Jessie Fucks the Whole Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as I stroked and played I felt it start to build in him, felt his cock fatten in my throat as the cum rose like an erupting volcano, and with great thrusts and spasms and shudders he stated to spurt into me, and as he spurted he shook and moaned, 'oh God Jess, you can't stop now... you're so hot...'

And he held me, my face on his groin as I felt other hands now, pulling my shorts from me, my pants, my wet pussy exposed to them all.

'I struggled, overwhelmed with embarrassment, but I was unable to get away and fingers were probing, stroking, massaging my lust. I moaned again and sank onto his lovely long cock, still fat and full, filling my mouth and throat, the taste of his salty cum still fresh and lovely, my teats hot and throbbing.

I could feel them as they spread my legs and I felt the first of their slim cocks pushing into my pussy and I started to struggle again but I knew this was how it was meant to be and I raised by butt to ease their way...

'Baby it's me, Joe...,' he was behind me, I realised it was not his cock filling my throat, 'honey I had to let Todd go first, he worked so hard today, but watching you drink his cum as made me too horny. Baby we have to fuck you now...'

I moaned and gobbled, I was beyond words, 'mmmmmmph...,'

'Shall I let Sam go first? He has a small cock, he'll get you hot...'

I took my mouth of Todd's softening cock.

'Oh God... ' my body was shuddering with lust..., 'please Joe fuck me...' and, someone else was pushing my face onto his horny dick as my pussy was being nosed into by a firm slippery cock..... Oh yeah.... my hot horny tissues gripped a small, round cockhead. I didn't know whose it was, but it was on fire, hard and swollen, pushing against the virgin gateway of my fanny, tight warm tissues pushing and spreading..

I heard Joe's voice as I suckled on fat firm cock, 'Oh Jessie, Todd needed that so bad I knew you wouldn't mind. This is me now, taking your virgin cunt. I know how much you want this... oh Jessie, my knob feels huge and your pussy is so tight and hot and wet... do you feel me pushing? Do you feel me parting your lips? Oh Jess it's like a hot velvet sheath in there, warm and slippery and slutty...'

I shivered and shook and whimpered, and I was pushing back against his cock. I was suckling balls now, at last, instinctively, and I heard Sam whisper, 'oh go baby, play with my shaft and take my balls into your mouth as he fucks you...'

Joe's cock was entering me now. I felt him, round and hot, between my pussy lips, spreading me, pushing and pressuring his way in, wriggling and adjusting as he found the way, pushing and spreading me and forcing, forcing, forcing...

I moaned and cried as the relentless pressure forced me, stretched me, heated me, and I felt fingers on my swollen clit, which felt more enormous than it had ever been. And oh my God, as he stroked my clit my tissues kind of shivered, and electric shocks shot through me, and I couldn't stop myself, I drove my pussy onto his cock, forcing him through my spreading hymen, and screaming on Sam's cock as Joe sank into the long dark tight mysterious gripping tunnel of my virgin pussy.

'Ah... guys she's gripping me.. oh my god she fits like a glove... oh Jessie you're beautiful... oh guys you have to have a go at this...'

In shock I took my mouth off Sam's tasty cock. 'oh Joe what do you mean...?'

'Oh Jessie baby, I think you know...'

And he stated to move in me, to fuck me with his long slim cock, driving deep into my wet sheath, rearing back, driving in again, piston, piston, rubbing and stroking and teasing my gripping hole as he played me for his pleasure. He parried and thrust me with his cock like a sword fighter, teasing and playing and plunging and sampling.

Oh god he fucked me like a bitch, and as he fucked he fingered my clit and I rode him in return. There were mouths on my teats now, and as Sam started to jerk and shudder and spasm I stroked and milked him feasting hungrily, gobbling and licking and rubbing and playing till I got every drop of his spurts of moaning cum... deep throating him and fingering him as Joe, faster and harder, grunting and fucking, stated to bang at my novice cunt as if he was fighting a war.

Every bang forced my jiggling tits to swing gorgeously, and I begged for another cock to suck, hungry for it as my pussy was pounded to heavenly sensation, glowing and heating and shuddering...

Oh my god it was lovely. I sank throat deep onto the next fat shaft like a starving woman as, ashamed and humiliated I realised I loved to be ashamed and humiliated. Somewhere deep in my hot tight fanny something was stirring. Joe was working up to frantic lust now, stroking at my clit, all fat and throbbing, he was scratching an itch nobody had ever scratched, He was riding me, and I was his bitch. Moaning with lust, I fucked with my throat as Joe pumped me, fucked and rode, plunging and stretching as my sheath gripped him, seeming to plead with him not to go. As he fucked I stroked and worked the lovely new cock in my mouth, sucking and fucking and teasing and gobbling... longing for the orgasm which must soon be mine...

