Jethro Price

Story Info
A company party changes Jeth's life.
6.3k words
3.79
7.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story grew out of the holiday party episode in the Miranda series, but there is no need to read those first. Enjoy!

Company Party

I had been with the company for about a year and a half when I received an invitation for Jethro Price and spouse to the owner and CEO's end of year party, 8 pm December 28th at his mansion. There were several of these each year and Julie and I were excited to be included this time. We had just married back in August after she completed her bachelor's degree. I mentioned the invitation to my manager; he smiled and told me I'd have a blast. Were other wives included? "Certainly, certainly, Julie will fit right in!"

The night of the party we were picked up in luxury van; there was another couple, Harold and his stunning wife Miranda. My wife, I should mention, was a short, cute blond with a trim, curvy figure and very pretty lips. We were offered craft beer, French wine and margaritas and had a very pleasant ride out to the Island.

On entering the spectacular, three story mansion, we were greeted by our host and hostess, Joseph and Vanessa. Joseph I knew, of course; he was in his late fifties and very tall. Vanessa was in her mid-twenties, her elegant, blue-eyed, raven-haired beauty nearly a match for Miranda's large brown eyes, lovely mouth, long, chestnut hair and hourglass figure. Vanessa did have Miranda beat in one respect: she sported an enormous pair of tits!

When she said "Pleased to meet you" her eyes flicked down to where my gaze was fixed. Embarrassed to be caught ogling I looked up; her eyes looked straight into mine while her tongue flicked quickly over her luscious, red-lipsticked lips. I felt stung all over and acquired an instant boner; Vanessa's eyes flicked down and her lips puckered and kissed air.

Joseph asked Julie a question about her college major, Sociology; someone called Vanessa's name and she walked away. My eyes followed her until I caught myself and returned my attention to Julie.

Joseph started to ask "What can I get you..." when someone interrupted with "Sir, a minute please?"; he waved me toward the bar "Get yourself fresh drinks", listened to something whispered in his ear, replied "Very well, carry on" and returned his attention to my wife.

Meanwhile I headed to the bar, quickening my pace when I saw Vanessa there getting her drink refreshed. Just as I reached the bar she turned suddenly my way, spilling her drink and slamming her tits into my chest. She said "Oh, how clumsy of me!" while looking straight into my eyes and making no effort to separate the two of us. After awhile she turn back toward the bar and said "I'd better get a fresh drink, what was it you wanted?" She squeezed my arm and cocked her hip into mine as she spoke.

I managed to stammer out "Two screwdrivers."

Vanessa said "Make that three."

When we got our drinks she took a large sip from hers while I turned to head back. But I didn't see my wife; "Where's Julie?"

Vanessa looked and replied "Probably went to the powder room. She'll be back soon, I'm sure." I took a large gulp from my drink; I was intensely aware of the sex goddess standing next to me.

Vanessa put her drink on the bar, then took Julie's from my hand and put it next to her own "No point holding this while we wait. So tell me, what do you do for fun?" As I tried to think of a non-lewd answer Julie emerged on the far side of the grand room. Vanessa took a sip from Julie's drink, realized her mistake, and said "Silly me! Bartender, another screwdriver please!"

The bar had gotten busy and it took some time to get the replacement. In the meantime Joseph brought Julie a drink and engaged her attention, still on the far side of the room. He drifted to a position that blocked Julie and I from seeing each other.

Vanessa clutched my arm, whispered "Come with me" and led me out of the grand room and down a hall. My heart was pounding. We came to a door which led to a short corridor and an elevator. She quickly entered a code to open it and pulled me inside. She pressed a button marked '3', then pulled me to her for a deep kiss. I crushed her boobs against me as I joined in the kiss. The elevator opened and she pulled me into a large room with a huge, round bed and lots of mirrors.

Still kissing, I let my hands cup her bottom, then unzipped her dress. She let it fall as she broke our kiss and turned around; I unhooked her bra and clutched her huge tits. She covered my hands with hers, pressing them further into those soft, wonderful mounds. "Everyone thinks I had plastic surgery but I actually talked to a doctor about reducing them; do you think keeping my boobs like this was the right decision?"

"Oh God yes!"

"Glad you approve!" as she ground her ass into my crotch with its swollen, rock-hard member. She turned to face me and unbuttoned my shirt. I started to unhook her garters but she said "Leave them!" and merely kicked off her heels.

She was not wearing panties; her cunt was smooth shaven. I pulled off my own shoes and socks. She then unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my pants, pulled them off and stroked my shaft, tenting out from my briefs.

At this point I said "Fuck this fooling around, woman!" I picked her up, threw her down in the middle of the bed, whipped off my briefs, jumped on top of her and rammed my fuck-pole straight into her cunt. She laughed and I began fucking her fast and hard. Her pussy was wet and hot and she began moaning with pleasure.

She rubbed her nylon-clad legs against my back, sending chills along my spine. I squeezed her tits and rubbed her erect nipples with my thumbs; she bucked, moaned and brought my lips to hers for a hard kiss. She broke the kiss, gasped, and her whole body shuddered from an orgasm.

I was fast approaching my own - then she pinched one of my ears, hard! The pain shot through me and seemed to push me away from climax -- but my urgent need for release intensified! I kept fucking her; she climaxed again, then dug several sharp fingernails into my back. And so it went: each time I neared release she pinched, cut, kneed or bit me to prolong my frustration.

I flipped her over to fuck doggie style; at the crucial moment she managed to kick me in the ass! Finally while I was pounding her from the front with her legs draped over my shoulders she seemed to convulse with several orgasms in a row and I erupted into her, my cock jerking repeatedly as it shot out stream after stream of semen. My orgasm was so intense I passed out on top of her.

I don't know how long I lay there, but I snapped awake when she dug a nail into one of my thighs and rolled me off. I simply lay there breathing heavily while she got up and gathered some things. She sat on the edge of the bed and said "Come sit with Mama," patting the space next to her. When I complied she said "Good boy!", popped a small pill in my mouth and gave me the remains of my drink to wash it down.

Then she poured some vodka into the glass, dipped her finger in, and rubbed it over one of the wounds she had inflicted. That stung! She licked her finger or sometimes stuck it in my mouth (giving me a taste of my own blood), gently kissed the wound and finally applied a soothing cream and layer of liquid band-aid. I sat completely passive through all of this, my brain empty of thought.

As she proceeded, however, my limp dick began to grow and stiffen. When she finished treating me she began to lick, suck, and stroke it. My pole sprang quickly to full attention and my body convulsed with a sudden, overwhelming desire for sex. She said "Back on the bed, stud!" and mounted me cowgirl style. I sucked her nipples and played with her tits and ass cheeks while she rode me to several orgasms. My desire kept growing and she inflicted no pain, but I never approached climax.

She glanced at a clock, said "Oh, look at the time!" and popped off of me and the bed. "Joseph told me to be ready for new visitors by 11 and it's nearly 10:30! He'll kill me if they get here and I'm a mess. Come on, get up!"

She hustled me off the bed, licked my cock clean, pushed me into the elevator, handed me my clothes, kissed me quickly, punched a button and stepped back. The elevator door closed as I got a last view of her naked glory. I heard the shower come on. The elevator descended, then opened to the short corridor. I was in a mild state of shock, but rallied enough to put my clothes back on and exit to the hall.

Only it wasn't the same hall -- the pictures were different. I realized she must've sent me to the second floor. I walked toward the staircase. As I reached them Joseph came up and said "Well hello there! Enjoying yourself?"

"You bet! " I said smugly, especially the part where I fucked the hell out of your wife!  The thought of her nearly staggered me and my erection was getting painful.

"Good, good, there's something this way I'm sure you'll like, ever stuck it to a woman through the back door?" As he said this he steered me away from the stairs and down another corridor. Not waiting for an answer he continued, "My research assistant, do you know Carnie? She's really into anal, loves to be fucked that way. Here's the room, go on in!" as he used a pass key to open the door.

Inside was a short corridor with several guys sitting on chairs staring into a bedroom where a naked young woman was, in fact, getting it in her ass. I took a seat and watched the action. The view was limited from the corridor but I noticed three chairs in room, facing the bed. Two were occupied by men stroking their own dicks; now and then one would get up to fondle the woman's cunt or tits or whatever. The guy fucking her shot his load. A minute or so later he pulled out of her, kissed her bottom, cleaned himself up and exited back to the hall.

The woman turned to the next man and said, "Hi, I'm Carnie. I love getting fucked in the ass. Will you please fuck me that way?" She didn't sound all that eager but her words intensified my lust.

