Jessie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth wasn't Sienna.

I padded through the softly carpeted, softly lit halls of the hotel, up staircases, pausing occasionally to marvel at the spare, geometrically perfect style of the hotel. It was almost like the interior was designed to offer the guests a blank canvas for Instagram photos.

I dipped my key in the lock of Beth's from, heard the click, took a breath, and walked in. I was on a landing, and steps descended a few feet into a bedroom, walls on two sides set with massive windows looking out onto the streets and buildings nearby. A doorway off the base of the steps presumably led to a bathroom and probably some sort of lounge, given the size, location, and probable cost of the suite.

Beth was not on the bed, nor at the table and chairs by the windows. She lay on the blonde wood floor, wearing nothing but her leather jacket, stockings, and high heels. Two fingers of one hand spread her labia open, while she rubbed furiously at her clit with the other.

I walked down the steps and stood between her widespread legs, looking down, watching her pleasure herself, body shifting and writhing with the speed of her movements, her fine auburn hair sliding across the floor. Her back arched and I could hear her masturbation pick up speed, lewd wet sounds of skin on slick skin, the scent of female arousal unmistakable in the air. "I got started without you," Beth told me, her voice low and dark.

"I'm glad. This is a great view."

As I watched, her mouth and eyes opened wider, like she was trying to take in all the air and light in the room, and her back arched farther off the floor, and under the brought lights of the room, I could see her skin flush with exertion. Beth came, first with the silence of held breath, then a loud grunt, grinding her ass back against the floor, hips rolling and shifting sinuously, reflexively. She held my eyes the entire time, like she was getting off harder on me watching her body tremble and shiver in the throes of orgasm.

"What did you need from downstairs?" she finally asked, her voice a little weak.

"Condoms. And a gift." I felt almost embarrassed to say it.

Beth rolled her eyes. "A gift?"

I fished in the shopping back and held out the record. "Elton. It's one of Jessie's favorites. I've heard it so many times its one of mine too."

She rose unsteadily, took it from me, scanned the back and gave me a grin. "Let's put it on."

The record player looked some kind of modern vintage hybrid, and filled the room well with sounds of seventies pop piano. I walked up behind her as she stood at the table listening, put my hands around her waist and held her.

It was weird, coming in contact with a new body like this. I had a group of regular partners, and there was always a slight hesitation, an excitement about that first touch, first kiss, first taste with someone new. It had been a while since I experienced that. Last summer, I was pretty sure, on my vacation.

Beth turned in my arms, giggling when my hands slipped down to her pleasantly round rear end. Firm, not flat, not fat. "You're wearing too many clothes for what comes next."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"What do you think comes next?"

"Ohhh... Let me see... Nudity, energetic sex. Lots of cumming."

"I don't need to be undressed for that." My voice was joking, I was just playing with her.

Beth's hand moved over the straining bulge in my pants. "True. But it's so much much more fun that way."

I slid my sport coat down my arms, folded it, and placed it over the back of a chair. "Better?"

The young woman stepped close to me, began picking at the buttons of my shirt with slim fingers, her face in the crook of my neck but scant millimeters away from my skin, purposefully holding back from contact. "I kinda hope you're not this much of a tease in bed."

"That's the pot calling the kettle black."

"A little." She finished unbuttoning my shirt and slowly pushed it down my arms. Her breath caught when she saw my arm and my side, the thick ugly wax-smear of a bullet slash below my ribs, the band of discolored, rippled flesh where doctors had reattached my gruesomely dangling elbow and bicep. "Do I need to avoid touching you anywhere?"

I shook my head. "Only the arm is sensitive, and you can't do anything about that." We were silent for a few moments, Beth taking in the scars of violence that marked my body. "Thanks for not asking about it," I said finally.

She smirked. "I saw the scar on the side of your head, figured you were former military. Didn't want to bother you."

"Nope, that was my dad. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time."

Her hand pressed to my chest, trailed down to my hip. "I'm guessing that explains this?"

I smirked and gently removed her hand, then dug my fingers under the clip of my holster, removed the Kydex-wrapped gun from my waistband. "It does."

