Jessie's 'Man Of The House' Son

Story Info
Jessie's long-lost son takes over the house!
4k words
3.83
24.4k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misspoppy1
misspoppy1
106 Followers

In her teens, Jessie became pregnant and gave birth to a son. Due to her recklessness and "love for life", she gave him up for adoption, regretfully in hindsight.

During her early twenties, the Spice Girls were the 'in' thing, and Jessie's short dark hair looked remarkably like Victoria Beckham's. Her nickname was "Posh", whether she liked it or not. Born in 1973, Jessie was only a year older than her as well.

Fast-forward a couple of decades, and Jessie was a married office manager with a thirty-year-old son, and despite not being as thin as she liked, she still kept the dark shoulder-length "Posh Spice" hair from her teen years and the nickname "Posh" had stuck with her. She used it for all of her social media accounts, so unless they knew her personally, they wouldn't be able to find her by searching for her real name. Jessie wouldn't call herself an introvert, but she certainly liked privacy.

One Friday evening after a tiring day at work, she received a message on her Facebook account. It was from a man named Darren.

"Hello, is this Jessie Page??"

Jessie blinked. Who was this guy that knew her real name? She replied "It used to be. May I ask who you are?" Curious, she looked at his profile.

He was a tall man with a strong, Rugby player build. He had a masculine jaw and short, dark hair. He looked oddly familiar, but she didn't know why.

She quickly received a reply.

"I think your my mom."

The first thing Jessie saw was the grammar error, completely overlooking everything else. Her job involved hiring potential employees and if their application had spelling or grammatical mistakes she wouldn't even let them get to a face-to-face interview. She sighed and closed the laptop.

Sitting at the dinner table with her husband and son, she had the feeling that something was off. Her husband noticed it as well.

"Honey, you seem a bit quiet today," he said.

"Oh, am I? Jessie replied. "I'm just tired I guess."

She looked at her husband and son. They were the spitting image of each other. Her husband, Robert, was nearing sixty, and resembled Varys from Game of Thrones, with a tuft of balding gray hair. Her son, Thomas, was thinner with red hair, but still had a chubby face, with glasses that made his eyes twice as big. It never really occurred to her until now, but she was definitely the best looking in the family, even at the age of fifty.

As she sipped her wine, she thought back to the message. That guy knew her maiden name. She was Jessie Adams, and her Facebook profile was named "Posh Adams". How on earth did this guy find her? She then remembered one crucial detail she seemed to be blocking out.

"I think your my mom."

She spat out her wine.

"You okay, honey?" Robert asked.

"Yeah... I'm just going upstairs for a while," she replied.

Jessie opened Facebook and studied the message from Darren.

This was the child she so-carelessly gave away when she was 18. She always wondered what happened to him, but with a brand new life, she tended to push it to the back of her mind. She reread the message over and over again, then decided to reply.

Over the next couple of days, Jessie and Darren discussed their lives. He grew up without any siblings, so Thomas was his only brother. One of the reasons Darren hadn't contacted her earlier was due to the fact he was a convicted felon. From a young age, he was involved in criminal activity and went to prison for several years. Now he was out, and only just getting round to contact her. Jessie, while surprised at his past, decided to let it slide. After all, people need a second chance.

After a week or so she decided to meet him. Robert was told in advance about his past, but like Jessie, was willing to let it go.

They met at a local bar. Robert noticed him first. When Jessie saw him for the first time ever, something swept over her. Like... embarrassment? Shyness? Or something else...

He got up to meet them. He wore a vest that let him show off some quite impressive muscles. He also wore a lot of jewelry. Chain necklace, gold watch, rings, and a diamond stud in his ear. He absolutely towered over Robert when he shook his hand.

With Jessie, he tightly hugged her and practically lifted her off the ground.

One word could only describe him: Intimidating.

The three of them talked, and Jessie could tell Robert wasn't very fond of him. Indeed, there was an aura of arrogance about him, but Jessie was captivated.

Out of the blue, Darren discussed living with them.

"You know, until I can find my own place," he added.

"We'd like to, but-," stuttered Robert.

"We'd LOVE to," interrupted Jessie.

"Honey, there's no room," Robert argued.

"We'd make room," declared Jessie. "He's my son."

Jessie and Robert argued in front of Darren, until Jessie had her way. She was the one to give him up in the first place, it wouldn't be right to turn him away again.