It was after midnight when I left Carnie's room; fucking her shitter felt good but I had been unable to get off. I still had a raging hard-on and felt consumed with desire. I wondered where Julie was and worried what she must be thinking. I headed down the stairs but saw no one. I tried opening doors -- most were locked or closets or were vacant, but I found a naked girl in one. She looked somewhat confused but said "OK" when I asked if she'd like to fuck. She was maybe 19 or 20, blond, a bit plump with generous hips and good knockers. I humped her a good while but eventually gave up. Had Vanessa ruined me for other women? The wave of lust that accompanied that thought was excruciating.

When I emerged from the girl's room Joseph was in the hall and said "Hello again! I know what you need, follow me!" and, arm over my shoulder, walked me back upstairs. He stopped two doors down from Carnie, used his passkey and said "You'll just love this sweet little piece!"

The room was dark but when I stepped in a low light came on. There on the bed, wearing a baby doll nightie, no panties or bra, was Julie, looking dazed, frightened and confused. "Jeth!" she cried. "Where have you been? I feel so strange, and there were all these men, why did you leave me all alone?"

I looked at my poor, frightened wife. I felt a surge of rage at Joseph, who had set us both up. I felt disgust and then intense desire for Vanessa. I longed to comfort my wife. But more than anything else, I felt lust -- overwhelming, uncontrollable lust. I said "I'm here now, baby!", and stripped myself naked.

Julie cried "No, Jeth, no!" but when I jumped on her, she said "What the hell, everyone else fucked me tonight" so I rammed my pole into her. I fucked her fast and hard and achieved a massive climax in a matter of minutes. I then rolled off her, knowing she would hate me forever. No, Vanessa had not ruined me for all other women. But I'd sure as hell ruined my own chances with Julie.

Purgatory

When the we got home the next day Julie said "Find yourself somewhere else to stay tonight, mister!" I did so and she quickly filed for divorce. I didn't bother hiring a lawyer, let her have everything. I got fired from work on a trumped up excuse. I eked by on gig work, mostly Uber and Doordash. When I finished for the night, usually sometime after two in the morning, I went straight home for beer and cheap tequila. My apartment was a dump. My life sucked.

But maybe Joseph's was worse: I followed the trial on the news. He got 25 to life. Vanessa turned state's evidence, providing crucial information that fell outside of spousal privilege -- he had said certain things to her in the presence of others. She divorced him and somehow wound up taking over the company. She reverted to her maiden name, Scepter, and renamed the company VS&Co. The tabloids dubbed her the CEO of Curves. What a bitch! She'd wrecked my life and her husband's and yet landed in clover. When the alcohol hit each night, so did my desire. I'd crawl in bed with a hard-on and visions of Vanessa.

One night I dreamt she came to my bed naked. She crawled in beside me, pressing her wonderful boobs into my chest, placing my hands on her ass, kissing me. It seemed so real! My hard-on slid between her cunt lips and pushed into her pussy. I started fucking her slowly, thinking please don't let me wake up!

Her clawed fingers dug into my back; my eyes popped open and she was there! I was on fire, consumed with lust, fucking her like there was no tomorrow! I turned her on her back, climbed on top, squeezed her tits in both hands and shot my load in a matter of minutes. Then I just lay on top of her, nestled between her mounds, idly playing with a nipple while her hands ran over my back and ass, caressing, scratching and pinching me lightly.

Time passed; I said "Vanessa!"

V: "Yes, Jeth?"

J: "What are you doing here?"

V: "Fucking you, of course. Silly question!"

J: "I mean, how did you get in?"

V: "Do you really care?"

J: "I mean, why?"

V: "Do you really care?"

J: "I totally hate you!"

V: "I'm sure you do."

J: "You set me up! You wrecked my marriage, my whole life!"

V: "I did. I'm sorry. Now shut up and fuck me again!"

My cock, resting limply inside her, sprang back to life.

"Good boy! Back and forth now." I obeyed, breathing heavily, my heart racing, empty of all thought, overcome with the sight and feel and womanly smell of my goddess.

"That's it. Slow down. Mama wants a good, long fuck this time. Ahhh, that's heavenly!"

It occurred to me she probably had little to do with heaven, but a wave of pure lust swept over me and I really didn't care. I belonged to her, heart, body and soul. We fucked at least an hour before she began to writhe under me, moaned "Oh Goddess oh Juno oh Venus!", bucked hard and convulsed head to toe. I grabbed her legs, pointed them straight up so I could plunge even deeper into her, quickened my pace to a frenzy and shot another load into her love canal.

I rolled off of her; she snuggled up, head on my shoulder, arm across and boobs against my chest, legs entwined with mine. She whispered "Mama's good little boy" and we drifted off to sleep. I woke up at five am to find myself alone. I felt desolate and dozed fitfully.

Promptly at nine my phone chimed; a recruiter wanted me to make a ten o'clock interview. I gulped a cup of instant coffee, showered, shaved, dressed and made it with three minutes to spare. The job was perfect for my credentials and experience; could I provide a work reference? I hadn't dared use Joseph's company--but now Vanessa was in charge. What would she do? I had to risk it. Two days later I was hired!

My first week on the job seemed to go well; but no word or visit from Vanessa had me feeling lonely and horny. I thought of hitting a bar, see if I could pick up a date, but the idea left me cold. Should I call her? If she wanted me to do that she would've made a point of giving me her number. I had to face facts: it had been a fling, maybe a payoff, she was merrily screwing who knows how many other men. I felt a flash of jealousy but lust, longing and loneliness quickly pushed that aside. I didn't care what or who else she did, I wanted her on any terms, I was completely, hopelessly hooked.

Arriving at my apartment that Friday evening, I opened the door and saw it had been stripped bare! Robbery? Who would want my junk? Then I caught a subtle, lingering scent -- what did it remind me of? Vanessa! On the kitchen table was a document titled Lease Termination and marked Paid in Full. Attached was a Post-it with an apartment address. A key lay on that.

I grabbed the key and document and raced to my car. The address was in a much nicer section of town. Taking the steps three at a time I fumbled with the key before managing to unlock the door. When I opened it there was Vanessa sitting at the table, dangling a bare, shapely leg and wearing a baby doll nightie and an enigmatic smile. "What took you so long, baby boy? Mama's been lonely!" I rushed over to kiss and embrace my goddess. After just a moment she broke the kiss; "Lock the door, silly!" I had left it wide open with the key in!

I quickly closed and locked the door, strode back to where she sat, scooped her up, carried her into the bedroom, tossed her on the bed, stripped myself naked, crawled on top of her and covered her with kisses and endearments: "My darling! My beloved! My goddess! Oh, my Vanessa!"

She laughed merrily, pushed my shoulders back so she could stare into my eyes, moved my hands to grip her mounds, scooched her nightie up, wrapped her legs around my bottom and said "Mine!" as I plunged into her.

When we finished I rolled off and propped myself on one elbow so I could drink in the sight of her. She turned toward me and gazed back. I broke the reverie with a light kiss on her nose, then inquired whether I could ask a few questions.

V: "If you dare!"

J: "What's up with the apartments?"

V: "I told the manager I was your sister, you were going to house-sit for me while I was overseas. I paid off the lease in cash."

J: "Sister! Why not fiancé?"

V: "In your dreams, baby boy!"

J: "Definitely. Well, what about this one?"

V: "Again, as your sister, I signed the lease, paid the security deposit and first month's rent. It's $950 month, which I figured you could handle on your new income. You can pay it back if you like but your getting fired was a frame-up so I'd say the company owed you."

J: "That's fair, dear sister. I'm glad you aren't planning to pay the rent going forward."

V: "Oh no, you belong to me, but only out of choice, not obligation."

That you belong to me was a stunner! Indignation was quickly dispelled when I realized she wanted me for the future! I felt ridiculously happy.

"Where did all this furniture come from? I don't recognize anything!"

"That's a gift from me. I had your junk hauled away, no sense bringing anything here from that roach motel."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now that's enough chit-chat, Mama says it's time for more action in the bedroom!" She sucked me back to hardness, then climbed on top to ride cowgirl style. Afterwards we cuddled and fell asleep. Once again she vanished sometime in the night. I missed her but continued to bask in the glow of our lovemaking and you belong to me.

Lovemaking!? She had never once voiced an endearment or tender feeling for me. Her little boy and baby boy seemed intentionally belittling, while Mama left no doubt who was in charge. She accepted my worship as her due. Yet our coupling this time felt deeper, richer somehow than mere lust. I, at least, was head over heels in love.

Heaven, Sort of

Vanessa would appear in the apartment at various times in the evening, several nights a week; I dared not ask what she did the other nights. We typically had a 'fast and furious' fuck when she appeared or when I came home to find her already there; then we would cuddle, perhaps talk a bit, followed by a longer, slower session.

12