Jessie Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't speak. I felt like my entire body had clenched in on itself with the force of my climax. My abs ached. I stepped back and tipped backward onto the bed, sighing at the feeling of the soft sheets behind me. Sun streamed into the room, illuminating Jessie as she moved to once again kneel between my legs, kissing and possessively stroking my limp flesh. "Give it a minute and he'll be back in action," I said weakly.

Her mouth moved lower, gentle licks across my scrotum, even more delicately sucking one ball into her mouth at a time, surrounding each of them with amazing wet heat in turn. Lower still, and she played her tongue across the more sensitive underside of my sack, moving up to take a few exquisite licks up my reviving length. Then her hands pushed on my thighs, pushing my legs back and exposing my asshole for her oral attention. Jessie moaned sensuously as she licked and kissed and wet my anus, knowing perfectly well the cold-hot electric feeling she was producing, the taboo excitement that had me hardening to an iron bar in her pumping fist.

I pulled her up by her leash. "You read my mind."

"I did?" her voice was that cute, hyper-girlish squeak that only I got to hear.

"Yeah. Except instead of it being my butt that gets played with, it's yours." I reached down to slap the butt in question, rolled her forcefully over, and once more kissed a trail down her milk-white abs. My lips locked over her clitoris, and instead of pushing two fingers into her to massage her g-spot, I wet them in our mixed fluids, withdrew, and gently eased them up her backdoor. She shifted frantically on the bed, moving as if electrified due to the multiplicity of sensations I was causing in her. I slowly moved my fingers back and forth, loosening her up, getting her accustomed to the sensation of being penetrated.

Above me, Jessie clapped her hand over her mouth, squeaking in delight as a little climax clenched her around my fingers, my tongue having quickly worked its magic.

I grabbed lube from the nightstand, and Jessie took it from me before I could begin to apply it. "Let me."

"Why?"

"Cuz you like to watch. Cuz I don't feel like using very much, I want that...sting?"

"Discomfort?" I suggested.

"I want to feel USED."

I watched as she wet her fingers with the clear liquid, and then giving me a saucy smile, precisely pulled her legs back reaching between them and lifting her head to lock her legs behind her hair.

My flexible girl.

Slippery digits probed her tight pink pucker, back and forth, mimicking the motion my cock was going to be making. She enjoyed the sensation and the attention, gasping and snarling erotically as she fingered her own ass.

I crawled up onto the bed as she unfolded herself, and I tried to pull her to me to spoon. Instead, she scooted away, moving up to the head of the bed and presenting herself to me in a doggystyle pose, legs parted wide, back arched. She looked back at me over her shoulder, blushing shyly. "If you're gonna do... THAT...to me, I'd rather feel like I'm... Being TAKEN."

I moved behind her, guiding her ass back to my prick with a hand on one of those muscular glutes. Her tightly-clenched star glistened with lube, and I reached for the bottle, squeezed out a line on my angry, red cock, smeared it around. Jessie groaned as I pressed the crown to her rosebud, and it deepened, drew out as I pushed in."Daddy..." Jessie whined as she fisted the sheets.

"Yes?"

"It... You..." she kept her head down and I had a feeling of she looked up, I'd see her cheeks burning.

"You're doing so good, Jessie." I eased forward further and she sighed when she felt my hips press against her ass. Holding her flanks, I withdrew gently, pushed back in, taking my time, making sure she was comfortable and felt every inch of me. "We should get Mickey to join us. I'd love to see her holding you open, lubing you up. I bet she'd enjoy watching this, don't you think?"

"No, daddy, please..." Jessie's wail sounded plaintive, and while I knew she was playing up her submissive side, she was also incredibly embarrassed about having anal sex in front of anyone. It turned her on, but she didn't like it.

"I know I'd enjoy her helping you. And I know you'd cum super hard knowing she was watching you be a dirty girl, wouldn't you? Your best friend watching you get defiled like this... You'd feel humiliated but so turned on..."I tugged on Jessie's leash and she arched her head back with a yelp of surprise.

"No, please!" Her begging amped up to a scream as my other hand reached around her hip to begging frigging at her clit. "Cum for me, dirty girl. Cum with my cock up your ass."

"Yeah, yeah, oh FUCK! FUCK!" She did, quickly, howling and fighting against her leash to lower her head to the sheets. I watched her sweating body tremble, held still as her anus squeezed around my member with each convulsion that shook her. "Good girl, Jessie. Good girl." I let the leash go slack and she put her head down, thrusting her hips back gently, pulling an inch away and then impaling herself again on that inch of dick.

We changed positions twice more, Jessie squatting above me, leaning back on her hands, bouncing her ass on my shaft and showing me her empty, drooling pussy. The final change came when I wanted to hold her close - I spooned her as I had intended at the start, lifting her right leg up so I could reach around to play with her cunt, cupping one small tit in my hand, kissing her over her shoulder.

I thrust deeply, methodically, deliberately, rolling my hips as our lips brushed and pressed. "I love you, daddy," Jessie breathed, holding my gaze from the corner of her eye. "Thank you."

I held her tighter still, guiding her to a final climax with my fingers before I spilled the rest of my spunk into her slippery tight tunnel in a series of pulses that blasted all thought from my mind. She cried out again as she felt me finish up inside her, reaching around to hold my head close to hers, trying to get as much of her skin against mine as I orgasmed in the immediate aftermath of hers.

At some point after, Jessie shifted, pulled away, rose up onto her hands and knees. "Look, daddy."

She glanced back to verify that I was watching, parted her legs a little further, and the reddened, slightly gaped orifice winked at me, opening further, closing, struggled to open again. White and clear fluid leaked out, across her swollen pussy, trickled down her thigh. "I know you've got a bit of a kink about seeing what you put in me come out..."

Jessie snuggled back down by me, and I wrapped her up in my arms, sucking in oxygen and stillness in the wake of our exertions.

"This was a fun afternoon delight, " I said into her hair.

The gothic girl giggled as my breath tickled her ear, turned in my arms. "It was. We should do this more often during the day. I could come by for a nooner..." her voice was innocent and girly, the twinkle in her eyes and lip-bitten grin was lascivious.

"My office door DOES lock," I mused.

We napped for a while, not so much sleeping as basking in heat and sensation and closeness and love.

We napped until Jessie shook herself awake, reached frantically for her phone. "Fuck, we burned up a lot of the afternoon. We still need to get groceries."

I cleared grit from my eyes and yawned. "That's what you're thinking about? Seriously."

"Yeah, cuz I wanna get back and get at least two more loads of cum pumped into me." She rolled away, then rolled back and kissed me deeply. "Thank you, Gary. I love you lots."

"I love you always."

###

We took Jane grocery shopping as Sienna had requested, and before visiting the grocery store, stopped at a park. Jane had boundless energy and delighted in being chased over, around, under the expansive multi-colored playground equipment. Jessie cheered her on from a park bench, occasionally diving into the chase with a mock roar and taking over pursuit of the little girl.

Our laughs and shrieks of happiness cut through the cool fall air, and I had to shed my jacket, the exertion warming me up in the bright sunlight. I looked over to see Jessie watching me, looking stylish and gothic as ever in her black jeans and motorcycle jacket, smiling at her man playing with the child that lived under our roof.

For a moment, I let myself imagine this was our family.

Then I dove after Jane again. She burst into peals of laughter and darted away, ducking under a slide, little feet kicking up cedar chips behind her.

Dammit, this was a gorgeous day.

###

"Shi - oops - shoot, I left my purse on the counter." Halfway out the door, Jessie turned back. "Can you start loading the groceries?"

"Sure."

I pushed the cart out to the Suburban, raised the rear gate, and shuffled the clear plastic bags full of food into the cavernous trunk. Jane waited in the cart, and then I pushed it full speed back to the corral, making her laugh uproariously at the feeling of speed, the bumps of the bad wheels hitting cracks in the pavement.

I buckled her into the car seat, got in the driver's seat, turned the key in the ignition.

Huh.

That was a weird sound.

I remembered telling Jessie my life seemed fated, all my choices chosen for me by the man I couldn't help but be.

When we read A Tale Of Two Cities in high school, the teacher asked us at the end to imagine ourselves as Sydney Carton, if we thought we could make such a sacrifice, choose to go to the guillotine looking peaceful and serene, dying for someone else.

All the kids in my class confidently stated they could. Teenage bravado, a cool wish for strength they hoped they possessed.

I was the only one to say "I don't know."

It really did feel like fate sometimes.

I opened the truck door, turning with an economy of motion as I tried to shave milliseconds off the action that would comprise the rest of my life.

The cart jolted through the streets of Paris. It was still a good trade.

I pulled the back driver's side door open, and I could hear the high-pitched whine climbing over the snap of my knife blade open. It zipped through the seatbelt and I pulled Jane's car seat out, her still in it, the little girl starting to cry at the sudden wrenching motion.

Seconds left to live and I turned to see Jessie through the windows of the store, the glass covered in Halloween stickers, reflecting the brilliant blue sky above.

What a beautiful day to be alive. I took a step away from the Suburban, then another.

It felt like I was walking up stairs.

I love you, Jessie.

Goodbye, Tori.

The blade fell.

The world ripped itself apart behind me with an earth-shattering roar, heat, pressure, and pain, and I was flying.

12