'God she's tight, oh guy, what a pussy...' and Joe was thickening and shuddering, working and shouting, he was cumming now, building and swearing and fucking until I felt him start to jerk and spasm, and as he did I was pulled off him, and violently round to him, and he emptied his load, thick and salty, into my throat and I was entered again, spread and tight, full and shafted, like a train coming into a station.

I choked and gagged as I swallowed Joe's fat cock, his cum spurting as I took in his swollen, straining shaft. I was crying and pleading him to finish me too, I was on fire, I wanted it so bad, but although I was protesting I hoped more cock would bring me to full pleasure and so I suckled every drop.

I knew I needed to be finished, to cum on a fat horny cock. I hoped I would get my wish as one after the other more slim cocks filled me, fucked me, rode me, and I gasped and fucked them back, riding them, playing them, sucking and fucking them as I urged them on to use me, to take me, to feed me with their salty spunk. I was on fire with lust and delicious shame, I begged for more...I reached under and caressed their balls as they fucked me....

One after another they came, all in my mouth like the neat and careful boys they were, and I sucked and drank and begged for more. I longed for cum in my muff, I longed to cum myself, but it didn't happen. I suckled and swallowed and rubbed and lusted, promising to service them and drink them and play with them after every match, and gradually there was a sense of fewer people there.

As I swallowed the final drop from the final boy, I realised that I was left, alone, still blindfold and naked on the floor of the changing room. And reality came back to me. Like a shower of cold water. I was desperate, still to cum, and they had left me.

What had I done?

Shocked and horrified I realised everyone would know about this, I would be a laughing stock. I had just been fucked by the entire squad, and I had drunk their lovely cum. And they had stoked my pussy alight and I had writhed and begged for it like a whore. And they had left me here, and I hadn't cum. I needed to cum. I began to cry. I pulled the blindfold off. I was naked, my teats swollen and lovely with suckling. My clothes were nowhere to be seen. They had left me all alone. My poor hungry clit...my finger went to it.

The door burst open, startling me. 'Oh my God. Jessie? What did they do to you?'

It was Big Mike, the coach. He's a hard, muscular man, but not big at all, probably about forty. He has a tanned face, strong arms, and thick strong hands with big fat fingers. He stared at me through grey eyes in a lined face. He stared at my naked body, looked into my embarrassed face. 'Honey, what happened?'

'I... they had sex with me. Lots of them. I thought it was just Joe but they... they all fucked me...'

'Oh good God, the little bastards. This is my fault. I told Joe to sort himself out. I am so sorry Jessie. And a beautiful girl like you. Where are your clothes?'

'I don't know... I... I need to get home.'

'Here. You can wear my shirt...'

He sat me up, wrapped me in his shirt...' His muscled chest, sprouting manly hairs, was next to me, and he held me close. His hand brushed my breast and I shivered. 'Oh God...'

'What...'

'I was such a slut. I feel so bad. I let them all fuck me. I wanted it. I sucked their cocks and drank their cum.'

He said, 'oh Jessica.'

'What, what is it?'

'Your teats are so lovely. They probably couldn't help themselves...' His voice changed. 'Actually, I might just have one little taste...'

'No please don't.' I tried to push him away, but I was firing with excitement. I hoped he would fuck me. 'I want to go home. Please Mike...'

'One little taste honey, one fat teat for Big Mike...,' and his mouth closed on my right teat.

'No... stop..., ' but it was half-hearted. I was ready. Oh yes.

My God, I had been fucked by boys, This was a man. When he started to chew on me, I knew I was on fire again. 'Oh God. Oh, yeah... oh suck my tits you horny bastard, that's right, suck like that.......'

He moaned. His mouth on my teat was heaven, He licked me and teased me and drew my whole tit into his mouth, his throat, kneading and playing as I reached for his cock. I was ready to spread my legs and beg him to plunge into me if he would only, only keep sucking like that, he stopped. I shuddered, bereft. 'Come on. I can't take advantage. Let's get you home.'

I sat beside him the team bus, gasping, the back of the bus silent and empty. I was only wearing his shirt. My pussy felt swollen and hot, my tits wet and engorged. I had drunk the cum of god knows how many boys and I had loved it. I was such a slut. I wanted to badly to cum.

