Jessie's 'Man Of The House' Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas, looking like a startled rabbit in the headlights, dashed upstairs to his room. Darren then closed the kitchen door.

Jessie slumped into the sofa and poured herself a glass of wine. She leaned her head back and laughed. She heard thumping sounds and Robert's yells of distress.

"Oh, my...!" she exhaled.

The next month, things were definitely different.

Darren moved into his mother's room as her "official boyfriend", and Robert was forced into his son's room. It wasn't long for Robert to simply abandon the family, even Thomas. The guilt of not being able to protect his family chewed him up inside. He was gone.

Now that Darren was man of the house, he took over "father" duties for Thomas, even turning him against his real dad for abandoning him.

Jessie was living the dream! She had a hunky new toyboy in her life who "just happened to be her son!" She wondered whether if fate brought them together, or if it was the taboo nature of their relationship. Either way, she was satisfied.

Jessie dried her shoulder-length hair and walked into the bedroom. Darren was sitting upright in their bed. Yes, theirs! He was relaxing after a nifty day at the gym. It had been three months since the family dynamic changed, and Jessie could tell that he loved it. He loved the power over Thomas. Of course, he was still a gentleman with his mommy-girlfriend. She climbed into bed next to him and rested her slightly damp hair on his chest.

"Thomas called me by my first name again," Darren said casually.

Jessie looked up at him, mouth wide open.

"Still?!" she said, shocked.

"Don't worry, I yelled at him to the point he actually cowered," he said smugly.

Jessie instinctively caressed his penis.

"He'll call you "dad" eventually," Jessie replied.

She felt her vagina twinge, knowing what she would say next.

"Besides, you may become an actual dad, for real," she said.

Darren looked at her.

"Try for our own kid?" he asked.

"If you want to?" she continued.

"Uh, yeah?!" he replied forcefully.

"Oh, I'm so pleased! I mean, we already fuck bareback, and I'm nearly 51 so the chance of having another kid is getting slimmer by the day."

Darren spoke up.

"Yeah and with an absolute stud for a father, surely only the best genes will be in the baby! Not the ginger your ex gave you!"

Jessie didn't think Darren completely understood how genetics worked, but she didn't care. If the child did end up with genetic issues, so be it. This would be the offspring of a man she adored. A child she could actually be proud of!

Epilogue

One year later, Jessie gave birth to a beautiful son/grandson. As far as everyone was aware, there were no complications either.

Thomas even became accustomed to calling his brother "dad" permanently. Somewhere along the road, he accepted his new position in the family. Thomas was even able to get a job working for his mother. Jessie could even say she was proud of Thomas, and it was all down to that fateful day, when her long-lost son reached out to her, and changed her life forever.

The End.

12