Jessie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming, daddy," she announced quietly. "You're gonna make me cum."

"Do it," I ordered, my voice harsh. "Cum for me." One hand supporting me on the bed, I reached down and gripped her throat tightly. Jessie's eyes went wide and her mouth worked and her face flushed and suddenly she was still, her gaze refocused and elsewhere. Then she jolted, her hips trying to flex and roll despite the position and the taut rope.

I let up on her neck and she grunted, her body still working through the detonations of climax in her brain before finally relaxing with a shudder. "Fuck, Gary..." Jessie's voice was weak.

It took me a long time to go over the edge. My previous release into Jessie's mouth gave me plenty of time to enjoy the closeness of covering her with my body and fucking her slow and deep. When I finally did cum, it was face to face with my lover, her head held in place by a rough grip in her hair and our lips millimeters apart and our eyes locked together. I held as deep as I could against her, hips trying to recoil and thrust against wet, yielding flesh fractionally more so I could spew out my semen that much farther into her slippery, tight snatch.

I dismounted unsteadily and flopped to my back beside her, vision pulsating as I heaved in a breath and stared at the ceiling. Jessie just watched, a cute smile on her face. "You need to get more exercise, old man."

I laughed. "Fuck you."

"You just did. That's why you're so worn out."

I rolled to my side. "I'm worn out because my beautiful girl inspires me to new heights of lust and sexual abandon. Fuck, you're gorgeous." I ran my hand down her pale flank, fingers lingering on every curve and plane of milk-white flesh.

She shifted, realized she was still somewhat restrained. Batting her eyes at me, she bit her lip and looked down coyly. "Could you help me remove something, daddy?"

###

The room was lit by a single bedside lamp, soft white light casting long hard shadows and making Jessie's bare skin practically glow. She stood before the bed, hands cuffed together and raised over her head, the cuffs tied together with the same soft black rope I'd previously wrapped around her lean torso. That rope had been tossed over one of the exposed i-beams set in the tall ceiling and then secured, pulling her arms straight above her head.

Her ankles were separated wide by a spreader bar, and I took a moment to admire the musculature of her body, taut lines under soft skin, long lean lines running up her legs, thicker cuts and blushes across her back, the stretch of her arms.

Her asscheeks were parted slightly and I could see her vaginal lips open and pink with arousal between her thighs.

Walking around her, I trailed my fingers over her hip, enjoying the way she shuddered at my touch. Her already flat stomach was pulled tight, and with the way her body was stretched, her small breasts appeared practically nonexistent. I glided my fingers over the precisely manicured patch of black fuzz over her slit, sought out her clit, made her gasp with a little pressure and circular motion. I slid my middle finger lower, pushed up inside her to briefly stroke her g-spot, her cunt still wet with remnants of the creampie I'd given her and her own lust and anticipation.

I met her eyes. They were curious, interested, expectant. I fisted her hair and pulled her head down so I could whisper in her ear. "Do I need to worry about you making any sound?"

"No, Sir."

"Cuz if I do, we brought a gag with us."

"I'll be good, I promise."

I stepped behind her by a few feet and picked the flogger up off the desk. Mass-produced but still a decent toy, it was a storm of leather straps set into a glass handle that could easily function as a dildo. I swung it experimentally, getting reunited with the heft and twist and length, then began swinging it against Jessie.

The tails made a soft slapping noise as they impacted her skin, shoulder to back to hip, a flick of the worst bringing it back to the other side. Jessie sighed and let her head hang forward. At least until I started swinging faster and harder, she actually liked being flogged. Said it was like a massage.

I kept going, ramping up the strength fractionally with every movement of my arm, turning the pale white skin of her back to a stimulated pink. Changing targets, I stepped to the side and swung in swipes across her back, her butt, her thighs. The leather was cracking - not slapping - now against her skin, and my love jerked with every impact, biting back her sounds of pain and pleasure to just muffled grunts. I flicked the traces up between her legs a few times to hit her sensitive privates and she bucked, and the sounds she made were half grunt, half groan. The only time I was able to coax a cry out of her was when I targeted my swings to wrap around her sides, the very tips of the leather straps impacting the very tips of her flat breasts.

