Jessie Fucks the Whole Team

Story Info
Jessie learns to make them all cum.
7.8k words
4.44
64.1k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was just eighteen when I moved to the USA and found myself surrounded by girls and boys far more sophisticated than the ones I had known in my small town in Ireland. Raised by strictly religious grandparents, I'd never even had a serious boyfriend. My father had abandoned my mother when she was pregnant, and she had abandoned me to go and live in California with a rock star. Now, just short of my eighteenth birthday. She had sent for me and my grandparents had decided that I should go. But she was a pretty hands-off parent. She was beautiful and sexy and lived a kind of rock star life. She put me on the pill as soon as I got there, made me promise to take it, that was about it for safe parenting.

That's how I found myself enrolled in a California school, where I was to spend a year getting orientated to their educational system and to prepare myself for the Uni tests. I wanted to be a doctor, that was my plan, I'd done first aid and I used to help out on a hospital ward, in my school holidays, helping bathe elderly men... I soon found a more practical use for my interest in anatomy.

I am a small, very slim girl, and I have long curly blonde hair. People say I'm pretty - I have green eyes. I worry about my breasts a lot, as I have quite pointed nipples, and the teats on the end seem quite long and kind of plump. Men talk about my breasts a lot when I walk down the street, and I worry they need to be bigger. They're kind of pert, and firm, and the nipples bounce as I walk along.

They're very sensitive nipples. Often in bed I start myself off by stroking them, then when they tense and harden, and the rich, warm, vibrating feelings start to heat up my tight warm pussy it doesn't take long to stroke my little thing until I get the shivers. I have to be careful though, that nobody's in earshot, as when the shivers come, when I orgasm, it lasts for quite a long time. I have to bite my pillow to stop myself moaning. I guess it's normal to cum like that, for girls, but I'd never actually asked anyone about it. I just writhe and hum and enjoy it for ages, as the rhythmical contractions inside my tight sheath start and rock me with their beautiful, gripping, spasms. I think wicked thoughts as I cum, wicked thoughts about fingers touching me, tongues lapping at me, but I knew they were just fantasies. I was waiting till I was in a serious relationship. I knew that once that orgasm started I'd be a hot little slut. I needed to make sure it was with the right guy.

That came when I got to California. All the boys seemed to want to know me, but Joe was the one who wanted to know me most. He was captain of the football team and Sheba, one of the girls who had befriended me, had told me to beware of him. She said he liked group sex, said she had been at a party where he'd had girls queuing to suck his cock. She tried to tell me Joe loved to fuck, that he specialised in virgins, that the football team and Joe fucked together, but I didn't believe any of it. He was far too charming. And he was beautiful, and handsome.. I didn't believe it. He was sweet and lovely, he called me honey and held my hand, and I thought Sheba was just jealous.

So, Joe and I started dating, wandering hand in hand in the beautiful Californian sunshine.

The first time we kissed he tried to touch my left tit, very gently, inside my clothes, but I shivered and pushed his hand away and told him I was saving myself, and he laughed in this kind of cynical way... but then he got it. He said he'd wait.

And so, I'd go watch him play football and cheer him on. I'd notice how the official cheerleaders, covered in makeup with their breasts half showing and their silly pompoms would try to flirt with him, but he only had eyes for me. I ignored the nasty rumour Sheba related about how one of them, a girl called Esmeralda, would go into the changing rooms straight after the game and suck off all the team, one by one. They couldn't have done, since Joe would invite me to wait outside the changing room after the match, and I never saw girls coming out. And you could always hear all this groaning inside, they were obviously all stretching their aching muscles and stuff. Besides, Esmeralda was a really popular girl, she wouldn't have needed to suck cock.

The other boys never seemed to mind me being there. Very occasionally one of the others would come out to look at me, sitting demurely there, and say hello. Usually, he'd be naked. I'd try not to look at his long, beautiful cock as I chatted, but I'd feel myself going pink, and I'd have this terrible urge to kneel in front of it and just start to lick and suckle on those round firm balls.

I knew what men's cocks were like, I worked as a nursing assistant on an old people's ward at weekends for spending money, but the boys cocks weren't like the ones I saw at work. Some of the old men gave me tips. They all wanted me to bathe them as they said I had the gentlest hands and they wanted me washing their cocks. Apparently most of the nurses wouldn't wash their cocks by hand, so I would soap them gently, getting them really clean, stroking and gentling their small, soft members so they swelled. One of them, I remember, had me do it until he started shuddering and moaning and asking me to kiss it better, when the ward sister called me away. I realised I had really wanted to do it.

My night-time orgasms were becoming a problem. I was having to stop pleasuring myself at about 3am or I just couldn't sleep because the inner spasms were so huge and gorgeous. My mum's boyfriend heard me moaning one night. I was worried if I carried on he might come in and see me writhing and playing with my tits.

Anyhow Joe was sweet and gentle. Occasionally when we kissed he'd put his tongue in, but that was all. Sheba, my friend, still said he was playing me. We'd been dating a whole three weeks and since the tit-touching thing he'd not tried. Sheba said he was like a tiger, waiting to pounce, but I thought she was jealous too.

On the day when everything changed I realised she might have had a point. It was a weird day as we had all been out for a pizza the night before and Ezzie - that's Esmeralda - had said she wouldn't be at the match as she had some sort of family wedding. On the way home Joe had said something about Esmeralda being good for the team's health, and I said to Joe, don't worry, I'll be there.

He laughed and said I knew nothing about men's health, so I him about how I was expected to wash the old men's cocks, that they said it gave them relief for their health. Joe seemed amazed, wanted to know more, got really interested. So, I lied, I told him that I had discovered that if I was quick with my hands the men could unload in the bath, and it made them feel so much better. I told him they loved it and they liked me to suck on their cocks until they got hard. The truth is, I liked exciting Joe. And Joe whispered in me ear that he'd love me to wash all the team's cocks after the match. I gasped and giggled, I thought he was teasing me. I said, 'oh Joe, that would take ages.'

I wanted to sound sophisticated, but he liked the game. 'You'd be a real hero.'

I thought it was a joke, I really did.

The team played the semi-final that day, and they 'd lost so they weren't in a good mood. Big Mike, their coach, whose name seemed odd to me since he was actually a small rather frightening Irishman, had been shouting at them. I knew as I was sitting outside the changing room. He called them all sort of names then he came storming out and saw me sitting there.

'What the fuck are you doing there, Jessie?'

'Waiting for Joe.'

I suppose you and he have been fucking like rabbits and that's why his game has fallen to bits?' He had huge frowning brows like beetles and he looked scary. I wondered why he was called Big Mike.

I was shocked. 'Oh no sir, we haven't at all. I wouldn't.'

'What do you mean, you wouldn't? You mean not at all?'

I blinked. I shook my head. I was really embarrassed that he was asking me.

He was staring at me hard, a gleam in his eye. 'you're not a virgin are you?'

I stared at him nervously. I nodded. 'I'm not gay though,' I said, 'I mean I'm quite good with cocks at work...'

'Oh, good Christ,' said Mike. 'no wonder the poor boy's game has fallen apart. He's dating a prick-tease.'

Tears started to my eyes. 'I'm not a prick-tease. I'm just waiting for... the right moment.'

He sighed. 'Oh really? Poor guy. And I gather Esmeralda's out of town. Well we'll see about that,' and he disappeared back into the changing room.

I sat there for another ten minutes or so. I was upset. Prick-tease. I had told Joe I wouldn't have sex till I was sure he was committed to me. Was that being a prick-tease? Was I ruining his game? Maybe I should wash his cock for him. I'd like to do that. Maybe I should wash all their cocks....

I got up. I thought maybe I should go in and offer. Then Joe appeared.

'Jessie.'

He put his arms around me and I burst into tears. 'Joe, am I a prick-tease...?'

He laughed. He had a bit of a hard laugh sometimes, Joe did. 'Honey, you're beautiful but I... think maybe we should part. Big Mike has been talking to me. I know you wanted to wait but... it's really bad for my game. I can't date a girl who won't pleasure my cock.'

I started to cry, 'but I think you might be the one.' I had some romantic ideas.

He smiled, took his arms from round me. 'Honey, I'm a man... I have needs...,' and he kissed me, pushing his tongue in, just briefly, then pulled out. 'You wash old men's cocks...'

'I know. I've been thinking..... I suppose I could... '

He took a deep breath. 'I wondered how you'd feel about... letting me... letting us play with your tits? It might... Give us relief.'

I stared at him. 'I... what?'

'Honey, big Mike thinks I'm frustrated and it's hurting the team. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to do. But he says otherwise I have to choose between you and the team.. And normally after a match we see Esmeralda and she sucks cock.....'

'She sucks all of you?'

'She seems to like it.'

I stared at him. I said hesitantly, 'I could maybe wash your cocks? I mean, I could maybe do yours first. In private.....'

He bent his head down, kissed my lips gently. 'Oh Jessie, I've so loved being with you. But Mike says the team have to share everything...'