Beth stepped back and a look of indecision crossed her face, and then she reached up and unzipped her leather jacket, pulled the two sides apart. "I was gonna try to find a way to avoid you seein' this, but..." The movement exposed a tattoo between her high, firm breasts, a bundle of flowers in a dizzying array of colors. It was obvious though that the vertical lines of the stems were arranged to conceal a scar, a thick raised line of off-texture, discolored flesh. She looked at me nervously. "I had a heart condition. Surgery fixed it. I don't usually let people see the scar, but since you've got so many..."

I smiled, put a hand on her shoulder. "You're beautiful. Don't think you need to hide that from anyone."

"Thanks." Her voice was quiet, eyes far away for a moment, and then she seemed to brighten. "Slide your hand down my arm."

I did, and she beamed when my fingers trailed over the slightly raised flesh. "Implant. You can't get me pregnant."

"That's true." I pulled my phone from my pocket, pulled up Selector and its documents page, handed it to her so she could read what was on the screen. "Notarized proof that I'm shooting blanks after my snip, and an STD test from Sunday."

She read the documents, raised an eyebrow at me, a smirk growing into a grin. "What kind of guy carries this info around with him all the time."

"A guy who's got very particular tastes, and occasionally likes to meet similar people for consensual fun."

"What tastes are those?" Beth dragged a finger lightly up and down my abs.

"Rough. Dark."

Beth shivered. "How rough are we talking about?"

"I can behave. You don't need to worry. If I do anything you don't like, just say 'stop.'"

"I can do that. Oh, wait..." She sprinted past me for the other room, and I watched with amusement and a growing sense of arousal. She dug through a duffel bag on the coffee table, pulled out a folder and thinned through the pages it contained as she walked back.

"Because of my heart, the bigger venues require me to see a doctor before booking. Here."

She handed me a page of bloodwork, and I quickly scanned it. "I had an STD test done at the same time because...why not?"

"What kind of girl carries this info around at all times?" I asked.

She took the page back. "One who likes to be careful. One who loves to fuck."

Now that she wasn't in my immediate personal space I could look her up and down. Long legs led up to a waxed smooth vulva, a finely muscled torso, firm breasts set with dark brown aureola, nipples already hard, from the air or arousal. I placed her age around her early twenties, soft but firm, a little hardened from running around a stage.

She was beautiful.

Beth blushed as she saw me scanning her nude body, bit her lip and looked at the floor. "Not fair?"

"What?"

"I'm naked and you're not."

"Come on over and change that." It was unconscious, taking command of a sexual situation. I commanded, my partner obeyed. Instinctive. I might need to hold that back tonight.

Beth obeyed. She strutted towards me with a model's walk, hesitated just a moment before kissing me. Her lips tasted like whiskey, were slippery with gloss. I pulled her closer with a hand on her back, and she inhaled, opened her mouth so our tongues could meet and move together. I felt one hand move between us, and she fumbled the button on my pants, slid the zipper down slowly, moaned quietly when her hand dipped into my boxers to close around my erection. "That feels nice," she whispered, pumping slowly.

"It does."

She pushed my pants and boxers down, stepped back to lean against the wall and watch as I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my bunched up clothes. "To bed," I asked.

"Beds are for sleeping."

I closed the distance with her and she laughed as I picked her up effortlessly, whirled her around, and carried her over to the other side of the table from the record player. She tilted back when I set her ass on the edge, propping herself up on her elbow to watch me down her nude torso as I kissed her abs, her hip, lips trailing down past her smooth labia to nibble inside her leg. The sounds Beth made were a combination of frustration and arousal, and they went high pitched when my tongue moved over her pussy. I licked up and down between the fleshy lips, then stayed at the apex, flickering quickly over her clitoris.

I must've been doing something right because I felt a hand in my short hair, slight pressure as she pressed my face to her twat, urging me on. I added a finger, sliding inside and finding her dripping wet. I pressed firmly on the front wall of her vagina keeping the pressure up as I rubbed, and the hand on my head turned to claws of fingernails, the pitch of her sounds of pleasure amping up.

And then I stopped. I returned to gentle kisses along her inner legs and vulva, kept my finger inside her pumping slowly back and forth but not pressing forward.

Beth whined and tried to push my head against her crotch with more force, but it was easy to resist. I firmly moved her hand off my head, looked up. "Yes?"

"You bastard."

"You want something?"

"Fuck yeah."

"Say please."

"Please?" Her voice was hopeful.

"Please what?"

"Please eat my pussy?"

