happy exhaustion on her face. "Was I good?"

I patted her head and dialed down the intensity on the vibrator, making her shift and shiver in her bonds. "That felt amazing. Thank you."

I moved around to behind her, unclipped her legs from the spreader bar, her wrists from her ankles. Jessie sighed as she stretched out on the bed, making a wrinkle-angel with arms and legs against the sheets. I reached down and gently eased the vibrator out of her soaked hole, brushing my fingertips delicately against her spread, swollen-red labia, up to the heavy, stainless steel hook gripped tightly by her cute little backdoor.

"I like this look on you. I think it's hot."

The pale, sweaty girl giggled and looked back at me, much as she could, collared and hooked as she was. "I'll wear a plug more often if you want, but I don't think this is practical for every day."

I chuckled and gently rolled her to her left side. "Yeah, I'd like that, but I was really just explaining what I'm gonna do next." I pushed her right leg up and moved to straddle her straight left leg, then guided my still-hard cock to her lower lips. I rubbed the angry, red crown against the delicate flesh, then pushed slowly inside.

"Uhhhhhh..." Jessie groaned. She arched her back and then slowly brought her head forward again, mindful of the hook and the tight rope connecting it to her collar. "I am so fuckin' full right now, daddy." Her voice was breathy, and it sounded like she was amazed at the sensations she was feeling.

"Feel good?"

"Oh shit, yeah." She turned her head and gave me that intelligent predator grin. "We should do dee-pee more often. Remember that fun we had in Yellowstone with that other couple?"

"I do." I started moving faster, aroused on by the memory.

"I was riding you and sucking his dick, while she played with my tits. That was awesome." Jessie gave me a cute embarrassed smile. "Sometimes I need to be treated like a pornstar."

I grinned, made her gasp by changing the angle slightly and driving forward a little harder. "I'm always happy to oblige."

"Mmmmmm...right now I'm imagining something else though...you in my cunt and another up my ass. Maybe we invite Ashley and her strap-on over next week?" Despite the obscenity of her words, she gave me a cute, innocent smile and batted her eyelashes at me. "I don't like doing butt stuff around other people, but I think I could get over it just that once."

"Could be fun." I lowered myself more over her, gripped her head roughly in my hand and pulled her into a violent kiss. Lips pressed together with bruising force, my tongue invaded her mouth and hers surrendered. Jessie moaned and whispered quietly as I thrust, fast and hard, both of us turned on by the extra tightness, the extra presence of the hook pressing against me through her backdoor. I broke the kiss and stayed close, holding eye-contact as I pounded into her, watching her beautiful face as I inflicted pleasure on her.