My pussy tingled. I licked my lips. I heard myself say, 'Joe... what did you want to do?'

He sighed. 'I... oh Jess. Would it really hurt if we were just to play with your tits in the changing room now? Suck on your teats, look at them, tickle your little clit... you might like it. After all, you suck those old men...''

I was bright pink. U realised he thought that was true. I didn't want to tell him it wasn't. 'I... I'm too shy. I mean I haven't fucked anyone. The others will be there...'

He kissed me again. 'I know you are, honey, but I can help with that. Do you trust me?' His hand brushed my left tit and I thought about how it feels when I stroke them. I thought about how I wanted his cock. I nodded mutely.

'Then why don't we try it with a blindfold...? I'd go first....but I have to show Mike that we're... together. If they all see me sucking your tits they'll respect me as captain.'

My eyes widened. My clit swelled and reared. I wanted to do that. I stared at him, pinker than ever.

'You want to suck my tits in front of them all?' I asked, and my voice came out in a squeak.

'Oh, honey that would be wonderful? Darling I love you. If I could just suckle on your tits, Jessie, it would bring me off...and if I do it properly Big Mike will get off my case. I've got to stay captain, Jessie.'

I swallowed. I knew about how men needed it for their health.

I summoned my courage. 'If you really want to suckle my tits, Joe... okay. I know it's good for your health. And I don't mind the others watching and maybe they could... I mean, we could see how we go. I just... I might close my eyes.'

A strange expression crossed his face. 'Oh Jessie, you don't need to do that. Look. I have a blindfold. Would you like to do it with a blindfold?'

I started to tremble. 'oh God...okay. Yes.'

'Darling I love you for this. The whole team will love you.'

Joe put the blindfold it over my head. It was kind of like a hat that came down over my eyes. My mouth and nose were uncovered but I couldn't see a thing.

'Are you ready? God you're beautiful. Come with me, Jessie...'

He led me, I guessed in to the changing room, now silent and still. I could hear the rest of the team breathing quietly. And then he stood me there, blindfolded, and undid my shirt, my bra, took them off. I heard him gasp as my beautiful pert tits spilled out, almost into his hands. I heard other gasps. I tried not to imagine their cocks. Cool air played over my naked skin and I stood there, exposed to a boy for the first time, naked to the waist. I shivered, feeling my nipples harden. I wanted him to start.

I realised I was rigid with anticipation, excitement. I wanted this so badly. 'Oh play with me Joe,' I said.

'Oh Jessie,' he whispered, 'your tits...'

'They're okay?'

'They're fantastic. Your teats are like fat cherries. Your tits are so firm. I bet they bounce when you jump...'

'I... do you want to see?'

'Oh yes, Bounce those teats for us....'

Obediently, I jumped. I felt my tits bouncing after me, coming to a rest. I heard a murmur of appreciation.

'God, Jess, do that again. Jiggle your fat jugs for me...dance a bit... God they're lovely...'

And so, naked to the waist, I danced, and my tits jiggle and bounced in the cool air, and I felt my teats hardening with anticipation. When he put his hands on my shoulders and held me still they almost felt him before he touched them.

'I've warmed my hands baby, I'm going to knead and squeeze those tits...'

'Oh God please yes.....' And as he put his hands on me he shuddered, and then I started to feel warm fingers lifting and squeezing, rubbing and kneading my tits.

'Oh yeah. Oh God, what fantastic tits. Oh, you like that don't you? You like me squeezing those lovely fat teats. They're like fat little sausages, I could squeeze them for ever...'

My god he had big hands. And both tits at once, now, kneading and swelling. It was like having four or five hands on them.

A little moan escaped my lips. 'Oh yes. Oh play with me Joe...that is you isn't it Joe...?'

'Oh yes, it's only me... there honey, jiggle those titties. Oh, look at you, Jess, you're loving me feeling your tits. Your lovely jugs. I'm going to tweak and pull on your teats now, you'd like that wouldn't you...'

'Oh yes please...' My voice sounded strange, hot, lusty. I felt myself blush. 'Pull my teats Joe...'

And I could feel him now, both teats at once, stroking and - oh now joy, oh wonder, he was pinching and tweaking and twisting and pinching those sensitive little teats. I loved it when he pulled them, stretched them twiddled them...

'Oh God yeah,' I moaned, 'oh do it more. Oh play with my jugs baby. I'd love you to do that till you cum...'

'Oh, I bet you would,' he tweaked and rolled my fat juicy nipples and I writhed and moaned again, 'I bet you'd like that. I bet you'd like lots of fingers on your teats wouldn't you? What do you like baby?'

