All Comments on 'Jessi's Debut'

by JohnRain24601

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Go and have fun and get your pussy fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God, YES! Have him eat that asspussy and get it nice and slippery with all the cum flying and complete your "whore degree", baby! Nothing feels better than a slick stick, pumping like a hot piston in the tight, lubed ass of a slut, I know, 'cause I never have more fun than when I'm getting my "pussy" filled with hot cream!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need to go and let us all know how you got filled

69stroker6969stroker69over 2 years ago

Loved the story and I would certainly encourage you to go and give it up. I was spit roasted during my last visit to a bathhouse and it was the most incredible experinece of my sex life. The incredible feeling of having both holes filled with hard cum filled cocks is beyond anything I could have hoped for. I can't wait to be cuffed to a fuck bench or into a sling and be used by a long line of horny men that want to use and abuse me. For me, the experience would be heightened by wearing a rubber hood with only a mouth opening so my visual senses were removed and my total focus would be on experiencing the feeling of those cocks using me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. If you are from Jersey, I'll fuck you

JohnRain24601JohnRain24601over 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous - I am Party starts at 7:30 at Red Barn in Berlin NJ on the 17th.

pinktickalerpinktickalerabout 2 years ago

I'm a fellow cd who goes there dressed from time to time. Email me if you want to plan a trip. pinktickaler@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous