Jessie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've liked seeing me play with Ashley, with McKenna. You've liked fucking us together, do you think you'll like fucking Sienna and I? I can't wait to taste her, hear her cum, watch her face as you're pounding her..."

Jessie jerked and cried out, straightened, and ran her hands through her black hair so roughly she tugged her head back. "FUCK..."

I could watch her torso flex as she came, her body undulating in time with the contractions. My dirty little schoolgirl. I pulled my hand back from where it has been resting on her hip, gave her ass a slap that was muffled by her skirt. She cried out again and gave me a pitiful look, then lowered her body to mine, lips brushing my neck as her fingers frantically worked the buttons on my shirt, kissing the skin each one revealed.

Two soft tentative knocks sounded at the door.

Fuck me. This was actually going to happen.

Jessie straightened and swung a leg off me to let me ride. We looked at each other briefly, I think searching each other's eyes for...permission? Acceptance?

Then I rose and walked to the door. I hesitated just a moment to open it, and then I turned the knob.

Sienna stood on the darkened landing beyond, looking as hesitant as I felt. Hands behind her back, eyes cast down, her posture seemed to shrink from the opening of the door.

She was still wearing the pajamas from before, but she looked like she'd dried her hair and hastily applied a little makeup. Her eyes were a little darker, her lips a little shinier.

"C'mon in."

I shut the door behind her, and she looked around the room for a place to sit that wasn't the bed. She eventually chose to lean against the wall by the door to the bathroom, and I didn't want us to look like a tribunal by all sitting on the bed directly across from her, so I leaned back against Jessie's makeup table

We all glanced between each other, and Sienna gave a nervous little laugh. "So how do we, uh, start this thing?"

"Um, talk about safewords?"

The blonde's eyes flicked towards me guiltily, and I tried to hold her gaze, failed. "You know mine, Gary."

"It's pineapple," I explained to Jessie.

"Good to know. I don't have one with him," she said brightly.

"You shouldn't need it tonight, we're not getting weird or anything. You know I pretty much know what's normal for me."

"Normal-ish," Sienna smirked.

"Do you have any hard or soft limits?" Jessie asked. "Stuff you won't do period, or stuff that might make you uncomfortable?"

The blonde thought for a long while. "I'm uncomfortable with this whole thing."

"It's up to you if you want to join us, there's no hard feelings if you want to put a pause or a full stop on things. We invited you because we thought you would like it, not because we want to hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable," Jessie reassured her.

"Oh, I want to do this. I'd love someone to hurt me... Do you know how long its been since I've had a dick inside me? Since someone spanked me? Fuck, I feel like I'm going crazy!" Sienna made a motion like she wanted to pull her hair out. "I wasn't actually reading tonight. I put Jane to bed and took a shower, spent like half an hour with a vibrator."

"I kinda guessed."

"I'm going crazy, I just don't know how... How this works. How do we do this tonight? What happens tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow you and Jessie play basketball in the park. I watch Jane play on the playground equipment. We eat dinner together. Difference is, tonight we had some adult fun in this bed." I took a step forward. "Would you push me away if I kissed you?"

Sienna gave me a plaintive look. "Fuck no."

I stepped in front of her. So close I could feel her body heat. I could hear her breathing. See the worry and indecision in her eyes. "Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just want this do much, but I'm afraid of...I don't want to get hurt, or hurt you guys. I..."

I put a hand on the side of her head, slid my fingers through that glossy blonde hair. I remembered the feeling from what felt like a lifetime ago.

Sienna tilted her head into my hand, inhaled sharply. She closed her eyes when I pressed my lips to hers, gave a quiet little whimper. Her lips were soft, and they moved against mine gently. I moved my other hand to the curve of her ass, pulled her firmly against me. I could feel her solidity, the firmness of her, and it turned me on.

I'd missed her.

I pushed her face against mine with the hand on her head, kissing her roughly, and she sighed when I forced my tongue against hers. Her body ground against mine, almost like she couldn't help the movement, and her hands clutched at my back.

I pulled away and she sucked in air, cast her eyes down at the floor. "That's how we start this," I said quietly. I stepped back further, took her hand, and led her to the bed. She sat down between Jessie and I, looked over at my woman. "You're ok with this?"

"Oh yeah."

"Then I really should return the favor from before."

The blonde pulled her in for a kiss, and I watched the two of them make out. Lips and heads moved slowly, hands started to roam. I moved up on the bed behind Sienna, put my hands on her shoulders, started kneading, massaging out the tension in the muscles below. The two women tipped over to their sides, and Jessie giggled as Sienna elbow-crawled up the bed. She knelt over her, looked down hungrily. "We are wearing way too many clothes. You especially." The brunette tugged on the sleeve of my unbuttoned shirt and I shrugged it. She leaned in and kissed my chest before lowering herself to Sienna and pulling at the hem of her shirt.

Siena froze for just a moment, then sat forward briefly as she allowed her top to be removed.

My lizard brain appreciated her large, firm breasts, brownish nipples already hard with arousal. My quickly-surrendering logical brain saw her scar, the pink rope of burn extending from the hem of her pajama pants to the inside curve of her left mammary, up over her shoulder.

Rage flared in my chest and I remembered my vague desire to feed Morgan Skolnich his own face.

Jessie trailed kisses from Sienna's neck to her sternum. "Fuck, you've got beautiful tits. I wish mine were that big."

Her partner reached up to palm one of her small mounds through her shirt. "Yeah, but you don't have to wear a bra if you don't want to. Those things itch!"

The brunette laughed and lowered her face to suck a hard nipple into her mouth, drawing a whine from Sienna. I bent and cut that whine off by covering her mouth with mine, and then it was my turn to make noise, a groan as her hand reached up and traced the bulge in my pants. She writhed on the bed as my gothic lover tortured her nipples with tongue and lips, then kissed lower, making her laugh with licks to her navel.

Jessie's fingers hooked into Sienna's waistband, and the blonde stopped her, pulled her mouth away from mine. "I didn't have time to do much, uh, grooming down there."

I shook my head. "Ok...so?"

Pajamas and panties slid down long, tones legs and Jessie lowered her lips to kiss above the hastily-shorn bush. "What do you say after that basketball game tomorrow, we take a bath and I help you trim this down?"

"That sounds...oh fuck... Wonderful!" More shifting on the sheets as Jessie's tongue traced down the inside of one leg, then up between fleshy lips.

I kissed Sienna again, enjoying the rising heat and lust from our mouths together. Sitting up, I reached down and unzipped my fly. "How about this? I'll give you two the cash to book a salon and get waxes and then massages?"

Jessie looked up from orally pleasuring the blonde. "Me too?"

I reached out and pulled her up and into a rough kiss. "Absolutely. I want to see your cunt completely smooth. I think that'd be hot."

"Yes, sir." Her voice was quiet and submissive and she looked down obediently before lowering her mouth to Sienna's pussy once more, making her squeal.

I pushed my pants and boxers down below my dick and Sienna grinned, licked her lips. "If I get waxed, can I see this big member again?"

From down below, Jessie giggled. "Member."

"That's the idea."

The blonde reached out and wrapped her warm hand around my erection, pumping slowly. " Sounds fantastic."

I leaned forward and she turned her head, grazed the sensitive head of my cock with her lips, then arched her back crying out as her abs clenched and flexed, eyes wide open and staring at the ceiling, mouth gasping in air as she came from Jessie's tongue. She grunted continuously shrieked again from the continued stimulation, then turned her head back to me and wrapped her lips around me opening her mouth and taking me in hungrily, tongue flickering over my skin as she moved her head back and forth on my rod, sucking as she went.

Dammit, that felt great.

I shifted my weight, moving a leg over, and I motioned Jessie away. She saw what I was doing and kissed down Sienna's leg, nibbling her inside thighs while I lowered my lips to her clit to suck and then flutter my tongue against it, high, low, up, down, pulling the hood back to give me access to that little pink nub. Under me, Sienna turned her head, choked, extracted my wet penis from her mouth, pumping it awkwardly with one hand as she focused on the pleasurable sensations I was causing her. "Oh fuck, that feels so fucking good, I'm gonna cum! Please can I cum? Please!"

I didn't even bother to answer, just redoubled my efforts, licking furiously, twitching my tongue across her clit in rapid, random patterns, making her shift and struggle and shriek on sheets. Jessie raised her head and gave me a wicked from, then pushed two fingers between those delicate lips, pumping them forward and back, raising her head to kiss me as she did so.

The dual stimulation lit Sienna off in a heartbeat, crying out with sounds very similar to agony. I could feel her thrashing between my legs, and I lifted my head from her twat and gave the schoolgirl in front of me the kiss she was expecting. Then I dismounted the blonde and turned, lay down next to her, pulling her close, holding her heated, shuddering body close as she fought to regain composure. Jessie settled in behind her, stroking her sweating back lightly with her fingertips and grinning over her shoulder like a well-fed predator.

For my part, I was fighting the weird feeling of satisfaction at having this girl in arms again. I didn't love her, I didn't...value...her over Jessie, not by a long shot. But this still felt...right. Probably just glad to have made a beautiful woman cum.

Sienna finally settled her breathing and rolled away from me to face Jessie. "Thank you," she said quietly.

"It was a group effort."

"Thanks for sharing. I...I hope you're ok with - "

Jessie cut her off by seizing her face and kissing her deeply, and I felt my cock stir again, hardening after the stimulation had ceased.

"What can I do for you guys?" Sienna asked, her voice meek. "How can I...serve...you?"

"Oh, I've got some ideas." I could hear the happily lewd suggestion in my voice.

She rolled to her back and turned her head, reached down to take me in hand again, slowly jacking."What do you want?"

"To tie you up and fuck you."

Her breath caught and her face flushed even deeper than the fading pink of orgasmic exertion. "I should let you know... I'm not on the pill anymore. Haven't been in like three years, didn't go back on it once things, uh, stabilized here cuz I wasn't seeing anyone. Do you guys use condoms like back in Minneapolis, or is Jessie on birth control?"

"I'm allergic to both," my lover said, drawing designs in the sweat on Sienna's abs. "Gary got the snip last year. Before that, we were pulling out to shoot it on me or finishing in my other holes. He decided to take matters into his own hands after I got pregnant."

Sienna's head snapped around, and Jessie very studiously avoided her eyes before explaining. "Ectopically. I had to...have it removed or it would've killed me. So now we don't use anything unless we're with partners that request condoms, and we get tested pretty often. Last month, to be exact, and only Gary has, uh, played since then, and she was clean."

"Speaking of which, when I went to the doctor in the spring, they did a full STD panel on me. I'm clean too. Haven't had sex since. If you want to see the paperwork, I can sneak back upstairs and get it."

"So what are your preferences?" Jessie asked.

"I'm open to whatever," I confirmed.

"I prefer unprotected, but if you're not cool with that, I totally understand."

I looked over at Jessie. "Bust in her if you want." She very firmly and deliberately turned Sienna's head towards hers. "But if he cums in you, I get a taste. Got it?"

The blonde nodded, and then once more pulled her into a kiss. That sight was NOT going to get old.

I rose and moved up to the head of the bed, throwing pillows to the floor and reaching around the back for the straps. Jessie's black-on-black cuffs were still attached to the snaphooks, and I set them on the bed. "Hey darling?"

The schoolgirl looked up from frenching her newfound fuckbuddy. "Yes, daddy?"

"Do you mind if I use your cuffs to restrain See, or would you prefer I find a different pair?"

"I don - "

Sienna cut her off, rolling to her belly to watch what I was doing. "I mind. That hardware is special. It means something. If you guys were married, I definitely wouldn't ask to wear your ring, I'm not gonna let you put her restraints or collar on me."

"Ok..."

I got up from the bed and found a pair of neoprene and nylon restraints on a cabinet in my workout room, came back, knelt on the bed beside See. The unreality of this washed over me as I lifted her wrists one by one and buckled the cuffs around them, connected them to the straps extending from the head of the bed. She tugged at them, feeling the slight amount of slack, smiling softly at the familiar sensation.

I slid off the bed and undressed fully, got back up and approached Sienna again, from between her spread legs. She spread them wider on either side of me, looking up at me with expectation, hesitancy, and amazement on her face. I wondered how I looked.

Beside her, Jessie crawled over her torso, reaching down to spread the blonde's finely-furred labia, opening her up for me. "She's so wet, daddy, you'll just slide right in..."

I angled the head of my prick into that pink flesh and slowly pushed forward. Sienna arched, groaning as I speared into her. "Fuuuuuuuck..."

A wince crossed her face and I stopped moving. "You ok?"

"Yeah... Just haven't done this in a while."

She was wet, but insanely tight, and I took my time sliding in, hands on her hips, slowly pulling myself forward until I was completely sheathed. Sienna tried to look up and over Jessie, to see our joining, but her wrists were too tightly restrained above her head.

