Jessie Ch. 13

Story Info
I could not love you more.
3.2k words
4.84
7.3k
1

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

July

###

I slung my backpack over the hook inside the back door, headed to the sink, and splashed water on my face.

Long ass day.

I could hear Jane playing in the living room, her happy somewhat-speech mixing with the bumps and thuds of plastic toys against each other. Footsteps sounded on the tile behind me, and I turned to see Sienna walking in from the living room.

She looked delectable, painted on gray jeans and an orange tanktop that showed off her midriff. Her blonde hair was tied off to the side in a ponytail. A shy smile crossed her face. "How was your day?"

"Long. Been in this role nearly a year now, and I'm having to do personnel reviews. Not much fun. How about you? How was your day?"

Sienna shrugged. "Worked at the shop for four hours this morning. Came home, did some cleaning. Helped Jessie with something, now Jane and I are gonna go get something to eat, and then I've got a couple hours at the pub. I'm really frickin' glad Ashley has a quote-unquote daycare in the back."

"Leave Jane here. Jess and I can look after her while you're working. Won't feed her too much sugar for dinner."

That got a chuckle out of her. "Nope. I want to give you and Jessie some time together tonight. That thing I helped her with... She's waiting for you in your playroom."

I felt my cock twitch at the thought. "Okaaaay... Sounds fun."

The blonde leaned in and kissed me softly, just a brush of the lips. The way she closed her eyes and sighed was enough to set my heart racing though. "Go be with your girl."

I gave her ass a light smack and a squeeze. "I'll see you tonight."

"I won't be too late getting back."

I headed upstairs, smiled to myself as I heard Sienna talking to her daughter. "C'mon Jane, time to go find some dinner."

My heartrate picked up with every footstep that echoed up the staircase. What lewd fun might Jessie have planned for us?

Through Sienna's little apartment - surprisingly organized for sharing the room with a toddler - and I pushed open the bathroom door into the playroom.

The hulking bondage furniture, usually sitting a few feet away from each other randomly on the floor had been pushed to the sides of the room to create an open expanse of tile. Jessie was cuffed to her favorite bench in the center of the room, wrists snaphooked to the front corners, ankles clipped together and hooked on the center at the back. She was wearing her collar, but it wasn't attached to the metal U at the front of the bench, instead, her leash was attached and coiled neatly on her arched back, right above a silicone paddle.

My raven-haired lover didn't even acknowledge my presence, so lost was she in her world of pleasure. Headphones and a blindfold blocked out the world, and drool dripped from the ballgag in her mouth. She was wearing a very short cotton nightie, the hem not even covering her ass in the position she was in. A look between her thighs confirmed my suspicions - a vibrator was lodged in her pussy, and I could hear the low buzz of its internal motor in the silent room.

I circled around to in front of her and gently unbuckled the gag, raised the blindfold. "Jessie?"

She coughed, sucked in air. "Hi, Daddy."

I pulled the headphones from her head, listened to one side.

Porn.

"This isn't exactly safe, honey. You know you shouldn't ever be restrained by yourself."

Jessie moaned and shivered."I've only been up here a couple of minutes, and See had me on video in case I need help." She jerked her head at the laptop set up on the bed.

I walked over and shut it, walked back. "This is a little unexpected. Welcome, but unexpected." My hand glided along her exposed rump, and she trembled again when I plucked the vibrator from her dripping twat.

"A little fantasy of mine. I was hoping you'd oblige? Please?"

I stroked her hair, leaned down to kiss her sweaty forehead. "What is it?"

"I...I want you to creampie me. As many times as you can. Just like this. Fill me up with cum, over and over again. Like we're trying..." she swallowed hard.

"Like I'm trying to get you pregnant."

She blushed, hung her head. "Yeah. In my cycle... Today... Today would be a really good day to try..."

I shrugged out of my sportcoat, folded it, set it neatly on the bed. Jessie watched, a small, pitiful look on her face as I slowly unbuttoned my shirt, took off my shoes, took down my pants and boxers, and arranged everything precisely on the bed. I walked over to stand in front of her, my erection standing tall and rigid. "Is this what you want, babygirl?"

"Yes." She really had to crane her neck back to look at me, but she gave me some adorably submissive doe eyes.

"Suck." I put a hand on the back of her head, and she opened her mouth for me to thrust in. Her lips closed around my shaft and I felt gloriously wet suction as I began sliding in and out. A little faster, a little deeper, and Jessie moaned at the feeling of being used. I held deep, her nose pressed to my groin, the head of my cock buried in her throat. She was breathing shallowly and nasally, fighting the urge to gag and retch until it began too much and I felt her spasm around me. I pulled back and she coughed, strings of spit dragging from her mouth to my prick.

I let her catch her breath, then thrust back in, both hands on her head, pumping her mouth, occasionally throwing in a deep stroke that made her buck with surprise.

My raven-haired love looked up adoringly at me the next time I pulled away, and I stroked her cheek as she hacked up saliva all over her chin and the floor. "Good girl, Jessie. Get it nice and wet. Get me turned on so I can explode inside you."

I didn't go deep next time, but fast and rough, holding her head in place and face-fucking her until she coughed. Looking at my shiny rod, dripping with spit, I grinned at my girl. "I think that's wet enough."

My hand on her back made Jessie shiver as I walked around her restrained body. With her ankles cuffed close together, her pussylips couldn't spread open, but I could see she was glistening wet, red and swollen from the vibrator that had been buzzing within her. I dragged the head of my cock down the crack of her ass, up her slit, over and over, teasing her with light pressure against one orifice or another. "Ready?" I whispered.

"Yeah."

Jessie gasped as I pushed slowly in, her snatch artificially tightened even more by her position and restraints.

"Fuck, that's good," I groaned, enjoying the feeling of dragging through her slippery constriction.

"You feel so good in me..."

I held Jessie's hips and started smooth, deliberate strokes, burying myself to the hilt, withdrawing so that the crown barely remained inside her, making her feel the full slide every time I impaled her. I pushed the simple nightie she was wearing up her back, slid one hand around to cup the small, wobbling mound of her right breast. "So this is your fantasy?" I asked.

"Yes..." her voice was small, smaller than the grunts and yelps she was making, her words almost an interruption of the "Uh"s she was chanting.

"Tied down while you're ovulating, fucked over and over? You can't move an inch, can't get away even if you wanted to. I'm gonna creampie you so deep, make you suck my cock to get it hard again, and then I'm gonna do it all over again."

Jessie cried out as she came, loud and piercing, and I felt her slippery box squeeze around me, watched the roll of her hips and ass as she ground back on my dick, forcing it deeper up inside herself. I tugged on her leash, making her arch her head back, glossy black hair swinging. "That's it, cum for me. Cum on my cock."

A hard slap to one upturned buttcheek made her shriek again, and she came once more after I very slowly, very deliberately, pushed my thumb through the pink pucker of her backdoor. Once she was coherent again, I leaned forward, grinding, stirring deep in her cunt. "You used lube?"

The gothic woman nodded as best she could, despite the tension on her leash. "I thought you might want that...later. See helped...me get ready. Fuck! Daddy, please, please cum..." Jessie's voice turned to a whine and her body jerked, once again trying to take me even further up her wet sheath.

I pulled back, gripped her hips, and began hammering away. The motion squelched, wet loud, but Jessie's rising grunts and yelps were louder. So close, so fucking close... I held as far forward as I could pulling her to me and pushing myself deep, straining for one more millimeter as I hosed down her cervix with my spunk. One, two, three, four, five hard, body-jerking waves of pleasure jolted me, curling my toes and tightening my whole body.

I barely held myself above her, heart-pounding, breath heaving. Dammit, that was a hard one. I supported myself with sweaty hands gripping sweaty hips and tried not to stagger. Right now I really wanted to wrap her up in my arms.

I really loved this woman. We'd come so far, been through so much, and she still had the indefinable allure, that hypnotic magnetism that had drawn me to her nearly five years ago. She could give me that intelligent predator smile, laugh her cute, tinkling giggle, and my heart would melt instantly. She made my life... Better.

Her pussy squished as I pulled out my deflated dick, and Jessie whined, gave me sad doe eyes as I walked over to one of the dressers and retrieved a wireless wand vibrator. I walked back to stand in front of her and guided my limp cock between her lips. "Suck. Get me hard again."

Jessie did a fantastic job, bobbing her head as much as her restraints, and finally just sucking and working her tongue against me as I pushed her head down, thrusting slightly and gently into her folder as I leaned over her. Her body jerked and she coughed, sputtered as I activated the vibrator and held it to her clit.

I pulled back and she hacked saliva all over the floor below. "No, stop. Please, that's too much, I'm too sensitive right now."

I tilted her chin up with a finger. "I heard that it helps a woman get pregnant if she cums AFTER the man creampies her.

Jessie whined and hung her head, and I got hard again watching the vibrations carry her away into climax.

###

We fucked for what felt like hours.

By the time I carried her to the bed, the sun had descended. My gothic lover was hoarse from cumming innumerable times, and I had a feeling if I tried for a fifth load in such a short span of time, my balls would pucker and turn inside out.

Jessie was lost in her submissive headspace by the time we were done, refusing to meet my eyes, keeping her head down, more quiet, less an active participant in her own fucking and more...limp and passive. Her brain was telling her she was just a wet hole to get cummed in, no freedom, no agency, no other purpose, and she accepted that role totally, obeying me despite the fact that she was mentally... Elsewhere... Floating on a sea of eroticism and submission.

We collapsed on the bed, and I held her tightly to my chest for a long time. Jessie wasn't sleeping, her eyes were open and she would occasionally shift to get comfortable, but she was silent, too exhausted to sleep, too overwhelmed at having been roughly used and continuously pleasured to actually close her eyes replenish some energy. I was only slightly more alive.

"So that's a fantasy of yours, huh?" I asked the question just to fill the quiet, dead air.

After a long while, my lover raised her cheek from my chest, rested her chin on her hands and studied my face. I studied her back, her high cheekbones, her brilliant gray eyes, her milk-white, lightly-freckled skin, her thin lips, the short black hair brushing her cheeks and my pecs. Every detail of her distinctive, elfin face, I tried to commit to memory. She was SO beautiful. She was MINE.