A few days later, Darren moved in. As there were only two bedrooms in the house, Darren slept in his brother's room. This was awkward for Thomas, since this was the first time they were meeting in person. It was awkward for Jessie as well. His mere presence made her fluster. At least he wasn't in the house all day. He worked at a gym, which helped maintain his incredible body.

Jessie tossed and turned in her bed. She couldn't deny it any longer; she was attracted to Darren. Her own son. She wondered what Darren thought of her as well.

As the months went by, her incestuous thoughts just kept on growing. Not only was she seeing him sexually, but he was also very manly. What a great father figure he'd be to her son.

"Thomas already has a father," she thought.

"But he'd have a better one!" she thought again.

Then came the day Jessie was hoping for. Robert and Thomas were going away to a festival for a couple of days. This was an event they had planned, months before Jessie even knew about Darren. They were going to be alone for the first time ever, and Jessie wanted to find out if their feelings were mutual.

She drove home from work and gave her husband and son goodbye kisses. Darren was at the gym, so it gave her an hour or so to prepare herself. She slipped into something more 'comfortable'. A loose, sleeveless satin top and short-shorts. For a 'curvy' woman at fifty, she still thought she was decent-looking. She set up a romantic song playlist, sipped on wine to combat the nerves, and waited for Darren.

He parked his car and walked through the door. He was sweaty from the exercise and slumped onto the sofa next to Jessie.

Jessie needed an excuse to be near him, so she came up with a reasonable half-truth.

"I had a rough day... Can I have a cuddle from my son?" she coyly asked.

Darren smirked and extended his muscular arm. Jessie moved in and snuggled into his bare arm.

"How was your day," asked Jessie, playfully twirling his necklace.

"Yeah, not bad... Better now I'm with my beautiful mom," he said.

Jessie's heart skipped a beat.

"You mean that?", she asked.

"Course," he replied. "You're the best-looking woman around."

Jessie's dreams were coming true, but she still had to investigate further.

"You mean that in a "sons are supposed to say nice things about their mothers" way?" she asked.

"Nah, in a "I want to have sex with you right fucking now" way," he bluntly said.

Jessie sat up, wide-eyed.

"S-serious?", she asked.

Darren nodded with that arrogant smirk she fell for.

They looked into each other's eyes for a moment, then slowly went in to kiss.

The kiss quickly turned into them letting their tongues wrestle. Jessie lifted Darren's shirt and caressed his slightly hairy abs, god they were wonderful. She instinctively moved her hand down to his penis, which was already hard. Then almost instantly a wave of guilt swept over her.

This was the first time she had ever cheated, let alone with a blood relative.

"No," Jessie abruptly said, backing away."

"What's wrong?" asked Darren.

"This. If we go any further... It's.." She trailed off.

"Incest?" said Darren.

Jessie meekly nodded.

"That's what makes it so hot," he boasted.

Jessie quickly weighed the pros and cons.

Pro: Yes, it is hot.

Con: You'll be cheating on your husband.

Pro: That's hot.

Con:...you can get inbred kids!

Pro: Condoms?

Con:.... Uhh...

That settled it. She lifted her top off and climbed on top of Darren. She helped peel off his vest and wrapped her arms around him, continuing their make-out session. She grinded against his hard-on through the shorts, and wanted to see it. She slid to the ground and pulled his pants down.

It. Was. Huge.

She hungrily licked her lips and grabbed it, sucked it, licked it... Darren pulled her hands up to his chest and she stroked them while giving him the very best of her oral skills. Her husband never got this sort of treatment!

Darren fondled with her breasts, his masculine hands covering the hard nipples. It made Jessie shiver with delight. She slowly crept up his body, kissing it until her lips reached his. They ended it with a long smooch.

Jessie stood up and took off her shorts. She liked to keep her pubic hair trimmed, but hairy enough to have a noticeable bush. It suited her curvy figure. She held out her hand. Darren held onto it and she pulled him up. The couple swayed to the romantic music, Darren's huge erection pressing against her slightly chubby belly.

The automatic lights turned on as it reached twilight.

"Shall we, um, take this upstairs?" Darren asked, gently squeezing Jessie's ass-cheeks.

Jessie looked at her watch. It was 7 pm already?

'Time flies when you're having fun!' she thought.

Her brown eyes gazed up into his piercing blue eyes and nodded.

"Your bed or mine?" he asked.

