Jess's Babysitting Job Takes a Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess's nose was grinding against Rachel's clit and she alternated between sucking Rachel's pussy and pushing her tongue inside Rachel's folds. Jess's finger pushed in further until it was completely buried in Rachel's rectum. "Oh, damnit, Jess, yes . . . I'm coming. . . ," Rachel gasped. A few seconds later, there was another groan, Rachel's body went taut, and then the spasms of an intense orgasm wracked her body. Rachel rambled incoherently and writhed on the bed, holding Jess's head against her body. Jess was overwhelmed and also excited by the power of Rachel's orgasm. Waves of pleasure rolled over Rachel for what seemed like a full minute, until she was panting that she couldn't take anymore.

When the tumult ended, Jess stayed as she was, with her face between Rachel's legs as Rachel came down from her sexual high. After a few minutes, Jess slid her finger out of Rachel and sensed that Rachel's nervous system had recovered; so she gently kissed Rachel's engorged pussy lips. Jess felt perfectly happy where she was, drenched with the juices of another woman, still able to hear Rachel's moans of pleasure. Meanwhile, Rachel was astonished at the depth and intensity of her orgasm. She also was content where she was, completely sated and sopping wet with a young woman laying with her head between Rachel' s legs. Neither woman knew for sure, but both sensed that the evening might be the beginning of something very special.

12