"I fantasize about it, yeah. You telling me you're going to MAKE me get pregnant. Us tracking my cycle and then you tying me down and fucking me over and over. Not giving me a choice. You're GOING to breed me, and there's nothing I can do about it. It's just one more... It's a..." she chuckled, shaking both our bodies. "It's like the NEXT level of submitting to you. And its something we can't do, so acting it out, doing it safely, indulging that fantasy when it can ONLY be a fantasy... Yeah, that turns me on a lot."

I sighed. I had to ask this. I had to know. I swallowed hard, stared at the ceiling.

Dammit.

"Jessie?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want kids?"

It was her turn to swallow hard. "Gary, I..."

"I need you to be honest here."

"You know it would really hard for me to conceive, even if you weren't snipped. That... When I got pregnant that was like a one in a million. And the doctors told me... I mean, I'm WHY you got snipped."

"Doesn't answer the question."

I could tell she was fighting emotion. Anger, sadness, I didn't know which.

"I..." she opened her eyes, and they locked onto mine. Her body shuddered as she heaved out an exhalation. "Yes." Another pause as she collected herself, mustered up her strength. "I want to have your baby. I want to give you a child. I want you to want to raise a child with me. And I can't, and I feel like I'm broken."

"Jess, talk to your doctor about in vitro. We've got like a couple cups of my cum on ice, shit, we even froze some of your eggs if you want to find a surrogate."

"I don't want it right now. I mean, I do, but I know we have to wait. Wait till I'm done with school, wait until this country isn't fucking falling apart. I don't want to bring a kid up in this."

I laughed, low and harsh. "That's not getting fixed any time soon."

"I know. But there are places where it's not as bad as Milwaukee, where the downtowns aren't war zones and car bombs aren't going off every other day."

"Yeah..."

"We don't really have much to tie us here. Neither of us has family. You could get a transfer, nurses are always in demand, and even if I don't want to be a nurse, we can live off my money for the rest of our lives. I just...I want a family. I want to BE a family with you. I want to do it fuckin' RIGHT cuz I didn't have that growing up."

I hugged her tight, tried to wrap my mind around all of this. Tried to process her emotional state, and mine. It was easy to agree to anything, lying together skin-on-skin in the oxytocin afterglow of multiple orgasms. But this sexual playground and the bed we were on it it wasn't the real world, and this high wouldn't last forever, and eventually, the details would have to be detailed and questions answered and logistics decided and that was all going to occur in a very different state of mind than the one in which we found ourselves now.

"We'll start talking about it. I'm not agreeing to anything RIGHT NOW. We'll leave the door open."

She grinned and nuzzled my nose with hers. "Look how well it turned out last time you said that."

I killed half a dozen people, almost died, and lost my soulmate.

Those thoughts flitted through my head quickly and then were gone, and I felt like a fucking traitor for even thinking about them. I loved Jessie desperately, unconditionally, but I also still missed Tori, and her absence was a wound that would never, ever heal. I'd told her last year that my very last thought would be of her, and I had no doubt it was true.

My life was messy, cursed to be haunted by old ghosts. I just couldn't decide if it would be worse if they were exorcised.

I hugged my woman close and she sighed contentedly, and we basked in shared heat and exhaustion for a long while. Jessie just felt so GOOD in my arms. With her slim, naked body held to mine, I could let go of all confusion, all indecision, all complication.

After a long while, she raised her head from my chest once more. "I should probably tell you before your birthday so you have more time to plan, I got you a birthday present."

"Okaaaay..."

I know you were planning to take pea-tea-oh in August, so I didn't think it would be that big of a burden to make plans."

"And..."

"Sienna and I set it up. I rented a house up in a Bayfield for a weekend. A nice one. One that comes with a yacht and its own island. Mike agreed to stay with Jane for the weekend - as long as you agree to quote-unquote 'throw some cock' into her when we get back - so the three of us can spend three days either lounging around a mansion or fishing or boating or exploring an island."

"You didn't have to. That's way too much for a birthday gift."

She shifted against me, slow and sensuous. "Us girls get something out of it too... The house, the island, very isolated. Clothing optional at your discretion of course. And the idea of sunbathing naked on a boat... That's literally how pornos start. And we're going to have a massive, exotic playground in which to make any fantasy you have come to life."

I could feel my prick coming back to life as I considered what this weekend would entail. "When are we going?"

Jessie leaned over and kissed me, soft and wet and deep. "I'll have to look at the receipt. I have class that Friday morning so I'll meet you in Bayfield that afternoon or evening. And then the fun can begin. Start thinking up some new ways to please... And punish... And degrade... And fuck... Your two very obedient, naked, collared submissives."

I pulled her lips to mine, and she burst out laughing as I rolled us over.

###

Here you are, owner of my heart

Just the way that love should be

And there's something I must say to you

If you promise to believe

That it's you I'm living for

And I Could Not Love You More

- I Could Not Love You More, The Bee Gees