Jessie Ch. 14 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dragged her up with a hand in her hair and her wince of pain turned into an uncharacteristic snarl right before she kissed me. Her tongue fought with mine and she groaned into our joined mouths, then See pushed me back, hard, onto the bed. She was astride me in a moment, reaching down to angle me up into her wet heat, and she started riding me ferociously, hard jerks of the hips forward, slamming back down to take me fully.

"You don't think you get to push me around, do you schoolgirl?" I asked. I dragged her face down to my shoulder with a grip on her neck, reached back and slapped her ass as hard as I could from this awkward position. She cried out from the shock and pain, and I held her in place as I began humping up into her furiously, driving her into a shrieking climax. She fought back against my strength, pushing up to sitting, reaching back to steady herself on my knees as she swiveled her hips and ground more of my meat up into her pussy.

"Come here and give me those tits," I ordered, and she bent over, offering me one of her pierced nipples. I licked at it, swirling my tongue over the sensitive flesh, grazing the very tip with my teeth, making her whine.

"The other one feels left out," she whispered, and I pulled her down again to give the rigid little bud similar oral attention.

On impulse, I turned my head and flicked my tongue up the line of raised pink scar running along the inside curve of her chest. Sienna flinched at my touch, and something in her eyes looked broken, scared.

I rolled us over with a shout of surprise from the blonde, and I pinned her in place, ankles and wrists as I thrust, our bodies pressed completely together from lips to toes. I raised my head to look into her eyes. "Cum for me again, schoolgirl. One more time. Cum for me, See."

In her restrained position, she tried to match my rhythm, humping her abdomen against my movements in and out of her body. "Please, Gary, please..."

I could feel her breathing picking up, knew her climax was as close as mine. I ground into her, pressure and movement of my pelvic bone against hers taking her over the top, and the wet clench of her pussy around me, the feeling of power from making the pinned blonde cum took me part the edge of control as well.

I strained for another millimeter more depth inside her as my whole body jerked and released against hers, hard spasms shooting my cum into her with every confusion that shook my core. I growled at Sienna, shaking beneath me as she experienced her own orgasm, eyes wide, mouth open in a silent scream, gasping in air, trying to buck me off. That silence became an actual scream and she jerked against me as if electrified.

I let go of her wrists, grabbed her face, and kissed her.

###

"There's something I need to tell you," I said, sometime later.

Sienna lay on my chest, both of us trying to slow our breathing, relax at our ferocious copulation.

She hummed, lifted her head off my sweaty skin, propped her chin up on her hands. "What's that?"

I took a moment to organize my thoughts. "Next year, after Jessie completes her nursing degree...I think we're gonna leave. Milwaukee for sure. Probably the state."

Her eyes searched mine, and I could tell she was trying to formulate a response, trying not to betray her feelings. "Why?"

"We talked about it not that long ago. We don't want to be around this... This violence. Both of us want someplace small. Someplace not so...not so fucking BROKEN."

"Ok." See heaved out a sigh, was silent a long while. "I ask this only because I've got a daughter to think about. What... What about me, me and Jane?"

I thought about that. "I can see a possibility where we sell you the house. I can also see a possibility where we help you get set up somewhere else."

"But not with you guys."

It was hard to say it. We'd just fucked like animals. I'd collared her - again - just the other day. She'd been a part of my life with Jessie for... Nearly a quarter of it. "Probably not."

A small smile crossed her face. "I knew this wasn't gonna last super long, I just wanna know...I need some idea of what my future looks like so I can take care of Jane."

"We will be there for you. Not gonna abandon you."

"I know."

There was a long silence of us studying each other's faces, trying to hide our own emotions, recognize them in the other. "I've got a confession of my own," See told me eventually.

"Yeah?"

"I fell in love with you again."

Fuck me.

She could tell I'd tensed up, and she smirked. "Not like...last time. I don't want to be your sub for the rest of your life. I think I've shown you, I really suck at that. I... Don't want to marry you. And I'd never, EVER think of trying to steal you away from Jessie. That would be fucking EVIL. I just...we can't do THIS, I can't GIVE myself to you two, especially YOU, and not feel something. You know?"

I stayed silent. I needed to know where this was going. I needed more information before I spoke again and possibly changed both our lives.

"Maybe it's not love. Maybe it's a remnant from before, from Minneapolis. Maybe its just affection, or, or gratitude. For you in particular. You SAVED me. Me and Jane. And now... You guys... This..."

"So you don't want to steal me away and wear a collar for the rest of your life?"

She chuckled. "I wasn't expecting that, no."

"Good."

"Did you love Tori?"

The question hit me out of the blue, and I could feel the scar start to rip open again. I clenched my jaw. If I looked over, I had a feeling my arm would be bleeding again.

"Something like that."

"I could tell."

"We had...history."

"And she left you."

"Yeah." My voice sounded like metal grating on rust.

"It's like that for me, kind of. I'm ok with what I feel being...unrequited... I just...I can't not feel it. I know it's going to end sometime. This time though... I'll look back and be happy, not bitter. Cuz we both know where we stand. What we're doing, what we're getting out of this." Sienna lowered her head, white-blonde hair swinging around my face, and kissed me tenderly, adoringly. "I've always loved you, Gary. And I know I'm gonna lose you someday, and that's ok. I'm not gonna try to hold onto you. And if you never love me, that's ok too. You saved me."

I wrapped my arms around her and held her against my chest, right where Jessie should be.

Dammit.

###

I stood over the body of Charles Darnay, looking at the unconscious man on the ground. This was it. Time to trade. I started undressing him.

The cart bumped and jostled through the ill-paved streets, and I held Jessie's hand the entire way. The shouting and jeering were deafening. Someone threw a rock, and it stung my shoulder with a thud.

Jessie kissed me and I looked down into her pale face one last time. I forced myself to watch as she climbed to the platform. Watched her die. It was the least I could do.

It was my turn, and I smelled smoke and sweat and blood and rain in the air.

What a beautiful day to be alive.

I took each step slowly, and I remembered a man telling me once that the world was different at the top of the stairs than at the bottom.

I knelt.

Good trade.

The blade fell.

I woke up.

My heart was pounding and I reached over for my Sig. I wasn't in France. I wasn't Sydney Carton. I was on a yacht in the twentieth century, and it wasn't the French Revolution.

I looked over at Sienna, snoring quietly next to me.

Dammit.

I rose stealthily and padded out of the master suite. The night was warm, and I climbed to the open flybridge, sat in one of the swivel chairs, and looked out at the lake, dark and quiet, the stars set like little pinholes of light in the not-quite-black sky.

What a beautiful day to be alive.

I watched the constellations wheel overhead and tried to find peace.

I shouldn't have come here. Not without Jessie. I shouldn't have left her alone. I couldn't do anything for her, but at least I could be in the same city. I felt like I was shirking my responsibilities, no matter what she said.

Taking care of my woman was my DUTY, and i couldn't, and it felt fucking WRONG.

And now, with Sienna. It was different than before, but it was still uncomfortable. Yes, I felt something for her. But was I ok with what she felt for me?

"Whatcha doing?" Sienna asked. I hadn't heard her approach. She was wrapped in a bedsheet and looked almost ghostly standing there in the faint natural light.

"Thinking."

"About what I said?"

"That's part of it."

"I'm sorry, I just...I needed to tell you. Not because I think it'll make you love, but because I wanted to be honest with you. I owe you that."

I sighed. "It's ok. See...I feel... Some affection... For you. No one can do what we do and not feel SOMETHING. I just...I LOVE Jessie. And you're not gonna intrude on that. You can't. I simply love her too much."

"I know. And I don't want to intrude. I just wanted to tell you. To... Thank you."

"You don't need to thank me."

"I do though. You saved me and Jane." She reached out and traced the scar on the side of my head from Morgan's nine millimeter. "You took a bullet for me and my daughter. You showered me when I puked in the tub, held me when I was going through withdrawal." Sienna stood before me, let the sheet fall to around her feet. Her skin was practically luminous in the night. She reached out and took my hand, pressed it to the base of her burn scar, above her pubic mound. "Thank you for making me feel beautiful again. Thank you for making me feel safe... And loved... again."

"See, I - "

The blonde straddled my lap, reached down to guide my erection into place, and sank down on it with a happy sigh. She tossed her hair and lowered her lips to mine. "Thank you, Gary."