"Since you asked nicely." I lowered my mouth to her clit again and gently licked it up and down before beginning a flutter against it. Beth groaned, then inhaled sharply as I added another finger. I pumped back and forth as I tongued her, and then escalated my assault dealing my lips over her clit and sucking hard while rubbing firmly against her gspot.

"Yesyesyesyesyes like that just like that fuck I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum OH FUCK!"

Beth humped her pelvis into my face, grinding against my lips as she came loudly. I could feel her wet little tunnel squeezing around my fingers and I accelerated my sucking and fingering until she screamed. The hands on my head started trying to push me away instead of pulling me in, and I let up, sat back to watch her climax.

Her whole body was jerking, face slack and as flushed as her heaving chest. She grunted every time a new spasm rocked her body, abs flexing even as she gasped in air.

Eventually, she slid off the table, leaned heavily back against the edge. She regarded me curiously. "When I've hooked up in the past, the guys usually aren't so interested in giving me oral. And they sure as shit aren't that good at it."

"Jerks. Making a woman cum like a banshee is the most fun part."

"Yeah. Wow. That was..."

I smiled. "I'm glad."

She dropped to her knees, leaned over my body. "So. Can I return the favor?"

I pulled her face close to mine, a hand on the back of her head. "Maybe later. I've got something else in mind right now."

"Ooh, I like the sound of that." Beth kissed my sternum, nibbling her way across my chest to swirl her tongue electrically over one nipple, then kissed down my abs, hot breath and soft wet touch making me shift on the floor. Lower, lower, lower still, and my penis twitched as she kissed down the underside of the shaft before taking it in warm hands and holding it upright. She swung a leg over my hip and rubbed the head of my cock against wet, swollen pink labia, teasing herself with it. Lowering it back down, she ground back and forth along its length for some time, wetting me with her copious fluids, enjoying the slide of flesh against her sensitive lips. "Fuck me..."

"I intend to."

She gave me a look of smoky lust. "I don't even know how you're gonna fit, but fuck it, I'm gonna try."

I pulled her down by the back of the neck for a searing kiss. "Flattery will get you everywhere."

One slim hand worked between us, hot skin on hot skin, and I felt my straining erection being angled up against her body, and then Beth was groaning as she slowly enveloped me in her snug, wet heat. "Fuuuuuuck..." I rocked my hips upward, filling her completely, and she laughed. "Oh wow."

"You ain't seen nothing yet..." I pulled her down into another kiss, our tongues fighting frantically as our bodies collided. I was thrusting, she was humping back and forth, and it took a few tries before my upward slams synched with the wild abandon of her arching on my pelvis. Once we got a rhythm down, we were both pulling away, then Beth was grinding on me as I bottomed out inside her.

"Aren't you glad you decided to come up and listen to some records?" my partner breathed.

"Aren't you glad I did?" I raised my head to suck on one nipple, then the other, her torso curtained off from the world by her hanging-open jacket. My hands found the soft skin of her round ass, and I pulled her cheeks apart, opening her snatch up for my thrusts even more.

"You basta - uh - uh - uh - uh..." I cut Beth off by pulling her head down to my shoulder. One hand on her rump, I held her tightly in place, pounding a series of grunts from her as she surrendered to the fact that I was in charge. I proved that by rolling us over. She laughed, eyes widening at the first thrust where I could use better leverage, mouth opening in a silent gasp of amazement as I slid to full depth. Then she wrapped her arms around my back, locked her legs above my hips, and held on as I pounded away, my head lowered to beside here so I could kiss and nibble on her neck and shoulder.

The rockstar came again quickly, torso flexing, hips pumping up towards me as she grunted out her climax. I straight-armed the floor, looked down at her gorgeous face as it twitched with the pleasure electrifying her body. She relaxed with a sigh eventually, smiled contentedly up at me and shifted her hips, stirring me within her. "I needed that. Her voice was breathy, almost tired.

"Glad I could provide."

I pulled away, reached down and pulled her up on unsteady legs, and propelled her to bend over the table with a hand on her back. She arched, slid her feet apart and reached back to pull her cheeks apart, showing me her glistening wet pussylips, her tightly shut butthole stretching. "Is this what you want to see?"