"Mine," Jessie instantly said. "It's a king-size."

She held his hand, and led him upstairs to her bedroom. Darren gave her ass a little spank as she opened the door, which caused Jessie to giggle. Her husband was never this daring.

She sat on the edge of the bed and turned on the side lamp. It caused the bed to illuminate while darkening everywhere else. Darren strutted towards her and gently held her down onto the mattress. His large penis rested on her vagina bush.

"Oh!" she quickly said. "Have you got any condoms?"

"Yeah, if you want," Darren replied, almost disappointed.

"Sorry, I can still get pregnant. It's rare, but still.." she said.

While Darren left the room to get a condom, Jessie had a moment to collect her thoughts. She was about to have sex, with her own son. She looked at her wedding ring, then the photograph of her and Robert's wedding in the early 1990s. Her husband was chubby and balding even then. Whatever possessed her to marry him? she thought.

Darren strutted back in with a condom, his dick swaying from side to side. Jessie bit her lower lip.

"Let me put it on," she insisted.

She tore the package open and rolled the condom onto his penis. Darren stood there in a triumphant "Superman" pose.

Jessie grinned and let out a sultry "Mmm". She knew what he was thinking. Not every guy gets to have sex with his own mother.

She propped herself up on the pillows and spread her legs for Darren.

He placed his penis on her bush and gave it a few rubs.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Ready," Jessie said confidently, heart racing.

He looked over at the music player, and ordered it, "Alexa, play sexy dance music."

"Pony" by Ginuwine was the first song. The perfect song for a mother and son's first time!

His penis touched the lips of the vagina, and it was in. Jessie had never felt anything like it before! It was amazing! Darren pulled out, and Jessie squirmed as though something huge was leaving her vagina... Then back in again! Holy fuck, it was pushing her cervix! She grabbed the bedframe and looked down to where the magic was happening. Darren was sawing in and out of her vagina. She could actually see Darren's dick through her stomach! Their bristly pubic hairs gently touched and she let out a gasp of ecstasy, smiling widely. She stretched her arms and squealed, accidentally knocking her wedding photo onto the floor.

"Oops," she said wide-eyed, pretending to bite her nails. Then laughed like a schoolgirl.

Darren gave out a deep, manly laugh.

"That's where your loser husband belongs anyway!" Darren boasted.

"Oh my god, don't be mean!" Jessie giggled, tapping his chest with her left hand. Her wedding ring looked great against her son's abs.

Darren then grabbed her backside and pulled her up into a cradle position. Jessie wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. He pulled her closer so that her breasts pressed against his hairy pecs.

Jessie kissed him while pushing him onto his back. He re-positioned himself so that his head rested on the bedframe. Jessie sensually rode him to the beat of the music, placing her hands on his pecs while he held onto her thighs.

She rode him harder as the music got dirtier, and Darren grabbed the pillow next to him to prop himself up slightly. Jessie giggled. That was the pillow her husband slept on, and here it was being used as a prop for her lover.

As great as it was. Jessie felt like something wasn't 'complete'. It was Darren's condom. For a truly incestuous love affair, she needed the full experience. Just as she was about to suggest taking it off, Darren pulled it off himself. It was as though they had read each other's minds!

Both giggled and rolled into a 'sideways missionary' position, holding each other's hands and letting their tongues dance.

The mother and son fucked to the beat of the dance music playing from the speakers. Darren flipped her over so he could fuck her from behind. He lifted her leg in the air and caressed her vagina bush. Jessie placed her hand on Darren's, their fingers interlocking as their metal watches clinked together after each thrust.

Darren lifted her into a doggy-style position, which he quickly pulled her up to his chest. Jessie raised her arms and latched around his neck while her back rested on his torso. He fucked using a stimulating circular motion, kissing her neck while holding the underside of her breasts. She looked into the mirror opposite the bed. The way they looked together was incredibly erotic, especially with the mood lighting. The song "I'm Yours" by Isabel LaRosa played through the speakers, seemingly echoing through them. This was Pure. Bliss. How can incest be wrong if it feels so good?

Jessie turned around as the next song started and decided to simply worship Darren in every way possible. Then she got into the cowgirl position again; her favorite.

"I'm about to cum," Darren gasped after a few minutes.

Jessie thought about it. If she got pregnant, which was unlikely, so be it.

"Cum inside me!" she squealed. "Breed your mommy!"

