Jessie: The training begins.

Story Info
Every sub needs a little education to begin with.
2.7k words
4.34
16.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up, please."

The words came out softly but the look in his eyes reveals a patience at breaking point, a raging storm poised to break upon you at any moment. He'd waited patiently for this moment and now it has arrived all those suppressed urges he'd carefully contained have come thundering into the room.

Moments earlier you'd quietly spoken the word he'd been waiting for. The word that signified your acceptance of a new....what?

Owner?

Master?

Dom?

That hasn't been decided yet, and now that moment has passed and you are slowly getting to your feet. You look down at him as he remains seated, an unusual position given he towers over you when standing. He smiles back and gestures for you to approach, stopping you about six feet in front of him.

He leans back slightly in the chair and closes his eyes in thought as he begins to speak. "First of all, thank you. I want you to know I appreciate the true value of your gift and that I will treasure it. You have given yourself to me and I will do whatever is necessary to protect that gift from harm, and from myself." You look at him as he speaks, watching the smile on his lips as he carefully chooses the next words.

"Second, I want us to be clear on what this means. From this moment on you belong to me. Your sole purpose is to please me and you will do that by behaving appropriately and following instructions promptly. If your attitude and behaviour is inappropriate you will be punished. When I ask a question you will respond immediately and truthfully or you will be punished. When I give you an instruction you will carry it out immediately and without question or you will be punished. Is that clear?"

His eyes open as he asks the question and he stares at you, waiting for a response. You nod slowly, "Yes, that's clear." His eyes bore into your own, seeking confirmation of your words. "Very good. In that case, please remove those jeans." His eyes remain fixed on yours as you slowly unbutton your jeans and begin to push them down off your hips. It's as if he's searching for the slightest hint of hesitation. The slightest hint of defiance. The slightest excuse.

You step out of your jeans and flick them away with your foot. As you do you catch a small flicker of in the corner of his mouth. He sighs deeply but the smile remains, "That won't do at all. Far too sloppy. Pick those jeans up, fold them neatly and bring them to me." You look back for a moment, surprised by the words and unsure if he's joking or not. "Now, please. I won't tell you again." You hurriedly bend and pick them up off the floor, fold them up and stepping forward hold them out to him. He looks at you coldly. "What are you doing standing there like that? Do you think that's a properly respectful attitude? I'm sure you can think of a much more appropriate way to present those to me." You quickly understand and kneel at his feet, head bowed and hold out your jeans to him in both hands. "That's much better, well done." He takes the jeans from you and places them next to him. "Now stand up and go back to where you were."

You get back to your feet and he watches you carefully as you step back. "Now you've learned your proper place let's try that again to make sure the lesson has gone in. Please remove your top." You lift your top over your head and stand in your underwear as you carefully fold it before taking the step forward and kneeling to present it to him. He takes it from your outstretched hands and places it on top of the jeans you have already surrendered.

You remain kneeling at his feet as he leans forward in his chair and cups your chin, lifting your face so he can look into your eyes. "When I talk about attitude and respect this is what I mean. You, on your knees, waiting patiently for instruction. Remember that and I won't need to discipline you. Forget it and I'll take great pleasure in correcting your attitude. Do you understand?" You nod slowly. "Very good. Now, let's discuss your duties and responsibilities. That's probably a rather fancy description if I'm honest because your role is quite simple. All you need to do is whatever I tell you to. You don't need to think, you don't need to decide, you just need to do as you are told. You are mine to do with as I please, and as your sole purpose is to please me then anything I tell you to do you will do willingly. If you do not do it willingly you will be punished and I will do it by force. I'm telling you this now so you know in advance that disobedience carries a penalty."

His fingers slip gently from your chin to your throat and slowly start to squeeze, tighter and tighter as he speaks, "I'm telling you this now so when you do disobey, and I have no doubt that you will, you cannot claim ignorance. Any act of disobedience will be treated as a deliberate act of defiance, because that's exactly what it is. The rule is very simple; do as you are told. I know you won't forget such a simple rule, so if you choose to break it it can only be on purpose. Is that perfectly clear?"

He releases his fingers and you take a deep breath and swallow, " Yes, it's clear. Thank you for explaining it to me." He smiles and gestures for you to stand, "I'm glad to hear it." His eyes drop to take in your body as you stand before him in your bra and pants, his blatant gaze sliding up and down slowly, savouring the moment. He slowly twirls one finger to indicate you should turn around and you obey, slowly turning to face the other way.

You stare straight ahead, eyes fixed on the opposite wall as your mind races. You can hear him stand up from the chair but you won't turn to look. You can hear him take step closer. You can hear his breath rise and fall as he takes another step right behind you. You jump slightly at a soft touch on your shoulder and shudder a little as a finger traces softly down your right arm. You feel his hands gently rest on your shoulders, fingers and thumbs pressing gently into the muscle and easing the tension as he begins to speak.

"You're doing very well so far, very well indeed. I'm very pleased with you, and you should be pleased with yourself for doing such a good job. I want you to understand that what I'm about to do is not a punishment. This next stage is purely for the purpose of understanding your pain threshold and does not mean you have done something wrong." Your body tenses at his words and he feels it through your shoulders. His hands move down your arms and take hold of your wrists pulling them behind your back. He holds them easily in one hand while his other hand reaches back and closes softly around your throat. He leans down so his mouth is next to your ear. "In a moment I will ask you to bend over for the very first time. From now on, when I instruct you to bend over you will place your feet shoulder width apart, bend from the waist and put your hands on your knees. You will keep your eyes fixed straight ahead and you will not move until instructed to do so. But for now, once you are bent over I'm going to spank you and you are going to tell me how it feels. I want you to tell me how painful it is on a scale of 1 to 10. That way I can match your pain rating to the strength of the blow. This is mainly for your benefit to make sure I understand your limits. Although I admit there is an added benefit for me. If I know where your limit lies it will be so much easier to push you beyond it. Now, bend over."