I moaned, 'I like you squeezing my nipples ... I want lots of fingers on my teats...', I felt bold, My breathing was faster now.

'oh baby...you need to talk a bit dirtier if you want me to cum...'

'Oh, I want you to cum. I want you to cum on my horny fat tits...'

'Oh Jessie...I wouldn't do that... I mean, I would only cum if someone cleans up for me... '

I didn't know what he meant. I thought perhaps he meant with a mop. 'I'll clean up for you darling..., ' and then, as he kneaded, 'I love you squeezing my teats...' I took a breath, 'would you like to suck the ends? Can you do it real hard and rough?'

'Oh, I would too, all the lads would love to suck those tits...'

'Oh that sounds lovely...,' and as Joe knelt before me and the tit sucking of my life began I forgot myself completely. As he latched on I realised his mouth was like a God. I arched and moaned and begged as his lips closed firm and hungry on one fat teat and he pulled it in, hard against his palate and began to suckle on me. And as he suckled, and feelings shot through my teat, by tit, my body down to my heating pussy. 'Oh God yes suck my fat teat, that's so good, that's so hot...'

As he suckled me like a pro his finger slid down inside my shorts and touched the front of my clit, just gently. I gasped. 'Oh yes, oh do that, oh suck my teats, oh touch my clit, that's so good...' I forgot the audience, forgot everything. I wanted to be naked, wanted his cock, wanted it now...

I can't tell you how good it was. I was lost. His hands were on me, his mouth was on me, his fingers were inside me, working me, parting my pussy lips, playing with my wet pussy. I couldn't see a thing, but I was a shuddering wild thing. I wanted him there for ever, suckling my fat teats, chewing and kneading and slobbering. I could feel saliva on me, put it onto my fingers, reached down to see if I could feel his cock. I was becoming lost in desire. My knees were wobbling. Lips and tongue, suckle, twist and tweak, surely he would cum soon... I didn't want it to be over...

'Please Joe, please, let one of the others suck my tits... I have two teats...'

Another mouth and I moaned again. 'Aaaah, oh suck that tit...,' I could hear him breathing heavily, 'oh God, oh Jess...oh God I might be about to... oh Jess darling...would you... could you...'

Two hands on my teats now, two mouths, oh God the squeezing, the suckling, the licking, 'oh Joe tell me what you want...'

I heard Joe in my ear, realised there were other men's mouths on my teats. Joe was moaning, 'Please kneel for me darling, please swallow it...'

'Oh God I...' I knelt. The mouths left my tits which were suddenly cold and wet and horny.

'Suck my cock my love. Open wide... there you go, oh yes, oh take it all in...'

And before I knew it my startled open mouth was filled with cock, a firm, slim glans pushed along my tongue, into my throat...

I struggled but he held my head, 'oh Jess darling, that's right, take it right in... oh if you liked me on your teats then suck on my cock please honey... I need it...'

And I softened towards him. Poor thing, how could I not suckle on him when he had suckled on me... I opened my throat, sank onto his beautiful juicy dick.

'Oh lovely, Stroke and suckle baby. That's it. There you go. Take it in your mouth, your throat... there, don't gag... swallow me down and beg for it, that's it, suck me, I love you on there...'

And his cock pushed deep into my throat and swelled there, warm and gorgeous. I knelt there, in my shorts, moaning and shivering as he said, 'do you like that my lovely horny bitch? Oh yes, feed on that cock... that's it honey, lick and suck that hot knob... now put your hands on my balls, stroke them... that's right, stroke the shaft too. You need to work for it baby, work that cock and beg for its spunk...'

I gobbled and fed and worked and moaned, 'mmmmhmmmmmmm,'

'Oh, you like that don't you? Oh, look at you eating cock whilst I finger your lovely tight pussy...'

I felt fingers part me, enter me, fingering deep inside me again. How could he reach my pussy? I didn't care...

And then, miraculously, hands on my teats again, tweaking and playing. I groaned and shivered as I fed and gobbled and feasted on long slim cock, playing with its juicy hardness as I caressed the tight balls and ran my wet hands up and down the knobbly shaft. I rubbed and pleased and played, with my mouth and hands, using my throat like a sheath to take his shaft.

I was excited no. The hands on my teats had me in a frenzy, Joe was shuddering and shivering and I was sucking, gobbling, swallowing on his shaft as he moaned... 'Oh Jessie feel it building. Feel my balls... do you feel it tightening? Do you feel me swelling in your mouth? Oh Jessie it's coming now, my cum is going to full your throat... swallow me honey...'