Darren released rope after rope of cum inside Jessie, and the couple collapsed onto the bed, catching their breaths.

"So, how was it?" Darren asked smugly.

Jessie looked over at him and laughed hard. She couldn't remember the last time she had this much fun!

Jessie and Darren spent the rest of the evening making love. They had another round of sex, followed by a romantic shower together. Afterwards, they ordered a takeout and snuggled on the sofa watching erotic movies on the softcore porn channels. By around midnight, they decided to retreat to the bedroom once again.

Jessie and Darren stripped off again. They were exhausted, but there was no need for clothing. Not after what they had done. Jessie climbed onto her usual side of the bed, and Darren got into the side her husband slept in. She played Kali Uchis for some sultry background music while she cuddled her new man. She looked at him in awe. She loved everything about him. His handsome face. His amazing physique. His jewelry she never saw him without, and of course, his beautiful, forbidden penis.

The following day was nothing but lovemaking. They made sure to have sex in every room, and every possible position. Late at night, they ended in the bedroom.

Twirling his necklace while slowly grinding her bush against his leg, she spoke up about the future.

"Darren, I want you to be Thomas's father," she said.

Darren laughed, but Jessie didn't.

"Wait, really?" he asked.

"Yes. Robert... Well, he never really had that assertiveness a father should have for his son. And, well, you do..." Jessie said.

"So what about your husband?" Darren asked.

"Oh, he can stay around if he wants. Even if he found out about us he'd do nothing. He's a coward," Jessie said bluntly.

"You're so bad, Jessie," Darren said, grinning.

The couple spent the remainder of the night kissing and fondling each other until they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next couple of days were wonderful for Jessie. She had a new boyfriend! Yes, he was her son, but that simply made it hotter! Not only that, she was having the best sex of her life!

But she had a choice. She could either keep her affair a secret, or let her husband and son know there was a new man in charge. It didn't take long for her to decide on the latter.

Jessie and Darren were literally having sex in her bed when her husband and son returned. Bouncing on his cock in reverse cowgirl position, she breathlessly yelled from her room for them to wait in the living room, as they needed to tell them something. Jessie had even prepared a speech of sorts.

Robert and Thomas sat there in anticipation, slightly excited by whatever the announcement could be. Jessie and Darren joined them and sat on the sofa opposite them. They hadn't bothered to completely dress up; What was the point? Jessie wore a standard black sleeveless top and Darren's own boxers, and Darren simply chose to wrap a towel around his waist.

"So, as you know, my long-lost son made contact. We met up, yadda yadda yadda. You know the story. Well... since we never knew each other, we never had that... "ick" that family members have when you think of them sexually...", said Jessie.

Robert and Thomas sat in silence, their excitement fading.

Jessie continued, moving in closer to Darren and holding his hand.

"Well... Darren and I do... See each other sexually, that is... We're in love."

The silence was deafening. Thomas was the one to break the silence.

"He's... my brother, mom. Your son. You're joking right?" he said with a slight nervous laugh.

There was no trace of humor from either Jessie or Darren.

"You don't have... sex, do you?" Thomas said, tearing up.

"Well, yeah, we're a couple. A few minutes ago actually." Darren said while looking at Jessie, leaning in for a kiss.

Suddenly, Robert stood up, rage in his eyes focusing on Darren. A rage Jessie had never seen before.

"Youuu evil little-", and Robert stormed over, about to start a fight. Darren also stood. Once he reached Darren, he stopped, clenching his fist. Darren towered over the plump man.

"Go on then, hit me!" Darren jeered.

"He won't, he's afraid of you," Jessie harshly said.

Robert made a weak punch, but Darren easily dodged it, and retaliated with a punch far stronger than Robert could have ever done.

"Dad!" Thomas went over to his dad, who had a huge cut and black eye. Both father and son were crying.

"You're pathetic, the both of you," Jessie spat, looking at her husband and son.

Darren crouched beside them.

"You know what I learned in prison? I can do whatever I like," he said.

Then he dragged Robert into the kitchen.

Jessie breathed out a few times before exclaiming, "W-Wow!" She was completely infatuated with Darren.

"You stay out here babe, I'll teach him a lesson or two about how things are gonna be from now on," Darren spoke in a manly fashion, and strutted towards the kitchen.

"And you!" Darren said pointing at Thomas, "Go to your room, I'll have a word with you later."

misspoppy1
misspoppy1
106 Followers
12