Jessie didn't flinch away from the sting of the flogger. She let it fall upon her without even a movement, except for the rise and fall of her breath, faster and faster as I increased the strength.

She wanted this.

I've flogged other women, and even when they wanted the pain, enjoyed the experience, they'd twist and dance in a futile attempt to escape the swing of the leather tails. Not Jessie.

I walked over and draped the flogger over her shoulder so the traces hung over her left tit, then let me hand wander across her back and ass. Hot and pink, little raised lines crisscrossing her skin from the dozens of impacts. She melted back against my hand. Probably cooler than her back.

"You want me to be done?" I asked softly.

"Do you want to be done?" Jessie's voice was small, submissive.

"I could keep going. I could stop. What do you want?"

She gave a pitiful little mewl. "Your belt."

I circled and lifted her chin up so I could meet her eyes. They were far away, and they fought to come back to focus on me. "Seriously?"

"Hurt me."

Why the fuck do those words keep following me?

"You know I love you, right?"

Jessie nodded, gave me a small smile, looked up at me from behind a veil of black hair. "Please treat me like you don't."

I'd only been wearing the black dress pants that I'd worn to dinner, and Jessie's breath caught when she heard the jingle of the buckle being undone. I pulled the belt from the loops and after a moment's thought, pushed my pants completely off. My cock was iron hard at the sight of my nude woman bound before me, at the erotic torture I'd put her through.

I folded the belt in half, brushed the leather against Jessie's bottom. "Where do you want this?"

"Everywhere."

I had to stand closer, my looped belt was shorter than the whip, and I put a hand on her shoulder to steady her.

Jessie inhaled sharply at the first stroke of the leather across her ass, and I could've sworn she pushed back fractionally for another. I alternated my targets more than I had with the flogger, back, legs, butt, moving between them quickly and changing up the strength of the hits. The single loop of leather raised bigger, redder welts, and this time Jessie flinched, made noise, little yelps and cries and gasps before returning to standing straight for the next impact.

I stopped when there were dark brown flecks and streaks of blood visible beneath her red-marked porcelain skin, and once more she shifted, straightening slightly, painfully. I moved around in front of her, and Jessie raised her eyes to look at me once more. She looked sleepy. Not exhausted or worn out, content and tired. "You good?" I asked.

"Oh yeah."

"Where's your knife?"

"Pants pocket."

I retrieved Jessie's folding Skean Dhu from her jeans, returned to stand in front of her, flicked it open. It wasn't ACTUALLY a Scottish Black Knife, but it was all she'd been able to afford ten years ago when living hand to mouth in a freezing apartment above an abandoned auto repair shop. The little blade was leaf-shaped, wickedly serrated on one side, and weighed hardly anything. She could afford better weaponry now that she'd sold off the computer company she'd been involved in running, but still she carried the same thirty dollar folding knife that she had back when I'd met her, a tribute to her Scottish ancestors and her deceased father.

It wasn't merely a weapon though. I dragged the blade edge-on down her arm with only the faintest suggestion of pressure, barely hard enough even to scratch, every single tooth of the serrations registering in her nerves like a Wartenberg wheel. Down her arm, curving around her nipple, down her flank to her leg, back up to her navel, over and up the other arm. I teased her mercilessly with the sensations, making her groan as her muscles rippled under the drag of the blade. Occasionally I'd slide the knife extra-lightly over the lips of her pussy or across the insides of her thighs, making her breath catch.

Finally, I stood and closed the little knife, tossed it on the bed. I gripped Jessie's hair and pulled her head up and around, making her meet my eyes. "Are you wet?"

She blew out a shuddering breath, and it sounded like a laugh. "Oh fuck yeah." A predator's smile crossed her tired face. " Stick a finger up my cunt and check."

I leaned in and kissed her cheek. "Not the hole I'm planning on using. Just making sure you're turned on."

"Uhhhhhhh..." Jessie groaned. "Even more now."

I found the bottle of lube and returned to kneel behind Jessie. I coated one finger with the viscous liquid and began teasing around her dusky little pucker, wetting it, pushing in, retreating, circling again, pushing deeper, enjoying the muscular clench around my digit. My lover's breath caught when I finally pushed past the tight ring, and I left my finger in place for a moment, letting her get used to the sensation as I kissed her sore cheek and reached around to stroke her feminine mound.

I began pumping my finger back and forth slowly, twisting, spreading the lube around. Jessie shivered against me at the sensation, enjoying the anal stimulation. I withdrew, re-lubed, and added another digit, slowly pressing into her chute, letting her adjust to the invasion before working them back and forth and around, all the while providing other stimulation. I added a third finger, and the gothic girl moaned at the feeling of being stretched. More lube, and spread it slowly around before withdrawing my fingers one at a time. Standing, I squeezed the bottle over my erection and smeared the lubricant around before capping it and putting it on the desk.

"Push out for me, baby."

Jessie's feet shifted and she arched her bottom out, and even with the room darkened, I could see her asshole open up. She flinched but maintained the pose as I stepped closer, and she barely clenched around me at all when I angled the crown of my hard-on into her backdoor. I held her still with a hand on her hip and then pushed forward slowly, filling her as she groaned, low and guttural. With my hips pressed to her flat glutes, I stood still, kissing her neck and hair, making my woman hum happily.

"Where am I?" I whispered.

"In my asshole." Without seeing her face, I could hear the shame and embarrassment in her voice.

I started rocking my hips back and forth, sliding fractionally back, pushing forward. One hand on her hip, my other reached around to slide over her chest, gliding over her slight curves, fingers pinching and pulling softly at her hard nipples. "You remember doing this in your apartment that first time? Fuck, I think back to that constantly..."

Jessie inhaled deep, let out a little whine. "That wasn't the first time...we did it in that warehouse first. Sienna was watching, I remember her in the crowd..."

My next thrust was harder, my hips giving an involuntary start at the memory, now seemingly taboo given the blondes role in our lives. Jessie moaned, and I made the conscious effort to return to a slower, more deliberate rhythm. "Does that turn you on?" I asked, forcing the words out with effort. "The thought of her watching you get fucked?"

"...yes...?"

"You know she knows that's why we're here this weekend, that's what we're doing every spare second. She knows that you got fucked senseless before dinner, and when we said goodnight, she knows we're going back to our hotel room and I was gonna fuckin' rail you..."

"Oh fuck, yes..." Jessie's whine amped up into a shriek as I picked up the pace, and I had to quit playing with her tits to reach up and cut her noises of pleasure off with a squeeze to the neck before the whole hotel heard. I slowed, focused on the sensation of her asshole gripping me as I carved back and forth, straining to push deeper up into her rectum. Slower made her feel it too, made her hyper-aware of being invaded, of being helpless, of being used.

"Would you like her watching you right now?" I let up on Jessie's throat to let her speak.

"No...?" her voice was quiet, pitiful. "You know I don't like other people watching when you do this to me... It's embarrassing... Humiliating..."

"And that turns you on, doesn't it?"

I slid my hand down the flat planes of her torso, and she bucked back against my erection when my finger found the little raised bud at the apex of her slit and began to apply slow, firm movement. I kissed Jessie's taut shoulders and her fine black hair, and I rocketed her through a series of climaxes, her body twitching as if electrified.

I enjoyed her reactions more than I enjoyed the experience of fucking her, if that was possible. Watching the movement of her muscles under her pale skin, hearing her breathing change, her little sounds of pleasure - so close to sounds of pain. Combined with the feeling of power, the knowledge that she was completely helpless, that I was doing this TO her, that was even more erotic than the simple sensory experience of my erection sliding back and forth through her stretched-open anus.

