Jessie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wished I hadve seen Keannadiid in my dreams instead of my father. Seeing Nina's cousin didn't usually make me wake up feeling regretful, feeling the giant holes in my life and heart.

Beth exited the bathroom, dressed again in her dress and leather jacket, and came to sit on the bed. "Hey, sleepyhead. You're awake."

"Yeah," I croaked. My mouth felt like I'd been screaming for a year.

"I'm all packed, I'm gonna pay the bill for the room on my way out. Stay and sleep if you want, ok?"

"Ok." I reached up and stroked her hair and she smiled widely and tilted her head into my hand.

"I was lonely last night. Thank you."

"Any time," I replied.

"If you ever come to one of my concerts with your wife, wave, ok?"

"Will do. You ever see me in the crowd, give me a shout."

"Gotcha." Beth leaned over and kissed me lightly, and I held her one last time.

She hushed me back to bed when I insisted on helping her with the luggage, and then the door clocked shut behind her, and I was alone in someone else's empty room. I sat on the edge of the bed, desperately wishing Jessie was beside me.

Or Tori.

Dammit, I was tired.

Dammit, I needed a drink.

###

The conference dragged horrendously that afternoon. I was so tired I felt like I was hungover, and the dream about my dad served only to push me into a melancholy funk. Even going out with my coworkers that night was depressing, as three new people wanted to hear about the brawl in my office, and when one of them brought up the gunfight in the Minnesota wilderness, the other two wanted to hear about it as well.

No one had the simple human decency to think maybe it was something really fucking painful to talk about.

So I politely told them to fuck off, and then the headed back to my hotel for rest and Skype. I missed Jessie terribly.

Once back in my hotel room, I shrugged out of my sport coat, splashed some water on my face to wake up, and Skyped Jessie. The ringing of the phone made my heart race, and when the screen fuzzed into focus, my heart skipped a beat at the joy of seeing the love of my life. Jessie waved at the camera and gave me a big goofy grin. "Hey, Gary!"

"Hey gorgeous, how are you today?"

"Oh, good." I could see she was in the living room by the way she sank back into the gigantic sofa when she leaned back. Movement appeared in the frame, and Jessie tilted the phone to show me Sienna sitting down next to her, Jane on her lap. "Hi, Gary!" They all waved.

"You ladies taking care of Milwaukee in my absence?" I asked.

They looked at each other and laughed. "Pretty boring here," Jessie replied. "School and two practices with the band."

"Everything is even keel," Sienna said.

"Glad to hear it."

"You having fun?" Jessie asked.

"Tons," I said, with a hint of sarcasm. "Regulatory conferences are always so fun."

"Get any souvenirs?"

I frowned and shook my head. "Not much here to souvenirize. We don't need any more shot glasses or cars, so...no. How about you guys? Do anything fun since I left?"

My raven-haired lover shook her head. "Not really. Grilled out last night with Ashley. I played some hoops at the park the day before. Like I said, mostly just school and singing."

"Everything safe and secure while I've been gone?"

Sienna leaned into the picture. "Pretty boring. Jessie asked me to organize your safe this week. Wow, you've got a lot of guns. And they're mostly all the same. That's weird."

I shrugged elaborately into the front-facing camera on my phone. "I'm a man of simple tastes. I want everything to work, and work exactly the same."

Back in the picture, Jessie rolled her eyes at me. "You. Simple tastes. Right. Uh-huh. Sure." She leaned over and gave Jane a peck on top of the head, and then the camera moved jerkily, and I watched the house move by on the screen as she walked through the kitchen and took the stairs up. At the first landing, she smirked at the camera, laughed, and then dashed up the remaining steps. Inside our bedroom, she flung herself on the bed with world-whirl of motion, then stared at me contentedly. "I really miss you, daddy."

"I miss you too, babygirl. I really wish I were home."

"Me too." She stuck out her lower lip in a pout."Do anything fun today?"

"Conference wrap up and then dinner and drinks. Not really fun. I'll be home tomorrow."

Jessie sighed theatrically. "I can't wait."

"I did spend a night with a famous rockstar last night. Met her at a bar."

On the screen, her eyes widened and she pulled the phone a little closer, a smile stretching across her lips. "Oh really? Do tell. Who was it?"

"Beth something. Never got a last name. She was in town setting up a concert, didn't want to be treated like a celebrity."

My girl thought for a minute. "Oh SHIT."

"You know who that is?"

"Yeah."

"Who?"

"I'll put on one of her albums when you get home. Wow, I wish I'd been there."

"She did too."

"I had my own fun last night though." Jessie rolled to her back, held the phone up in the air and smiled enigmatically.

"Yeah?" My heart jumped at the thought. "It wasn't Sienna, was it?"

"Silly. I'll wait for you to invite her. Though I really don't want to wait... No, Ashley came over. I made dinner for all of us girls, and then when Sienna went upstairs for the night, well, Ashley and I came up here."