He releases his grip on you and you carefully bend over as instructed, hands on knees, eyes straight ahead, waiting for that first blow to land on your exposed arse. He takes a moment to stand back and admire your pert arse as it's presented to him. You feel his hands take hold of your arse and squeeze it firmly, feel them slide across the material of your pants, across naked skin, down your thighs, as he gropes your body for a few minutes.

Then without warning the first blow lands on your arse cheek. Not hard but enough to spread a hint of warmth. You think for a moment. "3 out of 10."

No response except for a hand gently lingering for a few seconds to stroke the spot where it landed. Another blow lands and this time it's much harder so you can't help but give a little squeal. "7. That's a 7."

Fingernails scratch across tingling skin causing you to shudder before a third strike lands. This one is not as hard but it feels much deeper and solid so you can feel it deep beneath the skin. "That was a 5."

You hold your breath waiting for the next one but instead a rapid series of sharp, stinging blows land, not hard but almost too fast to count, as if each one strikes before the previous one has registered in your brain. It's over in seconds but the burning skin remains. "That's another 7, but any longer and it could be an 8, maybe even a 9."

One more blow lands and this time it strikes with such force that you let out an involuntary scream. The blow ripples through your lower body and your knees almost give way as you draw the breath back in to your lungs. "That was an 11....definitely more than a 10."

You feel his hands take you by the shoulders and gently lift you upright. He turns you around to face him and looks into your eyes before he leans down and gently kisses your forehead. "I'm sorry but that was necessary. It's over now and you did exactly as I asked. You've done very well indeed, and I've learned all I need to know for now. Well, all I need to know about your pain threshold anyway. There is still the question of your pleasure threshold to discuss. Wait here."

He turns and leaves the room. You feel the chill of the air on your bare skin, the tingling sting where his hands struck your arse, feel your fear and arousal building as you wait for him to return. One minute passes. Two minutes pass. Three minutes and your brain starts to race. Where is he? What's he doing? What is he going to do? Standing in your underwear you feel vulnerable and very aware that whatever it is there's nothing you can do to stop it. The door starts to open and your attention snaps back, you're about to find out. He smiles as he walks in, empty handed.

Without a word he walks around and stops directly behind you. You feel his hands brushing through your hair as gathers it up into a ponytail and grips it tightly holding your head in place. His other hand tickles softly down your left arm and comes to rest across your stomach as he begins to speak, "Where was I? Oh, yes, your pleasure threshold, of course. It's all very well knowing where your pain threshold is, but that's only half the story. If I'm going to enjoy your body properly I need to know how it reacts to other kinds of stimulation too." As he speaks you feel his hand move upwards and begin to squeeze and grope your tits through your bra. "For example, I need to know how these tits feel in my hands. How the skin feels. How heavy they are. What it feels like when your nipples harden against my palms." His hand slides inside your bra and rubs roughly across your nipple as he pushes the cup to one side. His fingers seek out the nipple and squeeze it gently between thumb and forefinger, "How hard I need to squeeze it to make you moan," The pressure increases, "How hard I need to squeeze to make you scream." A little more pressure and a small whimper escapes your lips.

His fingers release their grip on your nipple and at the same time he spins you around and pushes you forwards over the arm of the chair. He grabs your arms and pulls them back behind you, holding them tight. You feel something wrap around them and in moments your hands are tied behind you, your face is pressed into the cushion and your arse is sticking straight up in the air. You feel his hands take hold of the waistband of your pants and swiftly pull them down to your knees exposing your arse and pussy to his gaze. His hands start to roam freely across your skin. Squeezing and kneading your arse cheeks, pulling them apart so a fingertip can tickle your tight hole.

"I need to know how this arse feels as I play with it. How firm and pert it is beneath my fingers." You feel something warm and wet land between your cheeks and a finger spreading it around before it presses firmly and enters you arse, "How tight you feel when I slide my finger up your arse. How much you love feeling your tight arse stuffed full. How it feels as I fuck your arse." The finger presses deeper and faster inside you and a few swift slaps intensify the sensation. You can feel the pleasure building inside you when you one finger suddenly slides out of your arse and two fingers slide deep into your pussy.

"And of course we have to see how sweet this pussy is." The two fingers begin to gently slide in and out, very slowly. The cushions muffle your moans but your body's reaction gives you away. He stops and you feel him pulling your pants off completely, strong hands pushing your legs apart and a tongue suddenly begins to stroke your pussy, up and down, just teasing the tip between the lips, each stroke ending in a little twirl around your clit. "And it is very sweet indeed. Now let's see what happens when we push it a bit further." You feel three fingers pressing into your body. Two in your pussy, one in your arse, and as they all begin to move in unison you can only lie there helpless as your body is used. Faster and deeper they move, pressing harder until your body makes its own decision and gives in to orgasm. "And of course I need to know how it feels when you cum."

Your pussy still twitching he pulls you off the arm of the chair and pushes you down to your knees in front of him. He grabs a handful of hair and forces your face into his crotch. You can feel his hard cock through the material as he holds you there. "Very good. I think that lesson went very well. You can see the effect it had on me," and he presses your lips against the bulge in his trousers to prove his point, "but I think one lesson is enough for today. We don't want to push you too hard just yet, let's take our time and break you in gently."

He pulls you to your feet and you look up at him as he continues, "In the meantime let's get your wrists untied so you can go and make me a coffee." He looks you up and down, naked except for your bra, one breast hanging free, and he smiles, "I like that look. Maybe you can get dressed after you've made my drink."

To be continued......