"Absolutely." I took my erection in my fist, angled it into her stretched open twat and pushed deep. Beth groaned and let go of her ass, stretched her arms straight out in front of her, motionless except for a slight rotation of the hips as I pumped her, the occasional flex against the edge of the table. She whimpered when I gave one jiggling glute a slight slap, looked back at me. I reached out to put a hand on her jaw, keep her head turned as I leaned in for the kiss. Her lips were soft, their motions passionate and unhurried against mine, the tip of her tongue darting occasionally against mine. "Where do you want me to cum?" I asked when I pulled away from her mouth fractionally.

Beth's hips ground back against me, deliberately, tantalizingly. "Right where you are."

"Got it, I'm close."

That prompted another whimper, and I changed my hold on her body, one hand pulling her up arching her with a grip on her shoulder, the other diving into her leather jacket to cup and squeeze one full breast, rolling the nipple between my fingers.

"Fuck fuck fuck FUCK! Right there! Don't stop don't stop..." Beth locked up, legs trembling as I drove her through another orgasm, and this time when her slippery little box started squeezing around me, I stayed deep and relaxed the clench I'd been holding. Jizz pumped out of me with every throb of my rod, pulses of pleasure tightening my entire body as I sprayed her vaginal walls with white hot cream. I groaned and leaned over to kiss Beth's neck and hair, enjoying the closeness more than the frenzy had passed.

When my prick started to deflate, I stepped back, noting with satisfaction the glob of white fluid that leaked down her smooth vulva to drip onto the floor. I've always had a minor kink about seeing my handiwork dribble out of a woman, and the sight was egotistically fulfilling.

Beth turned and hiked herself up onto the table, swinging her legs side to side in a way that shot a pang of longing through my heart. Oh, Jessie. I miss you. "Ok, that was amazing." Her eyes were wide and she had a goofy grin on her face.

"Glad I could oblige. What's next?"

She slid off the table and walked over to give me a kiss, take my still-wet half-chub in her hand. "I want to suck this wonderful cock. But not here. In the other room, the table and floor hurt my knees and ass."

I followed Beth into the lounge area of her suite, soft carpet, thick-cushioned furniture providing ample space for us to get carnal. The décor was sparse and white, with similar abstract art on the practically-gleaming walls. The half-dressed rocker pushed me down onto a thick couch, and then knelt between my legs, pushing them gently aside. "My turn."

She didn't seem to care that my length was still wet from being inside her. Little brief kisses fluttered up the sensitive underside of my half-deflated dick, and when she reached the top, she gave it a cute little peck, then started down the right side. These kisses were different, just brushes of the lips with her tongue snaking out to curl wetly against the underside, then she'd slide over and repeat from the left, then back over to the right a little lower. By the time she reached my balls, I was hard as rock.

I don't really like ballplay - Jessie knows my preferences and is able to make it somewhat enjoyable - but the way Beth was licking and nuzzling around my nutsack had me groaning quickly.

Just as quickly as she'd begun playing with my scrotum, she was kissing her way back up to the top of my meat, and after swirling her tongue around the exposed crown, she slipped oh so slowly down, engulfing me in soft, wet heat. She applied exquisite Dixon as she bobbed up and down my shaft, nearly making it all the way down to my balls before giving a petite little cough and working her way back up with a satisfied "Ahhh" of inhalation.

Back down Beth went, and I folded my arms behind my head and reveled in the sensation. I was getting my cock sucked by a rocker chick that probably thousands of men fantasized about. I bet I could pick up half a dozen music magazines at Barnes and Noble and see her face in most of them... At least then I'd learn her last name...

My lover popped off with a slurp, grinned up at me as she slowly pumped my wet tool. "Next time you cum, I want it in my mouth."

"Next time? Honey, I'm an old man, I bet I'm ten years older than you at least. I'm only good for one and done."

She giggled as she climbed up on the couch, straddled my lap. "Then I'm just gonna ride you until I get off a few more times, ok? It seems like a terrible thing letting this magnificent boner go to waste when I'm all hot and horny already." She reached down between us, fumbled a moment to guide me into place, and then sank down. Fuck, she was tight, but between her own excited wetness, and the creampie I'd pumped into her, my passage was considerably lubricated.

I reached behind her head, fisted her hair and tugged her head back to expose her neck. "Just a warning," I said as I nibbled sensitive skin "I'm good for way more than just one. You definitely won't be able to keep up..."