Mike said nothing. He put a comforting hand on my knee and drove on. I cried to myself and wondered how I would explain this to my mother... I also wanted Mike to suck my teats and feed off my pussy. I didn't know how to explain this to myself. I wondered what his cock was like...

And so I slid my hand into his pants, down his waistband, feeling a glans wet with precum. He didn't stop me, but I could feel the car turning. I felt a thick, long, hot, fat, juicy... that couldn't all be cock, surely? My God that was enormous. God it was fabulous. Oh, I wanted it. I wanted to see it. I wanted to suck it. I made a strangled sound.

The car stopped. 'Where are we?'

'Layby, honey. You've got my cock too hard for driving. We may have to play a little game here...

'Please Mike let me suck your horny dick...' I wanted his cock.

He frowned. 'You sure?'

I shook my head. My knees started to shake again. 'Oh god yes. I'm... all shivery inside.'

His eyes narrowed. 'Shivery? Inside where?'

I blushed. 'inside my pussy. It's kind of buzzing. I need to cum so bad. I need something in there. They fucked me and fucked me but they were all so quick. I need you to... fuck me? I promise I'll drink your cum...''

Mike made a strangled noise. 'You want old Mike's cock? You little slut.'

I started to cry. 'Oh God yes, please. I'm sorry...'

'Oh, that's okay honey. We can solve that...,' and he opened his fly, and from it reared the most enormous cock I had ever seen. 'You need to cum.'

I stared at the giant member and I came suddenly to my senses. I couldn't take that. 'Oh God I don't think I can. Please take me home.'

He sighed. 'You sure? You don't want me to play you till you cum...?' And he took my left teat between finger and thumb and tweaked it. I gasped with lust.

'Oh God that's good. Oh suck my teats...'

'You like that? When I tweak your teat?'

'Oh God. I like it...'

'I know you do. You owe me now, honey. You'd better ride my cock.'

I stared at it, I was starting to shake. 'That won't go in me. They were all small...'

'You need a man to finish you. Come on honey, you can just ride the knobhead. The rest won't fit. But at least I'll give you my spunk and let you come...' And he took my hand and pulled me towards him as he sat on the driving seat. His cock reared, thick and fat, a giant monster of cocks, 9 or ten inches of fat reddish tick with a thick fat head like a beautiful helmet. Precum glistened on it. I moaned. 'I'm not that sort of girl...'

'Honey it's within my power to completely silence the team. If you don't want a reputation, ride my fat cock.'

'What do you mean?'

'Sit on my dick, Jessie love, or I'll post the photos of you playing blind man's bluff with those boys...'

The lust rose in me again. I knew I had no choice. I knew, also, that I wanted no choice. I wanted that cock. Carefully, gingerly, I straddled him, put his cockhead at my pussy hold, lowered myself so that the fat thick heat of it pushed at the vestibule, sat between my lips, spreading me... looked him in the eye, wriggled and adjusted and stroked his cockhead with my pussy....

'Your cock is so big... Oh Mike.... Please don't make me...'

'You want it, don't you, you hot little bitch? You love the feel of my cock and my mouth don't you? You can't to cum don't you...'

Mesmerised at his sneering face I nodded, my eyes huge.

'Then lower yourself onto it...'

I let his cockhead contact my pussy, the warm wet place, and I wriggled till it was sitting at my tight hole. Carefully, shuddering with lust and anticipation and delicious shame I started the long push towards my horny G spot... 'Oh God your cock is in my... oh Mike you're on the way in, oh God it's so tight, you're filling me, you're so big I can't do it... '

'There you go honey, now down you come, that's right, down onto my shaft. Take me in... ah yeas, oh that's good, down you go baby - oh yeah do you feel me filling you? Do you feel it? Tel me...'

'Oh yeah I can feel your cockhead stretching me open. I can feel you stretching me, there isn't room but you're making room, it's like the parting of the red sea, you're opening me up with your juice cock, like petals opening... like a flower...'

Down, down I sank onto his cock, and as I plunged onto it I felt it stroke the rough sensitive wall of my vagina, and I was astonished at what my body could take. I felt him stretch and stroke the inflamed tissues of my G spot as he slid gorgeously by. 'oh Mike, oh let me pleasure your dick sir...'

'Ahhh lovely, take me all the way...'

'Oh God.... You said you'd only put your cockhead into me...'

'I lied. There honey, do you feel me? Do I feel big? Do I feel hot and tight? Is that the best cock you've ever had?'

'Oh my God yes.' I was down, all the way. All of him was in me. 'Ahhhhhhh yeah...'

