Jessie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie was grinning at me over her shoulder, and I reached out to give her ass a hard slap. She whimpered and Sienna opened her eyes, looked over at her girlfriend. "Do me next?" she asked pitifully. "Please, sir."

The need in her voice lit my blood on fire, igniting a raging blaze of happy aggression in my soul. The blonde bucked and cried out from each of the two spanks I delivered to her upturned bottom, her pussy squeezing and releasing around me with each shock of impact. Cuffed as she was to the head of the bed, there was very little she could do but look over her shoulder at me and groan. "More?"

I shook my head and reached out my spanking hand, slipped two fingers into Jessie from behind, thrusting them back and forth with the speed and rhythm with which I was penetrating See. My other hand, riding on her hip, I slide slid over her smooth, sweaty skin, rubbed slow circles over her puckered asshole.

"No, not there, not tonight."

"Ok."

I let my hand rest on her back, made a claw of it, dragged my nails up and down her back, heightening the sensations she was receiving.

Beside me, Jessie grunted, her cunt gripping and releasing my fingers, ass bucking back into my hand as she came from my digital stimulation.

We changed positions once more, flipping Sienna over onto her back once again, and I remounted get in a standard missionary. A little more forceful though, than the position recommended for intimacy. Her legs were pinned wide apart by my knees in addition to her cuffed wrists, and I held the back of her neck in the crook of one elbow so my other hand could grip her throat. Not choking her, not exactly, but making it slightly harder for her to breathe and enhancing the feeling of powerlessness that she must be experiencing. She was pinned and restrained, held down and held open, immobilized, unable to do anything other than feel my cock moving within her.

She loved it.

Beside me, Jessie lay back, watching us, hand rubbing furiously over her privates. "Feel him moving faster and faster, See? Pounding into you harder and deeper? He's gonna cum soon, you're gonna feel that hot sticky wad explode up inside you, filling you... And then when he pulls out, then it's my turn. Then I get to hold you down, make you cum while I suck all that spunk out of your freshly fucked cunt... I can't wait. I want to taste him inside you, See. I want to suck him out of that wet, tight, gorgeous hole. Can you cum once more with him? I bet that'd take him over the edge..."

Beneath me, I could feel the blonde's heart rate pick up, her face flushing as she tried to buck her hips up to meet my thrusts, to grind her clit against me, to get even more stimulation from my fucking her. I gripped her throat just a little tighter, lowered my head and kissed her, rough and deep, and her inhalation of surprise was cut short. Sienna was still a moment, and then I could feel her muscles tremble, and a handful of hard convulsions wracked her. She ground her head back into the bed and wailed, pulling at the cuffs, trying to release, trying to fight, trying to move and finding it impossible beneath my weight, against her restraints.

The boiling need growing in my abdomen reached its peak with the writhing of the beauty against me, and my lover's lustful words, and I slammed into Sienna one last time, holding drop and grinding against her feminine mound as my erection throbbed. I could feel it recoiling with every blast of semen pumped into the blonde, could feel the contractions of my muscles all the way up to my shoulders, my vision pulsating in sync with my heaving chest. I hung my head down next to Sienna's, felt her hair soft against my cheek, felt the radiance of her body heat.

"Thank you," she whispered.

I raised my head and kissed her once on the forehead, withdrawing and rolling away.

Dammit, that had had been...

Beside me, Jessie was kissing her way down Sienna's sweating body. She flashed me a feral grin before lowering her face between the spread thighs. My cock didn't get even a moment to soften as she audibly sucked and licked, and Sienna once more began the loud, thrashing buildup towards orgasm.

###

"Spank me? Like for real?"

Sienna was dressed and headed for the door. After Jessie had finished eating her out, we'd cuddled together briefly, the girls resting their heads on my side, one of my hands stroking my schoolgirl's hair, the other tracing lightly through the sweat on the blonde's skin. We'd talked about the next day, the next week. Work and school. Jane and the fact that she really liked watering the garden. Jessie's band.

Anything except sex. Or feelings.

We just enjoyed being close, cooling down from our athletic exertions and endorphin highs. We enjoyed each other's company, providing closeness and unspoken support as we processed what had just happened between us. Strangely, I felt no awkwardness, no hesitancy. We were friendly, but closer than friends.

Eventually, Sienna dressed, kissed us both and thanked us for a wonderful evening, and headed for the third floor. It was with her hand on the knob that she turned and asked to be punished, green eyes cast to the floor, a look of conflict on her face.

I could tell just from her posture, that speaking those five words had been incredibly difficult.

Jessie raised her head from my abs. "See?"

I asked "Why?"

Sienna hadn't been too embarrassed about her scar. She'd seemed a little sheepish about her bush. She hadn't blushed with self-consciousness at all from any of the sexual activities we'd done together either as a group or as pairs.

Now her face was red as a tomato, and she seemed hesitant, kicking the floor lightly with a toe.

"Because I liked it when you did that to me in doggy earlier?" She paused. "You know that about me. Because I like it when a man...hits me...like that. Or sets rules for me. When he shows me he's in charge of me, in control of me like that. It...makes me feel safe? Taken care of?" She walked closer, flight to lift her eyes to mine. "I don't want to ask you for anything, especially sexual, especially...dom-related. I don't want you to think I'm trying to repeat Minneapolis. I don't want you to think I'm taking advantage of trying to take control. I just... That's something I need, deep down in my soul, and its been literally years since I've gotten it. I miss it. Please?"

I looked over at Jessie, and she shrugged, rose from the bed. I shrugged. "If you want to get sent to bed with a red bottom, I'm happy to oblige."

Both girls snickered, and Sienna approached hesitantly as I sat, swung my legs over the edge of the bed. Jessie took her arm and gently but firmly guided her to my right side. She bent over my lap at an angle, slightly supporting herself against the bed, toes on the floor pushing her ass up. I could feel her pulse racing against my legs, feel her rapid exhalations of excitement and nervousness and arousal.

Pushing up her t-shirt, I ran my hand over her bare back, lightly itching her skin, making her sigh with contentment. I rubbed firm circles against her soft skin, reaching up occasionally to knead her shoulders or the back of her neck.

Slowly, she relaxed.

Her breath caught when I tugged the waistband of her sweatpants and panties down to her calves, exposing her bare butt. Sienna turned her head. "Around my knees like old times, or do you just want me to kick them off?"

"All the way off, please."

She used the edge of each foot to push them further down her legs, then awkwardly flipped her feet back and forth to shed the garments. Once they were off, she parted her legs, pushing back up again, raising herself for my hand.

Another sharp inhalation as I rested my hand on her rump, started kneading here, squeezing firm muscles, massaging her glutes and upper thighs. She sighed heavily when I ran my thumb down the crack of her ass, from the wrinkled star of her anus to dip between spread pink lips, glistening with the dew of arousal, saliva, and cum. Just inside, she was soft and wet and hot, and I stroked gently for a moment before pulling my hand back and giving her a soft clap on the rear.

Jessie, standing and watching, now knelt by Sienna's head. She'd turned to say something, and my lover caught chin and turned her back. "He's just warming up."

I kept going at that pace, not even turning her skin pink, just getting her used to the position, the motion again. Jessie was nibbling kisses over her shoulder, her back, occasionally down to her hip. I added one harder strike, making her jump at the impact, and then resumed the softer slaps.

Jessie looked up at me with doe eyes that were simultaneously arousing and innocent. "Spank her harder, daddy."

Sienna whined at her words, and then gave a surprised cry when I did just that, landing a series of harder smacks on each upturned cheek. She looked back at me, and the expression on her face was surprise and need and joy and fear. Her eyes widened as she saw my hand pull back.

"Uhhhaaaa!" Her vocalizations became a series of grunts as I kept going at the harder pace, and she turned her head forward so she wouldn't have to watch. Each slap bucked her forward, flattening her across my lap, and I fiercely enjoyed watching her push back, lifting her ass and arching her spine to once more present herself for her spanking.

I took a pause, resumed kneading her glutes like I had been before our session started. Her fair skin had turned pink, red in a few spots, and she moaned with both enjoyment and pain as my fingers squeezed and rolled sensitive flesh. " Keep going?" I asked quietly.

"More? Please?"

"Harder? Not as hard? You good?"

"Hurt me?" It wasn't a question. It was a request.

Those fucking words.

Sienna shrieked at the next slaps across her bottom, and turned her head to look back once more. She was panting, flushed, "Fuck, that hurt..."

Jessie pulled her back down on my lap, turning her face to hers. "Of course it did, See. You're a bad girl who needs to get spanked HARD."

