All Comments on 'Jessie's Sissy Pt. 01'

by AuthorAlexander79

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ok, Interesting Start

Yes, Jessie is an evil bitch, but I'm wondering and interested to where you take it from here. Hope male character figures out that its not a legal contract and stands up for himself eventually. In other words, hope he gets beyond where he feels stuck and doesn't think he can do anything about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A little tired of this trope.

Oh yeah, if you don't do what we say, we'll put evidence of your rape online, making it extremely easy for us to be put in jail!

joln321joln321over 9 years ago

So how were they able to shove their cocks in his mouth when he's got a gag on? Did the gag have a big hole in it? ( She undid the gag in my mouth, freeing my jaw, and then proceeded to untie me from the bench ) I would think that in later years everyone on that football team would be coming to a very horrible end to their lives. not to mention Jesse.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

but if ever there was a place for a pipe bomb, that would and could be it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Replies to the comments before me

1. I think the gag was more of books holding his mouth open so he couldn't move his lips. 2. Most guys are too egotistical and will do whatever you want if you have pictures of them sucking dick or taking it up the ass even if it is rape.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
And that's why my client stabbed her to death, your honor.

The evidence is on the cell phone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotick sick fantasy by a faggot!!! MINUS 5*!!

He leaves and they are history!!! He gos to a hospital, takes all evidents at a rape and they all go to prison for a long long time!!! But your sick fatasy about gay crap takes another direction!! But only in your sick brains!!!

Litersis3Litersis3about 7 years ago
😘

Loved itπŸ’…πŸ‘™πŸ¦„

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Next story jessie sissy

Hello , i like your story i want read your next story aboug jessie sissy .. pls next.??

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hmm, I guess every high school football team in America is actually ... gay? Not one of those 30 guys would have a reservation? I'm sorry, but I guess I just don't get the fantasy part. This thing was written like it was some middle school kids fantasy, who knows nothing about people, sex, and/or sexual reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous