Jessie Ch. 14 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just leaned back and appreciated the show, her skin moving over bone and sleek muscle, the shift of her spine, the movement of her hair across her back, the sounds of pleasure she was making, the tight rigging motion of her anal ring around the base of my cock. She looked sweetly over her shoulder at me, rolled her eyes. "You're watching me."

"Hard not to, you're gorgeous."

"I should've worn a shirt." She gathered her hair up on top of her head, let the wavy blonde tresses fall back to her shoulders.

"Why?"

"I feel self-conscious." Sienna reached back and traced a finger partway down the line of scar tissue on her back.

Dammit.

I sat forward and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her spine, and she laughed and arched, resumed grinding on me, louder moans of pleasure coming from her lips as I reached one hand around and up to lift and knead and squeeze one full, round breast, the other around and down to part her legs and rub over her clit.

We kept that up and I was very deliberate in my motions, keeping the blonde right at the edge of climax, holding her shivering body still and kissing her shoulder every time she closed to within distance of cumming. Finally, I motioned her off, and the view of her lifting herself up off my cock, the slight galore in her backdoor as it slipped from her was primally, erotically satisfying. "How do you want me?" Sienna asked as I applied more lube.

"Bent over."

We didn't bother with the log for positioning. Sienna dropped to get knees and elbows on the sand, spread her legs apart, and looked over her arched back with a sultry smile. On my knees behind her, I shifted her into better alignment and angled in, relishing the visual of her tight buns parting for my cock, the stretch of her sphincter around my shaft. Sienna moaned and clawed at the sand, and I moved very slowly back and forth, accustoming her to the change to a more submissive position and movement.

I added just another squeeze of lube, and then began a more steady thrusting rhythm, holding her hips, holding her still and in place as I filled her completely then withdrew almost entirely, over and over. I bent forward, supporting myself with a hand on her flank, then reached around to fiddle her clit, doubling up the stimulation and quickly driving her to climax. I held still, pressed hard against her firm ass as she cried out, almost an agonized sound of sexual enjoyment, and I had to straighten, hold her in place again as she ground her bottom back against me.

"Fuck, you're hot," I whispered.

Sienna just looked back at me with an expression that was part tired, part needy.

I resumed moving, and this time, instead of trying to bring her to orgasm, I worshiped her body with my hands, trailing smooth touch over her sweaty skin, alternating with light scratches, stroking and massaging her back and sides and butt as I sodomized her. Head hanging, Sienna kept up a steady chorus of whimpers and moans, accepting what I was doing to her, not participating, just experiencing.

My climax approached, and I withdrew, the warm air still a surprising shock to my member after the extremely snug, lubed heat. See looked back in surprise, and I helped her up. "I'm close, this is how I want to finish."

I positioned her on her back on the fallen trunk, applied more lube, and put one foot up. It was an awkward bend, but the position was comfortable for her, and I got to see her face and body instead of her back. Sienna put her hands submissively above her head as I reentered, and I reached up, took her wrists, guided one hand to her breast, the other to her vulva. "Touch." Her face twitched, a series of winces creeping through her lips and cheeks and eyes, and I made sure to slow my penetration further, give her more time to adjust as my erection tunneled into her backside.

I watched the blonde masturbate as I thrust back and forth in her, the looks of adoration and appetite that crossed her face so incredibly arousing. She arched against me when she came, an animal grin on her face as she stretched, grinding her ass into my groin, and taking me right to the edge of my own climax as she loudly cried out hers to the bright blue sky above. Another twenty seconds of thrusting and I pressed hard against her ass, pulling her into me as my cock flexed and jerked and twitched, painting the walls of her rectum with a rope of sticky jizz with every pump. Sienna moaned and gave me a satisfied look as she felt me shooting my load out inside her, shifted on the towel, the little movements of flesh on flesh exquisitely pleasurable.

I leaned over and kissed her and she laughed, and I started laughing too. It was just so damn funny.

I sighed and pulled out, watched a river of white and clear begin to leak from the blonde's slack butthole a few moments later. I stepped away and Sienna stretched, arched her back, and then slid off the log. She gave me an enigmatic smile and then dropped to her knees in front of me, put her hand on my hip.

"You don't need to do that, See."

"I know. I want to though." There was only a moments pause before she closed her lips around the head of my prick, moaned erotically, and slid all the way down to the base. She sucked powerfully up and down my shaft, eyes locked on mine as her head bobbed. The sensation of her tongue on such sensitive skin was excruciatingly wonderful and she popped off with a happy grin. "I like being a dirty girl for you. Does this turn you on?"

I chuckled. "It can't not."

"Knowing that not a minute ago this cock was buried deep in my ass, blowing your wad up inside me, and now I'm sucking you."

"Yeah, that is a turn-on."

Her fist moved up and down my wet shaft, pumping me. "So how do you want me?"

I groaned. "I want a nap."

"You're getting old, old man." There was a smile on her face and no malice in her voice.

"I'm five years older than when I first met you. Yeah, I am."

"Back to the boat?"

I considered it, stepped over and pulled the thick, fluffy towel from the log. It was the size of a twin bed. I spread it on the sand and lay down, patted the fabric next to me. "Right here."

Sienna curled up next to me, her back to my side. Dammit, I wish Jessie was lying on top of me. I could practically FEEL her slight frame and smooth skin on my chest. My heart ached as I wondered where she was, what she was doing, and I felt utterly guilty for being here without her.

Being here with Sienna.

Jessie wanted me here though, I had to keep reminding myself of that.

I rolled over and slid my arm under See's neck, pillowing her head, pulling her close as I wrapped that arm around her chest. She sighed and I hugged her tight, my other hand resting on her abdomen right above her groin. She sighed, and slim fingers closed over my arm, holding me close to her, and I fell asleep with my face buried in her soft blonde hair.

###

I woke up to the sound of surf, wind rustling the trees above. The sky was still bright blue, and I assumed not much time had passed. Maybe an hour or three.

Sienna was still held tight to me, back to front, and she slept peacefully in my arms. Sometime during our slumber, I'd gotten wood, and my erection was pressed to her butt cleavage, an incredibly enjoyable place to find it upon waking up.

I slowly extricated myself from the sleeping blonde, rolled over and checked my phone from my shorts pocket. Yeah, just like two hours. Beside me, Sienna shifted, rolled to more of a side sprawl. I looked over her nude body, marveled at how far we'd come. That we were even here at all.

Her comment about being self-conscious and wanting to wear a shirt made me sad and angry all at the same time. She'd been naked before Jessie and I previously, and she'd been hesitant, enjoying herself despite the embarrassment she felt. She'd been worried what Trey would think if he saw her naked.

She was beautiful, no doubt, but no one would ever look at her naked again and NOT see a mark of violence on her.

Just like me.

Morgan, that evil fuck, had made sure than every moment she wasn't covered, she'd be reminded of him. Every doctor would ask her where the injury had come from, every lover would see Morgan's signature etched on her skin, she couldn't look in the mirror after a shower and not replay the abuse and betrayal he'd inflicted.

I felt myself getting angry, imagining the violence I wanted to wreak on the handsome soldier. I had to stop this.

Sienna's smooth pussylips peeked out from between her legs, and I wet a finger in my mouth, very delicately rubbed back and forth along the length, stroking the delicate tissues. A little firmer pressure, and I kept rubbing. She sighed and shifted slightly in her sleep, and I stopped for a moment. When I felt it safe to resume, I kept my touch soft and gentle. When I felt the first leak of fluid, I pressed a little deeper, wet my finger more, and ever so tentatively sought out her clit, rubbing soft circles around that little pleasured nub.

Back down her slit, and I wet my finger between her folds again, traced back up to the apex of her slit. Every time she moaned or moved in her sleep, I paused, and after fifteen minutes of start and stop, her she was shifting constantly, and her sex had swollen, pink lips opening to show glistening flesh within.

Sienna came awake as I gently turned her to her back, eyes wide and slowly coming to comprehension as I lifted her right leg and angled into her steaming hot box. She let out a whine as I filled her, my cock gliding smoothly in due to her copious lubrication.

"Thank you," she whispered, and I didn't know how to reply, so I just kissed her, sliding my left arm under her neck and around her body to fondle her scarred breast.

We kissed passionately, tongues sliding over and against each other, lips moving between wide, wet and open, and smaller more frantic almost-bites. My cock surged back and forth within her sheath, filling her completely, withdrawing, plunging forward again. Sienna grabbed her knee, holding her leg up, and I reached around to resume playing with her clit, pressing hard over it and rubbing small circles that lit her off quickly.

The blonde arched her back and cried out, grinding her ass into the towel, and I forcefully turned her face back towards mine so I could kiss her violently, grinding my lips against hers while she vocalized her orgasm into my mouth.

I let go of her as she came back down, pulled away and moved to my knees below her. I roughly pushed her legs together, turning her to her side, pushing her knees up. Sienna moaned as I entered her yelped when I brought my hand down on her ass while pumping back and forth. "You like that I just started fucking you without waiting for you to wake up," I growled. "That turns you on."

See nodded weakly. "I...I like being used."

I leaned over and wrapped my hand around her neck, the leather collar stiff under my fingers. She arched her chin out as I squeezed, cutting off her air and changing my rhythm to hard, deliberate slams up into her wet box. "I should use you more often, dirty girl." My voice was low and dark, threatening. "I should use your tight cunt and your gorgeous mouth MUCH more..."

"Yes..." the blonde fought to get the words out as her face reddened, and I let up, let her breath a moment before choking her again.

"Cuz you feel so FUCKING good around me." I pulled away and manhandled her up onto her knees, roughly forcing her shoulders down to the towel. Sienna reached between her legs automatically to spread her labia with her fingers, and I entered her smoothly, slapped both asscheeks simultaneously, making her yelp. "Good girl, you know your place."

I held those gorgeous globes in my hands and went for broke, pounding away, sweaty dripping to her fair skin as my hips hammered her backside.

"Cum in me," See breathed. "I wanna feel it, I wanna feel you cumming inside me..."

"Oh, I will, trust me."

We changed positions one more time after Sienna came from the submissive face-down, ass-up pose I'd pushed her into. I flopped back onto the towel, guided her to my lap, and he hand fumbled me deliciously before guiding my rod between her lips and sinking down around me, my cock stretching that slippery heat open as I tunneled in. I pulled her head to my shoulder, reached down to firmly push my middle finger through her tight sphincter, up into her anal chute, and started fucking up into her.

"Thank you," See chanted, over and over as I hammered against her glutes, before losing the power of speech entirely and just whining loudly. I held deep as I came, my cock painting her vaginal walls with my white-hot cream, each pump the result of a body-wracking clench. I grunted with every pulse, the animalistic satisfaction of spunking deep into an attractive, fertile female after a forceful copulation.

Sienna stirred, and I let my hand fall from her sides. She giggled as she slid up, my limp cock slipping from her pussy, a torrent of white leaking out between her lips and down my member.

"That felt amazing. Thank you."

###

See didn't let me cook dinner.

Back on the yacht, she set my book and a tumbler in the salon, hovered around me for a few minutes wearing nothing but high heels, her collar, and an apron she'd found, and then went to prepare our food.

Dinner was a handmade pizza and a salad, and we watched the sun go down through the tinted windows of the salon, Sienna curled up in my arms.

"Let's shower," I told Sienna eventually.

She stirred and looked up at me. "Yes, sir." Then she snuggled her head back down against my chest.

I chuckled. "Not going anywhere like this."

"I know, I'm just... Comfortable."

I stroked her platinum hair and stared out at the night.

Eventually, the blonde shifted and raised her head, kissed me briefly, then rose and headed down to the master suite. Sienna giggled when I grabbed her ass stepping into the shower stall, and she turned to grab my prick. I turned the water on, soft and cool, warm enough not to be uncomfortable, but cold enough that it washed off the heat of the day.

We scrubbed up, washing each other. See enjoyed me washing her hair in particular, holding still except for the arching of her back with pleasure as I massaged her scalp and combed my fingers through her hair. I went slowly, itching her head in waves, working the lather around methodically. She practically purred.

"Give me a couple minutes in here by myself?" the blonde asked after I rinsed off.

"Sure."

I toweled off, scrubbing myself energetically, watching See the whole time. "Are you planning to, uh, use the bathroom?"

She blushed, a deep red, looked at the floor. "I was, yeah, I was going to."

I stepped back into the shower stall under the lukewarm water. "Do that now before I leave."

I could tell she was breathing hard, her arousal almost panicked. I put a hand between her breasts, felt her heart racing. "Obey me, See."

"Ok." She backed up against the wall of the shower enclosure, shifted her legs apart, clasped her hands behind her. "Like this?"

"Sure."

The actual act of her urinating in front of me wasn't particularly arousing. I'm not a watersports guy, not really. The part that got me hard was seeing her fight herself to hold my gaze, trying to obey me despite her embarrassment at being ordered to do something so private in front of someone else.

When she had finished I stepped up and kissed her forehead. "Good girl."

I shut the small bathroom door behind me when I exited. The master suite was actually fairly large, with a small sofa along one wall, a couple of dressers, nightstands on either side of the bed. The ceiling was white tile, the floor an even more reflective black tile, the walls and cushions and bedclothes stark white. I sat on the bed and waited.

Sienna came out a few minutes later wrapped in a fluffy towel, hair sleek and combed back, hanging in wet, thick strands of white-blonde behind her ears. She smiled big when she saw me, cheeks climbing her face until she was almost squinting, and then she tugged the towel down and whirled to show me her naked body. I pulled her to my lap, very obviously ogling her nudity as she sat down astride my knees, and I kissed her, long and hard as our hands roamed over each other's skin.

The rising heat and need in our mouths and tongues and hands spread, and I felt the undeniable urge to bury myself inside this classically gorgeous blonde, to rut within her until I hosed down her cervix with a quart of spunk. Soon.

I pulled away regretfully, looked her up and down and growled appreciatively. "Get over my knee, young lady."

She dismounted with a grin, draped herself over my legs, torso on the bed, thighs parted to show me the plug nestled between her cheeks. Her breath caught at the first hard slap to her upturned ass, and she gave me a pitifully needy look. "Don't be gentle? Please?"

I wasn't.

I spanked her until she howled from every impact of my hand, her cute little yelps and grunts amount up into cries and barks of pain as she ground her twat against my leg, pushing her ass back into each every strike.

I cuffed her hands behind her after forcing her to her feet, pushed her roughly down to her knees, and used her mouth. Sometimes holding her head in place and thrusting between her lips, sometimes standing still and dragging her face up and down my shaft as I desired. If I wanted her to deepthroat me, I just held deep in her gullet until I felt guilty about the coughing and gagging sounds she was making, pulled away, watched her sputter saliva across her chin and down onto the heavy handfuls of her gorgeous mammaries.

I wasn't gentle at all when returning the oral favor. I pulled away before her fellatio could take me over the edge and my nut pumped down her throat, instead dragging her up and pushing her back onto the bed. Laying across restrained hands and arms couldn't be comfortable, but she didn't complain when I pushed two fingers into her slick box, lowered my lips to her clit, and started sucking and thrashing it with my tongue. Any discomfort she felt in her arms was mitigated by the orgasm she quickly rocketed into, spreading her legs lewdly and humping her wet, hot hole into my face and fingers for more contact, more depth.

I looked up over her heaving body and smiled like a predator standing over its kill. "You are so fucking beautiful."

Sienna did the work then, squatting over my aching erection as I lay with my lap on the edge of the bed, her legs on either side of mine. I angled my meat up between her open, swollen netherlips, and bounced up and down, ground back on me, took me to the root and stirred her snatch with my erection, moaning at the sensation. With her hands cuffed behind her, she could barely stabilize herself, and I held her sides, keeping her upright as she moved, tried to pleasure herself as she pleasured me.

I pushed the blonde off my lap, pulled her stumbling to one of the dressers, pushed her torso flat to the to of it, and held her by the shoulders as I took her from behind. She grunted with every thrust deep into her slippery sheathe, almost drowned out by the smacks of my hips against her bruised, red asscheeks. I turned her head and she tried to blow wet hair or of her face, failed. "I'd love to have a camera in front of you right now, See. I'd love to watch your face as I rail you."

She cried out, and I felt wet flesh clench around my shaft, felt her legs tremble, try to close. "That's it, See. Cum for me. Do it."

When I tired of having Sienna bent over, I uncuffed her hands as she stood before me shaking and breathing hard. She immediately dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth, sucking hard, bobbing her head furiously until she coughed and hacked. The look in her eyes was wild as she forcefully pumped my slimy rod. "Fuck, I want this cock."