"Sounds like fun. I wish I'd been there."

"Me too. Though it was nice to just spend some time with a girl. We had anal sex." The expression on Jessie's face was part innocent, part teasing, part seductive.

When I didn't say anything for a moment, she chewed on a fingernail and batted her eyes at me. "You seem shocked."

I shook my head. "Just imagining."

"She used her strap-on. I was on my back at the edge of the bed first, then on my side. I ended up face down, ass up on the bed." Jessie shifted sensually on the sheets and angled the camera down so I could see her hand sliding into her jeans. "She was fantastic. Gentle when I needed it, rough when I needed it, she made me cum over and over. I can definitely see doing that with you and her." A lustful smile crossed her face. "Getting hard yet, daddy?"

"Oh yeah."

"Can I see?"

I held the camera out at arm's length and picked open the buttons, angled it down so that she could see me undo my belt and zipper. Jessie moaned when I pulled the front of my pants and boxers down to show her my straining erection. "I wanna be there, I wanna taste it...I wanna suck it. I wanna feel how hot and hard it is inside me..."

"Tomorrow, darling. I'll be home tomorrow."

"Do you want to hear what else Ashley and I did?" she asked coyly.

"Absolutely."

"After she was done with me, I used our bed restraints on her, just her hands. Then I licked her, got her wet for my fingers, then used that heavy, curved metal dildo you bought for me. She came so many times from that. After that, we cuddled for a long time. We showered before she left, and she bent me over the bathroom counter to use her strap-on again."

"Wish I could've seen that."

"Oh, you'll get a chance to participate soon, I'm sure. There's a different threesome I'm more interested in though... I talked to Sienna two nights ago."

"Really?" I tried to keep sharp surprise out of my voice. "What did you talk about?"

"Not you, daddy. Not really. After she put Jane to bed we had a few drinks and we...talked. Got kinda tipsy. Nothing happened, I didn't come out and say 'hey, you wanna come to bed with us sometime?' but we just...talked. She misses sex. Being dominated. Used. I think Sienna likes being controlled and told what to do even more than I do."

"I don't know if I'd go that far..."

Onscreen, Jessie chuckled. "Oh, maybe just as much as me. But she really does miss it. She's afraid to go looking because, well, shit...Gary, you were the only positive relationship she's ever had. You and... and Tori. I think Trey kinda illustrated that for her this spring. She's scared of messing up again, scared of advertising her whereabouts to Morgan. She just misses it. Sex, and... That... Lifestyle."

"Do you want to ask her to join us... Occasionally?"

"I think it'd go better if you did. If you asked, and then we all had a discussion about boundaries and consent and all that jazz. I mean yeah, I could probably get her into bed, but I think she'd be really messed up after."

I shrugged. "Ok. If the opportunity presents itself when I get back."

"Only 'if?' You don't want it?"

"Makes me apprehensive a bit."

"I know. I just...I really wanna fuck her with you. Get fucked with her, by you. I wanna give you a blowjob with her."

I closed my eyes and tried to imagine the two beautiful women kneeling in front of me, so different in appearance, Jessie slim and pale with her raven hair, Sienna the classic blonde with big breasts. I imagined them trading my cock back and forth, one sucking it while the other nibbled and licked on my scrotum. I imagined them in a sixty-nine, moving around them, sliding into whichever holes I wanted.

"You're thinking about it too, aren't you, daddy?" Jessie's voice overrode my thoughts and I opened my eyes to see her smirking at me on my phone screen.

"You caught me."

Onscreen, the world turned and dropped with a rustle, and Jessie slid off the bed, quickly and efficiently undressing, first her t-shirt, then pushing her jeans and panties down to reveal that lean body I loved so much. She disappeared from the frame for a minute, and then the camera moved and the bed creaked and she finally settled down with her back against the headboard, legs spread, the camera propped up against a pillow in front of her. She arched an eyebrow and ran her hands down her torso, down her legs, back up, sighing as she lifted her slight breasts, lightly stroking her nipples to hardness. "Like what you see?"

"You know I do."

"Can you get naked for me, please? If I'm gonna play for you, I'd like to see that rock hard body and that big cock that get me so wet..."

I set the phone down and shed my clothes in a hurry and headed into the bathroom, leaned the phone against the mirror so that Jessie could see me standing nude in front of the counter.

"That looks tasty," she commented.

"I think so too." On the screen, my gothic lover was drawing lazy circles around her clit with a middle finger, two fingers of the other hand spreading her delicate lips open to show pink inside. "What would you like to see, daddy?" she asked in an exaggeratedly girlish voice. "How can I touch myself for you?"

"Use one of your dildos. I want to see you fucking yourself."

Jessie twisted to grab something from the nightstand and then rolled back into frame holding a rubber phallus. Veined and realistically colored, with heavy rubbery balls, it was Jessie's favorite for suction-cupping to a mirror and riding, or for sticking on the bathroom tile and backing up on while sucking me for an easy double penetration. She gently licked at the head, running her tongue over and around it, gently kissing it, giving me the most alluringly innocent looks while pretending to give the toy oral. Another twist to grab something off-camera, and she returned to the screen with a bottle of lube. Slowly she squeezed a line of clear liquid down the center of the shaft, then slowly pumped the toy, spreading the lube around.

I gave her a show as well, stroking my erection up and down, occasionally reaching down to fondle my balls, slow and gentle.

Jessie grinned, watching me touch myself. She reached down and set the head of the toy against her pussy, then spread her lips with the other hand, showing me the pink flesh it was about to penetrate. Her hips shifted on the bed as the head pressed in, and she left it still for a moment, closing her eyes and savoring the sensation of being stretched, then she slowly pushed it the rest of the way in. "Like the view, daddy?"

"You know I do." I held eye contact with the gothic-looking woman and jacked my rod very deliberately.

Jessie watched every movement of my hand, licking her lips as she pumped the toy back and forth within herself. No words, just a very intentional gaze and very influential movement. I imagined being there kneeling by her head so she could suck me as she fucked herself, or taking the toy out, pinning her down, pushing in, replacing that rubber with my own sensitive erection, feeling tight, wet flesh yielding to my invasion and the way she moved beneath me... On-screen, her moans and girlish cries of pleasure seemed ripped right from my fantasies of taking her myself.

Mouth open wide, my girl stared at me with an expression of amazement as her body locked up with orgasmic tremors, then her lips curled in that feral from I knew so well, and she giggled, the expression of pleasure riding to a laugh as her torso flexed and bucked, a deep flush coloring her skin from exertion.

"Thank you, Gary," she whispered when she'd come down. She continued a slow pump of the dildo inside her, rolling her hips to take it deep with every gentle thrust. "Are you close?"

"Getting there." I sped up my masturbation, imagining the erotic scenes of Jessie and I burned into my memory, fantasizing new ones.

"Give it to me. I wanna feel it. I wanna feel you shoot your hot, sticky load inside me. I'm so wet right now, daddy, my cunt is throbbing. She needs you to fill her up with your cum. Please cum for me, daddy. I want it...mmmmm..."

Jessie's hum of satisfaction coincided with a body-wracking climax that just about caused me to shatter the tile floor by clenching it with my toes. Five ropes of pearly spunk launched from my cock with torso-tightening spasms, spraying the countertop, and I leaned forward to grip the edge of the sink, bent nearly double with the exertion of orgasm. I sucked in air, blew my girl a kiss. She giggled and extracted the toy from her twat, leaned forward to grab the phone, then flopped back to play the camera over her nude body before bringing it back up to her gorgeous face. "Tomorrow night?"

"Tomorrow night." I grabbed paper towel and cleaned up the counter, then took the phone back to the bedroom.

"What time do you think you'll be back?"

"Afternoon sometime."

"Anything specific you want for dinner?"

I shook my head. "Surprise me. But I do know what I'm eating for dessert."

Jessie gave me an exaggerated wink and then laughed.

We were silent after that, just watching each other. "I really missed you," I told my love.

"I missed you too. Is this the longest we've been apart yet?"

I thought back. "Yeah, possibly. I think so."

"I don't like it. I don't like going to bed without you."

"Same here."

"You should probably get some sleep though. Get this night alone out of the way so you can be refreshed for your drive back."

"Ok."

Jessie waves at me with the hand that wasn't holding up the phone. "I'll see you soon. I love you, Gary."

I waved back. "I love you too."

###

I'd wished for dreams of Keannadiid rather than my deceased parents after waking up from the dream of my father last night. I got my wish.

He chased me up the staircase in my house, but the steps didn't end at the third floor. We kept trading shots through the floor as I raced up and up and up. There was something profoundly evil at the top, and even though I couldn't see it, I felt the growing dread in my bones with every shot I fired through the floor, every return blast of the AK tearing through the stairwell, every impact of my feet on the boards, every breath hammering my chest.

Once more, my arm exploded in pain and I fell to the floor, reaching over to try and stem the red tide pulsing from shredded flesh. All I could do was watch as Keannadiid rounded the corner, footsteps echoing as he drew closer.

He watched me bleed for a long time. "I want Sienna. I want the rifles she took. I want my flash drive back." His words were spoken in a genteel southern accent, incongruous with his Somalian heritage.

Then he dropped a grenade onto my chest and I woke up.

I rolled over and grabbed my Sig on instinct as I jerked awake, and my finger found the activation lever of the Surefire flashlight under the barrel and I played the burning white cone around the room searching for the assailant that had interrupted my sleep.

"Dammit."

I flicked the light off and set the pistol back on the nightstand, put a hand to my pounding chest, felt my heart racing a mile a second under sweaty skin.

"Dammit."