That was awesome too, and I made my strokes up and in stronger, deeper, very deliberate thrusts instead of fast, savoring every millimeter of travel as I pressed into my lover's backdoor. "FUCK!" I gripped Jessie's hips as the clench of orgasm drive me to my tiptoes, and my body jerked violently, watch convulsion of muscle pumping another thick wad of creamy jizz up her tightest tunnel. I could feel my toes curling, trying to grip the rug, the climax was so strong.

"Dammit..." I whispered weakly into Jessie's hair once I'd come down.

"Thank you, Gary."

I kissed her stretched-up tricep. "Thank you."

I unbuckled Jessie's cuffs and pulled the rope down, supporting her and making sure she could stand before pulling regretfully free of her asshole. My gothic lover immediately lowered herself to her hands and knees, lifting her bottom high in the air and looking back past it with a big, tired grin on her face. I knelt and unclipped the spreader bar from her ankles, and then went to find some lotion and a washcloth as Jessie crawled up onto the bed.

"Where did this come from?" I asked as I massaged her back with the cool, creamy liquid.

She shrugged, more of a roll of her shoulders since she was horizontal. "I needed it."

My hands moved over a particularly sore streak of angry red on her back, and she whimpered. "You ok?" I asked quietly.

Lowering her head back down from having arched it due to pain, she gave me a sad, submissive look from behind a strand of hair. "School starting. It's pretty easy right now, but I'm kinda stressed."

"So you wanted me to belt you?"

"Spanking, even as punishment, is for submitting to you. It's part of our relationship. Actual PAIN... that helps me think. And NOT think. You know?"

I thought about the way my muscles burned and my body ached after a workout or a run, the pains and winces and bruises I collected boxing and wrestling. "I get it."

"Good. Thanks for... Thanks for it. I needed to let go and just float tonight."

"Glad I could help."

I returned the washcloth to the bathroom, the knife and lotion to Jessie's pile of clothes and bags, then flopped down on the bed next to her with a heavy sigh. "I am tired."

"You think you are?"

I reached out and stroked her hair, watching her eyes, taking her in. Dammit, this woman was beautiful. Dammit, she meant so much to me.

Jessie took a breath, blew it out. "Also wanted to talk to you about something else."

"Oh no."

She smirked. "It's not bad. I just...I seem to have developed...I think I found a new kink."

I rolled to my side. "Oh really."

An embarrassed lol crossed her gorgeous face. "It's..." she laughed nervously. "You're gonna think this is silly."

"Not at all."

"Breeding," she said after a moment. "Maybe it's cuz we waited so long for you to start cumming in me. Maybe its cuz there's actually a mom and a kid in the house. "Maybe it's cuz..." she swallowed and her eyes went far away for a moment. "I lost the only kid we'll ever have. It's just something I'm more acutely aware of when we have sex. I'm still... I'm not protected. Intellectually, I know you are, but it still feels the same."

"So what are you saying? Do you want me to get a reversal?"

Jessie snorted, giggled. "Not a chance. No, I just... I'd like us to incorporate that into our play sometime. Maybe watch some porn and figure out what that looks like. I dunno. I just...I just find it more and more of a turn-on these days knowing that I'm still...fertile...and you're constantly creampie-ing me. It feels risky. It feels hot. I'd like to explore that a bit more."

"Ok." I stroked her hair more, out of her face. "And this isn't gonna make you regret not having kids? Make you feel bad about that not being a part of our lives?"

"I...I don't think so."

"Good."

I leaned down and kissed her forehead, then reached over and flipped off the light. There was shuffling and rustling as we slid under the covers, and then Jessie's slim, sweaty body covered mine, flat on my chest, head on my shoulder, one leg between mine, her heartbeat thudding softly against my chest.

"Good night, daddy," she whispered. "I love you."

I let my arms drape loosely around her, felt the skin of her back, heated by my violence. "I love you too."