As if to illustrate my point, the blonde howled, writhed on my lap as I stung her already red ass with a series of smacks. She didn't offer a word of complaint and obediently lifted herself for each next strike.

"We're both bad girls," the gothic girl continued. "I go over daddy's knee just about every night. Its how he makes sure I behave, shows me I'm his, keeps me in line. If I know it's gonna be a hard one, sometimes I like to have another girl there to hold my hand. Sure, it's kind of embarrassing, but it helps to have someone there who knows what it's like, someone who's gotten a spanking before over their daddy's knee. You can squeeze my hand if you want, I'm sure Gary will be done soon."

I was. The blonde wasn't complaining despite the force I was using, and I didn't want to cause her lasting or significant pain. She shrieked a handful more times, her's and Jessie's knuckles whitening together, and then I stopped, resumed kneading, working downward to massage her inner thighs, feeling the wetness there.

This girl was dripping wet.

Sienna gave a pitiful mewl as I eased two fingers inside her. Her tunnel was incredibly hot and slippery, and she shifted on my lap, squeezing her kegel muscles around me. Jessie released her hand and resumed kissing down her side. "Do you want to get fucked again, See?"

"Yeah..."

"Look at me," I commanded.

Sienna turned her head and I reached out, held her chin in place while I started pistoning the two fingers back and forth in her twat. Pressure on the front wall of her vagina, and she writhed on my lap, breathing picking up even faster than it had when I was hitting her. She ground her vulva against my leg, rolling her hips, trying to make more contact with my lap, my hand, my fingers.

She was so wet I could hear squelching noises as I pumped my hand back and forth, and the movement of her hips accelerated, legs coming together slightly. Her face was flushing even more, and she squeezed her eyes shut, concentrating on her coming climax. "Sienna, LOOK at me."

The blonde opened her eyes, panting as she caught and fought to hold my gaze. I could see lust and need and shame on her eyes, and it turned me on. Fuck, it turned me on. I wanted to fingerbang her to climax, throw her over the bed, and rail her until I came violently inside her.

I'd save that for Jessie.

I leaned forward over Sienna, and Jessie looked up from kissing her neck, smiled wolfishly at me and craned up for a sensual kiss, lips open, tongues finding each other and moving together.

"Aaaaahhhhaaaaa!" The blonde on my lap jerked as if I'd spanked her, violently humping the edge of my lap to keep the stimulation going, grunting as pleasure burst inside her body. I could feel her slippery cunt gripping and releasing my fingers, and I let the contractions weaken and subside before withdrawing them.

Jessie broke the kiss, gave me a look of doe-eyed innocence, and lowered her head to suck me clean of Sienna's fluids, sensually bobbing her head and bathing each millimeter of my skin with her tongue.

Sienna just lay there, twitching occasionally, breathing hard. I gently helped her turn and then I held her on my lap, head on my shoulder, letting her relax. Jessie rose and say on my other side, and I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her in close.

Pain, restraint, climax, partner-sharing, it could really mess with a person's head, and I wanted to make sure both women felt cared for. I wanted to make sure Jessie felt loved.

Eventually, Sienna stirred against me, straightened. "Do you... Do you want a blowjob now? Like... Before when you'd spank me?"

I looked over at Jessie. " I think I'm gonna let Jess take care of that. Why don't you go get some sleep, be with your daughter."

"Ok. She rose slowly, redressed a little stiffly.

"You might want to put some lotion on that tushy," my lover said beside me.

Sienna snickered. "Might just do that." She moved to stand in front of us. "Thank you both. I had a lot of fun tonight. I... Needed that..."

"I had fun too," Jessie replied. "Let's do that again sometime."

"Agreed," I confirmed.

The blonde hugged each of us in turn then padded or the door, giving us one last look before closing it behind her.

"You ok?" I asked Jessie.

"Yeah. Absolutely. That was a lot of fun. She is SO HOT..."

I collapsed back onto the bed, pulled my schoolgirl on top of me. "You're hotter."

"Aww, thank you, daddy." She shifted back against me, once more grinding her panty-covered sex against my painfully stiff erection. "Did you want me to take care of that for you? It feels really hard..."

"Yes please."

Jessie flashed me a brilliant smile and began kissing her way down my chest, swirling her tongue electrically over my nipples, my abs, the scar on my side. She slipped off the bed to kneel between my knees, held my prick vertical, licked it like a lewd lollipop, before kissing around the head, little butterfly brushes of lips against sensitive skin. "I can still taste her on you. It's yummy."

"Glad you approve." I groaned with need and enjoyment as she lowered her mouth over my erection, sucking all the way back up to the head, repeating the motion several times before sitting back to pump my saliva-coated rod.

"Do you really want us both to get waxed?"

I propped myself up on my elbows to watch her. Dammit, she was gorgeous. Tonight she was my slutty little schoolgirl, and she loved absolutely ravishing playing the part. "Yeah, I would. Is that ok?"

Jessie looked at me like "You dummy." "Yeah, just curious. I've had my little patch for years and its never bothered you."

"It doesn't BOTHER me. I just think it'd be hot to see something different."

"Ok." She lowered her mouth to engulf me again and I watched her lips stretched around my shaft rise and fall along its length, he eyes occasionally cast up my body to see if I was enjoying her movements. She popped off, sucked in air, grinned at me as she pumped. "If you want to stand up, this would be a little easier, and then you could fuck my face if you wanted."

I rose and she scooted back a little.

And then an explosion rocked the house. I staggered as the building shook. Loud but muffled. Could be small and close, could be huge and far away. "What was that?" she asked, all traces of playful and aroused gone from her voice.

"No idea." I grabbed my jeans off the floor, tugged them on. "Get dressed."

I keyed open my safe as Jessie shed her clothes behind me. Sig Three Twenty in the belt, spare mag in the front pocket. Sirens blared in the distance. I grabbed one of my little folding AR15 pistols, unfolded the brace, dropped the sling over my head checked the chamber, and tucked a spare thirty round mag in my back left pocket. I pitched a similar weapon on the bed for Jessie, shut and locked the safe, made sure my phone was in my pocket.

My lover was dressed in jeans, pulling a t-shirt over her head as I turned back. "Give me a minute." She pulled on sneakers, slung the stubby little pistol. "Ready?"

"Yeah. You go up and stay with See and Jane. I'm going downstairs. If it's clear, I'm going outside. I'll lock up behind me. Do not open for anyone, even me. I'll unlock and come back in."

"Got it. Moving."

I crossed the room, yanked the door open and swept the landing with the muzzle, flashlight playing over the white paint.

"Behind you." I felt Jessie pat me on the back and I nodded.

"Gary? Jessie? Are you alright? What was that?" Sienna's voice full of panic, carried down the stairs from the third floor. I could hear a little voice crying faintly, and it angered me that someone would bother her.

"Don't know," I called back. "Going to check it out. Jessie's coming up to you. Stay there."

"Love you, Gary," Jessie whispered.

"I love you too." I headed downstairs.

The first floor was silent and dark, the only illumination coming in through the barest of slits between the metal shutters over the windows. I shown the weapon light sound the rooms, shadows hulking up behind furniture as the harsh cone of white passed over them. Nothing. No broken glass, no broken doors, the explosion hadn't damaged the house.

I stopped by the backdoor, heart racing. Once more, I was walking into danger.

"Computer, goodnight in thirty seconds." I unlocked the door, swept outside, stayed by the backdoor, gun up until I heard the locks click.

Nothing was amiss around the house, and quick flicks of my light towards my neighbor's foundations showed me the general area was ok. Lights were coming on in the houses, and I walked around my garage, stood in my driveway, glanced up and down my dead-end street. Nothing but softly waving trees and cones of orange streetlight and sirens howling from somewhere.

What the fuck?

I walked down the road, gun at low ready, relaxed but prepared for motion. At the dead-end railing, I looked out over the ravine, down onto the road below, further out onto the tangled sprawl of highways looping around the downtown.

One was lit up, smoke rising from an overpass, lights flashing from police vehicles and fire trucks and flames churning on a couple of cars. There had been an explosion on the highway. As I watched, more rescue and emergency vehicles pulled up, front and back of the burning cars, and I could see more red and blue lights moving on the nearby highways as crews responded, navigating the twists and turns of the concrete maze.

The burning cars lit up, bright as the sun for a moment, and another explosion roared, sound and pressure jolting me even at this great distance. A fireball rose over the highway, enveloping everything on it.

Fuck me. I'd just watched a lot of people die.

I could hear the slow cracking of the concrete from here, and the section of overpass rumbled as it broke, falling dozens of feet to land with an ear-splitting crash on the highway below it. Fuck, that kind of demolition must've taken some planning. And skill.