I dragged back out, watched sensitive pink flesh close in my absence, surged back in a little faster, a little smoother. Back out again, and Jessie lowered her head, gave Sienna's clit a brief lick, then closed her mouth around my length, sliding forward to completely envelop me. She popped off my crown with a smack of her ruby red lips, then giggled up at me as she guided my rod back into the waiting blondes box.

I gathered Sienna's legs together on either side of my neck, holding them tight to my chest as I rolled my hips, filling her, withdrawing, over and over.

Jessie watched for a few moments as I pounded into the bound girl's twat, then rose and turned. "I'm gonna sit on your face now, See. And you're gonna eat my cunt while Gary fucks yours."

"Ok."

My gothic lover moved to straddle the blonde's head, lifting her tiny plaid skirt, and pulling aside her white cotton panties to give me a great view of her snatch being lowered to Sienna's mouth.

The way she hissed and arched told me that tongue was being applied in a very pleasurable way, and I watched as I thrust, my woman grinding on the face of our new fuckbuddy as I thrust deep inside.

I couldn't believe we were doing this.

I couldn't believe I was doing this.

I gathered Sienna's legs together, holding them in front of me, shifting them from one shoulder to the other occasionally as I thrust, tightening her pussy and changing the angle of penetration as it suited me. Beneath Jessie, Sienna was going wild, pulling at her restraints, grinding her butt into the bed, her squeals and moans and cries of carnal pleasure muffled by my lover sitting on her face. Jessie was squealing too, high pitched little shrieks and whimpers and yelps as Sienna's tongue worked against and inside her. I picked up my thrusting as Jessie appeared to near climax, and the blonde came shortly after the brunette. I just held against her and ground slowly, savoring the feel of her body satisfying and releasing around me, the wetness leaking out of that clenching flesh.

Jessie leaned forward and kissed me frantically, and I wrapped an arm around her, held her steady as she trembled through her climax. "I love you, babe," I whispered in her ear.

"I love you too, daddy," she whispered back.

I let the two women have a few moments more to enjoy the comedown from their orgasms, then eased Jessie off the prostrate blonde. "Turn."

She looked up at me uncomprehendingly, and I reached down to give the side of her ass a smack. "Turn over."

The bed rustled and Sienna shifted like she was stretching, crossing her arms above her head, rolling over.

"Ass up," I commanded, and she struggled to pull her knees up under her torso, presenting her bottom to me, her blonde-fuzzed peach glistening wet and stimulated pink between her thighs. The burn scar that had started just above her feminine mound, wrapped between her breasts and over her shoulder continued, a thick pink, precisely straight line that ended in the middle of one buttcheek.

It struck me that Jessie was the only person in this room not permanently marked by violence.

"Do me first?" my gothic lover asked in her little girl's squeak of excitement. She swung a leg over Sienna's hips, straddling her waist and supporting herself on knees and extended arms. Two asses pushed back at me. I tucked Jessie's skirt into its own waistband and pulled aside her panties. Her cute little cunt was obviously wet, all the way up her buttcrack, and on impulse, I pressed the tip of my middle finger against the divot of her anus. She shifted against it but didn't complain, and I applied pressure, gently easing the digit through the constriction.

Very obviously lubed.

I'd have to do something about that later.

I mounted Jessie, standing behind the two girls, bending my knees in a partial squat, and sliding deep into her wet pussy in one smooth slide. She signed happily as I filled her, lowering her head to kiss Sienna's cheek, ear, and hair. Holding her hips, I started moving, powerfully, deliberately, changing the angle slightly to deliver more pressure to one side of her vaginal canal or the other. Every stroke was straining balls deep, every withdrawal left just the tip of my prick inside her.

I wanted my girl to know I was fucking her. I wanted her to feel it, completely.

A heady sense of power washed over me. I was fucking my lover, who was on top of my former student, my former sub. Both of them would let me do whatever I wanted to them. Despite all the ugliness that had transpired in the last four years, they were somehow here today, both offering themselves to me without reservation.

I motioned Jessie off after a minute or two, and she copied Sienna's position perfectly, arms outstretched, face and tits pressed into the crinkled white sheets. My erection was hot and hard in my hard as I guided it between the blonde's plump pussylips, making her coo and shift as I stretched her. Legs together, her tunnel was artificially tightened, and I took it a little slower at first. By the time I had picked up some force, Sienna was grunting with every in-stroke, eyes closed and face pressed into the bed.