I shuddered and shivered. I was totally impaled. His totem pole filled me so full I didn't think I could move. My heated tissues spasmed and struggled to eject him. On some instinct fought to climb off, to do it again, my pussy making little gripping motions around his fat shaft as if it had magnetic suckers in there, and he held me, forced, me, plunged as hard as he could. His cock was swelling and juicy, like an invading army. He was sighing, 'my God you're tight...' and then he started to feast on my tits again as his cock throbbed and heated my turgid tissues...

I gasped and arched and gripped his cock with my pussy muscles as he used my fat horny teats, sucking and licking and playing as he strained his cock into me and I shivered and shuddered. And then, as he teased my tits he said, 'ride me little slut, I want to watch your tits jiggle...'

And excited and hot, I raised myself gently, and forced myself back, running his shaft against my rough vaginal walls, first with little tiny pistons and then with increasing ones. Oh God I started to ride him.

'oh yeah... oh that feels god, that's it jessie, ride and jiggle, show me those tits, good gir, stroke my cock with your tight pussy.... You like that don't you? You want more...?'

'Oh yes, oh please....make me cum master,' In and out I went, jiggling my hot tits for him, and as I rode his cock fired the deep recesses of my G spot, and I was doing it for me...'

I moaned. 'Tell me, ' he said, 'what are you enjoying, slut?'

'Oh your cock is so fat and hot.. oh, fuck me with your fabulous cock it's so big and juicy and beautiful, I want to fuck and suck and swallow you... oh yeah, oh you're stretching me, oh I love that...oh yeah, oh I'll do anything, oh fuck me sir... I love your cock so much...' I jiggled and rode and bounced and ground, gripping him, stroking him, loving him... 'I want to suck your dick and play with your balls... oh yeah.....'

Oh I fucked him like a real horny slut, arching and riding and playing his cock, feeling his shaft rubbing me, his cockhead beating and beating and beating like a drum on my lovely cervix, banging my ovaries, filling me, using me as my tits jiggled and he urged me on

'That's it, work for it, baby, oh you're going to cum aren't you...'

And could feel it starting to build up inside me like a tidal wave, the spasm, the huge long spasm that was the bane of my life, and my moaning began.....

'Oh yes, oh god, oh suck my teats, master I'm cumming...'

I started to roar and moan as the shuddering began, and the beginning of my orgasm gripped him. He swelled and strained and thrust at me as waves and waves of contractions began in my tight hot pussy. As I came in waves and waves of griping lust he feasted and groaned, firing me like bellows, and as I screamed in pleasure I could feel him building and cumming too now as I rode like a wanton whore, delicious and slow and lustful, as the excitement of my frantic orgasm gripped him. He fucked and moaned and shuddered and strained as his cum pumped and surged through him, his balls tight and his cock swollen and raging hot as he erupted into me, spurting me full of thick cum as I roared and begged and rode...

And that's when I finally understood I am not normal. I realised from the way Mike started to laugh, when my orgasm just didn't stop. As his cock began to shrink inside me he could see I was still orgasming, still shuddering, still cumming and begging, and he called Todd and Joe and the others from the back from the back of the bus where they had been hiding.

Oh thank God their cocks were hard again. I could barely get on my hands and knees for them, I was so shaken with my shuddering cum, and the joy as they bent me over and started to rear fuck me as I feasted on one beautiful glans after another, taking it into me, gripping and riding him frantically and hard.

'My God, Mike, what did you do to her..?'

'It's all her, guys. I think they call it mega orgasm. It's pretty rare These girls, they go on and on.. Tweak her tits and you'll fire her for longer...'

'Oh yeah...oh ride me bitch. Oh Todd, double fuck her... You want that, don't you Jessie?' my teats were tweaked and I moaned and rode and begged them to use me...

Their slim cocks filled me, rode me, plunged and rubbed as my orgasm spasmed and spasmed and spasmed. Over and over the contractions seized and throbbed in my pussy as I begged for relief. Mostly I begged for Mike's cock, in my mouth, between my hands, and as a hot young pushed at last deep into my arse, stretching my butt ring until it slid deep and far inside me and pleasured me deeply and roughly I started to understand what it was that I needed. And as I worked him and played with him, begging and licking and stroking and sucking until he hardened again, at last, I understood that only double fucking would help me to end.

I was beyond thought, I was so full of pleasure. As my tits were pleasured and licked and my long, shuddering orgasm wen on I took Mike, lowering myself onto his cock as he begged laughing, for a rest, and I started riding and using him, and as his fat cockhead rubbed at me, slow and fast, rocking and fucking and the team urged me I begged someone to double fuck me with his fat dick... and the honour went to Joe, as captain.